Transformations: Nice Guys Club - Cover

Transformations: Nice Guys Club

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - No one plans on being a hero. Few purposely set out to do anything special. Sometimes, just acting on what you believe sets you apart. Sometimes, taking friendship a step farther makes you stand out. Fortunately, the cynical order of finish for nice guys is not a universal axiom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Mother   Son  

Mark had first gotten naked in front of his family on a Monday night. Going to school the next day had given him a break, but as it turned out, stripping when he came home was almost as hard as the first time. Since his ten-year-old sister Tori had been waiting all day for an explanation of erections, it was doubly trying.

Norma decided that when it was her turn, she would do it Friday afternoon. Staying unclothed through the whole weekend should force her to get over the worst nervousness right away.

She had actually undressed as soon as her kids were all gone on Friday morning. She took a quick shower and did not dress afterward, delighting Paul, who was still home.


Since the first visit from Julia, Norma had made it a point to be naked whenever she was alone with Paul. It was one way of getting more used to it. At first, it had troubled her that she was at all nervous showing herself to her husband. She took it as an indictment of their level of intimacy. She had always been proud of their relationship, but it seemed there were still places they needed to take it.

And they were definitely taking it places. Throughout their marriage, making love had been satisfying for both of them. But, as is typical after years of marriage, they only acted like lovers when making love. Fortunately, the rest of the time, they were the best of friends.

Norma had been concerned that her body might turn him off the first few times she bared herself to him. In fact, the first night he had certainly under-reacted. It turned out he did that out of misguided deference to her. He had thought her nakedness really was accidental, as she had said, and he did not want to embarrass her.

As her nakedness became common when they were alone, his under-reacting became a short-lived problem. The more she was naked, the more he wanted her naked, and the more he wanted to touch her. The touching carried over to when she was dressed, as well, and she absolutely loved it. The hugs, kisses, caresses, and even occasional gooses seemed to be more frequent than when they were newlyweds.

If Paul found her working at the kitchen counter, it became commonplace for him to come up and circle his arms around her and nibble her neck or ear. If there was no one around, she would tilt her head back for a kiss and push her ass hard into his crotch and wiggle it. He, in turn, would raise one hand from her tummy to a breast and lower the other to her pussy.

Norma had always dressed before getting the kids off to school. As it turned out, Paul frequently left after they did, his day tending toward late rather than early. After Mark started being naked, she began coming down in just a light robe. It took Paul three mornings to discover that was all she had on.

Having made the exciting discovery, Paul opened the front buttons to get at her bare skin. That, however, was not enough for Norma. She slipped her arms out of the robe, leaving only their tightly pressed bodies holding it from falling. That was enough signal for any man, and Paul pulled back to let the robe fall. Just to make her desire even more clear, she leaned over the counter and spread her legs as wide as she could.

Paul spent about a millisecond trying to remember the last time they had sex anywhere but the bedroom. Recalling the recent capers in the bathroom, he decided that was totally worthless information and dropped his pants and shorts and focused on what was important. Always conscious of her comfort, he approached her and covered her pussy with his hand, planning to arouse her enough for proper lubrication. He had started hardening when she offered him her ass, and finding her already moist finished the job.

In their entire married life, he had never 'taken' her, always making sure she was ready, and letting her guide him in - until the night in the tub, that is. She had made it clear what she wanted then, and he read the same desire now. With nothing more than one brief stroke over her labia, he place the head of his cock at her opening and pushed in, moving it around just enough to spread the lips.

With his usual plan to bring her off after he finished, he began plunging vigorously, their positions offering perfect leverage and angles for intense fucking. Fucking. It was a word he had always avoided in reference to their sexual activity. It somehow implied selfishness to him, and that was not how he wanted to treat her. Yet, there was no other way to describe what they were doing at that moment, and she obviously loved it as much as he did.

They had made love the night before, as they had almost every night since Julia's first visit. The more frequent activity meant his time to climax was longer than before, a situation neither of them regretted, as she was freely vocalizing her approval of his efforts. Before he even reached the 'no return' point, she had a fairly small come and he quickly reached around to finger her clit. That made it tougher to keep up the forceful thrusting, but her response made any extra effort more than worthwhile and she came again, much harder. He unloaded soon after she came.

"Whew!" she exclaimed. "I feel like I've already had my workout."

Another reason Norma spent so much time naked with Paul was some unavoidable guilt. Every day she was naked at Greg's house, and she knew that was hard on Paul. If it wasn't for him being somewhat in the same boat, she was pretty sure he could not have handled it.


