Transformations: Nice Guys Club - Cover

Transformations: Nice Guys Club

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - No one plans on being a hero. Few purposely set out to do anything special. Sometimes, just acting on what you believe sets you apart. Sometimes, taking friendship a step farther makes you stand out. Fortunately, the cynical order of finish for nice guys is not a universal axiom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Mother   Son  

In the girls' bedroom, just a wall away from the bathroom, Lindsey had definitely been affected by the sounds of Norma and Paul frolicking in the shower. She had just gotten in bed when the couple giggled their way into the bathroom. Just the fact that they might use the toilet with the other present was a jolt to the sheltered girl. When the shower started and it became obvious they were in it together, she could not suppress a gasp.

Tomboy that she was, Becks was still imbued with her family's naturally caring attitude. She genuinely loved Lindsey, and understood a lot of what she had lived through. It was easy to guess why Lindsey had gasped, and Becks was sitting beside her on the bed in a flash.

"Should I go tell them not to make so much noise?" Becks asked.

"N... no, it's... OK. Are... are they washing each other?"

"Well, I've never actually been in there to see it, but I'm sure they are. They've been showering together a lot lately. Does that seem nasty to you, Lindsey?" All Becks got in reply was a wide-eyed stare. Almost as if caring for a younger girl, she reached over and stroked Lindsey's brow as they listened to the cavorting next door.

Becks had a good idea what was coming because it had happened several times since Mark got naked. The first time she heard the obvious sounds of sex through the bathroom wall, it had upset her. Norma had noticed the next morning, and had taken her out for a breakfast chat. It had actually taken three long talks, but now, Becks felt more excited than disturbed when her parents started in. As she sat and comforted Lindsey, she could not help wondering if her parents were putting on a show on purpose. They knew Lindsey was there, and they must have known how the sound carried through the wall.

"Are you sure you don't want me to quiet them down?" Becks asked again. Lindsey just shook her head 'no.'

Lindsey was very torn at that moment. Part of her was very upset that Norma and Paul, people she had come to love and respect, could be doing things she had been taught were indecent. Another part of her, though, was desperately curious.

What little Lindsey had been taught by her mother told her that sex was something women endured because men needed it. If wives didn't give their husbands sex, they might masturbate, a terrible sin. From girls in school, though, she heard comments about how exciting sex was, and that did not fit what her mother had said. At this stage in her life, she realized that much of what she heard from her parents was not worth remembering. Still, ideas hammered home over so many years are hard to displace.

After the water was shut off, they could hear the murmuring of both voices for a while. Then, they just heard Norma's voice. They could not make out words, but she spoke in quick bursts, and there were soon more moans than words.

"Are... are they doing it?" Lindsey asked tentatively.

"I don't think so. Not yet," Becks replied. "I only hear Mom's voice. I think that means Daddy's going down on her. Mom says he's a very considerate lover. He always makes sure she comes before he puts it in her."

At this point, Lindsey's mind was in turmoil. She knew she was terribly naive about sex, and had protected herself by ignoring the subject as much as possible. That had become harder and harder with one or more of the Ventris naked lately. It had also become harder because of her growing feelings for Mark. Now, she was about to hear the sex act in the bathroom right next door.

She was ashamed to admit she did not completely understand what Becks had just told her. Here was this younger girl talking nonchalantly about her parents having sex, while she, Lindsey, did not even understand the words. One thing she had learned about the Ventris was that they almost never made fun of anyone, even if a question seemed silly. Her need to know was so strong it overcame her shyness.

"Becks, do you mean your Dad is using his mouth on your Mom's, uh... ?" She had read enough to understand that oral sex existed, although she doubted it could be very widespread.

"On her pussy. Yup! Mom says she loves it. It gives her wonderful orgasms."

Trying to retain at least some impression of maturity, Lindsey quelled her initial incredulous reaction. "Is... isn't it awful for him to have to do that?"

"Mom says he likes it. It's probably no worse than a woman taking a man's cock in her mouth. They just got out of the shower, you know, so she's squeaky clean."

Again, Lindsey used all the restraint she could muster, and hoped her voice was steady. "Does she do that to him?"

"Quite a lot, I guess. I think they both just like to make each other feel good. Oh! Listen. I think Mom just came." The long, loud moan through the wall was pretty convincing evidence. Both girls were motionless and silent until Norma quieted down.

"It... it sounded like it hurt her," Lindsey observed.

"Oh, no! I'm sure it felt great. You know how good it feels when you make yourself come. Mom says it's way better when someone else does it to you." Becks happened to look at Lindsey's face as she said that and caught the truth instantly. The girl did not masturbate, which meant she had probably never had an orgasm.

