Teen Katie's Diary - Cover

Teen Katie's Diary

Copyright© 2004 by DireWolf

Part 1: Katie's Entries

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1: Katie's Entries - Katie is a gorgeous young brunette who has run her own non-nude modeling website for the past three years. She has many loyal fans who watched her grow from a cute 16 year old british girl to a grown 19 year old who still maintains the cute look of when she was 16. She begins a diary about her website experiences, but it quickly turns into a sexual diary as her hormones run rampant and her friends introduce her to various kinks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Gang Bang   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

JUNE 12, 2001

I started a diary today to keep track of my new modeling experiences. My website is getting popular and all the guys think I'm gorgeous. It's kind of weird to have so many guys I've never met like me so much.

JUNE 24, 2001

I'm not off to a good start updating my diary but here's my first real entry. I got a strange email from a fan of mine today. He was really weird, talking dirty and stuff. I was going to just delete the email but I kept on reading it. He talked about all kinds of nasty things he wanted to do to me. It was pretty creepy. He wanted to meet me in real life too but I would never do that.

JUNE 26, 2001

I went shopping today and got some new outfits to model for my website. The guys are going to love them on me. That fan emails me twice a day but I have not answered him yet. He keeps talking dirty and saying he's going to meet me, and it's starting to creep me out a lot.

JUNE 28, 2001

That guy won't leave me alone. Today he sent me web links to some dirty sites saying that he wanted to do these things to me. I went to the sites and they were pretty crazy. This one site showed a chick with a whole bunch of guys and another site showed a chick with a dildo the size of her arm. The internet is a sick place!

JUNE 30, 2001

I had enough of that guy's emails so I had his email address blocked. He was really getting weird, talking about barnyard fun and stuff. I wonder if that's what he does in his spare time haha!

JULY 7, 2001

Went shopping again and got some really sexy outfits. The guys are gonna go crazy, I can't wait to see what they say! If I were a little older, I would go topless and really drive the guys wild!

JULY 21, 2001

A while since I updated this thing. Not much has happened. I partied with some friends last week and flirted with the guys. It's so easy to drive them wild, all I have to do is smile at them and they follow me around the rest of the night.

JULY 27, 2001

A couple of new outfits for my website again, and another party to mention. This time at the party, I met a really cute guy and took him upstairs. We made out for a while and then he showed me his thing. I was grossed out at first but it started to get hard and REALLY BIG! I played with it for a while and he wanted me to suck it but I wouldn't, I just teased him and left the room before he came hahaha! I didn't know his thing was so big! I will remember him for later.

AUGUST 6, 2001

I had two of my girlfriends over for the weekend and we played around on the internet for a while. I haven't really told anyone that I have my own website until now. When I showed them, they went crazy. They were full of questions, asking me if perverts were trying to find me and stuff. Other than the one guy, nobody else has tried yet. We ended up going to some dirty websites before going to bed and I woke up in a cold sweat after a really hot dream. I don't remember it though, just that it was HOT!

AUGUST 14, 2001

My girlfriends came over again and gave me all kinds of ideas for poses on my website. I'm glad I told them. Now they want to come over all the time and all they do is talk about sex. Both of them have done it before, but I'm still waiting for the right time, and I'm learning a lot from them, and the dirty websites they always go to.

AUGUST 30, 2001

Boring two weeks to report on. It's getting close to school time again and I can't wait to get back into it. I love meeting people and talking to different guys. I will be in the 10th Grade and all the boys will be just starting to become men.

SEPTEMBER 10, 2001

Back in school. I've met lots of new people, mostly guys though because they are always hanging around me. Some of the girls hate me already because I always have a crowd of guys around me at my locker and at lunch. There's a party next week that I'm going to with this new guy I met. We'll see how it goes!

SEPTEMBER 15, 2001

The party was great except for the guy I went with. He wanted to do it in the bedroom and got pretty pushy about it. He ripped my new shirt right off and if someone didn't burst in the door, he would have raped me. It's hard to rape the willing though. I wasn't going to stop him! He was cute hehe.

