Do For Love and Healing - Cover

Do For Love and Healing

Copyright© 2004 by Tabooteller

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sequel to Do For Lust. He still hasn't made up his mind and there are more trails as he tries to and more sex sometimes rough.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Writer's Note Finally the last chapter. Hopefully this one is as clean as the second chapter. My new editor deserves the credit for that. She corrected my many typos and wrong used words in both chapters and even helped me make some sentences sound better. A couple of you guessed correctly about something that will be revealed in the first couple of pages. As usual I added some from chapter two to help you catch up with what is happening. And as usual ENJOY:


She nodded for he used to say those things when they were lovers. She was also feeling very stimulated as she pictured in her mind what they used to do and how it felt. God, she needed some type of release, she was wetter then she had been in months, maybe years. When he finally left she would have to go to the bathroom to take care of herself even if there was a chance of someone coming in while she was cuming.

She was so preoccupied with those thoughts she didn't notice him slowly lean forward again. He kissed her chin lightly, it fit what she was thinking about so she didn't notice it. He began to nibble on that chin, when she moaned he reached out and touched one of her breasts just lightly playing his hand over it. She still didn't do anything so he used his other hand to start massaging her other breast through her clothes as he continued to cup the first one. She moaned louder the tempo of her breathing speeded up slightly. He licked the front of her neck again just at the place that really aroused her. She trembled with desire and sexual need. He slowly licked up her chin till his mouth was over hers and he kissed her. For a second she kissed back passionately, but suddenly her eyes popped open and she backed off.

"Stop it!" she said in a half shout

Confussed he looked at her and said, "But you were enjoying it and I think you by your actions need it."

"No I don't," but she paused and it was her turn to look confused, "Yes, I liked it but I can't. As I have explained to you before it cost me too much."

Tony stood there for a moment, stepped backward, then started talking about some of the activities they had done together and how he had missed them. He was sorry for pushing her, but he missed her and her beauty. It was hard on him and he repeated he thought she wanted it.

He ended shrugging his shoulders and saying, "it's obvious you are horny, Darlinia and as we talked it looked like you need it."

She said, "Maybe my body does want it right now, but I want something else more."

He again stepped forward talking about her beauty and how much her body fit against his just right, that she should give in to the needs of her body. Again he kissed her, licking her lips in just the right way.

Suddenly she backed off another step and raised her hand. He had moved into her space again and tried to kiss her neck again.

She said, "I will slap you if you try that again."

He looked puzzled and started to speak but she spoke first, "I mean it I will slap you hard enough to shake your teeth."

She means it, Manty thought, By the way she was standing and the tone of her voice she would slap him and do it hard. I wonder if Tony knows the danger signs.

As Manty watched, on the small video monitor in the security room, Tony took a step back obviously confused. Manty didn't blame him for being confussed, after what Manty had said on the note he sent. Tony would be expecting a pretty easy time of convincing her. The note reported that Darlinia was very horny and therefore if Tony showed up he would be able to convince her to have sex. The note explained that Tony should compliment Darlinia on her appearance, as well as remind her of the good sex they used to have together. He should move slowly at first for she would say no, but he would eventually be able to change her mind. This would probably be his last chance to restart the affair. Manty had signed it as friend of Darlinia's who didn't like seeing her like this. Her husband wasn't supplying her needs, either emotionally or sexually, so Tony should since she needed a good fuck.

Manty had asked his friend, Bill, to set up two cameras in her office as well as a hidden microphone so Manty could watch what she would do. Manty hated setting her up like that, he didn't mind lying to Tony so much but his conscience was bothering him for doing this to her. He knew this was going to bother him the rest of his life, but he needed to know he could trust her from now on. It was beginning to look like he could. He had thought she was going to give in for a few seconds there when Tony had grabbed and massaged her breasts but Manty had felt like cheering when she pulled back and raised her hand. Of course at this stage, after all he had done to get her excited, he wasn't sure what he would have done if she had given in. He thought that if it was just once and if she told him, his conscience would make him let it go, but if she had lied about it or had started up the affair again that would be different.

