Transformations: Nice Guys Club - Cover

Transformations: Nice Guys Club

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - No one plans on being a hero. Few purposely set out to do anything special. Sometimes, just acting on what you believe sets you apart. Sometimes, taking friendship a step farther makes you stand out. Fortunately, the cynical order of finish for nice guys is not a universal axiom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Mother   Son  

Lindsey spent a very fitful Friday night. She again slept on the hideabed in Sonja's apartment, and Sonja could here her tossing several times during the night. Sonja felt sorry for her, but there was not much she could do but be a friend.

The hardest part for Sonja was that she knew exactly what Lindsey was feeling. At Dex's holiday party, Amy had pulled Sonja into the singing, and she had been 'discovered.' Her parents were there, and their anger at her performance had taken a lot of the joy from her accomplishment. Sonja had already broken off relations with her folks, and had, in fact, done everything she could do offend them. Their rejection still hurt. It must be the same for Lindsey.

Sonja wanted very much for Lindsey to do well. She felt it was her first chance to pass along what Jenny and Amy had done for her. It would not be surprising if she had felt some jealousy toward Lindsey. After all, Lindsey looked like she had a hit on her very first try.

Sonja was doing well, touring with the Ballards and singing at the Emporium. From being on the street a year before, she was doing incredibly well. None of the songs she had recorded, though, were anything like a hit. She was making money from two of her numbers Jenny had included on the last 'Jenny and Friends' album, and she had an original on the newest album soon to be released.

Even if she had reason to be jealous of Lindsey, Sonja never could be - how could anyone? Lindsey was one of those rare 'too good to be true' people. She just knew that, given the chance, Lindsey would do anything in her power for Sonja.

It was not clear how much of an ongoing relationship Sonja would have with Lindsey, but she hoped they could be close. Amy was a great friend, but they were from drastically different worlds. She shared a lot more with Lindsey.

Ever since her older sister Sarah left home, Sonja had missed having a close female friend. Sarah had tolerated the insanity of their home, even managing to excel in school and in music. Literally the day after High School graduation, Sarah had disappeared, never to be heard from again. She had left a note for Sonja:

'Sis, I am sorry to abandon you, but I cannot take another day. I hope you understand. I will pray for you. Please pray for me. Do not try to find me. After you graduate, I will find you. Love you always, Sarah.'

As it turned out, Sonja could not survive without her big sister, and ran away. She sang with a grundge band and lived with a guy for several months. She got a number of piercings and generally made her self look as bad as she could. When the guy and his buddies started adding physical abuse to the sex they demanded of her, she fled to a shelter. From there, she ended up at Dex's house.

Sonja knew how fortunate she was to have a second chance, and she was determined not to blow it. Sarah was never far from her mind, and despite her sister's plea, Sonja was determined to find her someday.

Lindsey was not hungry Saturday morning, but Sonja cajoled her into joining the Ferguson family for breakfast. The fact that Mark was there made it much easier.

Breakfast had barely finished when Jenny and Chris told Lindsey they wanted her help. When she said she would do anything, they explained. They wanted to include her song on the new album, and they could just squeeze it in. The next tour stop was in three weeks, and they needed her to sing at that concert.

"You said you wanted my help. But you're doing something more for me. You've already done so much!"

"You have to understand, Lindsey, how much this WILL help us," Jenny explained. "We want people to enjoy our concerts and our albums. Your song will make both of them better. Yes, it will help you, but it will help us, too. That's always the best way."

"So... so I would have to travel with you," Lindsey asked in an obviously frightened voice. She looked at Mark, then, and it was clear to everyone that the prospect frightened her.

"Mark, would you like to come along? We could always use some help on the crew," Jenny said.

"Sure... Oh, I couldn't. Transformations starts training next weekend, and we will spend all day Saturdays. Sorry, Lindsey, but you go. You'll be fine."

Without saying anything, Jenny left the room. When she returned a few minutes later, she handed the phone to Mark, and Julia was on the line. "Mark, you go a take care of your girl. You can catch up with what you miss."

"We fly out Thursday night," Jenny told them when Mark hung up. "We are singing at a club Friday night, and the concert at the auditorium is Saturday. This is a club like the Emporium that helped me a lot when I was getting started. In this business, it's good to remember your friends."

Lindsey had been listening almost in a trance. When she finally spoke up, she said "I... I think I'd better move out of the house. They will really freak when I tell them this."

"It won't stop you, will it?" Jenny asked.

"Oh, no! I want to go!" Her glance at Mark made it clear that she meant only if he was along.

