Do For Love and Healing - Cover

Do For Love and Healing

Copyright© 2004 by Tabooteller

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sequel to Do For Lust. He still hasn't made up his mind and there are more trails as he tries to and more sex sometimes rough.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

He was standing on the porch of the house they sometimes rented out. Currently it should be vacant, but it wasn't. His wife and her bastard of a lover were in one of the bedrooms, fucking away. As he looked through the window he could see the guy's large hairy backside as it moved forward and back when he pushed his large dick into Manty's wife. He felt outrage as well as being turned on more than he had ever been in his life. His pants had a bulge where his cock was tenting the material.

Manty had followed his wife to this location hoping to find the evidence he wanted showing her affair. The positive, no questions, proof he needed to show she really was having an affair. He had known it for some time but his subconscious had taken its sweet time to show him the bits of evidence he had known. Now he had all the evidence he needed and had it in spades. He had already watched her suck that big cock and now she was fucking that large thing and soon he knew she was going to take it up her tiny anus. She hadn't ever done that for him, her husband, but she would for this bastard and she would enjoy it, he somehow knew.

She had enjoyed sucking the large cock, making happy noises all the time until it spouted in her mouth. Her lover had cum a lot too. The first spout had filled her mouth to capacity. Her cheeks had puffed out like a squirrel's even though just a tiny bit had leaked out one corner of her mouth. She had swallowed all of it before the next shot came out of his huge cock. It was a repeat of the first one, her cheeks puffed out, big time, a tiny bit leaked but she swallowed it before the third shot. Manty wondered how she could get all that much man stuff down her throat so fast. She most have had a lot of practice he thought. As soon as the guy had finished orgasming he pulled out, roughly pushed her back on the bed then just as roughly shoved her legs apart. He climbed on top of her, shoving his massive cock into her small pussy.

Manty had thought HEY, wait a minute that's my wife you're shoving around but by the smile on her face showed she had enjoyed that rough treatment and now she was enjoying that huge rod plunging in and out of her. The bastard was moving fast, faster than Manty had ever done but she was making sounds, happy ecstasy sounds, that she had never made with her husband. He could hear her easily through the pane of glass. She was getting so loud that probably the neighbors as far away as they were would be hearing her soon.

She was speaking suddenly in a demanding tone, "Shove it in my Lover!! I need it, I want it hard. Its better than what my husband does to me, Goooood soo Goooood, Faster! Manty never fills me like you do, he never knows what I want, But you do Lover."

Suddenly as he was watching his vision increased and zoomed in like somebody adjusting binoculars, he could see every part of her womanhood as it was opened by that massive cock. He could even make out individual hairs from her and his pubic areas intertwining as the monster filled her up. He watched with a mixture of fascination, horror and pain, along with arousal, as the couple continued their fuck.

She spoke again, "Lover, you're just right for me, my husband is way too small but this monster is just right. Do it harder, faster, I need your loving."

She ended with a series of groans that got louder with each one. She had that habit of getting loud as her arousal grew. Now she was louder than any time with Manty and her moans were increasing in volume even more.

Suddenly he looked around and found that he was in the room standing to one side and right behind them.

She was speaking again, "I'm glad Manty isn't here. He would want to stop my fun. He really is too small for me, I just allow him to have sex with me for pity and some type of sense of duty, I'm still his wife after all." He looked up at her with a growing resentment along with grief, anger and a pain he had never known before. He looked down again and watched as if he was inches away from the place were the Bastard's goliath of a cock was spreading his wife's small slit.

After what seemed like hours she spoke again, it sounded closer so he looked up at her face twisted in passion like he had never seen it before. It was so twisted he hardly recognized her. Even as twisted as it was she was looking straight at him as she repeated those hurtful comments. Suddenly her lover moved pulling out, but immediately he moved his monster up a couple of inches and touched the tip to her tiny brown hole.

