Tales of Mona - Cover

Tales of Mona

Copyright© 2004 by Slutluver

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 20 year old Mona get to experience her first Gang Bang

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

After the gangbang, both Pete and Mona were very excited. When they talked about it Pete said that he wished that he had videotaped it and they began to talk about another party. Pete also suggested that maybe Mona would like to have a few more guys and maybe it should be a real gangbang. The more they talked, the hotter they both got and finally Pete said that if Mona were willing he would make the arrangements with some of the guys at work.

Pete asked seven guys from work if they would like to attend a party at his house. Since two of the guys that he invited were at the original party the others soon had an idea what was planned. Pete told them he was going to rent some videos and that maybe later they would try to make our own.

The party was Saturday night. Pete rented two videos that featured gangbangs and he had bought several cases of beer. The guys arrived at the house around seven p.m. and the plan was for Mona to stay upstairs until she was brought down as the "guest of honor". As Mona waited upstairs she could hear them making crude remarks and then laughing and Mona was getting nervous. At about 8:15 pm, Pete came upstairs and brought her a beer. He told her the guys were really excited and asked her if she was ready.

Mona said, "I am a little nervous" and he kissed her and said, "Don't worry everything will fine!"

She told him to go get ready that she would be right down. All she was wearing a black micro-mini skirt, and a cut off white t-shirt, no bra or panties. As Mona came down she could see all seven clustered around the television watching a girl who was very busy pleasing five guys at once. Pete was standing next to the video camera and as she walked into the room the little red light came on to indicate that he had begun to tape. Mona also noticed that Pete had placed a mattress on the floor in the middle of the room.

As she walked into the room she said, "Hi guys, have you been waiting for me?"

They all turned at once and started moving toward her. Mona recognized four of the guys. She recognized Larry and Tony who had been at the first gangbang. She also recognized Scott who she had gone to school with and Pete's boss Fred.

Tony came up behind her and reached up and cuped her breasts as he pulled her back hard against him,"Hi Mona," he said, "are you ready to party?" She could feel his hard shaft pressing against her and someone asked, "Hey Pete does she fuck as good as she looks?" Tony quickly replied, "I know that she can swallow a cock whole!" Hands were lifting her skirt and a finger slipped into her already wet pussy. Another finger was stroking her clit. Tony whisper in her ear, "I am going to bury my cock deep inside your hot cunt Mona!" When he said that Mona actually shuddered with her first orgasm.

As she was cumming she leaned back against Tony for support and as she shook she heard someone say, "I can't believe it, the slut is already cumming and we haven't even put a dick in her yet!"

Some of them began undressing her, while the others were getting undressed themselves. As they lay her down on the mattress, Mona felt someone immediately nudge her cheek with his cock and she turned and looked up at Fred, as he reached down and tilted her head toward his hard cock. He said, "Open up Mona, I have dreamed of fucking that pretty face of yours since I met you and I am not going to pass up this chance." She opened her mouth, and he pushed forward. She felt someone sucking on her right nipple as someone else was pinching her left. Mona also felt someone rubbing his cock along her pussy, and then enter her in one quick plunge. She moaned loudly around Fred's cock and as someone said "Go for it Don... I think she likes it!"

Don hooked his arms under her knees and pulled her legs apart as he began slamming into her hard. Fred held her head in place and pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. Then Pete said, "Hey Mike why don't you jump up there and ride her tits Cowboy?" He straddled her chest and pushed her tits together around his cock. As he pumped his cock between her tits, it began bumping her chin.

Don continued to fuck her with fast hard strokes and as he did someone reached down and begin to finger her clit. This quickly sent Mona over the edge and she had a second orgasm. As she began moaning and thrashing around, Pete said, "Shit, she is cumming again!" While still in the middle of her orgasm, Fred's cock began to twitch as he filled her mouth with his cum. She tried to swallow, but he had erupted so quickly and so much that his cum began to squirt out of the corners of her mouth.

