Do For Love and Healing
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Tabooteller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sequel to Do For Lust. He still hasn't made up his mind and there are more trails as he tries to and more sex sometimes rough.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The next tape showed one more event like the one Darlina had described and the next tape after that showed, which according to the time stamp was only a week before, showed something different. The guy went in and closed the door. The doorknob jiggled. Manty's eyes narrowed; as he knew what that meant. But this time the door stayed closed for quite a while. Manty wondered if they were getting it on or if they were arguing. He hoped it was the last

Soon a security guard, wearing the black pants and gray shirt with green trim of his company, came rushing up and tried the door. He paused as if listening, seemed to say something than tried his keys in the lock, but when he tried to open it -- nothing. He tried again and still nothing. He paused, listened again then tried to say something but evidently was interrupted. He used his radio and after a few minutes a maintenance worker showed up. The guy listened, tried another key; that didn't work. Next he took out a screwdriver and proceeded to take off the hinges. Once they were off managed to get the door opened wide enough for Darlina and what's his name to get out. She shot out of the room as if she was waiting there by the door. She talked to the security guard and the maintenance worker. At one point she was facing the camera and Manty thought she said thank you. She and her ex-lover, Manty still didn't want to use his name, moved to the other side of the door and talked. Manty saw his wife place her hand tenderly on the guy's cheek for a moment as she began to speak, the only words he could read were hard and can't. Soon after they left leaving the maintenance guy working on the door.

Hmmm, thought Manty, his wife hadn't said anything about that incident. But come to think of it she seemed edgy the past few days and twice it had been as if she wanted to say something but then changed her mind. She must be afraid he would assume the worse or not believe her about why they had been alone. He didn't think he had been that strict but maybe it had to do with the fact that his anger and hurt seemed to be cooling down and she didn't want to say or do anything to ruin that. He hoped she would tell him about it though; it would be better coming from her.

When he finished he thanked Bill and told him that was all he needed. Bill acknowledged the thanks but as Manty was walking out of the room the friend quickly said, "I hope things are working out for you and that everything will be smoothed out."

He was thinking that if Manty didn't want to explain what was going on with his wife and to pretend that Bill didn't know it was Manty's wife in the recordings he would go along, even though both knew the other knew. It would save some hard explaining and probably even harder feelings.

Manty just said thank you and that he thought things were working out but he wasn't sure yet, just before he went out.

Later after he arrived home his wife told him she had something to tell him after the kids were in bed. Dinner was rough because their kids were acting up more then usual. It looked like their parents' strained relationship was affecting them. Both Darlina and Manty were trying to act like things were fine, however, the children could see the signs of the emotional tension between both parents that indicated their relationship was in trouble. During the last couple of months Manty thought he had caught them talking about it a couple of times. Neither adult knew what to do about how their children were reacting. He tried to reassure them but that had limited success. Darlina tried to act like things were OK but that didn't work very well.

After the kids were in bed and hopefully asleep Manty went to his wife's room. He sat on the bed and she turned to him.

She said, "I have something to tell you, you're not going to like."

After a pause she said, "Please wait till I am done and please don't judge what I am going to say before I am done. I... I need to tell you about something that happened and I'm afraid you will take it wrong."

"I promise to let you say it and not to judge it until after you're done."

"I... and Tony were alone together the other day for over twenty minutes maybe for half an hour."

He sat up and opened his mouth again but she pleaded, "Please, you promised." then she hurriedly went on as he nodded, "Nothing happened between us and it wasn't my fault or his, that we were stuck. The lock in my office door broke. He came in with some business. As I have done before I went to get a co-worker but as I tried the door I couldn't unlock it. Nothing I did would open the door. I pounded on the door for a moment but then thought about the phone. I rushed over to it and called security. I told the guy who answered to hurry and soon a guard came by. He tried his key but that didn't unlock the door either. I insisted he go get a maintenance worker to fix it but he didn't want to. They were all at lunch or something. I pounded on the door and demanded it again finally he gave in and called someone. He probably thought I was crazy or freaking out for some reason. And I think I did a little. I pictured you hearing about it somehow and not believing that it was an accident. I wanted out. Finally the guy came. He was able to take off the hinges so we could leave. I told them both that they were my witnesses that we were stuck in there. Both agreed to that even though I'm sure neither understood why. They may have thought they had a crazy woman on their hands. Most of the time I had kept pounding on the door demanding to be let out. All I could see in my mind was you looking at me like you did that day you told me you knew. All that anger and hurt in your eyes, this time around I thought it would be mostly anger, I think I panicked,"

There was a pause and she finished with, "Once out I thanked each of them."