She said, "That's it, I want to feel you fill my ass, plunge it in now."

Her lover leaned forward first barely touching her hole, then pushing that gigantic head into her very small anus. Manty said to himself that no way could that thing get in there but it did. It slipped right in with practiced ease, emphasis on practice. As he watched the Goliath open her up and begin to disappear into her, she groaned in pain and pleasure. Her lover shoved it deeper, she got louder with groans of both pain and ecstasy. She seemed to be enjoying the pain also. He wondered how something that big could fit in her. The guy was over twice as long as Manty and almost three times as wide but it slid right in with little effort on the part of the Bastard. All of it disappeared into her tight narrow rectum. Her groans of euphoria grew even louder.

"That's it deeper, all the way in. I want to feel that hunk of flesh spread my tiny rectum. My husband's is just too small for that opening. He wouldn't fill me half as much as you do. That's why I haven't allowed him in there, but even if he was big enough he just doesn't know how to fuck me. Not like you do Lover."

Suddenly she screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm hit. Immediately after it she yelled for the guy to go deeper and for him to cum inside filling her so full she would leak. Her first scream had been loud, louder than he had ever heard her but a second orgasmic scream was louder still, it shook the windows and almost made him cover his ears. His anger and hurt felt no bounds as he let loose a scream himself but this one was a primal yell of anger and hurt. Both of the lovers ignored it in their twin feelings of euphoria.

Suddenly he was sitting up in his bed drenched in sweat. He had almost yelled out loud as he sat up. He paused when he saw his surroundings. When he realized he was in his bed in his room he automatically reached to touch his wife. Just her presence would comfort him but he found nothing on her side of the bed as he recalled that she was still sleeping in one of the other bedrooms. In the exile he had imposed on her.

All that happened in the seconds it took him to lay back down. He thought, "Not that dream again. Why do I keep having them? And why does my subconscious insist in putting in things that never happened."

True he had seen his wife and her lover at the rental having sex, including anal sex which she denied him, but the guy wasn't that much bigger than Manty. According to his wife he was only an inch or so longer but not as wide and he definitely didn't have a cock that grew from big to gigantic. Obviously his subconscious was getting her lover mixed up with the guy she had her first tryst with. That had been a one night stand with a waiter or maintenance worker, who according to her, had been big. Not a monster as in his dreams but still significantly larger than Manty and even bigger than most men. He just shook his head as he thought about what she had said in his dream. She hadn't said all of those hateful, hurtful words, nor gotten that loud with her orgasm.

Since he didn't have the answers he decided it would be better to think on other things, such as the phone call he had that day. It was his father wanting to know what was up with Manty and his wife. Their children had noticed the change in the relationship. They knew she was sleeping in another room for one thing. Both Manty and Darlina had lied to them at first, explaining she was sick and that he didn't want to catch what she had, next they pretended that she was again sleeping in the master bedroom but the kids knew. Tomy had even asked if they were going to get a divorce. Manty was surprised that one as young as Tomy would know of such things but than again a couple of her friends at school had parents who had gotten divorced. Manty had squatted down to look her in the face to say that they had no plans for a divorce.

He said, "things are a little, rough right now between mommy and daddy but we are not planning to get a divorce."

As he straightened he thought that it was true, even with all he had gone through since learning of his wife's cheating he had no plans to divorce her, of course that could come up later if they couldn't work things out, but at the moment there were no plans for that. The children, however had told each set of grandparents that something was wrong with their parent's relationship. So of course each set had to call. Darlinia's parents had called yesterday and his had called that day. He had been afraid they would but hadn't known how to keep them from finding out something was up. He had tried to make it clear to both parents, Darlina hadn't been home when hers had called so he had talked to them, that it was something that could be worked out.

His dad had said,"Your mother thinks your problems involve either money or sex. She read some where that a of couples are having more sex problems these days."

There was a pause then he continued, "she wants to know how your sex life is."