Tony had backed up some more and was speaking again, "I'm sorry I... I thought this would be something you needed and maybe even wanted. I... I was wrong. I..."

She interrupted him, "I may need it but I don't want it, now I think its best if you leave,"

He nodded and said, "I was planning to... But I am sorry."

Tony turned and went to the door, unlocked it and started out. Before he went through the door she said, "Part of me is sorry for ending it like this. You are a nice guy and may not deserve all this but its not just that it would cost me too much to have sex with you. I am not drawn to you anymore. After all I have been through, because of what I put my husband through, I think I am free from whatever animal magnetism we had. That may not help you but at least you know this is permanent and you need to get back to just your wife. She deserves your undivided attention. I need the emotional love of my husband."

"I know, believe it or not I had a fight with myself before I came here today. I really did dream of us last night and that reminded me of what we used to have together. But I really do love my wife... I should go tell her about the affair. She has a right to know. Bye Darlinia, I will miss you and remember our times together fondly whatever happens with my wife." He walked away with his head down.

When he was out of the room she closed the door, went back to her chair; and stared ahead for a moment or two then started to cry. After a moment with her head down and tears flowing she said, "Manty, I need your physical love too."

For a moment her husband was shocked, thinking she somehow knew about the cameras and that he was watching, but after a moment he figured out from her body language and tone of voice that she was just thinking out loud. His heart went out to her; he hadn't expected that reaction. Maybe a few tears but not this sobbing she was doing. He kept watching even though with all his heart he wanted to hold her in his arms. She eventually got the crying under control and picked up the phone.

"This is Darlinia. I'm not feeling well. I need to go home early."

A pause then, "Yes, it came on me suddenly I, um, I need some personal time."

"I know you understand, I will be here early tomorrow if... Oh Ok, I will take all the time I need then, everything is caught up and..."

Another longer pause, "thank you, bye."

She hung up, turned off the computer, straightened some stacks of papers, put the pictures away, than went to the door. Making sure it was closed and locked. Manty figured she was headed home and he thought he better head for home too. He ejected the video tape that the new security cameras had made. He looked at it and debated sending a copy to Tony's wife but decided he wouldn't. It was against the rules to take home any recording from security cameras and they were very strict about such matters. Plus he didn't want Darlinia to go through anything else that Tony's wife may say. Too bad; it would serve Tony a lesson. He wished Tony had made that last move. It would have been good to watch Darlinia slap him hard. He had thought about doing it himself but Darlinia had made him swear not to harm Tony, she was afraid he would call the cops so Manty had never gone looking for him, but at the same time if they ever met face to face he wasn't sure if he could keep himself from decking the guy. After those thoughts Manty called his boss and told him he had a personal matter to attend to for the rest of the day. His boss didn't like him leaving but he understood. After erasing the tape he left the security room telling the guards they could have it back as the exercise was over.

He hurried home. He noticed his wife's car was parked crooked and almost blocking his spot. He rushed inside and called her name. No answer so he went upstairs, and called again. No answer. Going to the room she had been sleeping in and opening the door he saw her over by a dresser, she was packing a suitcase.

Surprised his mouth dropped opened for a moment. He asked, "Why are you packing?"

She turned to him and he saw she had tears in her eyes as she said, "Tony came by the office today."

He said, "You didn't?!" in a shocked voice. He wondered for a moment if she had had sex with him after all. Maybe she had run out and stopped him, maybe to head back to her office after Manty had turned off the monitor or to take him someone where else.

She said halfway incredulously, "No! I promised I wouldn't have sex with him again and I won't."

"Then why?"

She paused looked down for a moment then said, "I almost did three times."

He had an impulse to say "Close only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes" but just mentally shook his head at his smart aleck side.