The night she had gotten Mark naked, Norma faced just as big a challenge once she and Paul were alone in the bedroom. She had to tell him that she had weighed then worked out naked at Greg's, and that she would continue every day. There was no fear that he would be angry, but real concern that he would be hurt or depressed. She had replayed over and over in her mind just what she would say.

The solution hit her as she brushed her teeth. She would not tell him, she would show him. In bed, she begged him to come with her in the morning. He hated to take that much time from work, but he could tell from her voice that it was very, very important to her. Thinking about it, he decided nothing important would be hurt if he was delayed a couple of hours. Upon his agreement, Norma rewarded him very, very nicely. She would never admit to him, and barely to herself, that Mark's erect cock had left her worked up ever since she first saw it. If she had told him, he probably would not have cared, given the ferocity of her 'attack.'

The next morning, Norma dressed right away, if sweatpants and a braless Tee qualified as dressed, and she and Paul left for Greg's when the last kid went off to school. She carried a small bag with her, but Paul did not ask what was in it.

Paul could not help but be impressed by the property. Norma rang the bell, and when Greg greeted them and invited them in, Paul went through a normal introduction. Normal, that is, until he turned from Greg to see Norma already naked.

Her eyes were downcast and he could see her struggle to keep from covering herself. "Darling, I'm supposed to be experiencing what the women will go through, but I can't wait to start looking better. Shannon was here, naked, for four months, and that's how the whole idea started. This is as close as I can come to the women's experience."

Seeing Paul too off-balance to say anything, she continued. "I know my being naked in front of other men is very hard on you. You can't believe how loved that makes me feel! But we both know I have to do this. I hoped seeing it yourself and meeting Greg would help. At least your imagination won't run away. Come on, watch my workout."

More in awe than anything else, Paul followed his wife's almost girlish enthusiasm into Greg's workout room. There, she explained the routine Shannon had laid out for her and started on the first machine. As he watched her, Greg offered him a cup of coffee, and they began to chat.

"You're a lucky man," Greg told Paul.

"I'm just finding out how lucky," Paul responded.

"Over the last year and a half, I've learned a lot about women - their strength - what they will do for those they love," Greg explained. "Your Norma is right up there in determination. Plus, she has a real heart for the women she's going to help. Just watching her talk with Shannon yesterday, I could see how much she wants to do this."

"She's got good instincts, too," Greg went on. "I'm guessing she brought you here without even telling you what she was doing, right?" At Paul's nod, he added "I hope you're comfortable with this. I know you're involved, too."

After thinking a moment, Paul answered "I think comfortable is too much to ask. Seeing her naked in front of another man will always bother me. I can accept it, though, and love her for it because I know how much she wants this, and why. Did you hear about Friday night with the Waxmans?"

The two men talked while Norma worked out, Paul coming to a speechless stop when Norma pulled a sports bra and running shoes from her bag, put them on, and got on the treadmill. The sight of her still bare-bottomed was humorous but arousing.

Being only her second day, and not wanting to delay Paul, Norma's workout was fairly short. When she was done, Paul handed her the clothes she had dropped at the door.

"I need to take a minute and shower, Honey," she told him.

"That's OK. You can do that at home."

"I'll be really fast, I promise," she insisted. Seeing something in his eyes, she relented and put on the sweatpants and Tee over her sports bra and running shoes. She had not brought any panties. In the car they talked about her workout all they way home.

They had barely reached the kitchen from the garage when Paul turned her toward him and kissed her soundly. While kissing, he pushed down the sweats, then he knelt to take them off her feet. When he stood and pulled off the Tee, Norma knew where things were headed.

"Let me shower now, Dear," she pled as he started kissing her again.

"Nope," he interrupted his kiss long enough to say. "When I saw you like this on the treadmill, I got a hardon that I'm sure Greg saw."

"How come I didn't notice?" she queried.

"Well, you were working pretty hard, and you probably didn't feel sexy, did you?"

"Huh uh. And I don't now. I'm pretty sweaty." She was about to beg again for a shower when she realized how stupid she was being. She took him along to Greg's to get him comfortable with what she was doing. Well, he was way beyond comfortable, and she wanted him to cool off while she showered! If he thought this was sexy, that was what mattered, not what she thought of her own odor. She'd show him sexy!

Dropping to her knees, she quickly unbuckled his pants and dropped them. He had not been kidding about his hardon, and it was tricky getting his briefs down over the protrusion. Once it was standing free, she took it in her mouth, making him almost buckle with the sudden sensation.