"Lindsey, don't be upset at me for asking, but you've never done yourself, have you?" When Lindsey shook her head, Becks could think of nothing to say, so she just stroked the older girl's forehead again. Fortunately, her parents gave her something else to talk about just then. "Listen, I'm pretty sure Dad's putting it in her now."

"Why are they doing it in there instead in bed," Lindsey asked, managing to keep her voice steady. The image of sex that had been imprinted on her was under the covers and in the dark.

"Mom says it's for variety - a little adventure." They listened again for a while, then Becks told her "They're getting close. It sounds like Mom might come again before Dad does. She told me that happens sometimes." When both Norma and Paul climaxed, Becks did not have to give Lindsey a blow-by-blow. It was obvious. The girls were silent through the brief shower and the retreat to the master bedroom.

Marshaling her most matter-of-fact voice, Lindsey said "So, your Mom tells you just about everything, doesn't she?" Becks nodded. "Doesn't it bother you to know about what they're doing?"

"It did at first, but Mom talked to me a lot. Now, I know it means they really love each other. And they like each other, too. I mean, like half my friends have divorced parents. If listening to them every night means I never have to live through a divorce, hey, I'll sell popcorn!"

"Lindsey, you know Mom and Dad pretty well by now. They're the best. I don't mean to make you feel bad, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. I just hope I can find a man like Dad, so I can keep my teenagers awake at night."

That actually produced a chuckle from Lindsey, but then she turned serious. "I don't even know if my folks have sex any more. I don't think I've ever known that they were doing it." She shivered visibly. "I can't imagine why either one would want to. They've turned into such blobs. You know, Becks, sometimes it's hard to be here. It makes me realize what I'm missing."

"Hey, that's easy to solve. Just marry Mark and you can be an official part of our family. Mom would love that, to say nothing of Mark."

"Marry?" Lindsey exclaimed.

"Sure. Markie's the nicest guy in the world. You know that. I'll bet he grows up to be just like Dad, and look what a hunk he is. How can you not be in love with Mark? I sure am!"

"But you're his sister!"

"I know, darn it. Sometimes I wish we could move to Kentucky or Arkansas or one of those backwoods places where sisters and brothers marry. But since we live here, I want you to have him. He's totally crazy about you, you know."

"He... he's never really said anything about it."

"Do you want him to? Are you waiting for him to make the first move?"

"I don't know, Becks. I think I'm in love with him, but everything is so confused. The real problem is I'm afraid to do anything with him. I've had the evils of sex pounded into me so hard, I might be permanently scarred."

"Well, there's an easy way to start. In our family we hug. You've hugged Mom and Dad and me. Next time, hug Mark, too. You'll like it. I know I do. After that, you can think about kissing him."

The two girls talked for another half hour before Becks gave her friend a hug and went to her own bed.


While Becks and Lindsey discussed Norma and Paul's encounter in the bathroom, Mark had to deal with a very determined Tori. "But what's so wrong if I touch it?" she complained with her best ten-year-old pout. "I just want to see what it feels like."

"Is that really all?"

"Well, it sure would be neat to see the stuff squirt out," she confessed.

"Tigger, that's awfully private stuff. I don't think that would be right."

"But how am I going to learn? None of the boys in my class can even squirt stuff yet. The Junior High boys town the street can, but they scare me a little."

"Tori, have you been fooling around with older boys?"

"Huh, uh. They asked me to, but I just ran away. If I can get a couple of friends to go along, maybe I'll go with them."

Mark could hardly restrain himself from exploding at the little girl, but he accurately deduced that would do little good. It was obvious that his and Paul's exposure had amplified his sister's already strong curiosity. She was just impetuous enough to go looking for answers somewhere that could get her in real trouble.

Part of him wanted to tell her to go ahead and do whatever she wanted. But the other part was concerned about the two of them introducing that level of intimacy into their nice big brother - little sister relationship. He talked to her a while, emphasizing the danger of doing anything with boys she did not know very, very well. She listened, but he was not sure how much she actually heard.

Long after they heard their parents go into their bedroom, she had not backed down at all, and he was very frustrated. He was about ready to retreat to the bed in the basement. She would be terribly upset, but maybe it would get through to her that what she wanted was not right. As he sat on the edge of the bed, a possible solution hit him. Tori would win, but he could preserve some sense of a teaching situation, rather than simple brother-sister incest.

"OK, Tigger. I'll let you touch it and do whatever you want." She had already started to squeal in triumph when he added "BUT!" and she stopped in mid-squeal. "Not just you alone. Only if Becks does it with you." She was out the door before he finished the last word.

After thundering down the hall, it was quite comical the way Tori gently opened the door to her bedroom and tip-toed over to her sister's bed. Becks was still awake, and Tori whispered excitedly to her "Mark said we can touch his penis, but only if we both do it. Come on." With that, she tugged hard enough on Becks' hand to pull her upright in the bed.

