A Little Different - Cover

A Little Different

Copyright© 2004 by Henrik Larsen

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story about a much too familiar problem for many men: He wants to but it wont.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

I woke earlier than usual Saturday morning. Lisa was still sleeping and I went to the bathroom quietly, taking my clothes with me. After a quick shower I made breakfast. My plan was to serve breakfast in bed, but when I looked in on Lisa she was awake. I hated crumbs in the bed and she was about to get up anyway, so we ate breakfast in the kitchen as usual.

Lisa had put on her short bathrobe. Thinking about last night I was about to seduce her in the middle of our breakfast, but I had promised my younger brother to drive him to the station at ten and decided to wait until after I got back, hoping that Lisa hadn't started doing something before that. On any other Saturday she would take a shower and then finish reading the paper and not be ready to do anything until noon, but...

After sending my brother off on holiday I went home, half expecting Lisa to be engaged in something she couldn't possibly postpone. I guess I was preparing myself for another disappointment, but I was pleasantly surprised when I found her reading the paper on the couch, still wearing the bathrobe. Her hair was wet and when I came in she smiled shyly, put the paper down, and stood up.

"Did you get him on the train all right?" she asked, giggling shyly as if she was saying something naughty.

"I did."

I approached her slowly and put my arms around her.

"Did he have a lot of luggage?" she asked.

"No. A pair of trunks and a toothbrush. He's travelling light."

"I guess he's going to be in or around the water most of the time," she giggled.

"Perhaps water on the outside, but definitely alcohol for inside use," I replied.

"Do you think he'll..."

My younger brother and his friends were a wild bunch; still her interest in his luggage and general well being was a bit strange, everything considered. I took a firm grip on her bottom. Lisa stopped talking and giggled. My hands touched bare skin where I'd expect to touch her panties. To my knowledge she didn't own a pair of g-string panties. Lisa thought her bottom was too big to look good in sexy lingerie, which it certainly wasn't, if you ask me, so her bare buttocks could only mean that she had "forgotten" to put on her panties. My surprise must have shown. Lisa blushed and sniggered timidly.

"You know, I love you so much and you have the most wonderful bottom imaginable," I said.

"You're only saying that to get your way with me."

"No, and that doesn't seem to be necessary anyway," I replied.

"It's too big."

"No it's not. It's perfect. It's soft and smooth, but it's firm, too. I could eat it."

I knelt down, pushed up her bathrobe and sank my teeth into her left buttock. Lisa squealed and reached for the table to steady herself. I covered her buttocks with kisses and soft bites. Her arse was perfect and I could have gone on for hours. Lisa had spread her legs a little to keep her balance and I caressed the smooth skin of her inner thigh while I continued to kiss her buttocks. She stopped giggling and her breathing became a little faster. Her scent was fresh after the shower, a musky fragrance mixed with that of the soap. My urge to taste her was bigger than ever but she was leaning forward towards the table and it would be pretty difficult to get into a good position to do it.

I got up and she turned to face me again. Her skin was flushed all the way down to her chest. When I reached down to undo her bathrobe, she began pulling my shirt up. I let go of her to allow her to pull the shirt over my head before I began pushing the robe from her shoulders. She didn't have time to get her arms free. Her hands were busy unbuckling my belt, opening the button in my trousers and pulling down the zipper. Then she let her robe drop to the floor and my jeans went the same way. I couldn't wait any longer and I took the rest of my clothes off very quickly.

I reached out to pull her close to me but she snaked out of my grip.

"Let's go into the bedroom. The neighbours can see us here," she said and rushed off.

I followed her with my eyes, especially enjoying the way her buttocks quivered when she ran. She really did have a perfect behind. In the bedroom she jumped playfully onto the bed and rolled over on her back. Her front side was not bad, either. I lay down next to her and we engaged in a deep kiss like we would normally do, but I had plans. When we broke the kiss I began kissing my way down her neck and chest to her breasts. There was nothing unusual about that either and Lisa suspected nothing until I abandoned her nipples and began to move down over her stomach.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.