SEPTEMBER 30, 2001

My friends came over again, this time we had two new girls join us, Sherry and Kathy. I think they were lesbians because they kept looking at lesbian porn on the internet and laughing and saying we should try it. We had a few drinks because my parents were out and things started getting rowdy. Those two girls found some nasty websites like the ones that guy emailed to me. We all pretended it was funny but I could tell those two girls really liked it. I started getting a little wet while I watched them and had the most erotic dream I ever had that night.

OCTOBER 3, 2001

My two new friends came over by themselves. It was the last day that my parents were out of town so we thought we'd get a few more drinks in before they came back. I don't know if it was a good idea to let them stay without my best friend over because BOTH of them kept hitting on me and trying to get me to strip for them. I had so much to drink that I almost did it!

OCTOBER 7, 2001

I went over to Sherry's house with Kathy yesterday. Those two are wild girls for sure. Sherry was talking about all the dirty stuff she has done like swallow cum and then she pulled out this dildo that she uses all the time. It was bigger than that guy's dick I saw a while back and had veins and everything. She said it felt awesome and that I could borrow it any time. Later we got looking at dirty websites again. These things are corrupting my mind! After I go to bed I can't stop thinking about all the nasty stuff I saw.

OCTOBER 15, 2001

I was at Sherry's for a while today, but didn't spend the night. It was just her and I and she practically forced her big dildo down my throat. I didn't want to tell her that I was a virgin and didn't want to lose my cherry to a dildo so I took the stupid thing anyway. I can't keep my eyes off it now. It's sitting on the desk standing on it's end beside me. It's HUGE! It has to be as long as my forearm and just as thick.

OCTOBER 16, 2001

I couldn't stand just looking at the dildo so I used it a little bit today. I feel so dirty now and I didn't even take it all the way. I just rubbed the head in me a little and got really wet really fast. I can't wait to lose my cherry to a guy so I can really start enjoying sex.

OCTOBER 18, 2001

Sherry wanted her dildo back so I gave it to her and said it was awesome. She asked if it was difficult to get inside and I told her no, but now that I think about it, I should have said yes since it's so big. She was surprised that I said it was easy.

NOVEMBER 1, 2001

Halloween was fun! I dressed up as wonder woman and went trick or treating for a few blocks. All the old perverted men gave me a ton of candy so I didn't have to go far haha! Later I went to a costume party. The guys went crazy over my outfit. I am thinking about doing a wonder woman set for my website, that would drive those perverts nuts!

NOVEMBER 12, 2001

I met another new guy at school today. I thought he was nice until he told me he wanted to fuck me in the ass. I slapped him for it but I couldn't stop laughing. I could see he had a hardon under his pants and he kept looking at my cleavage and my ass. Guys are so obvious.

DECEMBER 27, 2001

Exam time at school kept me away from doing a lot of fun stuff the last while and then there was Christmas. I had a great Christmas, got a ton of new clothes that I'm sure my internet pals will just love wink wink. My stupid friend Sherry got me a dildo just like hers and I had to hide it in the closet so my mom wouldn't find it. She'd kill me if she did. Now I just have to lose this cherry and I can try it out!

JANUARY 2, 2002

New Years was awesome, I went to a new years party and met that new guy again. He took me upstairs and I let him strip me totally naked, but I wouldn't let him touch me. I just kept teasing him and his dick was so hard. It wasn't as big as the other guy's though. I told him that I would let him do it sometime but not tonight and he got pissed off at me, called me a cock tease and pushed me to the bed on my stomach. He put his dick in my ass and it really hurt at first but I relaxed and let him take me. I didn't know it could feel so great, I came hard three times before he came inside me. I'm glad no one burst in this time.

JANUARY 4, 2002

I told my friends about what happened at the new years party. They almost sounded envious of my first assfuck ever. If my ass felt that good, I can't wait until I can get something into my other hole!

JANUARY 6, 2002

I tried the dildo Sherry got for me in my ass but it was too big to fit. I think I need some help with it! I don't know if I should get Sherry to help or a guy because I know Sherry would love to, I can tell that she likes me and gets wet for me when I'm changing in front of her. I think she is pretty cute too, but she is so much taller than me I think she intimidates me.