Now, it was Mark that talked her out of moving out, with support from the others. From their own painful experience, both Jenny and Sonja urged her to hang in there unless they did something so terrible everyone would understand her leaving. They had both turned away from their homes with a clear conscience, and told her how important that was. She reluctantly admitted they had not really crossed the line yet, even in the rumor incident.

Mark told the whole group what he had done the previous Sunday, and the bargain he had made. He said he was going to stick by it and be in church on Sunday.

"So that's why they came last night?" Lindsey asked, awe and disbelief evident.

"Well, no," Mark explained. "They refused. I thing it was the pastor that talked them into it."

"Then you don't need to stick to the deal, do you?"

"Look, Lindsey, I'm sure I'm a big part of the sin they see you falling into. If my going to church softens their attitude even a little, it's worth it."

"Why don't the two of us join them?" Sonja asked Lindsey. "You go home today and ride with them in the morning. Mark and I will meet you there. Don't say anything about the trip until after church Sunday.


The effect on the Halls when Mark and Sonja met them at church the next morning was predictable. Mark's presence was a surprise, but they took Sonja's as an insult. Once again, the sermon was totally lost to them because of the interlopers beside their daughter.

On the way out, the pastor asked Lindsey if she would sing the next Sunday. "Not alone, but I'll sing with Sonja," Lindsey replied.

"Well, I don't know..." the pastor stammered a little, not happy with that development.

"Sonja has been singing in church since she was three," Lindsey explained. "Her brother is Frank Schermer." At that revelation, it looked like Mary Hall would faint. She obviously knew of Frank, as did the pastor. A duet for the next Sunday was quickly scheduled.


Lindsey ate Sunday dinner with her family. At the end, she told them about the tour concert, triggering the expected explosion. The fact that she and her friends had attended church with them was probably the only thing that kept them from throwing her out right then. The support and encouragement of her friends was all that kept her from walking out on her own.

"Would it be better if I just moved out?" Lindsey asked when some of the emotion had died down. "If I am going to bring so much shame on the family, wouldn't you be better off without me?" This was a bold challenge, but she had reached the point where she was sure they needed her there more than she needed to be there. She was correct. Mary still could not acknowledge complete parental failure by throwing her out.


Scolding himself did not seem to help. Here he was, a bona fide adult. He had been naked at home for weeks now, but he was almost shaking with anxiety as he helped Carla set the table. The Ventris were due for dinner any minute and Andy and his mother, Gretchen, were both naked, as requested by Dr. Waxman. Through his nervousness, Andy thought back to the beginning of this incredible time.


It was Sunday night after Andy and Gretchen had both been recruited for Transformations. Gretchen was to be the Food Service Director while Andy was to be one of the attendants. He had just given his mother a massage to put her to sleep after a day of euphoria and collapse. Carla (she insisted he drop the 'Aunt') had watched the massage and insisted on one of her own.

Carla had undressed in front of him and stretched out for her massage. As he worked, she had held his cock, stimulating him, but not trying to make him come. Afterward, he had laid beside her for quite a while as they shared caresses. It was a whole new level to an already close relationship, a level neither knew quite how to handle.

When Carla had drifted off to sleep, Andy had gone up to the upstairs expansion area of Carla's bunglow that he shared temporarily with his sister Beth. Earlier in the day, his relationship with Beth had taken a quantum leap.

When he was offered the Transformations job and told he would have to 'practice' nudity, it was Beth who took him to their room while Julia talked with his mother and his aunt.

Beth had stripped herself and then him. But she had taken it beyond just undressing, expressing her love for her brother, and bemoaning the restrictions on them as siblings. Restrictions or not, they had ended up making each other come before Beth led him down to expose himself to the other women.

Beth had also declared she wanted to share everything but intercourse with Andy in the few weeks before she went off to school. As he climbed the stairs after his attentions to his mother and his aunt, Beth met him at the top. Eagerly, she pulled him into the small shower he had installed in the house's upstairs.

The compact size of the shower did not prove a deterrent that night or any of those following, as Beth seemed desperate for skin-to-skin contact - a lot of it. She seemed to drink in every part of his body as her hands explored him. She encouraged him to reciprocate, and purred with delight as his hands reached her most private and sensitive spots.

Andy had been erect as he climbed the stairs, and Beth seemed aware of what had gone on with Carla. Even though he had masturbated before massaging his mother, it took Beth only a short time to get him off again under the warm, sensual flow of the shower. That made four times that day, and he felt sure it would be days before he could get hard again.