Mike who was still thrusting his cock between her tits said, "Hey look, Fred is feeding the slut!" Don who continued to slam into her said, "I'm about to blow my load." Several of the guys yelled at him saying, "Hey come on Don... don't cum in her cunt you will mess her up for everyone else!" "Cum in her mouth Don... at least she can swallow it there!" As Fred withdrew his cock from her mouth, Don quickly pulled his cock from her pussy and race toward her mouth. He tilted her head toward his cock and pushed forward trying to get it into her mouth but it began to erupt before he managed to do so. His sperm splashed against her lips and begin running down her cheeks. Mona opened her mouth and felt him push his cock deep inside as he came again. She tasted his salty cum mingled with her own juices on his cock. He pushed his cock deeper into her mouth as he spurted again and she tried to swallow as she felt him push his cock into the opening of her throat and another burst of his cum was sent into her throat.

Sperm was slipping out of her mouth and running down her cheeks. As Don pulled his cock from her mouth, he said, "Damn, what a fuck!" Just then Mike who had continued to slide between her tits leaned forward and grabbed his cock and began stroking quickly as he shouted, "Open up slut, here I cum!"

Mona quickly turned toward him and opened her mouth as his cock began to spurt. His first shot of cum hit her upper lip and drenched her mouth. As she closed her mouth to swallow he erupted again hitting her nose and her left cheek. Mike erupted once more over her lips, chin and neck. As his orgasm ended he used his cock to rub his cum around on her face. Someone said, "Look at that he fucking covered her face in cum!" Mona could imagine what he was talking about as she felt the sticky paste of cum dripping down her cheeks and felt the cool clammy feel of cum all over her face.

As Mike got off of Mona's chest, Scott had pushed his cock deep into her pussy and then he leaned down and whispered, "If I had known you were such a slut in high school, I would have been drilling you all the time." She groaned loudly as her pussy gripped his cock as it slid in and out. Now she was really horny and knew that she looked nasty and wanted to be fucked hard and treated like a slut.

As Scott was fucking her, Larry and Bill move up to her face and start to rub their cocks over her cheeks. Tony said, "Hey Scott, why don't you roll Mona over and let me ream her ass?" I heard Larry say "Yea Scott, let's see how much dick this cunt can really take!" As Scott started to roll her over, someone asked, "Hey Pete is it OK if we fuck Mona's ass?"

As Mona laid on top of Scott, Tony was smearing anal lube on her ass and fingers were slipping into her asshole. As the fingers were withdrawn, Tony positioned himself behind her and started pressing his cock into her ass. Bill was pressing her shoulders down so that she wouldn't rise up and disrupt the alignment. The head of Tony's cock slip into her and she moaned loudly as her ass expanded to accommodate him. Then Tony said, "Hey Larry, why don't you shove your dick in the slut's mouth to keep her quiet!" Larry moved to her cum streaked face and grabbed her hair. He was holding his cock with his left hand and he pushed it into her open mouth as Tony pushed his cock deeper into her ass. Tony continued to push until his cock was completely inside her. Scott asked, "Shit Tony, you got it all in her?" "I can feel your cock rubbing against mine!" Larry meanwhile also began pushing his cock in and out of her mouth. He plunged it deeper with each stroke and his cock was pressing against the opening to her throat. He now gripped her head with both hands and began to pump his cock through her lips fast and hard. He would pull his cock back slightly and then plunge forward as he gripped her hair. He was actually fucking Mona's mouth. Bill lifted her right hand and wrapped it around his cock. He closed his own hand over it and began stroking his cock with her hand.

Tony began to fuck her ass and as he did she could feel her pussy riding over Scott's cock. Larry began to pump in the same rhythm as Tony so that they were both pushing into her from different ends at the same time. Someone from across the room said "Un-fucking believable! That little slut is taking care of four cocks and she looks like she is enjoying every bit of it!" Someone else said "Pete that Mona is one hot woman!"

Suddenly Tony pushed his cock deep into her ass and it began to twitch as he began shooting his hot cum inside her ass. As he began moaning he collapsed over her. Bill said, "Shit Tony you weren't supposed to cum inside her yet!" As Tony slowly slid out of her ass, he said "I was just lubing her up for you Bill!"

Bill quickly moved behind Mona. His cock slid easily into her ass. He began pumping fast slamming his cock deep inside her. With Scott underneath her pushing up and drilling his cock into her pussy and Larry continued to fuck my mouth. She realized that all three of them were fast building to their orgasms.

As the three of them continued to pound her, Scott said, "I can't believe you are such a fucking slut and I didn't get a piece of ass from you while we were in school!"

