In Love and War
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2004 by Stormghost

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A threesome relationship is disrupted by the appearance of a third woman over the holidays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

The next few days were a bit of a blur as we began preparing the house for the holiday. Most of it was Stacy's doing as she thought it would be better to keep Torrie busy. As a result, I got drafted the first day by Stacy to take Torrie with me to find a Christmas tree. We spent a good part of the day tromping through the snow in several tree yards to find one that would fit in the house and wasn't so dried out that the needles were falling off. It was a good way to kill the afternoon and while we didn't have any deep conversation, Torrie seemed to be getting in the spirit of the holiday. We got some dirty looks from a few other patrons when we started a snowball fight with their kids at one of the tree yards. It wasn't my fault.

Torrie had started the issue by pulling on one of the snow covered branches on a tall pine tree outside the fenced tree lot while I walked under it, covering me with snow. I gave her a dirty look and retaliated a few minutes later by hitting her in the tush with a snowball as she bent over to see the price on a marginally acceptable tree. Pretty soon we were ducking around the trees like two kids trying to ambush each other with snowballs. It got worse when Torrie started recruiting the bored looking kids to help her out. I finally ended the snow fight by grabbing Torrie as she cackled about her latest ambush which I had walked into, throwing her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes and carrying her out to the truck at a dead run. She really started laughing as I carried her, pounding lightly on my back with her small fists but making no real attempt to stop me. A few of the kids tried to pelt me as I made my escape but I suspect that Torrie got the worst of their lousy aim as she had to ask me to brush off her back while she shook out her hair before we got back into Stacy's Explorer.

We found a tree late in the afternoon and were back at the house a little after dark. It was obvious that Stacy and Renee had been busy in our absence as the icicle lights were surrounding the front door and along the eaves in the front of the house. The walkway was lighted with the electric luminarias. Inside, Renee had found the créche and set it up on the mantle along with our Christmas stockings. Stacy pulled me aside after we came in and whispered that she needed my help to finish a stocking for Torrie. I agreed and told her after we got the tree in and set up, I would assist her.

Renee had found some frozen pesole and had it bubbling on the stove when we came in. Torrie was unfamiliar with the dish, so I had to explain about it being pork, hominy and red chile. Once dinner was finished, Renee took over doing dishes while ordering us to put up her Christmas tree. Stacy, Torrie and I managed to muscle the tree in from the Explorer and by the time Renee had the dishwasher loaded and rejoined us, we had it standing up in the den, ready for decorating. Too tired to start that project, we sat around and had a drink before retiring for the night.

The next day, Torrie and Renee took over tree decorating duties while Stacy and I sequestered ourselves in my office to wrap gifts and to put together Torrie's stocking. Rather, I wrapped gifts while Stacy supervised, glued Torrie's name on the stocking and filled out the tags. She can't wrap to save her life, and while I'm not much better, at least I can cut the paper properly so that the present is covered with just one piece and not patchwork with two or three different designs. Fortunately, Stacy is ok with glue and felt, so she had me cut out the designs she picked for the stocking and glued them on while I wrapped.

Mostly we wrapped small gifts for Renee and things that Stacy had managed to pick out for Torrie while they were shopping the other day. We also wrapped a few things we'd bought for each other that we'd individually picked out - for example, Stacy had found some of her favorite soaps and lotions one day we were out shopping for Renee and informed me that I was giving them to her (Stacy) for Christmas - so we wrapped those as well. It took some time as we had lots of small items, but we finished well before Renee and Torrie finished the tree. With nothing else important to do, Stacy and I opened a bottle of zinfandel and sat on the couch drinking it and critiquing the job they did on the tree until Renee chased us into the kitchen claiming to be famished. I reheated the remaining pesole and after we ate, pulled out some dough I'd made a few days before so Stacy and I could make Christmas cookies, a chore which took most of the remainder of the day. Actually we were rather efficient in doing the cookies. I rolled the dough out on one of the two plastic sheets we had for such purposes while Stacy used the several cut-out molds we had to shape all the cookies. When she was done, I transferred all the newly cut cookies to a baking sheet and re-rolled the remaining dough. I suppose it seemed to go faster due to the fact that we opened a second bottle of wine and were busy harassing each other and drinking the wine the whole time. In the end, we elected to wait until the next day to frost them. Probably a wise decision seeing as we were staggering around the kitchen at that point and laughing at how stupid we were both being. That Renee was giving us both dirty looks and Torrie was gleefully joining in our stupidity made the occasion a little more memorable.

The following day, December 23rd, Stacy and I began frosting the cookies after breakfast, while Torrie and Renee went out to finish their Christmas shopping. They left around 11 while I was just beginning to make the dough for my favorite Italian cookies. Stacy was mixing the frosting for the cut-out cookies and as soon as the other girls had left, she disappeared into my office and a few minutes later music began streaming out of the small speakers in the corners of the kitchen. We'd had the house wired for sound throughout when it was built, so Stacy had just opened the music service on the computer and had it stream into the kitchen so we had something to listen to. Most of what she had on the music service was previously set up play lists so I had to listen to what she wanted - I'm too lazy to set up my own lists.

