Tales of Mona - Cover

Tales of Mona

Copyright© 2004 by Slutluver

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 20 year old Mona get to experience her first Gang Bang

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Mona had been looking forward to this day for quite some time. Her boyfriend Pete had promised the 20 year-old woman, that her fantasy would finally come true today. Mona, who had been Pete's girlfriend for almost four years, had always fantasized about getting gang-banged by a group of horny men. To show his love for her, Pete decided to help make this fantasy become a reality for Mona.

She did not know exactly how Pete had found and/or chosen the men who would gang-bang her. She did not know them personally - they would be strangers to her, Pete promised. Mona really did care, either way she just wanted to be a slut.

Since today was the big day, Mona had gone to great lengths to look her best. After countless hours of applying mascara, styling her hair and going through outfit after outfit, she finally emerged ready. She was dressed in rather skimpy clothing - a light blue half-sweater, which displayed her stomach and deep cleavage in a luscious manner. She was also decked out in a black micro-miniskirt, along with matching high-heeled shoes. Of the five buttons on the sweater top Mona wore, only the middle one was buttoned. Thus, it was quite easy to tell that she was not wearing a bra underneath.

Mona was about 5-foot-6 with long, black hair and brown eyes. She had a lovely face, and an all-over suntan to boot. After four-plus years of being Pete's girl, Mona trusted his judgment. Therefore, she had no worries at all about the men whom he was bringing home for the gang-bang. It did not matter to Mona that all of them would be strangers to her. Pete would not have invited them over if they posed any sort of danger. She was positive of that. Since Pete obviously trusted them, so did Mona.

"You go and wait in the kitchen", Pete told her. "The guests should be arriving shortly. I want you to be ready for them."

"Yes, Pete," Mona answered, before turning and starting toward the kitchen.

Pete watched her until she went into the kitchen and closed the door. Pete looked at his watch and then started walking in the opposite direction. It was almost time to get started.

Mona sat, rather peacefully, in the kitchen for nearly 30 minutes. However, a sudden wave of sheer excitement and anxiousness swept over her as she heard several voices from just outside the closed door to the den. Quickly, Mona stood up from the chair and then almost tripped over a high-heel while composing herself. However, she could not help feeling jittery and nervous. Her deepest sexual fantasy was about to become a reality!

"There she is," Pete, said, as he opened the door and pointed toward Mona, and invited Mona into the Den.

The trio of men all looked older than Mona, but younger than Pete. They all looked at Mona with lust and passion in their eyes. Pete had told them that Mona was beautiful, but none of them figured she could be this beautiful! She was better looking than they had hoped for.

Mona had similar thoughts as she glanced at the three guys who stood before her. Pete introduced her to, Larry, Tony and Jim.

Larry was the most attractive of the group. He was the "tall, dark and handsome" type, Mona's favorite. Jim, who appeared to be the oldest of the trio, had brown hair and a short, stocky build. Tony had dark hair and what appeared to be well-built muscles under the white dress shirt he wore.

Over the next couple of minutes, Pete went over some very strict rules with the three men on what they could, and could not do to Mona. Basically, he told them that they could use her in anyway they saw fit, without hurting her. Pete said all three men could fuck her in any position or place (i.e. mouth, pussy, ass) they desired. He told them they could go one-on-one, two-on-one or even three-on-one. Pete could stop the action at anytime he wanted, although he didn't plan to. His plan was to just sit in a chair in the corner, and watch.

This was Mona's day, and Pete did not want to interfere unless he felt it necessary to do so.

After the instructions were finished, Larry, Jim and Tony all looked at each other. None of them knew where to begin with Mona. So they just looked at her. Seated in his chair, Pete peered over at his eager girl and said, "Why don't you give them a little strip-tease to get things started?"

"Yes, why not?" Mona replied. Since she knew how to use and move her body, to entice others, Mona could put together a fairly sexy strip tease.

Going into 'stripper mode', Mona stepped forward and clicked both of her black high-heels together, then started dancing and strutting her stuff. She brought both hands to the sides of her large, firm breasts, and then ran them all the way down to her hips. A smile appeared on her face, just as massive erections started forming in the trousers of all three men. Mona rotated her hips in a sensual, lusty motion as she brought both hands up to her head and held them there. She knelt down slightly, directly facing the men, and did a little quarter-spin before continuing her dance. Mona took a step backward and turned around, then looked back over her shoulder and smiled in an innocent manner while undoing the silver buttons on the front of her micro-miniskirt. All three guys were experiencing full erections and fast heartbeats by now.

