Transformations: Nice Guys Club - Cover

Transformations: Nice Guys Club

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - No one plans on being a hero. Few purposely set out to do anything special. Sometimes, just acting on what you believe sets you apart. Sometimes, taking friendship a step farther makes you stand out. Fortunately, the cynical order of finish for nice guys is not a universal axiom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Mother   Son  

Mark had flown a few times, back when Paul still had the good job. That had been before 9/11, though, and he was unfamiliar with all the new rigamarole. This was a first for Lindsey, but there had been so many firsts lately that she took it pretty well in stride. Being with Mark made it all more exciting than frightening, and she was able to get into the spirit of adventure.

The relationship between the two teens had changed dramatically, and it was not just Lindsey's long-overdue declaration of love that did it. During the long night before, Mark had stepped way, way out of his comfort zone in his determination to find her. He had bullied people, something totally unsuspected by anyone who knew him. Only once before, in his confrontation with Mrs. Grunewald, had he been so forceful. That had been on Lindsey's behalf, too.

As he was pounding on the doors of strangers in the wee hours, the significance of what he was doing hit him. Lindsey had never had anyone but him stand up for her with unquestioning loyalty. She had become the awesome person she was in spite of the constant suspicion, doubt, and unfathomable disapproval of the people who should have anchored her support system. The night before, he had taken on that role in a whole new way, and he felt more pride in that than in anything he had ever done.

It was as they drove to the airport in Lindsey's car that Mark was able to put words to the new feeling he had about her. The key word was responsible. She had had his friendship forever, and recently, his love. Now, he felt it was his duty and his privilege to see that this marvelous creature was as protected, supported, and encouraged as any person could be. She was strong, smart, talented, and a lot richer than him. The one thing she had never had was someone with a 'Lindsey, right or wrong' attitude. His parents were trying to fill that gap, but he was the key.

Unconsciously, Lindsey seemed to be desperate for just what Mark felt compelled to give her. Especially after her latest ordeal, she knew she could make it through anything. But she was tired of making it on her own. The absolute certainty that Mark was searching for her; the assurance that he would answer if she found a phone; the knowledge that he would not rest until they were together; those things had multiplied her own courage and determination.

Mark's simple presence at her practices made her sing better. The fact that he would be with her had made this trip an exciting adventure rather than a frightening ordeal. After her initial reluctance to have him hear her, she now sang right to him. She had finally expressed her love, but had not even figured out for herself all that her love meant. What she did know was that she now thought of him as part of herself, and she had never felt more complete.


It should not have been a surprise that the tickets waiting for them were for first class. Mark knew enough about the airlines to guess how many thousands they had set Jenny back, and he felt a little self-conscious that he was just a tag-along. Lindsey probably did not realize what a treat it was, but was enjoying every minute, refusing to lose contact with Mark except for absolute necessities.

Unlike many first-timers, Lindsey reacted to the takeoff like a great carnival ride, her enjoyment obvious. There were only two other people in first class, so they got a lot of notice by the flight attendant. She had watched as they boarded, never sure what to expect from teens in first class. All too often, they were her most trying passengers. It was obvious at first glance that they were hopelessly in love. Yet, she also sensed a surprising maturity in their demeanor, especially his confidently protective treatment of her. She wondered about the bruising she saw on the girl's face.

When they were cruising and there were no other tasks, the attendant sat on the arm of the seat across from Mark and chatted with them. "Your first flight, Miss Hall?"

"That obvious, huh? Yes, and I love it!"

"Is Dallas your destination?"

"Actually, Ft. Worth," Mark responded.

"Visiting relatives? Checking out a college?" the friendly attendant was well-versed on the reasons teenagers might be traveling, though these two did not seem to be dressed like the typical ones she serviced in first class. Nor did they have the all-too-typical attitude.

Lindsey blushed at the question, but Mark straightened with pride and answered "She's singing with Jenny Ballard this weekend."

"Oh, my! That's the big time! You must be some singer."

"I... I'm pretty new at it. It's only my second time."

"Say, let me see if our First Officer can spare a minute. He's a big-time country fan and just loves Jenny and Amy. I'm sure he'd like to meet you."

It was a very short time later that a late-twenties young man came bursting through the cockpit door with the giggling attendant behind him. He came right up to Lindsey and introduced himself. Then, he held out a notepad. "Miss Hall, could I please have your autograph. And would you do me a big favor and date it. An early autograph from you will be worth a lot of money someday."

Lindsey just stared at him. "Have... have you heard my song?"

"Heard it? The Captain almost booted me off the flight a few days ago. We had finished pre-flight and I had the radio on. He saw tears running down my face and wondered what kind of wuss he got stuck with."