JANUARY 12, 2002

I started getting dirty emails from that old guy again. He changed his Email address and sent me like 10 emails in one day. He's totally obsessed with me! Stupid me though I keep reading all the stuff he sends. It's really dirty and I feel like I need a shower after.

JANUARY 17, 2002

Another party another male pervert. Every time I go to a party, some guy wants to do it with me. I like to tease them though so I turn them down. This guy didn't force himself on me though. I wouldn't have stopped him if he did haha! I think I might let him have my cherry soon. He's cute, and was a gentleman about it when I turned him down. I made him show me his dick though, and it was a perfect size! He said it was 8 inches long but I think he was exaggerating because that other guy was bigger and so is my dildo!

FEBRUARY 4, 2002

Not much as happened lately except those dirty emails and lots of homework. My 17th birthday is coming up soon and I can hardly wait. I'll be able to drive and go anywhere I want because my parents are FINALLY going to get me a car! I also think it's about time I got rid of this cherry. It's so debilitating and all my friends lost theirs when they were 15. Matt is going to be the lucky guy I think.

FEBRUARY 10, 2002

Mister Pervert on the internet sent me some new websites to look at. This one girl was getting it hard from a guy. He had his whole hand inside her and was really going at it. They call it fisting and every time I see it I get wet, I don't know why but I think it's awesome. I think I'm way too small to ever take one though, and I still have my cherry.

February 18, 2002

Sherry came over again while my parents were out at a party. I showed her the fisting pictures and she got so horny I thought she was going to attack me and do it right there. I almost wish she did because I was pretty wet just from watching her and looking at those pictures. My birthday is in ONE WEEK! I can't wait. I get wet and really bothered when I think of Matt inside me. I have to masturbate every night, two or three times just so I can fall asleep!

FEBRUARY 19, 2002

Can't wait!

FEBRUARY 20, 2002

Shit I can't wait!

FEBRUARY 21, 2002

I got so damn horny thinking about Matt that I took my dildo and got it all the way in my ass. I had to use some lubricant that Sherry gave to me but I got it in! I only had a few inches in and I started cumming so hard that I screamed and woke up my parents. They thought something was wrong and they burst into my bedroom. I heard them coming though and pulled the blankets up over me. I still had the dildo hanging out and told them that I had a bad dream. I had four more orgasms from it that night, and didn't get much sleep!

FEBRUARY 22, 2002

Fuck I can't wait for Matt to take me! I will make do with my dildo for now. I measured it today, it's over 10 inches long! I didn't think it was so big! I can only take about half of it in my ass though.

FEBRUARY 23, 2002

My Parents got me high speed internet for my birthday. It was hooked up early so they decided to let me at it before my birthday. It's great! I spent all night surfing the dirty websites and talking to my fans. Those guys are so hot for me it's funny. Sometimes I feel sorry for them and feel like I should invite a few of them over!

FEBRUARY 24, 2002

My Birthday is tomorrow and I'm going to give Matt a present I know he'll love hehe! This new internet is so fast, I can download whole movie clips of dirty stuff. Mister pervert sent me some more sites that I went to. This time there was a gangbang video on one of them. It took a really long time to download even with my new internet connection but it looked great. There was a really cute, tiny blonde girl and she took on 15 guys. She even took two dicks in one hole. I used my dildo while I watched the video from my bed and lost count of how many times I came.

FEBRUARY 26, 2002

My Birthday has passed and it was so awesome. Matt was great, he was gentle with me and took my cherry and it only hurt a little. After that he went crazy. He fucked me harder than anything and after he came, he was still hard and kept on going. I didn't think I would be able to, but I took all of his 8 inches. It felt so good to be filled up. I wish I had given up my cherry when I was 14 or 15. I feel like I've lost years of good fucking now!

MARCH 3, 2002

Matt and I are doing it every single day now. He can't get enough of me and I can't get enough of his dick. Sometimes he gets pretty rough but that just makes me even hornier.

MARCH 5, 2002

I didn't want to use my dildo while Matt and I were fucking because I thought it would stretch me out too much for him, but I stare at that thing every night and can't stop thinking about it so last night I took it. Gawd it was great. It took a lot of lube and time to get it all the way in, but I eventually got the whole 10 inches inside me. I think it might have even gone through my cervix because there was this weird feeling. It was so big that it hurt a little when I came. My muscles tried to squeeze it but it was too hard.