While Renee and Torrie were gone we listened to Stacy's favorite workout music, a couple mixes of 80's hits and a several streams that she had worked out that were mixes of a very diverse nature. As fate would have it, Renee and Torrie returned just as Stacy and I were attempting to tango about the kitchen to Shakira's "Wherever, Whenever" and ignoring the remaining stacks of unfrosted cookies. I have no idea how long they were there watching, but we got a standing ovation as the song ended. I couldn't help it and started to laugh as they clapped, while Stacy blushed, bowed and tried to catch her breath. The way I figured it, the cookies were baked and we were still frosting them, so it wasn't like we had anything else to do. Renee just smirked at me and asked when her turn was. I told her when the song came round again, I would dance with her. She held me to that an hour later, but went to the office and changed the song to "Objection (Tango)" so it was a bit easier. She then replayed it and "forced" me to dance with Torrie so our guest wouldn't feel left out; like I was really bothered by dancing with Torrie who was actually the best dancer of the three in spite of the lessons I'd taken with both my partners... What Renee didn't notice was the song that followed was "I Need A Lover" by John Mellencamp and she got a shock as I grabbed and two-stepped her around the kitchen to that while Stacy and Torrie stood to the side and laughed at us. That night ended with all of us drinking after dinner beverages in the hot tub, jamming out to music on the stereo. It's really funny to watch three women try to prove they're all great dancers standing thigh-deep in a hot tub when they've all had their share of wine and after dinner drinks. It is a great spectator sport if you're a guy though. In the end, although I think my spouse would disagree, Stacy won. Not that I was unhappy to be joining her in bed afterwards - it was cold outside after all - and not that my spouse was unhappy to have either one of us in her bed. The girls were rather cold and decided that I would make a fine space heater as they sandwiched me. It may have been the first night since they'd been back that no sexual activity took place.

I woke up with a small headache Christmas eve, my legs all tangled up with Stacy, while Renee had rolled over to the far side of the bed, taking most of the covers with her. I wouldn't have noticed the cold for the amount of heat Stacy was giving off if I hadn't felt the call of nature. Grumbling quietly, I managed to disengage from Stacy and not wake her up, however, I sloshed the bed a bit leaving and woke Renee. She didn't say anything to me as I slipped out to the bathroom, but when I came back she'd gotten up and covered Stacy with the sheet and comforter.

"Morning," she yawned leaning up for a kiss.

I leaned over to give a quick buss on the lips as when she stopped yawning then walked around her and opened the closet to find my robe. The next thing I knew, Renee shoved me into the closet, jumped in with me and shut the door behind her.

"Renee, what the f..." I never got to finish my statement as she covered my mouth with one hand while stifling her giggles with her other hand.

"I just wanted you to myself for a moment this morning," she explained quietly, never removing her hand from my mouth. Grabbing my robe off the hanger behind her she handed it to me and groped for her own. Once she had her robe, she took her hand away to put it on.

"Ok, so you've got me to yourself. What's up?" I asked quietly.

"You remember that laptop that Stacy's been eyeing for weeks now."

"Yeah..." I replied slowly.

"Well, you need to go pick it up for her today. I bought it for her and it needs to be under the tree tomorrow morning."

"Renee, we discussed this, we can't afford it," I groaned.

"Not true. I got a really good deal on if after I blew Jerry."

"What!!!"

"You're so easy," she smirked as she wrapped her arms around my waist, "I'm kidding of course. His fiancé, Kaitlyn, so much more my type... Oh stop glaring at me!" She reached up and smacked me lightly on the chest. "You know I'm just teasing you. I did get a really good deal because they were closing out that particular model. It will be fine for her, and I'm writing it off as a business expense." Renee had known Jerry for years as they went to high school together and used to pal around a lot. Renee insists that they never dated because she just wasn't into him like that, but I have my suspicions. Anyway, he knows about the whole Stacy situation and was at our wedding. He's nice enough, but it bothers me to know that he probably knows my wife as well as or better than I do.

"Fine, I'll pick it up, but we need to discuss these things in advance next time," I groused.

"Oh hush. Just go pick it up. She'll probably be so happy she'll let you sleep with her... Oh wait, you already do."

I pulled Renee close and smacked her ass through the thick terrycloth robe. "I think you're going to owe me something for this." I retorted menacingly as I slapped her ass and grabbed it this time.

Renee squirmed around so her back was to me rubbed her ass invitingly against my crotch. "Be a good boy and we'll see how I reward you," she cooed.

I slid my hands up to give her breasts a quick grope while I kissed the top of her head. We walked out of the closet just in time to catch Stacy sitting up in the bed stretching her arms over her head as she yawned. Considering she was still topless and the sheet was pooled in her lap, it was a sight I doubt I could ever get tired of. In fact it even stopped Renee in her tracks.

"Enjoying the show," Stacy teased lightly as she leaned her head back and turned her head to face us.

I leaned back against the doorjamb of the closet and pulled Renee back against me as she grabbed a tee shirt off the nearby dresser. "By all means, don't let us interrupt you," I answered.

"Wasn't planning to," she replied dryly as she stretched her arms higher until she popped her back. She gave a little grin as she slowly lowered her arms then got smacked in the face from the shirt Renee tossed at her. "Oh, thanks, I was looking for that."

"I know," replied Renee dryly as she disengaged from me, "you were doing such a thorough search for it too."

Stacy stuck her tongue out at Renee then pulled the shirt over her head. "Ok," she dismissed us with a grin and a wave, "show's over. Get on with your mundane lives."

"What... that's it? What a gyp, I want my money back," I teased as I walked around the bed towards the bathroom.

"Sorry sport, your better half thinks you've seen enough," giggled Stacy, "and seeing how she's paying, I guess she gets a say in how long the show lasts."

I slipped Stacy a quick kiss before sliding past Renee and into the shower. Renee pouted outside for a moment, said something to Stacy that I didn't catch and gave her a quick kiss before climbing under the shower spray with me. We actually just got cleaned up and went downstairs together after getting dressed. Stacy was not in the bedroom so I assumed she'd gone to work out. A thought confirmed a few minutes later when Torrie came up the stairs into the kitchen. I offered her a cup of coffee which she declined.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.