In Love and War - Cover

In Love and War

Copyright© 2004 by Stormghost

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A threesome relationship is disrupted by the appearance of a third woman over the holidays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

After the Monty Python movie was over, Tori picked out another comedy, but one much more suited to Renee's sense of humor - "Bull Durham". I figured the girls would be ok for a little while, so I excused myself to get some work done. From the periodic updates I got, courtesy of my wife who kindly brewed me some coffee and brought it into my office and later brought me some peanuts to snack on, they were going to watch "Alien" after the baseball movie and were hoping I would join them outside in the hot tub when it was over. I sighed and decided that I needed more research on the Celtic tribes of ancient Britannia before I could finish the next chapter of the novel. I saved the book and surfed the net for a while gathering random bits of information until I heard the girls moving out to the kitchen. I emerged from the office to find Tori and Stacy finishing off the coffee, Renee wasn't with them.

"Where's my other half?" I asked as I leaned over to put my mug in the sink.

"She went upstairs to put on her suit. We're getting in the hot tub," smiled Stacy as she reached out to gently stroke my chest, "get any work done?"

"Yeah, a little. Got some written on chapter seven and did a bit of research the last hour."

"What is it that you're working on," asked Tori.

"Oh, it's an adventure novel set in modern day London, but I was researching the Celtic tribes of Britannia because of some plot lines," I answered.

"Sounds interesting, I'd love to read it."

"Well, I'll make sure to save you a copy when it's done. I have a lot of editing to do yet."

"Cool, thanks."

I followed the girls upstairs to get my suit. Renee was in the bathroom when Stacy and I got up there. Stacy quickly changed and headed back down with Tori to uncover the tub and start the bubbles. Just after Stacy left, Renee came out of the bathroom wearing just a towel. I looked at her quizzically and she just smiled and dropped the towel.

"I think I'm ready to collect on that rain check," she quipped.

I smiled at her and stepped forward to kiss her. "I think you'll have to wait," I teased, "We're expected downstairs momentarily."

Renee gave me an exasperated look as I pulled her closer. "If you're really good though," I continued quietly as I reached around her waist to pull her close, "I bet I can convince Stacy to eat you out while I fuck your nice, tight ass."

"Even better, how about I eat her out while you fuck her tight ass?" Renee moaned in my ear. Her hands reached up to turn my head so she could slide her tongue into my mouth. I let my hands wander over her squeezable ass and dipped a finger between her legs; she was hot and very wet. I let my finger gently roam over her swollen labia as she writhed against me, her hands sliding up and down my back.

Abruptly she pulled away and put her hands on my cheeks. She gave me a very hot kiss and stepped over to her dresser where she'd laid her swimsuit. Looking over her shoulder she made sure I was watching as she bent at the waist with her legs slightly spread. I stifled a groan as she deliberately placed one foot then the other in the leg holes and very slowly pulled the suit up her sexy legs. She slowly straightened up and stared at me via the mirror on her dresser as she adjusted the straps and the front of the suit finally hiding her lovely breasts from my view. Reaching behind, she slid her fingers along the seams to adjust the bottom of the suit to provide a little better coverage of her ass then she turned around to make sure I watched while she adjusted the crotch to cover her aroused pussy. I moaned and had to take a seat on the edge of the bed. Grinning, Renee stepped back over to me and leaned over to kiss me while simultaneously groping my throbbing cock through my jeans.

"Hope that goes down before you get in the tub or I might have a fight on my hands from Tori and Stacy," she teased lightly as she gave me a kiss on the nose. I gave her a dirty look as I stood up, smacked her lightly on the ass and went into the bathroom to get my own suit. A few minutes later we headed downstairs hand in hand to join the others.

Any worries I had about my hard on giving away what we had been up to, disappeared the moment we stepped outside. It was pretty cold. In fact we couldn't exactly see the hot tub for the steam rising off it. Renee and I quickly walked over to the tub; shed our robes and joined Tori and Stacy in the steamy water. Tori and Stacy separated rather quickly when we arrived and gave us both innocent smiles.

"I'd guess you're feeling better," I told Tori, dryly.

"Yeah, I am, I guess," she responded with a shy grin, "I've had a great time today. Thank you all."

"Good," piped in Renee, as she snuggled into my left, "we were hoping you'd have a good time this week."

"Yeah, I'm actually unhappy that I have to leave day after tomorrow. It's been a good trip."