Out loud he said, in what he thought was a gentle tone, "Tell me about it."

As she thought about how to answer he wondered about that third time. He could understand twice but three?

"I was busy working and didn't hear him come in. He came up behind me and kissed my neck. A few times. I... I relaxed him and let him thinking it was you. I... I really thought it was you, like the other day."

"I believe you, please go on."

She looked slightly relived and said, "I asked why you were there and when he answered I realized it wasn't your voice I jumped up and turned around. I told him I said no."

She paused for a moment, looked guilty then said, "But I wanted him to continue. Part of me didn't care. My, ur, feminine part just wanted some relief. He backed up and just talked some. He complimented me on how I looked and he talked about dreaming about me and how turned on he was. I... I don't know when he moved but suddenly he was rubbing my hand that I was resting on the table, then he moved closer and began to nuzzle my neck. That felt so good. I was already wet and that made me even more aroused. He kissed and licked the front part of my neck just like you do. God, that sent shivers straight to my slit. I almost couldn't stand it but I managed to pull back and to say no. I should have told him to leave then but I couldn't. Part of me wanted it, wanted anybody. I backed off and we talked some more. He reminded me of the good times and good feelings we used to share. In my head I could feel him against my body as he talked about how good it used to feel. Suddenly he was licking the front of my neck again but this time he cupped one of my breasts. Even through my blouse the warmth of his hand was a big turn on, I moaned. I... I let him began to rub the nipple of my other breast. I knew where this was leading but it turned me on so much I let him continue. Until he kissed me. I'm sorry Manty but I kissed him back for a moment."

She looked at him with more tears as his eyebrows went up. She continued quickly, "I broke the kiss and backed up. This time I raised my hand ready to slap him. I told him that if he continued I would slap him hard enough to move his teeth. He believed me. He backed off and apologized. He said he thought I was going to say yes today. Then he left. This time I think he knows I mean it, he even said he thought about going to his wife and confessing."

Manty asked sounding confused waved his hand toward the suitcase, "then why? If he knows its over for sure?"

"Because... because that was the hardest thing I had ever done. I wanted it so badly. I needed it so badly. He made me feel good. His compliments, his kissing and licking my throat turned me on so much. I almost said yes take me right there, no warm ups just fuck me. I... I almost couldn't say no."

"But you did, that means something."

"This time I did, next time if he comes back and I am even more aroused I don't think I would be able to say no."

A pause then, "Its not just him, if any man approached me like he did tonight I would have problems saying no. On the way home I wanted to attack an old man and a teenage boy that lives in the neighborhood."

She paused then said, "Its... its like when I went on that trip after the miscarriage. I want everyone I see, even two woman walking on the street looked good. You know how I feel about that but if one of them were to show up with a strapon I would feel like telling her do anything she wanted to me as long as she would use that on me."

The last was said almost wailing and she sobbed afterwards, "I can't go on living like this Manty. I'm so aroused I can't see straight, all I can see are cocks and I don't care how big or how small I want one, something to bring relief. And even more important, I don't know if you still love me or not. I think we are making progress and then you pull back. I know about the dreams but there seems to be more to it then that. I'm sorry, I made a mess of things and, and... I tried to live with the consequences but I can't anymore."

"So where will you go? Do you want to be with Tony even part time?"

"No! I said that was over and I meant it. I think I am free from whatever attraction that drew me to him. I guess I will just get an apartment and live by myself."

"Does that mean you will eventually date?"

"No, maybe... after a long time." she said looking at him with a puzzled look on her face.

"When you do date, will you be just as tempted to have sex with whoever you date as you were with Tony today?"

"I don't know, maybe," Looking even more puzzled wondering where this was headed.

"You will have the same problem you have today just with a different man. You will be extremely turned on and the choice of rather or not to have sex with someone who is not your husband."

"Maybe but then it wouldn't be adultery, I wouldn't be betraying you."