She didn't say anything more but there seemed to be something else on her mind so he asked, "Did anything else happen in there while you were waiting?"

She looked down for a moment looked back up and said, "Yes" as she looked up at him again.

His eyebrows went up and he said, "Oh?"

She quickly said, "Its not what you think... mostly anyway."

"You need to explain what you mean," he said sternly.

"He... he tried to do something. At one point after we found the door wouldn't open he nuzzled my neck and said that while waiting for the guy to come back from lunch we could entertain ourselves like we used to. There was no way you could find out and we would have a good excuse for being in there."

"What did you say?" "No way," But she looked down and continued, "But I wanted to. I... liked it when he nuzzled my neck it brought back memories and felt good at the same time."

She paused for a moment and Manty was almost going to ask if there was anything more when she continued, "I almost kissed him. When he started kissing my neck I let him do it longer then I should, it... it might have been half a minute. Probably more, I lost track of how long it was, but I almost turned my head to kiss him. But that was when I realized what I was doing and put a stop to it. I wanted it. Twice during the time we were stuck in there I considered doing what he wanted... I'm sorry. I realized that all that talk about what we could be doing had gotten me wet. I didn't want it to arouse me. But that was why I almost responded the second time he attempted to lick my neck and again suggested we have some of the old fun. I started to turn to him to say something like that would be good, but in my head, I screamed at myself. I asked myself how I could even be considering doing that. I turned back and pounded on the door again. At the same time I told him no way and to stop asking. I think he realized I was aroused, maybe by the tone in my voice, because he looked at me funny like he knew I wanted to do what he had suggested. It didn't help that I have been dreaming about him."

That last was said in a small voice like she was afraid of her husband's reaction when none came she continued, "I tried to tell you the past few days but I was afraid of how you would react if I told you I had wanted him."

Manty spoke before he could stop himself, "You tried like you tried to tell me about that first tryst with the waiter?"

She looked at him like she couldn't believe he said that but said, "That was unfair."

Wincing, she remembered what happened the last time she complained about him being unfair but all he said was, "You're right, that was a different situation. I'm sorry."

She looked at him again this time in amazement and she continued with, "I'm sorry I was drawn to Tony while locked in the room with him."

She paused for a moment then continued, "I talked to him after we were let out. I tried to keep it down so the security guard and the maintenance guy would not hear but I told him that I was sorry and I knew it was hard on him. It must be like being addicted to something and having to go through cold turkey when you didn't want to. But I told him that I can't do anything with him any more, it cost me too much already. He seemed to understand and left. I left also to use the bathroom and to take a break."

He sat thinking before responding, he had noticed that she hadn't mentioned putting her hand on his face but he decided that she had been straight about everything else so he would let that go. He decided something should be said but he wasn't sure what. It bothered him that she still felt drawn toward the guy, even felt gentleness toward him. She must have some affection for him even though she said she didn't love him. Perhaps more fondness then she was willing to admit to herself. Of course as many times as they had sex, there had to be some affection between them and if the bastard really was the nice guy she claimed she would like him. Manty didn't know what to do about that or even if he should. She had made her choice already after all and she had chosen him not that other guy. She was fighting her "addiction" for Manty's sake. That realization gave him some peace even though not completely. He didn't know if she would ever give in to her feelings again and this "addiction" like most, would be around for a long time, maybe for the rest of their lives. He hoped it wouldn't be but it was a possibility. He looked up at her and saw her watching him anxiously, probably wondering what was taking him so long to respond. He decided to say something now and think more later.

"Thank you for being honest."

She nodded but at the same time she frowned sadly. He didn't blame her for that had sounded pretty cold to him also.

He cleared his throat and started again,"Darlina I appreciate you admitting that you are still drawn toward him. I knew it already because of the way you speak of him and the fact that the feelings produced by that type of relationship don't disappear over night but I'm glad you are willing to tell me everything. It really helps."

He paused again then said, "I need to know something."

She looked at him with her undivided attention.

"Can you beat this addiction to him? Not only now but for the rest of your life?"

"Yes," she said without any hesitation

He nodded and they went about their usual business. Over the next few days their relationship grew closer again. He talked more to her and helped her more., with the kids and with the children etc...