"We'll be sorry to see you go, it's been fun," I added.

"Maybe she can come back out sometime this spring," said Stacy, "it's wonderful to be here in April. The weather is great, not hot and not too cold and we could go up to the Garden of the Gods or something."

"Well, I wouldn't want to impose..." started Tori.

"Nonsense," interrupted Renee forcefully, "it wouldn't be an imposition and you are welcome here any time. I think it would be fun, don't you J?"

"It would be great," I replied, like I could've said anything else.

We soaked in the tub talking for a long time. Eventually the four of us fell silent and just regarded the stars which were visible for the first time in days. Renee and I finally had enough and decided to go in. Stacy and Tori told us they would like to soak a little longer.

"We still getting up to go shopping tomorrow," Renee asked the girls as she put on her robe.

"I'm going to pass to do some laundry," Tori replied, hesitantly, "I think I had enough of pushy women in crowds last week and I have nowhere to put tags and new wrapping paper in my luggage anyway."

Stacy laughed, "Yeah, I suppose it would be pointless for you to go."

"So I guess we're going early, Stacy," inquired Renee as she started to shiver having climbed out of the tub.

"Yes... go inside, you'll freeze and we can talk about it later," sniped Stacy, sounding suspiciously like Renee's mother.

Renee just nodded meekly and grabbed my hand as we maneuvered over the thin patch of ice between the door and the hot tub. Once inside, Renee and I headed upstairs and into the bathroom. Under the warm spray of the shower, we removed our swimsuits and rinsed the Jacuzzi water off. We fooled around a little, but decided we were waterlogged enough and got out quickly. Renee wrapped her towel around her torso and pulled off her shower cap, I couldn't resist, so I quickly wrapped my towel around my waist and grabbed hers from behind. One little tug and it came off in my hands. Renee whirled around and I caught her in the towel again, briskly rubbing across her chest. More gently I moved down past her abdomen and began drying her legs. Once she realized what I had in mind, her mouth snapped shut and she let me continue drying her off. I worked my way around her front, deliberately avoiding her sex and barely touching her breasts. When I was done with her front, I turned her around and began working down her back and arms. Finally, I ended up kneeling behind her and ran the towel up between her legs, brushing her pussy with the back of my hand. She was very hot and wet again, and she stifled a groan as I brushed her swollen pink lips. I gently kissed the cheeks of her ass while I slowly stroked her lower lips. Her legs got a little wobbly as I worked my fingers up and brushed against her erect clit.

"Oh..." she groaned "can we... um... continues this in the... ah... bedroom..."

"Sure," I replied. I immediately stood up and walked into the bathroom while Renee slumped against the sink. She followed me a moment later looking for all the world like she wanted to eviscerate me. As she entered the bedroom I wrapped my arms around her planted a huge kiss on her lips. She stiffened at first then melted into me.

"That was payback for earlier," I teased as I nibbled on her ear.

She didn't reply and instead nuzzled my neck. I kissed the top of her head then worked my way down her face to her welcoming lips as I slowly ran my hands around her back and down to her firm butt. I kneaded her cheeks, while her fingers entangled themselves in my hair. We slowly sank onto the bed all nuzzles and caresses. After several minutes of just stroking each other, I rolled Renee onto her back and began working over her breasts with my lips and tongue. I sucked on her stiff nipples for several minutes while she guided my hand between her legs. I had just started kissing my way down her stomach when I felt another hand caress my back. I turned my head slightly and was greeted to the sight of Stacy's firm, flat stomach. Looking up further, I found her in a sensuous liplock with Renee. I slid over a bit to give Stacy a quick kiss on her stomach and flicked my tongue across her belly button before resuming my attentions to Renee's midsection. As I slowly worked over Renee's stomach her hands met at the top of my head and began pushing me down further. I took the hint and settled between her legs, staring at her freshly shaven, swollen wet pussy. Stacy broke their kiss long enough to help me shove a pillow under Renee's hips, then resumed exploring her lover's mouth with her tongue. Renee broke their kiss a moment later with a long moan as I dragged my wet tongue along her swollen labia and up to the hood of her clit. Stacy smiled and bent her head to capture one of Renee's very erect nipples in her mouth. Sliding my hands between Renee's ass and the pillows I grabbed two handfuls of her glutes and went to town on her very hot and wet cunt.