"Then, you liked it?"

"Liked it? I'm so frustrated because I can't get a recording of it. Say, where are you singing tonight. We have a layover and I'd love to go."

Mark answered him. "Tonight they're singing at a club. The big concert is tomorrow."

"That's too bad. I fly again in the morning. Any chance of getting into the club."

"I know it's by the owner's invitation," Mark answered. Looking at the phone in the back of the seat ahead of him. "If I could make a call, maybe I could arrange it." The pilot whipped out his credit card and ran it through the reader, handing the handset to Mark.

When Sonja answered, Mark asked if they were allowed to invite anyone to the club. After a minute's wait, he got an affirmative and asked for the names. Mark had handled the whole thing like he did it all the time. Lindsey just watched in wide-eyed wonder. The pilot stayed for several more minutes, at one point asking about Lindsey's swollen lip and black eye.

Mark did not feel comfortable telling about the night's adventure - that would have to be Lindsey's choice. She was still holding the notepad, this being her very first autograph. First, she wrote the pilot a little note, then started her tale. She hardly hesitated, telling the whole story as if it was a great relief to get it out.

The other two men in first class, having heard some of what was going on, could not resist when Lindsey started her story, and soon, she was talking to four incredulous faces. When she ended the recounting, she had made four new friends, as well as fans. Both men were determined to be at the concert. In another instinctive move, Mark asked for their business cards, and said he would try to get them admitted backstage. He could not promise, but both men were grateful. One had a teenaged daughter who thought Amy was the biggest star in the country.

Apparently, the flight attendant spread the word, because before they landed, a dozen people who had heard Lindsey on the radio came up to first class seeking autographs. To her, this was almost as big a shock as the kidnapping. It seemed she had spent her whole life avoiding being noticed, and now, people were seeking her out. She did not think she had done anything that noteworthy, but she was gracious, nevertheless.

Predictably, there was a limo driver holding a sign with Lindsey's name as they emerged from the concourse. She did not notice it, having no experience with such things. Mark noticed, and explained what it meant. With everything else going on, she had given no thought to how they would join their friends after leaving the airport. Mark would get them there, she just knew it.


Rather than being intimidated by the events of the previous twenty-four hours, Lindsey had 'emerged.' Through sports and singing, she had been discovering her unrealized strength. Dealing with her capture and escape had given her even more self-assurance. With her newfound ability to acknowledge and express her love for Mark, the last vestiges of timidity were wiped away.

The greetings from Sonja, Jenny, and Amy were ecstatic, and the good feelings carried through the whole evening. She had just the one number on the program, but once again it was a show-stopper, literally. Just as at the Emporium, the audience was dead silent for an almost embarrassing period when she finished. The ensuing din more than made up for the silence when they came to their senses.

The fire marshall would not have been happy with the way people were crammed into the club, but the owner was thrilled. No one complained, even the many who had to stand, and everyone bought CDs. The pilot and flight attendant were both there, and Mark sought them out to escort them backstage. When they left, one avid country fan had been rewarded and a new one had been born.

Well after midnight, they were all gathered in the Fergusons' suite, hearing more of Lindsey's saga. "Jenny," she said at one point, "Sonja said once that the way to thank all you guys was to pass it on. Could that be to a guy?" When she was assured it could, she explained. "Well, Rich will probably lose his job for helping me. I never heard him play, but he must be pretty good. Could you put in a good word for him, or something?"

Restraining the urge to hug the girl yet again, Jenny said they should invite him over, and have Hank and Margo there. With a little jam session, Hank could tell how good he was. Mark assured them he had Rich's number.

"Say, Mark," Jenny asked, "how did you know to get Rich's address, and call about getting into the club?"

With a shrug, Mark answered "Dunno. It just seemed the logical thing to do. I, uh hope I didn't overdo it. I got business cards from two guys in first class. Said I'd try to get them backstage tomorrow night. One guy has a daughter who may faint if she meets Amy."

"That's fine. We'll make sure their names get on the list. Amy will make sure the girl has a chance to faint. The reason I ask is you seem to have good public relations instincts. You can never make too many friends in this business. The time spent with fans is almost as important as the time spent practicing."

"That's sure not what I read about most stars," Mark observed.

"Thank you. I never wanted to be like other stars. I couldn't have survived fifteen years in this business without all the friends I've made."

When the group broke up to go to their rooms, Lindsey rather shyly approached Jenny, and pulled Sonja along with her. "I... I don't want to do anything you won't like, but I want to stay with Mark. I mean, we won't, you know, have sex, but I really need to be with him. I've held him off for so long, it..."