A week and half later they celebrated her birthday. He invited a couple of their friends over and helped the kids do something nice for her. She wasn't sure if that was for the children's sake or for her but she appreciated the effort, even though it made her feel guilty. He bought a nice card for her. She noticed it wasn't as mushy as usual. His cards were usually filled with little things he sometimes had to add that showed his love for her. Some of his cards had almost been X rated. One particular one he gave her at a party attended by quite a few friends. She had blushed when she read it to herself, she made sure no one there had been able to read that card. The one he gave her now had the colors she liked and it showed he had spent time looking for the right card. As she read it she felt like crying for what it did show. Later tears came to he eyes when he gave her a single long stem rose. It was only one but it was her favorite color and even one rose can be very symbolic. She also received a present from their children, and from him. He had spent time with the kids picking it and even though she wondered again if he had done it more for their sake then her's she appreciated the thought and time he took getting it. Later she made sure their children saw the card thinking it might help them be less anxious about their relationship.

A week after her birthday Manty went to the building where she worked and talked to the security guard that had had helped her and Tony when the door lock stuck. He asked the man to describe what happened that day.

"I was making my usual rounds when I recieved a call over my company cell phone. It was one of the workers here who said her door would not unlock and she was stuck in her office. She sounded almost panicky so I ran to see what was happening and found Darlina stuck in her office. When I asked what the matter was she said that the door was locked and won't unlock. She sounded a little desperate as I tried my key and found it didn't work. I was wondering if she was beginning to be claustrophobic or something. I said I would get a maintenance worker but they were all at lunch. She pounded on the door harder and demanded I get one now. I explained that they were supposed to have lunch. Next there was a pause then I heard voices like she was talking to someone with her. I couldn't understand what they were saying but at the end she got louder and it sounded like she told the other person no and to get to the other side of the door. I wondered if he was attacking her but I thought I knew who it was and I didn't think he would attack her, he didn't have to force himself on her if you get what I mean."

Manty nodded that he understood and the guard continued, "Immediately after that she pounded harder and told me that if I didn't get someone to open the door she would start throwing chairs at it, and she would keep pounding harder. I took her at her word and used my radio to call one guy I thought would help even if it meant interrupting his lunch. I placed the call and he said he would be there as soon as he got some tools. I relayed that to Darlina and she said Okay but he better hurry. We waited and even though twice she asked if he was there yet she stayed mostly calm. He showed up tried the lock himself. When he couldn't get it to open he undid the hinges. Both were able to get out that way. Darlina was visibly relieved and thanked us both but said something strange. We were her witnesses that she and the guy were stuck in there against their will. I wondered why she would be concerned about witnesses but didn't feel like I should ask. She next turned to the guy and scooted him over a bit. She talked to him in a low voice. She placed her hand on his cheek for a moment and said something else. That time I caught the words sorry and can't. What they were talking about may have had to with some of the activity that took place in that room when he came to visit."

Manty raised his eyebrows and asked, "Activity? What type of activity?" making it sound like he didn't know.

"We never saw anything definite but we knew he locked the door many times when he came by and when he left she would see him to the door. They both looked very relaxed and satisfied if you get what I mean,"

After Manty nodded he continued, "We talked about it among ourselves. Once or twice I saw him lock the door and a couple of times I was present when he left so I know what the others said was true."

Again Manty nodded. After a moment he thanked the man telling him that was all the questions he had. The guard was curious if this was some type of criminal investigation but Manty, following his friend's lead, explained that was an exercise for training purposes. After that they shook hands and Manty walked away.

As he did he thought that since he was there he would go see his wife. He knew this was one of the days she was working. A few minutes later he approached her door but as he did he had a sudden thought, debated it for a moment or two then decided to go with it. After all he hadn't had any of those dreams since before her birthday party, for which he was glad and he thought they wouldn't effect his sexual arousal in that case. When he reached the door he eased it open and went in, locking it as he did.

He quickly glanced around looking at the dark brown walls he thought looked like something that would be in study. The reddish table was a long oval shapped and it too was brown in color. In that case though one could tell by the stains and fading that it was an older table. There were also eight chairs set around the table all newer back support chairs. Along the back wall was an enclave that had two shelves. One had a larger multi-person coffee maker on it, with a small hotel type coffee maker next to it. He knew her boss had gotten the smaller one for her use. There was also a tiny refrigerator that was barely large enough to fit a six pack of cans it in. There was no microwave but he knew she used one of the three that was in the break room. She had two framed pictures up near where she worked. One was a larger three picture frame with a separate picture of each one of their children in it and the stand alone frame had his picture in it. There was also the desk, pen and pencil holder, and clock set he had bought her years ago. He knew she had to put away these things in a drawer when she left every night since her boss used this room for conferences at times. Her computer was a new one even though not the latest. It was black and looked almost out of place with some of the other colors he thought. She was, as usual, facing away from the door hard at work. He knew that she would be so involved in her work that she probably wouldn't notice him. He silently walked to her, bent over and kissed her neck, licking it afterward. For a second she moaned lightly and leaned into the kiss but then suddenly jumped up, and turned, almost hitting his nose as she stood.