It didn't take long before Stacy and I had her moaning and thrashing about on the bed. I released my grip on her ass to introduce my index finger just inside her wet folds and began gently nibbling her clit. Renee began to thrash more violently, getting very close to orgasm as Stacy mauled her breasts and occasionally muffled her moans with a long open-mouthed kiss. I slid my now very wet, sticky finger out and gently probed her tight backdoor with it. I slid in up to my first knuckle as Renee started to cum, loudly.

"Ohh... Ohh... FUUUUCCKKK that it... I'm... I'm CUMMINNNGG," she howled.

I continued suckling her clit like it was a small nipple as she spasmed beneath me. After several seconds she stiffened and then went very limp, gasping for breath. I slid my finger out of her rear and slowly slipped out from between her legs. Stacy met me halfway and damn near raped my mouth with her tongue. She pulled back after a few seconds and gently licked Renee's juices off my chin. Renee's eyes fluttered open and she looked at the two of us, kneeling at on the floor at the end of the bed.

"Damn that was good," she hissed.

"Mmmm hmmm..." agreed Stacy, "hope you didn't wake up our guest."

Renee gave her a lopsided grin, but refused to rise to the bait.

"I think it's your turn," I teased Stacy as we crawled up on the bed.

"Ummm... you know I'm really kinda worn out," she giggled, "maybe another time?"

"Not likely," I retorted as Renee rolled out of the way. I grabbed the leggy blonde before she should roll off the bed and pulled her into Renee's recently vacated spot. "We have a treat for you," I said as menacingly as I could. Stacy didn't reply other than to open her eyes really wide and give me a look that said she was daring me to just try it.

I started to slide off to her left but Renee nudged me back to the right, then I heard the shift-click of a handcuff closing. I looked over to find that Renee had taken Stacy's right arm and attached it to the headboard with a brown fur-covered cuff.

"You wanted these," teased Renee as she held up the matching cuff and handed it to me.

Stacy's breathing grew shallow and her eyes got even wider. "Yeah, but they were intended to be used on you," she hissed as I cuffed her other arm to the headboard. She offered no resistance to being restrained in this way which made me wonder.

"In your dreams, sweetheart," teased Renee, "you know what you're getting tonight."

"Oh god... No, not tonight... I'm not ready..." Stacy pleaded. She didn't really sound all that sincere, more like she was complaining for show.

"Tough, you know you want it... You were practically begging me two weeks ago, now instead of a dildo, you get the real thing."

Stacy moaned and began to thrash her upper body around on the bed trying to get free. "Renee," she growled, "I'm gonna get you for this."

"No, you're not," murmured Renee soothingly as she stroked her paramour's face, "you're gonna get it and like it. Nice and hard, right up your tight little asshole, just like my toy. Now quit struggling and just enjoy it."

Stacy stopped thrashing about so much and even if her face didn't look ready, her erect nipples, unsteady breathing and the scent of her arousal gave her away. She wanted to be restrained and taken, that much was clear. In a way it was exciting for me too, I wanted her unable to prevent me from doing this and I really wanted to take her up the ass. Hell, I'd wanted to take her up the ass since the first time I met her back before Renee and I got married.

Renee leaned over and gave me a quick kiss as she swung her legs over Stacy's head and lowered her defoliated crotch towards the restrained girl's mouth. Renee let out a low moan as Stacy immediately began to eat her. Renee kissed me again then lowered her own mouth towards Stacy's groin. I moved up and held Stacy's legs apart while Renee alternated between liking Stacy and sucking on me. It took several minutes, but then Renee climbed off of Stacy's face and moved me out of the way to concentrate on bringing the leggy blonde off. Stacy bit her lip to keep from crying out as Renee pulled two quick orgasms from her as I moved towards the head of the bed.

As she caught her breath from the second one, she gasped, "oh god... release my arms their starting to hurt."

I found the key and quickly did as she asked. As soon as her arms were free, she engulfed my cock and buried it in her throat. She held me there for a few seconds then slowly released me until I popped out of her mouth. Giving me a sultry look, Stacy rolled over onto her hands and knees, sticking her ass in the air.

"Do it now," she groaned, "or I'm gonna lose my nerve."

I watched as Renee slid between Stacy's sexy legs and gently began to eat her again. I grabbed the lube from the table and squirted a huge dollop of it on Stacy's ass. Renee reached around to grab Stacy's firm cheeks and spread them for me as I slowly probed her asshole.

"I don't want your... fucking... finger," Stacy gasped, "put... your... damn... cock in and... FUCK... ME!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.