Mona slid the miniskirt halfway down her bottom, exposing the upper half of a white G-string. She continued looking over her shoulder and offered a sexy pout while twitching her hips for the horny trio. Then she gave a huge, happy smile, and let the miniskirt fall to the floor in a heap around her ankles and feet. Mona kicked the miniskirt off to the side and turned around, now facing the men. She smiled once more before stepping back. Then, she used her right hand to undo the middle button of her blue half-sweater. Since that was the only button, which had been in use, the sweater fell open, exposing her breasts to the three men. In a single motion, Mona took the half-sweater off while snapping her head back. This caused her long, flowing tresses to fly and whip about wildly. Larry, Jim and Tony all gawked at her full breasts. They like the rest of her body.

Mona continued smiling as she started to gyrate and bump her hips in erotic circles once again. Dancing around in nothing but high-heels and a white G-string.

"I can't take anymore of this," Jim growled lustily, as he stepped forward from the group and quickly approached Mona. "I want you, and I want you now!"

Immediately, Mona's body was embraced and her mouth engulfed by him. Jim held her tight and devoured her sweet mouth with his own, driving his tongue deep inside for pleasurable kisses. At the same time, both of his hands ventured downward, then cupped and squeezed her bottom.

Mona moaned against Jim, a mixture of several emotions running throughout her. This was the first time she had kissed someone other than Pete in well over four years. It was different to her. Exciting, too. At the same time, she knew this was the beginning of her gang-bang fantasy. That excited her more than anything.

The vivacious brunette groaned in pure ecstasy as Jim leaned over slightly and attached his hungry mouth to one of her plump nipples. He eagerly sucked on the hard bud, drawing it between his lips and into his mouth. Mona arched her head way back and sighed, enjoying the feeling.

Eventually, Mona slid her hand between her body and Jim's, so she could stroke and rub his erection through the trousers he wore. Jim moaned in response, then simply kissed her harder, and with more passion.

Meanwhile, Larry and Tony watched with interested eyes as Jim and Mona Monad on together. Pete, on the other hand, sat quietly in his chair... simply watching.

Cupping her ass with both hands, Jim pressed Mona forcefully against his body. He was kissing with her great intensity; his mouth was nearly smothering and crushing hers. But Mona welcomed his passionate strength. Jim broke the kiss and while gasping for breath, he smiled at Mona. "I got to taste that pussy of yours" were his lustful words. "I love eating pussy."

"Oh," the young woman grinned. "That's good, because I love having my pussy eaten!"

Mona dropped to her knees and then rolled onto her back. She spread both of her thighs and brought her knees into the air, her feet flat upon the carpet, then smiled up at Jim. The sexually enraged man growled in response, as he dropped down to his knees before her widespread thighs. Jim quickly got rid of her white G-string. Now all she had from keeping herself completely nude was a pair of black high-heeled shoes. The rest of her body, however, was completely uncovered. Mona moaned with passion as Jim buried his face between her spread thighs. His lips and tongue went right to work upon her sweet pussy. Lapping and slurping away upon Mona's gooey love nest, Jim grasped her hips with both hands and held on tightly. Mona continued to moan as she arched her back high in the air, just before grabbing both of her breasts and squeezing them. Writhing around beneath him, Mona placed both hands on top of Jim's head and ran her long, sleek fingers throughout his brown hair.

Jim was in heaven. As someone who really 'got off' on eating pussy, he could feast on Mona's sweet slit forever. It tasted absolutely wonderful to him!

However, Mona could not stand being eaten like this forever. To her, Jim was an expert when it came to performing oral sex on a woman. She was already sure of this. An orgasm was building within her... quickly.

Mona's arms and legs flailed in various directions as she screamed and cried in release. Jim continued lapping away, wanting to taste and swallow the love juice which flowed from within her pussy.

After just a few seconds of rest, she was ready for more. She looked over at the other two men, and noticed that Larry was already nude from the waist down. His cock was erect too. So, Mona crooked a finger at him, and motioned for him to come over to her.

As Jim retreated, Larry approached Mona, who rose up to her knees to meet him. She took his full erection into her right hand and squeezed it roughly, then offered it a full, sweeping lick with her tongue. Larry arched his neck back and looked up at the ceiling, while moaning in lust. He was glad Pete had given him this chance to be with Mona.

Mona slipped his fat cock head between her moist lips and began with a gentle sucking. She pumped away at its base with her right hand, while gently kneading and twisting his balls with her left.

Mona's head started to bob back and forth as she took more and more of Larry's prick into her mouth. Her eyes were staring up into his as the blowjob quickened and became more intense. Mona kept taking more of his massive length into her mouth, and soon started making gagging noises but she continued swallowing more of it.

Larry looked over at Pete, who was still seated in his chair with a stoic expression. Larry laughed in lust, and then glanced at his two friends before looking back down at Mona. She kept sucking his cock in what could best be described as an expert-like fashion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.