On the way up she exclaimed angrily, "Tony, I told you No..."

She didn't finish her sentence as she saw who it was then she said in a shocked voice, "Manty??!... What are you doing here?"

He could tell that she was a bit embarrassed because of her outburst but he said, "I was here on business and thought I would come by to see you."

He carefully did not say his business was checking her out.

He continued with, "I didn't mean to startle you."

"I thought... I mean I was... , I was engrossed in my work I didn't hear the door open and close."

He just smiled and said she looked cute jumping like that. She relaxed some. He moved closer to her and put his arms around her. He then kissed her neck and licked her ears just the way that turned her on the most. She shivered and moaned.

"I do have some work to finish and someone could walk in on us."

"I locked the door, I decided that if it was Okay for Tony it would be Okay if I did it."

She noticed he called her ex-lover by his first name instead of Bastard. Maybe he was healing after all, which encouraged her. But those thoughts soon disappeared as he continued to lick her neck, then to kiss her. He knew what turned her on but she did have work to do and began to protest.

As he went back to licking her neck he said softly, "You can stay longer, if need be I can fix dinner for the kids."

She moaned and protested again but as she was remembered who else had made her work late, she changed her mind and decided to go along with his desire.

Again he spoke softly as he licked and nuzzled her neck, "And I am in the mood for something different."

It took her a few seconds to figure out what he was talking about.

She then said,"But it would be better if we wait till we got home."

He stopped chewing on her neck long enough to say, "You promised me anytime and anyplace I feel like it. I feel like now."

(Groan) But I have work and we, (moan) have... have no lubrication, (Groan)"

He said again, "You said anytime" this time with a little force.

"But we have, (moan), No lube and I did say say, (Groan) you needed to use it."

"You do have some."

"I don't either, (Groan)"

"In your purse there's a tube of K-Y jelly"

"(Moan)No (Groan) there isn't (sigh)."

"Go look," And after one more long lick he stepped back.

She looked at him with a mystified look on her face than went over to her purse, sitting on the table near by. Opening it she begin to go through it.

He said, "Its in a tiny compartment at the bottom of one side."

She looked at him funny again, as if she was wondering how he knew. She dug in deeper and found the small pocket and reached in. Surprise appeared on her face and she brought out a tube. It looked to be almost brand new. She looked at it like she didn't know what it was than turned to him.

"Manty, I didn't know it was there. I most have forgotten... I wasn't using it."

"Calm down Darlina. I know you haven't used it since we had that confrontation."

She again looked at him with an almost indignant look that asked, "How did you know it was there? And how do you know I haven't used it?"

"I found it while going through your purse a week after I told you I knew about the affair"

She bristled as she asked, "You went through my purse?!" "I told you that I was going to check up on you."

She relaxed some but she obviously still didn't like it.

He continued, "six days after the talk we had I went through your purse for the first time. I was looking for anything that might show you were still having sex with Tony. I found that tube. You hadn't said anything about it or removed it so I thought you were planning on using it. I almost blew my top but decided to wait and see if you actually used it or had him use it. A week later it was still the same. As it has been every time I checked it since. I finally figured out that you had forgotten about it."

Throughout his explanation various emotions went over her face. She had been angry that he had gone through her purse without telling her and she was hurt that he hadn't trusted her after her promise that day. Finally there had been acceptance as she realized that she had earned his distrust and that even though their relationship seemed to be growing back together that distrust was still there. Back at the beginning it would have been even worse. She had been trying to prove that he could trust her again, even going out of her way to show it. She had made sure she had told him everything that he might be interested in but she had forgotten that tube. She wondered what else she had forgotten. No wonder there had been times he seemed to be reaching out to her one day and the next he was back to his hurt and anger. How could she been so foolish? She felt like crying again about what she had done.

Those feelings mostly disappeared as he grabbed her and began to nuzzle her neck again. This time he added words of passion, describing how sexy she was, how he wanted her. Just like he used to do... mostly that is. She noticed a lack of words of affection; Plenty of passion but very little love. She hoped the love would come back but she would enjoy this though since she hadn't had much of it either.