Instead of working him vigorously, she just held him in her mouth, sucking enough to hold him in place. She put a hand on the back of his calf and pulled upward, and he got the idea. Bracing himself on her shoulder, he raised his foot so she could remove his shoe, then repeated with the other foot. As soon as he was able to kick of his slacks and briefs, she took her mouth off and stood, to his groan of disappointment.

Now that she understood his mood, she found herself getting aroused and forgetting all about her odor. She took his hand and led him up to the bedroom. Taking a moment to heave the covers to the floor on the opposite side of the bed, she flopped down on her back. When she grabbed behind her knees and pulled her legs up and back, he needed no further invitation. He was on her instantly and within her in not much longer. Once all the way in, he began literally pounding in and out.

With the backs of her legs against his chest, there was no way to express tenderness or affection. Guessing correctly that it did not bother her, he concentrated on stroking as hard and deep as he could for as long as he could stand it. Her sucking and her lewd invitation had gotten him very aroused. Mark's stripping the night before had driven them to make love before sleeping. Only that fact kept him from spewing on the first few strokes.

With the early crisis passed, he did start to think about prolonging her pleasure and slowed his pace. He kept her legs together against his front, enjoying the tightness and the depth he could reach. He felt a little concern that the her position, bent almost double, might be painful. The sounds she was making, however, sounded nothing like pain.

By holding still a couple of times when eruption seemed imminent, Paul was able to hold off for several minutes. Finally, he felt like he was going to burst, and did not try to hold back. He came very hard, so hard he was barely aware of the slight disappointment that she had not come. From her sounds, it had still been very enjoyable for her, and he would make sure she got off at least once. After he could breath again, that is.

When he started to pull out, she went into action. Jumping to her feet, she held one hand over her pussy and used the other to lead him toward the bathroom. Without turning on the shower, she stepped into the tub and took off her shoes and bra. Still a little dazed, he was just standing there, and she helped him out of the shirt he still wore before turning on the shower.

The water helped bring Paul back to his senses, and he turned his attention to her, intending to make her come right there. By the time he had finished her hair, he had a better idea. The press of work was always on his mind, but he had to admit that if he missed the whole morning, they would not go broke. The assurance of the Transformations retainer had been an enormous stress reliever for him, and the energy formerly consumed by stress had been channeled right to his libido. On top of that, the whole morning had reminded him just how much he loved this woman.

Norma spent quite a little time cleaning out her vagina. When he stepped out and fetched towels, she felt some disappointment that he had not made her come. He was always careful to give her equal pleasure. When they finished drying, she quickly forgot her disappointment when she saw him collect hair dryer, brush, body lotion, and a large towel. She beat him to the bedroom and was sitting in the chair, grinning, when he arrived.

The next hour was totally hers. Between the dryer and the brush, it took just a few minutes to get her hair dry. When she was lying on the towel spread on the bed, he worked lotion into every square centimeter of her body, starting on her backside.

As he massaged her, Paul quickly became hard again, to his own amazement. Though he was hard, he did not feel that urge to go all the way to completion. It was a very pleasing sensation.

Working over Norma's midriff and buttocks, he reflected on how little attention he had paid to her body lately. It was obvious she was overweight, but he had kind of shut that fact off from his thoughts. He loved her deeply, and some extra pounds could not change that.

In the last week, since Julia's first visit, it had been impossible to ignore her body. Every chance she got, she exposed herself to him. Overweight or not, she could still stimulate him, as witness his current erection. The decision had been made that she would be naked before a number of other men. He could almost sense her desperation to make sure he got his 'share.'

It struck him that he had been wrong to shut out her body as a factor in their relationship. He had been protecting himself against something that really did not matter. The thought of her slimming down made his cock twitch. The thought that she might have done it much earlier had he given her a reason was almost enough to shrink him.

She had carried extra weight since Tori was born, over half their married life. He had always known his love for her was not conditional on how she looked. He also knew he was not susceptible to seduction by some sexier woman, and he was sure she knew that, as well. She had often made small derogatory comments about her weight, and he had scrupulously avoided reacting. Seeing no action to correct her weight, he assumed she was OK with it, and his role was to not do anything to make her feel bad about it.

Suddenly, there was to be massive attention to her naked body, and she could not wait to get back in shape. This told him that her appearance was far more important to her than she had let on and than he had acknowledged. Stupid mistake on his part. If he had paid attention to her body all those years and let her know about it, she might well have worked at her shape long ago. Even more stupid on his part - not for his sake, but for hers.