Manty rolled his eyes and blushed as he said, "Tell her our sex is good."

Now he rolled his eyes again as he remembered blushing, he's forty years old talking to his dad over the phone and his dad was relying the information to his mother and he still blushed. He thought that his answer hadn't been much of a lie. They had had a good sex life until the confrontation. Now it was practically zero, and the very few times they had had sex hadn't been very satisfying.

Going back to the conversation he had said to his dad, "I mean it when I say we can work things out. Darlina still loves me and I still love her. That is a good foundation for working through troubles."

He dad had said, "You're right it is. I will tell your mother you both love each other and that you expect to work things out. Whatever needs to be worked out."

"Thank you and I would explain more but I really don't feel comfortable talking about it right now."

"That's alright son, I understand, your mother will just have to be curious. Bye for now."

"Bye and tell Mom I do love her and you."

His dad said he would then hung up.

As he put down the phone that was when it hit him. He had been having trouble trying to decide what to do about his wife, and just at that moment he had realized what one of the reasons for that indecision was. He still loved her. Even after all she had put him through with betraying him, sexually speaking that is, he still loved her. It amazed him, even though she was a good mother and up to that point they had had a good relationship. Over all it had been good that is. There had been that second year of their marriage when they had fought a lot but they had gotten beyond that. There was that time he missed that date she had been planning for weeks because of a misunderstanding about why he was working late that night. It had been an extreme emergency but she thought he had just forgotten. It was that misunderstanding which had led her to begin her affair with that guy. But other than those bumps in the road it had been a good marriage. She had done things for him, had been there for him when he needed her, plus she was the mother, a good mother at that, of his children. Maybe it wasn't so hard to understand why he still loved her. Of course on the other side were these blasted dreams he kept having. They just made his anger and hurt last longer.

That brought him back to the dream. "God, it's always rough to hear her say those things, even if it is only in my dreams. She has never said anything close to those things in real life. She had explained, during the confrontation, that her attraction to the guy wasn't that he was a better lover, it was just some type of animal magnetism. Some type of electricity that flowed to her when they touched, and had nothing to do with his ability to make love. She insists that I satisfy her. I have wondered, however, if that is true. She does get very excited when I make love to her but she sounded pretty excited the one time I saw them together too. She sounded sincere when she had said it that first time and each time we have discussed her affairs since but I'm not so sure that it really has nothing to do with my ability to make love or my size."

He shook his head and changed directions of his thoughts. "She swears that she loves me and not that bastard, which I think is true. She is sticking with me even with my exile of her and our lack of love making, not to mention my attitude toward her. I have been rough on her... in more ways than one."

They first time they had had sex after the confrontation was one of those times. In no way could it be considered making love, it was just rough demanding sex. A month after their talk, he was horny. They hadn't had sex during that time and she was wearing one of her outfits that turned him on. A very skimpy set of light blue sleeping shorts and a tight top that matched. There were darker blue flowers down each side of the top. The shorts were so short the bottom of her butt cheeks could be seen. The top of the same color, with the same flowers on the short sleeves, barely covered her breasts leaving her belly button out in the open. Manty didn't think she had done it on purpose since they had ran into each other by accident. It had been in the afternoon. She was headed toward the other bathroom for a shower. He had been going down the hallway to go get something. There she was and he had been instantly aroused. For some reason he still wasn't sure about, they went back to the room she had been sleeping in. Could have been to talk or maybe she had indicated she would be interested in love making.

