In Love and War - Cover

In Love and War

Copyright© 2004 by Stormghost

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A threesome relationship is disrupted by the appearance of a third woman over the holidays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

Dinner was an uneventful situation. The girls gabbed and teased quite a bit while I, as usual, felt like an outsider. Tori, Stacy, and Renee had a lot to catch up on, so I got to sit at the head of the table and observe. I wouldn't dare begrudge them time together and it was kind of fun watching them tease and joke around. Honestly, it made me miss some of my friends, but at the same time there is something to be said for being an outsider on a conversation when you know what's being discussed but aren't actually participating. In other words, I had far too many retorts on the tip of my tongue, and had absolutely no cause or chance to use any of them. Partially because Renee or Stacy beat me to them and because the topic of conversation turned before I had a chance to utter them. Such is my luck sitting with three quick-witted women.

Unperturbed, I sat, ate my lasagna and watched the interaction between the three of them and absorbed information. Finally, dinner began to wind down over the wine and the giggles slowed in frequency. With a small smile I poured the remainder of the last bottle of wine in Renee's glass and stood to begin clearing the table. Stacy stood with me and gathered her plate along with Tori's. I placed the dishes in the sink and returned to the dining room table.

"Anyone up for a soak in the hot tub," I offered when I returned to stand behind my lovely wife.

Tori smirked at me and replied, "Well, I would, but I seem to have forgotten my suit."

"That's ok," I retorted with a sarcastic smirk of my own while I pulled my wife's chair back as she stood up, "I'm sure my lovely wife won't mind if you skinny dip."

"Shit, your eyes wouldn't remain in your head from staring at her tits," snapped Renee with a grin as she reached around and smacked me on the ass, "I think I might have something that would fit, might be a bit tight on top, though."

I shrugged. "It's so unlike her to be jealous," I told Tori innocently.

Tori and Stacy both giggled and stood up as Stacy told me, "Go soak you dirty old man, we'll be out to join you in a few."

I grinned and headed out to the deck to change. Renee had insisted on putting a small cabana on the deck when we'd agreed to put in the hot tub and as a result we'd both taken to keeping swimsuits out there. The deck itself was redwood and ran to the backside of the house from about ten feet away. I had insisted on a deck when we'd had the house built, but Renee had found the design we could agree on. She had insisted on the actual tub being under the large overhanging portion semi-covered deck. Since we were far enough North in elevation and in a dry enough climate, mosquitoes were rarely a problem hence the lack of screening on the deck; Renee had insisted, however, on the roof to prevent snow from covering the tub itself during the winter. When she insisted on the roofed in portion, I had a small cabana drawn into the plans to take advantage of it. Unfortunately for her, I'd also put in a small liquor cabinet with a wooden humidor on top of it in the small change room. As a fitness guru, Renee disapproved of my habit for having the occasional good cigar with an after dinner drink, but she never banned me from having them. I flipped the switch that turned on the stereo and selected my favorite jazz CD, before I changed into a black swimsuit that resembled a pair of shorts. With a grin, I cut the back of a good Onyx cigar and poured myself a small glass of single barrel rum after I'd changed and slipped into the rolling bubbles of the Jacuzzi. Gazing West and up at the stars, I settled myself my favorite seat, blew out a plume of smoke and let the jets massage my lower back while I thought back.

I had gotten my first BA in history and had been working at a large stock brokerage firm when I met Renee. A new gym had opened near my apartment and I had received a letter from them offering a reduced rate in membership. Curious, I had checked it out and wound up signing a two-year contract, which turned out to be one of the best decisions I'd ever made. It took a few weeks before I'd thought too much about it, but then I found myself going to the gym two to three times a week after work to rid myself of the stress I was building up at my job. I didn't notice her until the third or fourth month I worked out. She was this striking blonde who was running the step aerobics class in the evening. I knew that a class started while I was on the treadmill or elliptical strider at the end of my workout, but had never bothered to take note of the person who led the class. On my way out one evening I happened to glance through the window of the separated room and noticed this strikingly attractive woman leading the students through a vigorous routine. I stared for a moment, as a walked to the door almost crashing into an equally striking blonde whom, it appeared, was late in heading for the class. In the weeks that followed, I noticed that the class leader was finishing her weights routine about ten minutes before her class most nights that I worked out.

I also observed that she started her class three nights a week and finally arranged to finish my conditioning program at the same time as her class let out a month later. Having no clue as to how to approach her, I asked at the front desk the name of the attractive fitness instructor who led the evening aerobics session. The kind man at the desk introduced me to Renee and I made up some lame excuse of wanting a professional to tweak my lifting regimen. She was only too willing to help out and agreed to meet me the next night in her professional trainer mode.

Three attractive bikini-clad women joining me in the hot tub interrupted my reverie of seven years ago. Renee untied her robe to reveal that she was in her traditional black bikini and slipped into the tub next to me as Stacy blew me a kiss in her midnight blue thong bikini from behind Tori who had found a fit in an old orange tank suit belonging to my wife. The ladies settled themselves so that Stacy was to my left, Renee on my right and Tori across from me. I looked at the three of them and promptly excused myself to prepare after dinner drinks for the three of them. Stacy always drank the rum I had, a throwback from a trip to St. Croix she claimed, while I crushed some ice into brandy snifters for both Renee and Tori. Pouring a healthy shot of Irish Cream into both snifters, I gathered the three glasses and returned to the tub as the CD changed and Sheryl Crow broke into "If It Makes You Happy" on the three speakers surrounding the deck.