Then Bill said, "I am about ready to pop here Scott, why don't you roll her over and we can all cum on her face?" "You would like that wouldn't you slut?"

Larry then pulled his cock out of her mouth and Bill pulled his from her ass, Scott rolled her over and slowly pulled his dripping cock from her pussy. All of them clustered around Mona's face and began to pull on their own cocks. She watched as their cocks dripped their precum onto her face, and reached down and started to play with her own clit.

Scott said, "Come on Mona, open up, I want to fill your mouth with my cum!"

Larry said "Yeah come on and open up that pretty mouth so that we can fill it for you!" "Do you want to drink our cum?"

Bill who began to slap her cheek with his cock said "Sure she wants to swallow our cum, look at her fingering herself, you will be a good little slut and swallow won't you?"

Mona just nodded her head as she opened her mouth. With that Bill started to spurt his cum on her cheek, she turned quickly to his side and opened her mouth as he shot a large load on her lips and into her mouth. Larry knelt at the top of her head begin to erupt. She tilted her head back as he pressed his exploding cock into her mouth. She quickly swallowed as he continued to cum.

Scott who was watching this continued to pull his own cock suddenly groaned and shot a quick blast on her lips. Larry held tight to her head as Scott fired again. Mona kept swallowing as Larry's orgasm ended and he slipped from her mouth, she opened her mouth again and turned blindly to Scott. He slipped his cock into her mouth, he was done erupting but he was still drooling cum and she could taste his sperm and once again her own juices still lingering on his cock. As he pulled out of her mouth and moved away she tried to scoop up some of the sperm that was still clinging to her chin.

Pete moved closer with the video camera, and said, "Mona smile for Pete so I can get your picture!" And Bill said, "What a hot little cunt, look at the silly slut she is covered in cum!" Mona's face was drenched in a thick white paste and had cum dripping down her chin. She also had a big blotch of cum on her forehead and had streaks of drying cum running from the corners of her mouth all the way down her cheeks to her ears. As she looked at the camera, she began to rub the cum on her face and slowly lick it from her fingers.

As Mona laid there on the mattress, performing for the camera, Don walked over and said, "Watching you suck all those cocks has given me another hard on," and as he slowly nudged her lips with his stiff cock he said, "so how about sucking my cock?" She slowly turned to Don and grasped his cock and began to stroke it as she opened her mouth. He pressed forward slipping the head of his cock past her lips. As they did this someone said, "Damn, I think she still wants more!"

Then Mike said, "Well damn if she still wants more, I am going to get me some of that pussy!" Fred who was already moving toward her said, "You will have to wait in line, because I am going to fuck her first!" Mike replied, "Shit Fred, there is no need to argue, we can share!"

Mike laid down on the mattress next to her and he said, "Come on Mona, hop up here and ride my cock!" She slowly released Don's cock from her mouth and straddled Mike and lowered herself onto his hard cock. Mike then pulled her down on top of him and he said, "There! Come on Fred climb in, I am sure that she has lots of room left for you too!" Mona suddenly realized that the both intended to fuck her at the same time.

Fred positioned himself behind her and began to press his cock into her already stuffed pussy. She squirmed and told Fred that it was too much but Mike was holding her tightly against him and kept whispering," It's OK Mona, you can do it... it will feel good!" Suddenly the head of Fred's cock slip into her pussy alongside Mike's and she moaned loudly as she tried to press herself upward.

"Noooo!" Mona said, "I can't do it Fred it's too much!"

Don said, "Sure you can do it baby, he is already in!"

Mike grabbed her shoulders and tried to pull her back down on top of him. Fred pushed a little more and she groaned loudly again as more of his cock slid inside her. Mike pulled her down and whispered, "Relax baby, he is almost there!" Fred said, "Damn, she is so fucking tight!" And someone from across the room said, "She is not going to be tight when you two get done with her!"

Fred began to rock back and forth as he pressed more of his cock inside. She moaned loudly and lay down on top of Mike as her pussy was stretching to accommodate the two cocks now sliding side by side inside of it! Fred gave one final lunge and his cock went all the way in. Mona shuddered as she had an orgasm! She lay on top of Mike with both cocks still deep inside her, as someone said, "Damn, the slut did it! She got both of them!" Someone else said, "... and look at that, I think she is cumming again!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.