"You don't have to ask me," Jenny assured her. "He's a great guy, and I can see how much you love him. He's a lot like my Chris. Don't let him get away."

Mark could not have been more surprised, nor more delighted when Lindsey asked if he would come to her room and get her bag. When she explained why, he almost dragged her running down the hall. As they entered his room, though, the reality of her decision seemed to hit Lindsey, and she stood inside the door, hanging her head.

Quickly taking her in his arms, Mark told her "It's OK. I'll take you back to your room. If you're not ready for this, then it's wrong."

Straightening and looking at him, she told him firmly "Ready? I'm more than ready to be with you all the time. I... I'm just not ready for everything. I mean, I want to sleep by you - that was so wonderful this morning! I don't think I can undress for you, and... going to the bathroom and everything... I..."

"Lindsey, Lindsey! I'm so thrilled for every minute I can be with you. Just tell me what you want me to do. I'll do anything if you'll stay with me."

"Mark, you're the person I'm closest to in the whole world. I don't have parents any more, except for yours. But that's not the same, either. I know what I want isn't right, but I need it. I want to live with you and never leave. I know we can't marry, and maybe you don't even want to, but..."

"Don't want to? Are you crazy? I've wanted it since I can remember. And I don't care a bit about what's right and what's not. Let's not even think about when we get back. Tonight and tomorrow night we will be together. Let's enjoy that."

She was indeed nervous about many things, but her love for Mark was strong enough to get them through. When they were finally in bed together, she could not get close enough. At first, the sensation of her breasts pressed against him disturbed her, even though both wore nightclothes. She forced herself not to pull back, and it was not long before the pressure felt so good she wondered why she had been bothered. They both shied away from touching of genitals, but that did not diminish the closeness they both reveled in. Lindsey felt more loved and wanted than ever in her life. Mark felt like the luckiest high school guy in the world.

At the main concert Saturday night, Lindsey stunned thousands into silence with her song. Afterward, the two men from the plane came backstage with their families, and several more life-long fans were born. Jenny got Lindsey's promise for the next concert, and told her Hank and Margo would be working on another number for her. The sales booth had sold every one of the thousands of new albums they had brought along, and everyone was asking if there were any more songs by Lindsey.


Arriving back home after the concert trip was a tough dose of reality for Mark and Lindsey. The very first task was moving her out of the Halls', this time for good. Trish and her mother were more than willing to take Lindsey in, but when Norma asked her to come to their place, there was no question of her choice. Mary and Floyd were asked to be away from the house when Lindsey moved her things, and they seemed more than willing to avoid the confrontation. Lindsey knew she had to have a face-to-face with her parents, but was not ready, yet.

The Ventris' rental house was already full, but the girls were as eager as Mark to have Lindsey move in. Mark moved his things to the basement before anyone could suggest it, and they all overwhelmed her protests and installed her in Mark's former room.

Their two nights sleeping together had been wonderful, but both of them seemed to understand it would be best not to push that kind of togetherness. Just living in the same house was more than they had ever hoped for.

Norma arranged to pick Lindsey up during lunch hour on Monday. In the car, she told the girl they were going for birth control pills.

"But... but... we haven't... we won't... I couldn't," Lindsey sputtered.

"Honey," Norma replied gently, "I believe in my heart that you and Mark will be together the rest of your lives. I think you are just starting to realize how much you love him, and I know how he loves you. No matter what you think right now, you are going to want to express that love in every way. If it happens, I just don't want grandchildren quite yet."

That kind of thinking was still beyond Lindsey's imagination, but she had so much respect for Norma, she did not put up an argument. After the events of the last few days, and her changes in attitude, she had the wisdom not to make any kind of vows to herself, either.

After school, the legal issues had to be addressed. Mark called Marty, Dex's lawyer who had helped Lindsey get the settlement from the school board, and set up a meeting. Norma and Paul both accompanied them. Lindsey and Mark had talked over the weekend about what she wanted to happen, and Mark laid it out. "Lindsey wants her parents and Frank Schermer charged with the lowest level offense that requires jail time. She does not really want any of them in jail, but wants it hanging over their heads for as long as possible. Do you think that can be worked out?"

"I think I can get the DA to go along with a Class 4 felony, and to refuse any bargain. Do I understand you will probably agree to some kind of a deal before there is a trial?" Marty asked.

"You're right," Mark responded. "She does not want her parents in jail, but feels she has to do something to shake them up - change their lives."

"Very astute," Marty complimented them. "What about the ones who abducted her?"

"We have an idea, but first, we'd like the three of them to meet Lindsey, Trish, Sonja, and myself for dinner. Do you think that's a bad idea?"

