Power of Suggestion - Cover

Power of Suggestion

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "So tell us," asked Mrs Trent over the brandy, "what you can make people do?" Her question was really about what disgusting things have you made some poor girl do while under my influence, but she was too polite to say it like that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

"Hi Clare," I said brightly, "do come in."

She squeezed passed me and she looked very lovely tonight.

"Are we on our own tonight or will Sam be joining us later?" she asked.

"No I'm afraid Sam's not coming tonight," I said, "but I have invited a few friends over later."

"Oh," she said

I could see her eyes go a little bigger at my words.

"You're not going to make me do anything, are you?" she whispered.

"Yes, I should think so," I laughed. "Something a little naughty no doubt."

"Oh," she said with down cast eyes.

"But first I thought we'll be a little naughty on our own just to get us in the mood," I said.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Well I have this nice dress for you to wear later," I said, "but now just strip off that one and we'll get comfy on the sofa."

"Please I'll do anything with you," she said and she unzipped her dress, "just don't make me do things with others."

"My pretty Clare," I said taking her hand and we both lay down on the sofa, "where's the fun with just the two of us. Didn't you have fun with Sam the other day?"

"Yes of course," she said putting her head on my chest, "with Sam it was magic, like I've dreamed of doing, but I couldn't do it with anyone else."

"Well we'll see later," I said, my hands reaching around and squeezing her fine tits. "What are you going to tell me today?"

I handed her the vibrator with brand new batteries and waited.

"I've been thinking about it for days and the only thing I can remember was one time with my brother Paul," she said, "but it's not very sexy."

"Ok so tell me anyway," I said.

I could hear the buzz start as she turned on the vibrator.

"It was a long time ago when I was about 14 or so," she said, "Paul is 2 years older than me. Anyway it was summer and we were both off from school. I had bought this new bikini, the first I had ever owned and the first nice day I laid out in it in the back garden."

The buzzing waxed and waned as she pushed it in and out of herself.

"After awhile Paul came out with a cool drink and some sun cream," she said softly as she relived the moment in her mind. "He rubbed the cream on my back and he unclipped my top. Suddenly he rolled me over to do my front and I almost lost my top. While I was trying to cover up he grabbed it and took off indoors. I of course screamed and followed."

She paused then but I could feel her arm pumping the vibrator faster now.

"He was waiting for me just inside the door," she said her voice getting a little breathless, "I made a grab for my top but he just held it out of my reach. Oh my god!"

Her body jerked a few times and was still.

"Was that nice?" I asked.

"Mmm, lovely," she sighed.

"So carry on and finish your story," I said.

Her arm was moving slowly now.

"Oh yes," she said, "I was making grabs for my top while trying to keep myself covered up but I tripped and fell over exposing my boobs to him."

"What did he do then?" I asked.

"Well he sat on me and held my arms above my head while talking dirty to me," she said.

"Like what? What did he say?" I asked.

"I don't remember the actual words now but it was something like 'nice tits'," she said.

"What else did he do?" I asked.

"Nothing much," she admitted.

"Did he touch you?" I asked.

"Yes, a bit," she said.

"What do you mean by 'a bit'" I asked.

"He didn't do it to me if that what you're after," she said, "I told you at the start that it wasn't that sexy, but looking back now I can remember a few nights afterwards I spent with my hands between my legs."

"So," I prompted.

"Well he did hold my hands above my head with one hand and he touched me for quite a long time with the other," she admitted, "and he did bend down and lick my nipples too."

"When you say touched you, what do you mean?" I asked.

"He did what you are doing now," she giggled, "he squeezed my boobs."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.