Claire Converts - Cover

Claire Converts

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 1.5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1.5 - This is a side story off of Tired of Being the Nice Guy. When Claire discovers that her daughter was submitting herself to slavery, it sends her life off in a direction that she had not expected.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond  

When we got home, we dropped off Amy and Jim and said good night, and then we headed into our house. Jake went to get a drink, and I went upstairs to get undressed and take a shower. When I came out, Jake was sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"Do you want to explain what the conversation that I had with Becky in the car was all about?" I asked as I dried my hair.

He nodded and said, "Becky's boyfriend must have shared part of our conversation with her." He stood up and walked over to me. He put his arms around me and kissed me right and proper.

When I got my breath back I looked at him expectantly. He ran his fingers over my neck and face, and then pushed my arms down my side and behind me. He had one arm holding my hands behind me as he used his other hand to loosen and remove the towel that I had wrapped around me.

"We were discussing the fact that since you were pushing so hard to have us accept Becky's decision to be a slave, maybe you should see how it feels to be in Becky's place."

My mouth dropped open and I stared at him in shock and outrage. Of course, the outrage might have been tempered a little by the fact that my nipples hardened to tight little points at the same time.

Still holding my hands behind my back, he nuzzled my neck and breathed in my ear, "I'll tell you what. If you are not wet, I'll drop the subject. But if you are wet, you belong to me tonight." He started moving his hand down my side, then over towards my middle. I shivered and moaned. I knew what he was going to find. I didn't want him to discover it, but I was helpless to stop him, helpless to even speak.

He slipped his fingers over my fuzzy pubic mound, and my legs spread involuntarily, allowing them to run over my slit. I groaned as he touched my clit, and he let out a huge belly laugh. "You're not wet; you're soaked! How turned on by all this are you?"

I just blushed and turned my head away. He grabbed my chin and pulled it back so that my eyes locked on his. "You are mine tonight," he said, and then kissed me. No, he didn't kiss me; he took possession of my mouth. He released my hands, but by then I had grabbed one of my wrists with a hand, and I left them behind my back. He swooped me up in his arms and carried me the short way to the bed. He laid me down and I stayed where he left me, as he walked to his closet.

He returned a moment later with a handful of ties. He dropped them on the edge of the bed and positioned my limbs so that I was spread eagle on the bed. I made no effort to stop him, and I didn't move from the position that he placed me in. He took a tie and bound an arm to the head of the bed, then a leg to the foot of the bed, and repeated the process with my other limbs. He then proceeded to put another tie around my eyes. I was now bound and blindfolded, and wetter then I'd ever been before in my life.

I heard him taking his clothes off, and then there was silence. I lay utterly still until I felt him take one of my nipples in his mouth. I gasped and arched my back as the sensation surprised me with bolts of pleasure shooting directly from my nipple to my pussy. He actually ended up biting me a little as my chest slammed up towards his face. He apologized, but it almost made me cum; if he hadn't let go immediately I would have cum.

He started running his fingers all over my body, and not being able to see where he was going to place them next was driving me crazy! We'd been married for over 25 years and I couldn't believe that we hadn't tried this before. I almost cried realizing what we had missed.

I felt him climb onto the bed, and the second he touched my clit with his tongue I exploded like there was a rocket under me. I slammed my pelvis up, hitting his nose along the way, which did absolutely nothing to slow my orgasm. It must not have bothered him too much, because he grabbed my hips with his hands and shoved me back into the bed as he buried his face in my pussy. I had barely finished my first orgasm before I was starting on my next. I screamed again and he pulled his head out from between my legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.