Though quite a shock, the idea was very appealing to Becks. She was a little miffed that it was her little sister that had the nerve to ask, but that did not stop her from getting excited about the prospect. She was following Tori from the room when she looked back at Lindsey and saw her wide-awake eyes.

"Come on with us down to Mark's room," Becks told Lindsey. "He's going to let us touch him."

"Oh, no. I couldn't. That wouldn't be..." She was cut off as both sisters hauled her bodily from the bed and led her toward the door. "Wait. My robe," she protested.

"Mark's naked, silly," Tori said with no real bite to her words. "Don't worry about your robe." Neither sister wanted to be mean to Lindsey, but neither could believe she was not dying for this chance, just as they were.

Norma had heard Tori pounding down the hall, and had hurried to the door to see what was happening. When all three girls had tittered their way into Mark's room, she could barely close the door and get back into bed she was laughing so hard. When she stopped laughing enough to answer Paul's query, she said "Your son is a chip off the old block - loving and brilliant. Remember we thought Tori might want to jack him off? Well, apparently we were right."

"And that made you laugh?" He was both puzzled and concerned.

"He must have said she could only do it if both she and Becks did it. Don't you see how brilliant that is? With two of them, it's more clinical and not like an affair with either of them."

"Boy, talk about looking for the silver lining, you take the cake. Our daughters are down there masturbating our son, and you're all excited about his brilliant handling of his little sister." Paul's tone was not at all joking.

"Hey, Lover. How can a girl not get curious with you and Mark dangling those beauties around. I'm not wild about the idea, either, but we've piqued their curiosity, and there's no turning back. At least they'll learn from someone who really cares. Oh, wait a minute. Would you rather be the subject?" At his strangled groan, she started laughing again.

"Say, I forgot to tell you the rest," she teased as he tensed for something even more scandalous. "They dragged Lindsey along with them."

"Poor Mark. He'll freak out," Paul lamented.

"Aw, he'll be fine. He'd do anything for that girl. Besides, she knows less than our girls right now. This will be good for her. If it's good for her, it will eventually be good for Mark." She reached for his cock and found it already swelling. "I'll bet I can think of something to get your mind off of how lucky you studly son is getting."

"I don't know, Hon. I came twice tonight already."

"I'll just bet I can coax a few squirts out of it." And she did.

When the girls charged into Mark's room, they were distressed to find it empty. Actually, Tori was livid, thinking he had stood them up. Lindsey wanted to forget the whole thing and go back to bed. By this time, though, Becks was certain she was objecting because she thought she was supposed to. All three relaxed when they heard the toilet flush and the shower come on. It was only a few minutes before Mark came back into the room, naked.

As he turned from closing the door, Mark saw Lindsey and froze. He didn't say anything, but his face clearly showed his alarm. Lindsey saw it, too. "I... I'd better go," she stammered, moving toward the door.

Mark caught her hand and turned her to face himself. "Lindsey, are you curious? Do you want to learn, too?" She did not say anything or even move, but her face wore a look of uncertainty and confusion. Mark just glanced at Becks, who put her arm around Lindsey and pulled her back to the edge of the bed.

Mark had brought a wet rag and a towel with him, and he set them on the nightstand. Then, he straightened up the covers and laid a large bath towel in the middle before lying down on it. The whole scenario was a mix of excitement, fear, and mostly uncertainty. He had been soft coming into the room, but the act of lying down and purposely exposing his genitals ended that condition. He motioned the girls to sit on either side of him, and he was pleased to see that Becks, curious as she was, kept Lindsey right beside her. Tori was alone on the other side of him. "Just be gentle," he told them as he spread his legs, "the testicles are pretty sensitive."

Not unexpectedly, Tori took the lead, and Becks did not object. There was no timid one-finger exploration with that one. She got on her knees and leaned right over him as she wrapped a hand around his shaft. As eager as she was, she was not rough or abrupt. Her touch was confident, but gentle, and Mark thought what a sexy woman she would be someday. Then, Tori made an upward stroke on his cock that almost took him over right then. Someday, nothing! His baby sister was a sexpot right now!

Then Tori started verbalizing. "Cool" came out a dozen times, along with "Rad," "So cool," "Wow," and several indecipherable sounds. He wanted very badly to hold off coming for a while, but his little sister's fingers were enchanted.

"Tigger, I'm sorry, but I'm going to come real soon."

"Why sorry? I'm dying to see that. What do I do?"

Even though it was getting hard to form words, he was able to stammer out "J... just what you're d... doing. H... hold my balls with th... the other hand. Real g... gentle!"

He didn't want to disturb Tori's hold on him, but the sensations made it impossible to hold still, and he began writhing and raising his ass off the bed as his eruption approached. Tori was also squirming, but she was aware only of the wondrous appendage twitching and throbbing in her hands.