"Yes you would, but beyond that what about the promise we each made to the children, that mommy and daddy were going to stay together? Are you going to break your promise to them too?"

Shock she looked at him, all her confusion forgotten as she sat down on the bed and started sobbing again.

"I can't do that to them, but I can't live like this either. I don't know what to do..."

She paused looked him in the face and said, "I'm sorry I made such a mess of things. I'm sorry I had sex with that waiter, I should have been able to control myself better. I had you waiting for me at home, I could have waited another couple of days or called my boss and told him I was sick and taking the next flight home. He would have understood like he did today when I left early."

She sobbed some more then said, "I'm sorry about Tony. I... I should have said no to him at the beginning, I was mad at you but I could have talked to you before I left for that trip, we could have gone together. And I should have realized even with your forgetting my birthday you would never have forgotten that date. You are better then that. I... I thought you were guilty of something you didn't do and I got angry at nothing... I... I can't undo anything I've done but I wish I could."

Another pause and more sobbing then, "Now I need to choose whether to break a promise or to stay frustrated,"

He walked over to where she was seated put his hands on her arms then gently raised her up.

Very gently he said, "There is a third option."

She looked up in his face with a puzzled expression. He kissed her, long. After he was done he kissed her cheeks directly under her eyes, kissing and licking her tears away. He kissed her lips again and this time she kissed back, hungrily. She kissed his upper lip, his lower lip, then full on his lips again. She sucked on them then kissed and licked his mouth like she was starving and his mouth was food.

He let her kiss him as she wanted. Then he began to nuzzle her neck. Nipping and licking the side first just like Tony had done. He slowly worked his way to the front of her throat where he started at the bottom and licked all the way up her throat onto her chin almost to her mouth.

As he did he thought that he could be licking some of Tony's saliva and even some of his germs but he didn't care. She had made it plain that she had rejected Tony and wanted only him, her husband. As she said that last statement about being sorry about having sex with the others part of him had rejoiced, he had felt like high fiving himself. If she hadn't his plans would not have changed, but now he felt like he could totally forgive her, for everything. That part of him had sagged in relief. He began to unbutton her blouse, at the same time moving his mouth to just below her right ear. What he did next produced more tears but this time they were for another reason.

He whispered as he licked her upper neck "I love you. I've always loved you. My difficulties came because I love you. I would have left or made you leave if I hadn't loved you."

He moved his mouth and began to lick her earlobe, saying, "I made a commitment to love you through the good and bad times. These were very bad times but I still love you with all my heart and soul, your love for me means the world to me."

After he had undone most of her buttons, he looked at the single bed then said, "Let's go to our room, we will be more comfortable there."

She nodded so taking her hand he led her back to their room. Tears dropped down her cheeks all the way there.

Once there he finished unbuttoning her blouse and gently slipped it off her shoulders, and he just dropped it on the floor. He searched for the back clasp of her bra. Soon it joined the blouse. Cupping her breasts, he bent over to lick them and suck the nipples. She was in heaven, her moans were getting louder and louder. At one point she almost came from just the loving he was giving her bosom. After a few minutes she was getting weak in the legs, he gently pushed her backwards. She landed on the bed and as she stopped bouncing he unzipped her skirt and slipped it off. He then undid her shoes and took them off. Next he leaned over her, reached for her panties and tugged on them. She raised her hips allowing him to pull them off. He glanced at the very wet panties, thinking that he had never seen a pair as soaked as these were. Not from her lubrication juices anyway. He dropped them and climbed onto the bed, she moved her legs apart to give him better access but he stopped short of her and leaned down. He took one long look at the very wet slit between her legs, thinking that he had seen her actually drip like that only one or two times. At that thought he dropped his head further down and started licking her. At first it was her right leg right next to her hole, as licked up and down. After a few seconds he moved his mouth to the same spot on the other leg. She was groaning very loudly by the time he was done with both legs. Louder then she usually did when he licked her pussy.