Tori gave me a smoldering smile as I handed her the cocktail while Renee gave me her patented sneer and Stacy smirked.

"Trying to get us all drunk so you can take advantage," teased Stacy as she took a small sip of her drink.

"No," I replied with a small grin, "I know that I can take advantage of you any time. I just thought that since I had one, y'all might like one." Needless to say that remark got me smacked in the chest with Renee's backhand as I sat down next to her while Tori and Stacy both watched and giggled.

The conversation lagged as we gazed out at the stars and soaked. I was a little bugged when Stacy kept stealing drags off my cigar, but the light buzz I had from the wine and liquor prevented me from saying anything. Renee gave us disapproving looks from time to time, but said nothing and snuggled in closer to me while Tori raved about what a great view we had and how nice it was to actually see stars from the tub as opposed to how things look faint due to too many street lamps.

We'd been outside for about an hour when Tori announced that she'd had enough and stood to climb out of the tub. I stared as her nipples sprang erect pressing against the front of the thin suit in the sub-freezing air. Stacy quickly stood up and handed her a towel. They both wrapped up and left as Renee and I watched, leaving me with my wife in the cold night air.

"Do you want me to go fishing for your eyes," teased Renee as she moved around to kneel in front of me, placing her hands I my submerged thighs.

"Huh," I replied, witty as ever in my semi-inebriated state.

"Well, I think they came out of your head when Tori stood up and turned her headlights on," grinned Renee as she gently rubbed her hands up and down my legs. "She has really great tits, don't you think?"

I nodded my head and pulled her close. She came willingly and we shared a long, wet tongue-filled kiss. She broke off after a moment, turning around, and settling herself in front of me, half on my lap. Leaning back, Renee lay her head against my left shoulder and reached for her drink. I let my hands slip around her waist as the CD changed to an old Chicago tune. We cuddled for a long while as the CD played softly, not speaking, while I reflected on our combined past.

I had continued to seek out Renee for help with my workouts for several weeks before I finally got around to asking her out. She had given me a slightly condescending grin when she's accepted which should have tipped me off to what I was getting into, but blinded by lust, I hadn't noticed. She was rather ambitious; I noticed that at the beginning. I found out on our first date that she was going to school two nights a week at the local University of Phoenix branch and was finishing her MBA that fall.

Our first date was not really that memorable to tell the truth. I showed at her apartment at six, and we went out for drinks at a nearby bar. She liked to talk in those days and I was content to listen to her as she told me about her plans for the future, what she liked about school, how she got into being a fitness instructor and so forth. After a couple of drinks, we wandered next door to the hole in the wall Italian restaurant for dinner. After dinner, I took her home, not expecting that anything would come of it. As we approached her door, Renee grinned at me, threw her arms around my neck and scorched my lips with a passionate kiss.

"Thanks," she said as she blushed and ducked into her apartment, "I'll see you tomorrow night at the gym."

I stood there flabbergasted as the door shut behind her. To this day it was quite the oddest finish to a date I can remember. I knew then I would have to go out with her again.

Renee squirmed in front of me a bit and moved my hands from her waist up to her modest chest. I gently squeezed her firm orbs while she leaned back and nipped my earlobe.

"Something on your mind, dear, " I teased as her nipples began to press into my palms.

"Nah," she retorted quietly, "something poking me in the rear though."

"And this is a problem because?"

"I really want it poking me from the rear, but this hot tub is a lousy locale for things of that nature."

"So I suppose that means you're ready for bed."

"Dingdingding, you win the prize big fella."

"And what prize might that be?"

"Me, unless of course, you want what's behind door number 2."

"Hmmm... Can I look behind door number 2 first, then decide?"

"Nope," retorted Renee as she slipped out of my grasp and the tub. "You have to decide now"

Standing up, I grabbed her robe from the hook beside the tub and handed it to her. "I made that decision a long time ago," I quipped as I grabbed a towel and followed her swaying hips back into the house.

As we got to the top of the stairs, I noticed Tori's door was closed and no light could be seen from underneath it. Renee noticed my glance, gave me a smirk, wiggled her hips suggestively and strode into our room. I followed, pausing to shut the door behind me. As I turned around, I discovered Stacy, sitting up in bed, covered only by the thin cotton sheet.

"Geez," she grumbled, "I was beginning to think you two were never going to show up."

"Well," I started, "you know how she gets in the hot tub, and..."

"Now just a damn minute," interrupted my wife, "How I get in the hot tub? You couldn't keep you hands off me."

"See what I mean," I commented to Stacy.

"Ugh," snapped Renee as she stuck her nose in the air and mock stormed off through the other doorway into the bathroom. A moment later I heard the shower start as she rinsed off. I leaned over to give Stacy a quick kiss prior to joining Renee, but the leggy blonde had other ideas. She slipped her arms around my neck and pulled me down on top of her, thrusting her tongue between my lips.

"We can probably get in a quickie while she rinses," teased Stacy as she tightened her grip around the back of my head.

"Yeah, but she's gonna know," I hissed, teasing her back "my suit's still wet and it'll leave a huge wet spot on the sheet. You know how she hates to sleep in the wet spot."

"Damn, guess we'll just have to get you out of that then, huh?"

I gave her a wicked grin then managed to get my hands down to her ribs and start tickling through the sheet. Stacy squealed and squirmed, letting me go. I stood up and turned to go into the bathroom, almost running into my nude wife who was coming back into the bedroom toweling her hair. Renee straightened up, looked at me, cast a sultry look at Stacy, gave an exaggerated sigh and said, "Go get rinsed, I'll keep the princess all warmed up for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.