It was his first ever orgasm at someone else's hands, and its intensity far surpassed any he had given himself. When he came, his back arched stiffly, his ass completely off the bed. His grunts and groans mixed with Tori's squeals and gasps from the other girls as jet after jet splattered over his chest and stomach before the final spurts oozed over Tori's hand.

When his cock gave its last feeble twitch, the room was silent except for his panting. Tori still held him in both hands, and seemed to have insufficient awareness and control to breathe or let go. After many seconds, Tori let out an explosive breath and breathed out a reverent "Wow!" When she felt him softening in her grasp, she asked "Is it all done? Can it do it again?"

His breathing had calmed enough for Mark to answer. "Yeah, but it will take a little while." He started to reach behind Becks for the rag, but she beat him to it. She gently wiped the semen from his front, then dried him with the towel. She still had not said a word. By the time she put the rag and towel back, he was almost completely soft.

Tori's impatience had been the dominant factor at first, and Becks seemed OK with that. Now that her little sister had gotten her turn, she was going to do her own exploring. The fact that he was soft pleased her because she wanted to feel it in its 'normal' condition.

With the fourteen-year-old's first touch on his soft member, Mark felt an unmistakable difference. His still-weary mind could not place it at first, but after some pondering he figured it out. Tori had asked if 'it' could do it again. She was fascinated by his cock as an object, and how it worked. She had been careful, gentle, and considerate in the way she touched it, but it was still 'it.'

Becks was holding and caressing 'him' not 'it, ' no doubt about it. Her very fingertips seemed to whisper 'I love you, Markie' as she squeezed, tugged and stroked. The emotion flowing from her nearly made him cry, and his vision did blur for a moment. She was just as curious and fascinated as Tori, but making him feel good was more important to her than finding out. Mark stared at his sister, and when she looked up from her fondling for a moment, their eyes locked, and their messages of love were transmitted as never before.

Enthralled as she was, Becks remained aware of her friend, and she took Lindsey's hand and tried to place it on his penis. Lindsey, however, jerked her hand back and shook her head vigorously. Becks let go of Mark and gave Lindsey a hug to let her know it was alright. Lindsey would be an observer, but apparently would not participate.

"Let me feel it soft," Tori begged. Uncharacteristically, Becks rebuffed her.

"You'll get a chance later after he can't get hard any more," she explained. That would defeat the purpose of having both girls there together, Mark thought. However, when a soft young hand is lovingly fondling your penis and testicles, good intentions are easily overwhelmed. Mark said nothing, knowing full well Tori would later demand her share.

Mark remembered thinking that jacking off would never be very satisfying again, but that was his last coherent thought for a while. The magic of Becks' fingers soon attracted renewed blood flow to his shaft, and once started, the swelling increased rapidly.

It was unbelievable, but the sensations just kept mounting and mounting. His sister must be a witch or something. It was impossible to be that aroused and not come. Yet, it was happening. Again and again, he thought he could feel the spurts about to start, but again and again, she somehow took him to an even more desperate feeling. He lost all awareness and control of his body or his voice. The only Mark that existed was straining upward from his pubic bone and held tightly in the shrinking sac at his crotch. The sensations there drowned out anything else he could possibly have felt.

When it finally hit, there was no next level to rise to, and the pulsing became almost a tension release. There should not have been anything left to spurt, considering the strength of his first come. Yet, he seemed to bounce through dozens of contractions, unaware and unconcerned if anything was ejected.

Later, when Becks gently swabbing his chest again brought him back to the world of the living, it was obvious his prostate had found reserves of semen somewhere. Though she was busying herself with the cleanup, the awe was clearly displayed on Becks' face. Lindsey sat with unblinking eyes wide open, and mouth open and slack. Even Tori was completely motionless and silent.

Eventually, the girls breathed. Mark, of course, was panting furiously from his exertions. Still, no one said a word. Mark reached out and took Lindsey's hand. Becks gave him a quick kiss, then propelled a reluctant Tori from the room.

"Lindsey," Mark said softly. "It must seem like we're always trying to gross you out. Are you angry with me?" She shook her head rather numbly, but remained silent. "I had no idea you would be watching."

"You... you could have stopped it. You could have let me l... leave," she finally managed to say.

"It's hard to back out of anything with Tori. Lindsey, are you sorry you saw that?"

For a moment, it looked like she might cry. Then, she gave a sigh and told him "No, I'm not sorry. But I feel guilty because I should be sorry. I should have run right out, but... I couldn't. Oh, Mark, there's so much I don't know, and I get so confused."

"I don't think you're capable of doing anything wrong," he said with a catch in his voice. "Lindsey, I love you!"

She had been dreading his profession. She knew the expected response, but she couldn't say it. She thought she loved him, but there was always that confusion - that conflict between her heart and her upbringing. Before the tears of frustration could start, Mark reached up and put a finger over her lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.