He, however, wasn't interested, not in making love that is. He just grabbed her, kissed her hard, than shoved her on the bed. He almost ripped off her clothes. Once he had her shorts off, she hadn't been wearing any panties which he had noticed in the hallway, he had stared at the spot where her legs joined. He leaned over and roughly pushed two fingers into her pussy rubbing both sides until she was wet. No gentleness or love making about it. He did lick her slit and clit some, but it had been for him not for her. He had just started licking without doing any of the little things that turned her on. He just dived in, licked up and down her arousing slit tasting her juices and rivaling in the feel of her pussy on his tongue. He did stab his tongue into her but only because his body demanded it in his state of arousal. After a few minutes of tasting and feeling her with his mouth, he stopped without warning, stood up and quickly undressed. Once naked, without saying a word or further preparation, he climbed up between her legs. He noticed a look of surprise on her face but ignored it as he easily, after years of practice, found the hole he was looking for. He inserted his hard shaft into it, going all the way to the hilt in one movement. She grunted in surprise but she had been aroused enough to feel pleasure in his movements. He immediately pulled out part way then pushed in all the way again. She grunted again as he hit bottom. He fucked like that after setting a hard rhythm.

He was just starting to feel his orgasm building when he went in particularly deep and he heard her gasp in something other than pleasure. He opened his eyes and saw her grimacing in pain. He thought he most have hit an ovary. Part of his mind had been glad, she deserved that pain for what she had done, especially since it was pain during sex. He continued his deep thrusts hoping to hit her ovary again, however after a few seconds he realized what he was doing and slowed his thrusts. He pushed in with shallower thrusts but continued his fuck.

He continued as he had been thrusting, with no finesse, no gentleness, no waiting for her climax to build just shoving in and pulling out as fast as he could. Finally his orgasm built up and he increased his speed and force.

All she could do was grunt as he slammed it into her. Finally he exclaimed loudly and came. He filled her pussy with his hot juice thrusting in as fast as he could with each spout. He finished with five short, fast thrusts and than pulled out. No cuddling, not even a thank you, he just dressed and left. He saw the shocked look on her face as he left the room, for he had never been that rough on her before.

Later he had chanced down the hallway again and, feeling a little guilty, had paused by the door. It was still part way open just as he had left it so he could hear small noises from within. He scooted closer to the opening and the sounds turned into sobs. She was crying, very softly probably so he wouldn't hear. His heart had almost broken, he had treated her as a nothing. Not even as a prostitute just as a masturbatory convenience. But as much as he wanted to he couldn't go in to comfort her. Part of him was glad to hear the sobs, that part thought she deserved it and another part thought she wouldn't want him to come in right then. That was why she was trying to keep her crying silent. So he had just listened for a moment longer and quietly left.

He went about his business thinking off and on about how he had treated her. Later after the kids had come home, had dinner, than went to bed he went to her room. He knocked and went in, she was in bed already dressed in a more modest sleeping outfit. This one was a medium red and the sleeping shorts went down to her knees and were loose. The top completely covered her torso and was loose also. It did have some pretty blue and yellow flowers embroidered on the part covering her bosom but they didn't make her breasts stand out or in any other way make them sexy.

He just stood there for a moment than sighed and said, "I'm sorry for the way I treated you this afternoon. I... well, I just let myself loose control... It wasn't right."

After a moment he had turned and headed toward the door but just before he went through it he stopped and without turning said, "I'm sorry for hitting your ovary,"

Without waiting for a response he went out the door and on to bed. It hadn't been much of an apology, he hadn't sounded that sorry and he hadn't looked at her in the face, but at least it showed he did think of her as a person and not as a thing, or so he hoped she would see it that way.

They had made love, well had sex one time after that. He had made sure she was aroused properly and experienced at least one orgasm. He thought it may have been two even though the second one was a smaller one. After the way he had treated her before he was glad that she had gotten something out of that time. When they were done there had still been no cuddling but he had sat on the edge of her bed and thought about what he should say. He knew she would know he still hadn't made love to her, it had been more like he would treat someone he had picked up at a night spot but Manty at least had treated her as an equal not as a cheap hooker or a thing. He didn't have any experience with pick ups or one night stands so didn't know what one said in that situation.

He finally turned to her and said, "thank you. It was good and... I well, I needed it."