Whether he was hard or soft did not seem to matter to Beth, her fascination with his equipment seeming to be constant no matter what. In bed after their shower, she kept at least one hand on either his penis or testicles as they talked. Even though it was stimulating, he remained soft and just enjoyed the tender inquisitiveness of her fingers.

Andy had never really thought much about his sister's love life, and now he felt bad that they had not shared more on that important subject. Despite her good looks and gregarious personality, her dating had been minimal. She had told him earlier in the day that she did not want to go off to school so completely naive, and he could tell how eager she was to learn and experience more.

It had been a tiring day, and he could easily have drifted off to some much-needed sleep. As usual with him, though, someone else's needs took precedence. Not that it was hard duty to attend to his sister. She had the same lean physique as the rest of the family, but had matured nicely beyond the boyish appearance of her younger years, while still retaining her youthful tautness.

They had been talking and snuggling for several minutes when it struck him that she was entitled to at least the same treatment as her mother and her aunt. When he asked her if she would like a massage, she replied with a delighted squeal, and was spread out on her stomach in a flash. He regretted the loss of her loving fingers fondling him, but it was her turn, not his.

It was soon apparent that while Gretchen and Carla must have enjoyed his efforts very much, they must have purposely restrained their reactions. Either that, or Beth was a lot more sensuous. Just working her shoulders and back, it seemed as if her skin rippled under his hands from the pleasure. She was constantly squirming and making happy little noises.

From her lower back, he moved right down onto her ass cheeks, rather than starting with her toes as he normally would. Her hips had a nice, feminine flair from her very small waist, but her ass was compact and firm. As he rubbed and squeezed, she pushed it back into his hands as if begging for even more intimate contact. When he slid his thumbs downward between her cheeks, starting at the top of her crack, she hunched herself to bring her rosebud right in contact with his thumb, then hissed out 'Yessss!' at the touch.

Andy teased around her rear opening with one thumb, and as if he had been pulling her up, she brought her knees under her and raised her ass into the air. It was a lewd display, but because of their feelings for each other, he saw it only as beseeching. Keeping his thumb at her anus, he moved the middle finger of his other hand down between her pussy lips, finding the area very moist. Gradually, he worked his finger into her, then added a second. As he inserted his fingers, she began pushing back at him rhythmically, leaving no doubt what she wanted to happen.

As their joint thrusts grew in intensity, the thick moisture oozed out onto his hand. Dropping his thumb down momentarily, he picked up some of the lubricant and rubbed it around her puckered rear area. She wriggled her ass so rapidly in response that it seemed to vibrate. The way she was pushing back at him, he could not tell where she was seeking the penetration most desperately. He took a chance and removed his thumb, but began worming his index finger past her sphincter. Her backward thrusts became erratic, but even stronger, telling him that was just what she wanted.

Concerned about hurting her, he stopped with just the first joint of his finger into her rectum, and started thrusting the fingers in her pussy in and out with more force. He wondered if there was any chance of her climaxing that way, but her reactions were so positive it almost did not matter. It turned out there was more than just a chance as she erupted after just a few minutes. Quivering and spasming, she screamed into her pillow as the monstrous climax overtook her. As she continued her throes, he tried to keep thrusting into her pussy and used the other hand to ease her sideways down onto bed. When she subsided, she seemed asleep, but whimpered when he started to extract his fingers. Using some strange contortions, he managed to get them both covered, and he fell asleep with his fingers still embedded in her.

When Andy woke the next morning, their positions had changed, and she had he backside tight against him. Moving carefully so as not to wake her, he managed to get out of bed and take care of his morning necessities before heading downstairs. He was just reaching for some shorts when he remembered his new dress code and tossed them aside.

Deciding cereal was all the effort he felt like for breakfast, Andy was just getting down a bowl when Carla came up and put her arm around him. She dropped her hand down to give his bare ass cheek a couple of squeezes, making him flinch. "Relax, Hon. You can't expect to wave that sexy bare butt around and not have us girls play with it."

"But I'd get slapped if I tried that."

"Not a chance. More likely raped."

"You know, this naked bit may turn out to be harder than I thought," Andy groused.

"Fine with me. Looks great hard." Chagrined that he had been caught in a double entendre already that morning, he still could not suppress a chuckle. "Does the touching bother you?" she asked.

"Only 'cause it's a different sensation. I think I could get to like it."

"Good. I for one don't feel like fighting too hard to keep my hands off of you." As she talked, she stroked and squeezed his bun. "You know, it's been tough having you around here. I don't know how Gretchen stood it all this time."