MARCH 15, 2002

Matt and I are still going strong. I like him a lot and he really knows how to get me off. He had three fingers in me today and rubbed my clit with his thumb and nibbled it. I went crazy and squirted his face. I thought I had peed on him but he said it was my cum.

MARCH 21, 2002

I went to Sherry's last night and she showed me this story that she wrote on her computer. It was a dirty story about herself with another girl. I got so hot reading it, and it was really hard to hide from Sherry. I'm sure that she noticed I had soaked right through my jeans. If she ever wants me, I'll let her have me in a second. She can be so damn sexy.

MARCH 28, 2002 Sherry took me. We had so much fun at her place I didn't ever want to leave. We started out reading another one of her stories and then she told me that the other girl in her stories was actually me. I almost came when she told me that and couldn't do anything but kiss her on the lips. After that we went nuts. She tasted so good and she just devoured me. I came so hard I squirted again. It doesn't happen very often and I always get embarrassed but Sherry loved it.

MARCH 29, 2002

I can't remember the last time I talked about my website in here. It's still going great, I have so many fans that are probably jerking off looking at my pictures even though I'm not even of age yet and I'm not even naked. One guy told me that he masturbates to my pictures at least five times a day! I wish more guys could do that!

APRIL 7, 2002

I took Sherry's idea and wrote my own story tonight. I just finished it. It's a little short but it took me a long time to write because every time something happened in my story I had to masturbate and cum. My story has Matt and the first guy I ever saw. His dick must have been 9 or maybe 10 inches long now that I think about it. Anyway, they both took me in my ass and pussy at the same time beside a fireplace. It was such a turn on to write an erotic story like that.

APRIL 9, 2002

Sherry got me another dildo to play with. I don't know where she gets these things. This one was smaller than the other, but it vibrates! It's just a little smaller than Matt's dick but still feels awesome. Last night I read my story over again with both of my dildos inside me and the vibration made me cum so hard that my keys are sticking on my keyboard now hehe.

APRIL 15, 2002

Sherry and I are still going at it almost every day and Matt and I are still doing it every day. I get so much sex now that when I do my photo shoots I start to get horny and want to strip for the camera and show all my fans what I can do but I know I'm too young to do that.

APRIL 20, 2002

Mister pervert sent me some new websites today. I haven't seen anything this nasty before. The site was filled with pictures and videos of girls with dogs and horses. One video I downloaded was of a girl being mounted by a horse. She was strapped into something that looked like a fake horse and he fucked her really hard. He didn't last long though and there was soooo much cum I thought it would never stop coming out of her. Nasty stuff for sure!

MAY 1, 2002

Sherry showed me a new website that has dirty stories on it so I have been reading them all day long. I pretended to be sick and didn't go to school so I had the whole day. I lost count of how many stories I read but some of them were really good and some were really nasty. One of them was about a young 16 year old girl on a farm helping her step-father and at the end of the story, she gives a horse a blowjob. I was disgusted and stopped reading it. Some of the other stories had gang rapes and one of them had some fisting. The fisting story is so hot; I came the most while reading it, I think.

MAY 7, 2002

I've been thinking about that story with the teenage girl and the horse all week. I can't get the visuals out of my head. I don't think I like the idea of being with a horse but the thoughts still won't go away.

MAY 18, 2002

This entry is going to be crazy! I went to a party with Matt and we ended up in the bedroom like usual. Matt was just finishing up and asked me if I wanted to swallow it this time. I haven't done it yet but thought I would try. Right then my old pal popped into the bedroom. He's the guy with the really big dick, the first one I saw. Right then, Matt covered my whole face with his cum. Joey was speechless and his huge dick got hard really fast and made a tent in his pants. Matt didn't notice right away and I just stared at him. I couldn't help but smile. Joey left the party. Last I heard he was running down the sidewalk as fast as he could. I hope he doesn't tell anyone.

MAY 19, 2002

Joey called me at my house after school to talk about what he saw. He said that it really got him turned on and he had to run home before he made a mess in his pants. I told him not to waste it and he asked if he could come over. I would have let him but my parents were at home.