All these thoughts swirled around in his head as he tried to relax after that dream. It had been just another in a series of that type of dream. He thought if he would just stop having them he could heal better. As he thought about those nightmares his mind drifted back to a month after the talk.

He had wanted to get back at her for the way he had felt after finding out she had cheated, He also wanted her to feel the same as he had, however, his conscience would not allow him to actually cheat on her. He had finally come up with a plan. The plan involved two female coworkers who knew a bit about the situation. They had accidentally overheard Manty talking to his wife over the phone one day. They had just walked into his office while he was on the phone talking to Darlina and couldn't help but overhear him say she had cheated. Since they knew she had cheated he thought they might go along with his plan. Both coworkers would dress as sluts than come over and pick him up for a night of fun. His wife would have only met them once or twice so he thought she wouldn't recognize them. Surprisingly enough both agreed to it. Later he learned one had to be talked into by her more adventurous friend.

Three nights later his doorbell rung. He made sure he was busy so his wife would have to get the door. One of the two coworkers wearing a lime green miniskirt with a very low cut green blouse, the other one was dressed in a flora pair of short shorts and low cut tube top that showed her midriff. even though it was tight around her breasts it didn't show any cleavage like the other one's blouse did and the shorts were not as tight as they could have been.

He heard the one in green ask, "Can Manty come out and play."

He didn't see it but they both later described the shocked look on Darlinia's face. He had shouted that he would be there in a minute. While they waited the two woman had tried to chat with his wife but she had pretended to ignore them.

Manty didn't know what they had said to her but it most have gone along with the way they were dressed for when Manty told her not to wait up for him since he didn't know when he would be home she just nodded miserably.

He had been prepared to remind her of what he had said during their confrontation about her losing the right to say anything about his philandering but she didn't protest.

After they drove away they just went to dinner at a coffee shop, he paid, they talked about business and other such stuff than drove around for a while. He had gotten some funny and envious looks at the coffee shop and they had gotten some both lustful and distasteful stares. The more reserved of the two did a lot of blushing during that dinner. On the way out the less shy one also did some blushing at one point but the other one seemed to be in continual blush mode. After a few hours they drove him back home. Just before they got out of the car one waffled his shirt, to look like something happened and the other one kissed him on the side of his mouth as he opened the door. It was on the side of his mouth but she explained that if Darlina was watching through the window it would look like a full kiss. His wife was in the living room as he opened the door so he cheerily waved good bye as they drove away.

As he saw his wife, standing in the living room he said, "I told you you didn't have to wait up."

"I know but I couldn't sleep and I decided walking around the house might help calm me."

He had gone to bed feeling satisfied that he had gotten back at her without breaking his moral code. Not with a physical act anyway. As he thought on these past events Manty finally fell back to sleep.

A few days later he was in his bedroom reading when his wife knocked. She wanted to talk, the kids were asleep and they were both going to be up for a while longer. He told her to come over to the bed and to sit.

She began to again apologize for her cheating, both the tryst and the affair. He just nodded because he had just heard this all before. It seemed to help a couple of times but at other times it just made him angry. This was one of those times. Flashes of what he had really seen, especially the anal sex she had denied him but allowed her lover to have, went through his mind. This was followed by scenes from various dreams he had had, of her putting him down as she made love to that Bastard. He sat sat and smoldered getting angrier as she went on. He could see everything as clear as he had that day he had seen them in the rental.

She paused and just sat there next to him than she said something he didn't catch since he had stopped listening.

When his attention was back to her she was saying, "I know I did wrong but at the same time its unfair the way you have been treating me."

There was a pause then, "I know I am responsible for this mess but at the same time..."

That's as far as he let her get, he had been thinking about that word she used, unfair and something snapped inside him and he stood suddenly, looked at her and yelled, "Unfair?!!"

He pulled her up as she flinched from what she saw on his face, "I've been treating you unfair?!!" he paused for a moment than having made a decision he said, "You want to know about unfair? I will show you unfair!!"