By this time, she was on her back. While he was massaging her tummy and feeling her recoil imperceptibly, he made a vow. Her body, whatever shape it was in, would be his shrine from then on, and she would know it. Sensing her about to make a comment and guessing what it would be, he covered her lips with a tender kiss. Breaking it briefly, he told her "No apologies accepted, Darling. You're one helluva woman and I love every inch of you."

Paul had intended to go down on her when he was finished with the lotion - best laid plans! What she demanded after his comment was maximum body contact, pulling him down to lay on top of herself. When he tried to support his weight off of her, she just pulled down more insistently until he got the idea and let almost his full weight rest on her. Her response was a contented hum and a torrid kiss.

Their embrace started out sweet and loving, but she quickly detected his hard cock pressing against her and started squirming against it. Somehow freeing an arm, she wormed her hand between them and took hold of his cock. "In me!" she breathed, hardly breaking the kiss.

Amazed, but not too amazed to respond, he raised up and moved enough to let her position him, then began working his way in. She spread her legs wide as he entered, allowing easy passage even though she was not fully moist. As soon as he bottomed out, she closed her legs and hugged him tightly.

Paul had to work very late that night to make up for the whole morning he missed. When he did crawl into bed, he was only good for cuddling. He had come once more in the emotional scene after the massage, and there just wasn't anything left.


Paul had made good on his vow to himself about worshipping Norma's body. And he did not have to remind himself to do it. The whole scenario with Transformations had given him a different view of her. Her naked dinner with the Waxmans had showed him strength even he had not suspected. Their visit to Greg's, though, had been the real eye-opener.

At first, he was troubled that it seemed so easy for her to strip for a complete stranger. But as he watched her, he began to understand. Greg, or Frank, or probably any man, just did not matter. What mattered was Mark, his job, her job, and the future of her family. Jealously just could not stand up to the renewed admiration he felt for his spouse.

Cuddling, caressing, and spoken endearments probably exceeded anything from their courtship days, and he could almost see her starting to glow. He complimented her on every little thing about her looks, and asked many questions about her workouts and her eating changes.

In a highly unusual move, she began bringing him into the bathroom to watch as she stepped on the scale, something she did every morning. He made a big show of congratulating her on every pound as they started to disappear. He often did his weight workout just before bed, and if the kids were already down, she began coming to the basement and talking with him as he exercised.

One night, he was particularly late, and she was already in bed when he went down to the weights. Just as he was finishing, she came down in her robe. His last exercise was always a press, lying on his back on the bench. As he dropped the bar onto the rack, he looked up to see her without the robe - without anything. Before he could remark, she grabbed his shorts and bared his penis, which was just beginning to react to the situation.

Only pulling his pants down to his thighs, she ordered him not to move, and stroked him with her hands until he was ready. Getting in the mood, he reached for her breast, only to be rebuffed with "Huh uh. You get to use only one appendage. You choose which one." No fool, he reached back and grabbed the bar to keep his hands holding something as she wriggled down onto him. He had thought he was weary and sweaty from his workout, but by the time she wrung him dry, he could not have pressed a baseball bat.

The revitalized romance between Norma and Paul did trigger a few family situations. Mark was naked, and when he noticed affectionate or playful touches between his parents, he responded in the normal teenage male fashion. During the first week or so, he was hard so much that Norma quipped one night in bed "How does he have enough blood left for his brain so he can do school work?"

Not all of the sounds they made in bed were quiet speech. Their increased level of sexual activity was apparently more audible in the girls' room than they suspected. After several days, Norma noticed that Becks seemed unusually withdrawn around them. It took about a day to guess the reason, and she immediately called Julia.

Norma knew how busy Julia was and how expensive her fees were, so she hated to bother her. She had told them to call with any questions, though, and this seemed a serious issue to Norma. Julia, of course, was more than happy to call back. Almost ashamedly, Norma told her about their greatly increased level of sex, then asked how that knowledge might affect a fourteen-year-old. Julia explained how hard it was for younger teens to understand and accept that their parents still had sex. She told Norma the only solution she knew was openness and good humor.

That night, Norma left supper for the guys and Tori, and took Becks to a restaurant with a very private booth. There, she took the risk of talking to her daughter as if she was her closest girlfriend. She talked in excited tones about how the romance had been revived, and how much more sex they were enjoying. As she had expected, Becks could muster nothing but blushes and stunned silence for quite a while.

After many minutes of the kind of sexual bragging one might hear at a table of women friends at breakfast, Becks began to ask some questions. The questions gave Norma the fix she needed on what her daughter did and did not understand. It also told her what things bothered the girl the most.

The almost two hours of discussion Norma deemed a success when they returned home. Becks found Paul in a chair and jumped in his lap for a big hug.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.