He thought that was enough teasing for this time and licked up and down her slit. She almost screamed and he was glad the kids weren't home yet. Seconds later she placed her hands on his head encouraging him to stay there. He sucked one side of her slit then the other just the way she liked it the best. After a two minutes on each side he moved up to her clit. After three swipes with his tongue he suddenly grabbed hold of it with his mouth and sucked hard. This time she did scream out her pleasure. At the same time she pressed his head harder against her.

She had been needing that all week; this morning those two dreams had made it worse and Tony had made it worse yet. Even though she was free from his personal magnetism he was still a man and she had needed what a man could give her. Darlinia still wasn't sure what had given her the strength to pull away from him and to say no but she was glad she had. This was what she had needed, Manty's tongue and hopefully soon his shaft, not a substitute.

Her moans increased in volume with each suck of his mouth and soon all conscious thoughts were driven from her mind as her orgasm hit. Ecstasy exploded suddenly beginning at her the center of her femininity. It felt like a nova of pleasure had exploded in her pussy sending shock waves through her being. She screamed louder then she had in years, her back arched, pushing her stomach upwards and driving her slit and clit into his mouth. He kept hold as the spasms shook her, seemly trying to pull her joy bottom from his mouth.

Finally it was over and she fell back to the bed but Manty wasn't done yet, he kept licking her, lapping up all the juices that had began to run out of her slit. When he had had enough he went back to sucking her clit.

God, she thought she was on her way to another orgasm. He licked, pressing his tongue hard against her clitoris, at the same time pushing two fingers inside her pussy. Double finger fucking her as he licked. Her legs spread more and she bucked against him. She cried out her encouragement to him to suck harder and move faster. He did and very soon she was cresting toward another climax.

Her back arched even before she got there and her breaths came in short gasps as she moaned after each breath. He slowed his fingers and stopped sucking just licking until she slid down from the crest. When she was far enough away from the climax he sucked again as he increased the speed of his fingers fucking her. Soon she was cresting again, with her back up and her breaths in gasps again. Again he slowed things down just before she went over the edge. As she slid back away from the edge of a climax she started breathing closer to normal.

"Please don't, (gasp) I need (Gasp) it "

But he just smiled around her clit as he began to suck again. As she reached the peak a third time again he slowed down his fingers and started just lightly licking her clit.

She bucked against his hand trying to drive his fingers in further and his mouth against her joy button.

She gasped out, "Please" in a begging voice.

As she slid back down more she lifted her head and said, "Manty... no more playing, please... I need it."

She sounded like she was ready to start crying again so he relented and this time he increased the speed of his thrusts even more and sucked even harder, taking time to bite at just the spot where the little nub melded into her body. She groaned loudly then shouted harder. Again he bit and again she groaned loudly. Her back arched and she was breathing in short gasps interspersed with short moans of pleasure. Suddenly at just the right moment he took all of her clit into his mouth and bit at the same time he sucked hard, His fingers reached in further as he aimed upward to hit her G-spot. She almost screamed again but she was too breathless to get out much more then a grunt. She started a chant of "NaaNAaaNNNAaaa". He smiled again knowing this was going to be a big one.

Suddenly she arched her back even more and her mouth opened in a soundless cry then she froze for half a second then let loose a GAAAA that was so loud he was glad the children weren't home, even though he really wondered if the neighbors heard her. Her body spasmed in its ecstasy and she bucked against his hand. Finally she was released from the euphoria and relaxed. He licked a couple more times and sat back.

He had a big smile on his face as she drew in deep breaths and rested. She lifted her head off the bed looked down her body at him.

She said, "thank you. I really needed that even though it was almost like torture."