MAY 20, 2002

I saw Joey outside the window of my science class today so I asked to go to the washroom to see what he wanted. He wanted me of course, in the bathroom right then and there but I told him he would have to wait. I didn't want to get caught. He was really frustrated.

MAY 22, 2002

Joey is following me around like a lost puppy now. I can't shake him, so today I gave him a little something to hold him off. During science class again I went to the bathroom and took him to stall and gave him a blowjob. His hands were all over me and he almost tore my shirt. It was the first time I really swallowed cum because the last time Matt got most of it on my face. It tasted really salty but I liked it. I agreed to let him have another tomorrow at the same time.

MAY 23, 2002

I'm in so much trouble. Today in science class right after I went to the bathroom with Joey, our science teacher made us partner up with someone in the class. We were studying bacteria and microbes and examining spitballs to show us how much crap is in our mouths. My partner was Matt's best friend Michael and I didn't even think when I spit onto the piece of glass and put it under the microscope. Mike looked in first and then his eyes went wide and he stared at me with a huge grin on his face. I didn't know what he was smiling about until I looked into the microscope and saw sperm swimming around. He had a bulge in his pants the rest of the class and didn't say a word. I hope he doesn't talk to Matt about it.

MAY 24, 2002

He talked to Matt about it. Mike assumed it was Matt's cum he was looking at but when they got talking, Matt told him that it was the first day he and I didn't do it, and it must have been some other guy. Matt was pissed at me and started arguing after school. He wanted to know who it was but I wouldn't tell him.

MAY 25, 2002

Matt apologized to me today and said that what I did was OK by him. Then he asked that next time it happens, I tell him right after and he wants to know the details. I agreed but I don't think it will happen again, I think he'll get pissed and just wants to know if I did it again. Sherry got a real kick out of the story. She called me stupid for spitting on the glass plate right after a blowjob.

MAY 29, 2002

Joey still won't go away even when I told him that I couldn't pleasure him anymore. I think Matt is starting to figure out who the guy was because he's hanging around me. There's always a crowd of guys around me, but he's the newest one and always the last to leave when Matt comes around.

JUNE 10, 2002

My website is doing great! I think I have a few thousand fans. I went shopping today and picked up a whole bunch of outfits to wear. I wish I could show my fans everything. I'd like to show them my big fat dildo. They'd love it!

JUNE 26, 2002

No updates in a while, been busy with my exams in school. I think I passed everything except science class. That teacher just doesn't like me and I'm supposed to go see him about my grade after school on Friday.

JUNE 28, 2002

Well it turns out I passed my science class. That asshole teacher blackmailed me. He said my real grade was a C+ but gave me an F because I didn't bring him with me to the bathroom. I didn't get what he meant at first but I guess he followed me to the bathroom and found out I was giving Joey blowjobs. He said if I didn't show him what I was doing in the bathroom, that he'd fail me. I planned to take other courses next year so I didn't want to fail. I gave him a quick blowjob. He lasted all of about 2 minutes and told me about how much he loved my website and that he was one of my biggest fans.

JULY 10, 2002

What a week! I had the senior prom to go to and a few end of the year house parties, and then the Fourth of July party for my American fans. Matt, Sherry and I did it so many times! I can hardly walk haha!

JULY 20, 2002

Summer is off to a good start. Joey somehow finds me wherever I go but I'm getting used to him being around. Matt doesn't seem to mind him either. I wrote two more stories this week about myself. In one story, I fuck Matt, Joey, Mike, and Mr. Evans my science teacher all at once. It's so hot! The other story is more romantic, I'm out with just some new guy horseback riding and we stop and make out in a green meadow. At the end even the horses enjoyed the show because their dicks were hard hehe!

JULY 29, 2002

Man what a weekend I just had. I don't remember much of it. All of my friends and some people I didn't even know went camping. There was so much beer everywhere and everyone got really, really drunk. The first night I was there, I got drunk and passed out cold and when I woke up, I had cum between my legs. I don't know who it was but it looked like he jerked off or just rubbed me through my clothes until he came. I didn't tell anyone and made sure I didn't get so drunk the next night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.