He continued to kiss her neck, moving slowly to the front of her throat. He hadn't done that since a month before their talk. Her body felt like it was in heaven. After a few minutes he began to unbutton her blouse, slowly. When he had the buttons all undone he moved his hand and suddenly electricity shot through her pubic area. She jumped from the sudden ecstasy. She realized he was rubbing her clit through her leggings. She hadn't even felt his hand on her waist as it moved, The sexual feelings quickly grew and she found herself humping against that hand. God, if felt so good. She must have been hungry for his touch for she usually didn't react that powerfully at the beginning. Soon his other hand reached around her and slipped down the waistband of her leggings under it. and her underwear with practiced ease. She groaned as he massaged her butt, first one than the other cheek. She humped harder and almost continually. God, she was losing control so soon. She couldn't help it though; she didn't want to help it. She hadn't felt his gentile passionate touch for so long, it had been something she hungered for and had even dreamed about. She needed it.

She took his head in her hands and pushed it back so she could kiss him. He kissed back with passion and she thought love. He still didn't say it but Darlina knew his touch well enough to know that there was at least affection there along with the arousal. They kissed for minutes feeding each others arousal. Suddenly he pushed her leggings down with her panties and began to stroke the inside of her butt crack. She realized he had been doing that already but she had been too absorbed by his kisses to notice. She enjoyed his touch there and wanted more. She jumped again as ecstasy spread out from her slit. He was now rubbing her bare pussy lips. She melted against him as he slowly slipped two fingers in and began to rub them against the walls of her feminine hole. Soon she was approaching a climax and she was disappointed as he halted the movements of both hands but he only took the time to undo her bra then quickly reinserted one set of three fingers into her pussy and the other hand caressing the inside of her butt crack with an emphasis on her anus. Next he used his mouth to move her bra aside so he could suckle a nipple. Her groans got very loud after that. Soon she was humping against his hand in front and against the finger playing with her back hole. She pushed against that finger trying to get it inside. He relented with the teasing and as she pushed back at one point Manty held his finger still and it went in. She gasped loudly, it felt so good. Less then two minutes later her orgasm hit. As it exploded through her brain Darlina put her face into his shoulder trying to smother a shout that was almost loud enough to be heard down the hallway through the closed door. She jerked and spasmed then relaxed, looked him in the eyes and said, "thanks"

"I'm not done yet, there's still something I need to try."

So saying he backed her against the table, grabbed hold of her then pushed her up on the table. She helped by hopping up and then spreading her legs as they dangled over the edge. This had not been the first time she was in that position, so knew the table was strong enough to hold her, even though it was the first time with him. She felt a wave of guilt go through her at that thought but she knew this wasn't the time for that. Maybe later when she was lying in her bed alone but not now. He needed this and so did she. He knelt down and pulled her hips forward a bit then leaned forward touching his mouth to her sexual mouth. He began to lick and suck the edges of her love tunnel as he separated her slit's lips wider. She leaned back to give him more access, leaning on her arms. She moaned loudly as he suddenly grabbed hold of her clit with his mouth and begun to suck hard. Just the way she liked it. She wanted to cry out but made sure she only moaned to keep the sounds she was making from being heard outside. A couple of minutes later Darlina sat up and grabbed his head. She pressed it closer, making sure it stayed there. He continued licking, chewing and sucking. He would chew on her pleasure button then on the sides of her pussy. Suddenly she almost screamed as he shoved two fingers in, immediatly finding her G-spot. The combination of sucking her clit while at the same time massaging her G-spot sent waves of pleasure through her pussy. Some time later she quickly placed both hands over her mouth as she let out another scream that would have been heard out on the hallway. She humped harder as she shook her way through another climax. Even as she came down from it she continued to moan for he continued to lick and suck.

She knew that she didn't have to worry so much about making a mess since she didn't produce much cum. Even Tony had commented on it a couple of times. His wife produced more cum when she climaxed but he still liked licking Darlina.

She moaned again when suddenly her husband quit. She looked up to see what he was doing, just in time to see him stepping forward again. His shaft was out and pointing directly at her pussy. He must have taken down his pants super fast.

He moved in closer and his shaft moved forward touching her slit's lips, just as if knew where to go, which it probably did after all the years they been married. A second later she felt the hardness separate her pussy and enter. He went in slowly and she was able to feel it move as it slid in. She loved that feeling of her husband filling her like that. He inched in deeper and deeper as she enjoyed the feeling. She hadn't been able to enjoy it for months, even the couple of times they had had sex it hadn't been like this. When he was finally all the way in she reached up and pulled him forward, pulling his face to hers. She kissed him hard. She sucked on his lips not caring that her juices were covering them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.