He roughly pulled off the robe she had been wearing, and pushed her onto the bed on her stomach. He next pulled off her panties ripping them in his haste to get them off. She gasped when she heard the rip. He sat down hard and pulled her onto his lap. She probably had been thinking he was going to use her sexually again but he had something else on his mind. Manty than pulled up her nightie exposing her now naked butt.

Darlina most have figured out what he was planning for she started to fight him and said, "You're not going to..."

But he interrupted his wife by bringing down the hand he had just raised hard on one cheek. The slap resounded through the room and she cried out in surprise and pain. He felt the slap as his hand stung a bit. He quickly raised his hand and slapped the other cheek before she finished making the sound. She gasped as her body tried to cry out again before she was completely done with the first exclamation. HIs hand stung again and this time he felt the flesh of her butt cheek give as his hand landed hard on that fleshy mound. He didn't care about the sting on his hand, he was good and mad. He was finally giving in to the frustration that had been building since he saw them together.

She began to wiggle trying to escape his hold but he had her in a body lock. Or so that was what he thought of it anyway. He had one arm around her waist in a position she couldn't escape from. Manty didn't know if he had just lucked out on a hold that would keep her from escaping or if his anger gave him extra strength but no matter how she moved she couldn't escape the stinging blows from his hand. He slapped her butt again, harder yet, he could feel the mound under his hand shake as it absorbed the blow.

She cried out again ending with a "please no" but he just raised his hand again

This time just before he brought it down he said, "Unfair is denying me because you fucked your lover."

He brought his hand down with a louder slap, raised it again and said with pain and anger in his voice, "Unfair is going with him on a business trip but refusing to go with me."

He continued after hitting the other cheek, "Unfair is letting him cum in your mouth, twice, than kissing me so I would taste another man's cum!"

After another slap he raised his again and said with even more pain, "Unfair is allowing him to fuck your ass when I have wanted it for years!"

"Unfair is allowing him to keep fucking your ass when you keep denying me!!"

Another slap on her reddening butt and he said, "Unfair is wearing nightgowns I bought for you to have sex with him!"

"Unfair is buying nightgowns for him you don't buy for me!"

Slap!

"Unfair is making me wait five weeks for sex because you screwed him the night before I was to leave on a trip!"

He kept up the swats and the statements until he run out of things to say.

He paused for a second than in a volume that was almost a shout said, "Slut" than he brought down his hand again.

Manty raised his hand saying, "Tramp" as he brought down hard.

He raised it again and cried out, "Bitch, twat."

He hit her butt once more than raised his hand again, this time calling her a two bit whore before bringing it down. He went through the names again before shutting up and just spanking her. He looked at his handy work as he brought his hand down again and was pleased to see her whole butt was a fiery red. His hand was stinging more and more from the sharp contact with her flesh but he still didn't care. He stopped at that moment. He didn't know how long he had swatted her but now he looked at what he had done. Both cheeks were red and swollen. It looked like a bad sunburn, and two places looked discolored like he had bruised her. She was sniffling, along with some whimpering, like she was trying not to cry out loud and he realized that through out the spanking, after the first three outbursts, she had been pretty much quiet. He didn't know if it had been to keep from waking the kids or not to give him satisfaction or some other reason, but he wasn't about to ask. He looked over her butt again and saw that, even in-between the crack was red. It most hurt a lot he thought but that dark corner of his mind he had given into said, "Good, she deserves it",

That corner reminded him of something else and he used his hands to roughly open up her crack, separating the cheeks so he could see her anus. He looked her sexy butt over, even with its redness it still turned him on big time. He decided to do something about it this time. She had quit struggling probably thinking the worse was over but it wasn't as he was about to show her. He quickly placed two fingers on her anus. He had just barely touched it, she hardly had time to realize what he was touching and what that might mean, when he drove both fingers deep into her rectum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.