"I thought you wanted me to stay."

"Oh, I do! I do! But for a sex-starved old bag like me - OUCH!" The exclamation was caused by Andy slapping her sharply on her own ass cheek. "When you came into the room naked that first time, it was like it let loose all the things I've missed for all those years. I don't know if I can push it all back in the box."

"I remember reading once," Andy mused, "that naturists claim that nudity is not sexual. If you believe that... ," and they both chuckled.

"Hey, I'll bet you need more than cereal after your late night. Let me fix you some eggs."

"How do you know... ?"

"Remember, I have a son. If she hadn't gotten you off a couple times yesterday morning, you would have been carrying the flag when we first saw you. And I have no doubt what went on after I fell asleep last night. I figure four or five times yesterday, right?" Andy was amazed at her frank words, and his face must have shown it, because Carla turned him around and plastered herself to him.

"I guess you haven't had an older man around to fill you in, and sometimes guys don't get it, anyway. I'll let you in on the secret. In matters of love and sex, us women call the shots. You men think just because of this," and she backed off enough to take hold of his penis, "that you're the ones driven by sex. Well, let me tell you. Compared to us, you're very easily distracted. We live sex 24/7."

"So all this time," Andy mused, "Mom and Beth - and you - have been having even more sexy thoughts than I have? And you just stuffed them?"

Carla had not let go of him, and was in fact squeezing gently as she talked. He was responding in the predictable way. "When you hung this beauty out in the open, it was like a pulling a plug. All three of us felt it."

"Don't you think maybe keeping the plug in, even with nudity, is part of what Julia wants us to learn. I mean I can't be messing around like this with the women at work."

"Says who? They're sure as Hell going to want to as soon as you take your pants off."

"Carla!" Andy blurted out. Just then, a giggle sounded from the doorway, where Beth had apparently been leaning for some time. He suddenly was very uncomfortable, good as the stimulation felt. One woman watching while the other masturbated him was a situation he had never even dreamed of.

"Told you!" Beth said. When Carla asked what, she continued. "I told him there were three women here who wanted him in their pants so bad they couldn't stand it."

"You were not lying, My Niece. You were not lying," Carla assured her.

"So, let me get this straight," Andy spoke while trying to ignore Carla's attention to his now-hard organ. "All the time I've been berating myself for all the sexy thoughts about all of you, you've been just as bad?"

"Probably worse," Beth giggled.

Andy was thoughtful for a moment, or at least as thoughtful as he could be with his aunt still playing with his hardon. Then he spoke. "You know, Julia said for me to be naked until I could act pretty much normal without clothes on. How is that going to happen when one of you is jerking me off every time I turn around."

"Guess you might as well trash all your clothes, then. You'll have to stay this way forever." When Carla said that, both women doubled over with laughter. When the laughter stopped, she went on in a serious tone. "Sweetie, this is kinda like Christmas. Besides all the other emotion with the jobs and everything, we just got this wonderful toy. Give us a little slack and let us have our fun, OK?"

"Talk about feeling like an object!" Andy chuckled. Then, he wrapped Carla in a firm hug and kissed her soundly on the mouth. That was new ground between the two, but then, he had thought to himself, so was everything else about the moment.

Carla and Beth had kept their clothes on for the weeks before Beth left for school. They were serious about Andy and Gretchen following Julia's 'training' plan. Even though he was older, it had taken Andy almost as long as it took Mark before he was soft most of the time. Admittedly, he had to withstand a lot more stimulation than Mark had. One of the women did indeed seem to be trying to arouse him whenever they were with him.

When Andy and Beth were alone in their room, Beth certainly did not keep her clothes on, nor her hands off of Andy. She had been serious about learning everything she could before heading off to school. Once she tasted the intimacy, it had changed from an intellectual learning experience to pure lust.

The night before Beth's departure for school turned very emotional for the brother and sister. In the midst of an oral session, Beth insisted that Andy make her a woman, right then and there. He knew the circumstances were not right, but faced the challenge of refusing her without seeming to reject her.

"Beth, Honey, you can't imagine how much I want to be in you right now. But you told me you did not want to go that far. That was when you were fully in control of yourself. If I took your virginity now, when you asked me in a fit of passion, I am afraid you might hate me later."

She teared up from frustration, but as he gently stroked the hair back from her face, she regained some of her rationality. "Fit of passion is right! You sure do that to me, Andy. Are you saying you would do it if I decided rationally?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.