He just nodded and got up. She looked at him again with a puzzled look on her face as she realized that he was still completely dressed. She stared for a moment then scrambled on her hands and knees to him. She attacked his pants getting his belt undone then his button and fly. As soon as she had Manty's pants undone she pushed them down along with his briefs. When his mostly hard shaft flopped into view she took it in one hand, leaned forward more and took it into her mouth. Darlinia sucked hard on it again acting like she was starving and it was her food. After a couple seconds of sucking the head she took the whole shaft in her mouth. She chewed on the tip with her back teeth as she sucked. Darlinia made happy noises a she sucked harder and harder. Immediately it stiffened the rest of the way and within seconds it was his turn to groan in ecstasy.

Through gritted teeth he said, "Wait, Its(groan) your turn."

She stopped long enough to say, "If this is my turn I want to suck you, I want to feel your sperm shoot into my mouth. I love you too and I need to give back to you... I need to taste you."

He tried to say something to argue that point but she clamped on again and sucked harder. His words turned to groans before he could form them and he finally stopped even trying to protest.

After sucking half of it for a moment or two she withdrew her mouth from all of it but the head and then grabbed hold of the shaft with a hand. She began to slide her hand up and down as she sucked just the head. His body spasmed from the ecstasy that produced. A few seconds later he felt something go into her mouth, and from the feel of it against his cock he thought it was one of her fingers. She sucked on both for a couple of seconds then withdrew the finger. He wondered what she was doing but when Darlinia placed that hand through his legs and touched his butt with it he thought he knew why she had wet her finger. She slipped that hand into the crack of Manty's butt and quickly found his anus. Manty moved one foot out giving her better acccess to his brown opening, hoping he was right with what she planned to do.

A second later she pushed that finger into his anus. He was aroused enough and relaxed enough so that it slipped right in. She kept pushing until it was all the way in. A second later she withdrew it half way, pushed back in then begin to fuck him with her finger. He spasmed again, and cried out with a NnnAAA sound. She had continued to move her other hand up and down his hardness as she sucked. And she continued to make those happy noises around his hardness. The triple sensations quickly made him weak legged but he could not articulate a request to sit down. He continued to groan louder and louder as his orgasm grew. Soon he began to make fucking motions with his hips. His body did it without conscious thought as his euphoria increased. A minute later he arched his back as he felt himself crest. A scream burst forth from his mouth as his sperm shot up his cock bursting out of the tip. He had jammed it in further but she had been ready and was able to keep from choking or even gagging.

Darlinia felt the first glob of his jism hit the back of her mouth and slide down her throat. She smiled around his rod as another shot out, hitting the same place and sliding down. He spasm more, almost pulling out of her mouth as more blobs hit her throat. It was enough to make her cheeks puff out slightly at one point but she managed to swallow it all. Finally he relaxed but she kept up the sucking and hand movements for four more strokes to make sure he was done.

She slid backward on the bed as he recovered enough not to fall down. Darlinia spread her legs showing what was in-between them and said,

"Fuck Me. I want to feel you inside now."

He heard the emphasis on the word you. But as inviting as she looked he had something to do first. He knelt on the bed and again put his mouth on her pussy. She started to protest but he just licked. He pushed in two fingers but instead of pulling them out to fuck her he found her G-spot and began to move the finger tips up and down rubbing that special spot. Soon he had a good rhythm going as he sucked and chewed on her clit. A few seconds later he wet a finger on his other hand and pushed it between her crack. He found the right place and pushed it into her anus. It slipped in easy and she groaned even louder. Soon he was finger fuck her butt hole as he was rubbing her G-spot and nipping on her clit. She began to push against both hands. Trying to drive the finger deeper while at the same time trying to get his other fingers further in her slit. Suddenly he stopped both movements, he withdrew his hands.

He leaned back and asked, "You want to get on top?"

"Yes," was the answer as she got out in a voice sounding very eager.

Manty laid down and she climbed on top of him, sitting over his hardness. At first she just rode him pressing his hard shaft against her soft clit. Back and forth she moved to their mutual enjoyment. Finally through she stopped leaned forward a bit, reached underneath her and inserted him into his proper hole. She gasped as he let out a Naaa sound.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.