"With no police or lawyers present? Would you feel safe?" Marty asked.

This time, Lindsey responded. "They're not dangerous people. They're just misguided in their loyalty. What we talked about is the women's shelter where Eric and his Mom went. I've heard of lots of people sentenced to community service. If they had to work at the shelter for so many hours, would that be OK with the DA?"

"The DA is always eager to settle cases. But aren't you being too easy on all these people? What they did qualifies as kidnapping, you know," Marty told her.

"'Honor thy father and thy mother' is still something I believe," Lindsey responded. "I'm afraid I don't love them, and I certainly don't like them. But I could not live with putting them in jail. As for Schermer, I want to talk to his sister Sonja before anything is decided about him."

"The poor girl who drove is about out of her mind from fear," Lindsey went on. "Who knows what she has had to live through. Maybe I could actually help her. Sonja told me about Jenny and her 'pass it on' philosophy. Here's a chance for me."

As she had many times before, Marty wondered how she had been so fortunate. Most people in her profession spent a lot of time trying to help bad people out of problems they deserved. Ever since taking a chance on a fourteen-year-old Dex, she seemed to have good people one after the other seeking her help.


After what had happened to her the last year, Carol Jensen should have been impervious to surprise, but Dr. Waxman managed to blow her away. When Carol and her daughter Jessica had finally fled from her pervert husband before he got around to raping Jessica, it was both freeing and terrifying. Jessica was safe, but wounded, with a fear and hatred of men that could cause her life-long problems.

By sheer luck, they had all ended up at Dex Madison's house over Christmas. There, the caring exposure of Dex, Eric, and the father of one of the other women had helped to quell her own fear, and at least get Jessica interacting with Eric in a normal fashion.

Later, she and Jessica had both been recruited to participate in the 'restoration' of Gary Blum, the husband of Kirstin, another guest at Dex's [read 'Gary's Gauntlet']. Unbelievably, she had spent a wonderful night of sex with Gary at Kirstin's insistence. Coupled with a night Dex had spent with her, without intercourse, she had for the first time in her life experienced some of the tenderness, excitement, and passion possible in a relationship with a good man.

Carol's divorce was over, and the assets had been split. Unfortunately, she had not been allowed to have a job for many years, and was having a tough time finding one. She and Jessica were living with Carol's parents, Jeanine and Len, and though they were very welcome, it was not what she wanted for her life. Even with the alimony and support, she had to have something more than minimum wage for them to live independently.

Now, she sat at lunch as Dr. Waxman explained a truly unbelievable new program soon to begin. She was offering Carol a job, one that she had no real experience for. Yet, she was acting on recommendations from Eric and Sandie, and was willing to risk her learning quickly. The pay was better than she was finding in anything else she applied for, and it sounded like truly worthwhile work.

When Dr. Waxman had told her about the women being nude the entire time, Carol had been predictably shocked. When she said that most of the staff were male, her shock had increased. She perked up when told that all employees must be comfortable being naked, and would be expected to spend some time naked with the clients each day. When told that she would have to go naked around home for a while, Carol knew she could not have the job.

With tears in her eyes, Carol told Julia "It sounds so wonderful, but I'm afraid I can't consider it. You see, we live with my parents right now, and they are very straight-laced. They've been great to me, even though they thought Rodney, my ex, was a mistake from the start. Mom would absolutely have a stroke if I went naked in front of Dad."

"So I take it he would be all right with it?"

"No, he would be very upset. But once he heard why, he would not stand in the way."

"So, what's the worst that could happen?" Julia asked. "Would they throw you out?"

"I... I don't think so."

"But I take it they would never agree to let you do it, is that right?"

"Yeah. Funny, isn't it. I'm an adult with a teenage child, and I'm worried about parental permission," Carol said bitterly.

"Well, even if you weren't living with them, it would not be good if they were strongly against it," Julia assured her. "We can arrange it so you get your 'practice' at the homes of other employees, I guess. The disadvantage is you won't get the constant, long-term exposure. That seems to be the best thing for getting used to nudity."

Carol was silent and thoughtful for a while, then said resolutely, "Dr. Waxman - Julia, I'll take the job. I'm going to just show up naked for dinner and see what happens. This is just too good to pass up."

"So the nudity won't bother you, just your parents' reaction?"

"This is terrible to say, but ever since I was little, I've had this urge to show myself off for my Dad. Believe it or not, I'm looking forward to it! Does that make me a pervert?"

Chuckling, Julia assured her "No, not at all. Sexual attraction within families is poorly understood and always underestimated. Approval from your father is very important to you. That includes your body, right?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.