Gary's Gauntlet - Cover

Gary's Gauntlet

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He couldn't deal with her weight, and he abused her. It was only after she left that he realized what he had lost. He wanted her back and she gave him a chance. But the price! Follow-on to 'Redemption.'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Humiliation  

Gary Blum could not believe the mess he had made of his life.

The night he returned from the company Christmas party to discover his wife Kirstin gone, Gary had felt a sense of relief. He was free to do what he wanted. He could finally connect with the hot woman at work who had been teasing him for years. She had the body of a model, and he had dreamed of caressing those tight, sleek curves. This would be the first time he had broken his marriage vows, but he was ready.

The first disruption to Gary's little fantasy happened immediately when he forgetfully went to check on the kids and found the empty beds. The love he felt for Sean, 8, and Courtney, 6 was genuine. As a father, he did very well, honestly enjoying the time he spent with them. With a mental shrug, he pushed thoughts of the kids from his mind. His life was about to change, and he wanted to enjoy it.

Dreams of a new life with his slinky new love lasted only until that Monday. While in a stall in the men's room at work, he overheard two co-workers bantering as they walked in. They were talking about his new woman! She apparently had worked her way through most of the good-looking men in the place already. Gary was to be one of the last of her conquests. His dream fizzled at that moment. Like a bucket of cold water, realization of what he had done jolted him.


Kirstin was a blond bombshell when they married. She was never slender, but with her impressive mammaries, the extra weight worked well to make her sexy and desirable.

After their first child, Kirstin worked hard, with Gary's support, to get back to her wedding weight. After the second, she was not successful, and the pounds kept accumulating until she was carrying at least forty extra.

The couple's early years had been loving. They both liked the sex, neither realizing how unimaginative it was, nor how one-sided the pleasure was in Gary's favor. Both worked hard at parenting, although neither considered it a chore. Gary had an excellent relationship with Helga and Alfred, Kirstin's parents, and with Karina, her younger sister who lived with her parents.

Relations with Gary's mother were a different story. She was a huge woman with a nasty, domineering personality. It was Kirstin who made Gary keep at least minimal contact with his parents, though he insisted it never be alone.

Those childhood scars left by his mother began to affect Gary as Kirstin's weight grew. Though both happy, loving women, Helga and Karina were heavy, also. Helga was a very strong, controlling person, just without the nasty temperment of Gary's mother.

Visions of his wife turning into his mother, even if totally irrational, troubled Gary more and more. The prospect of spending the rest of his life with a large, domineering wife panicked him. Over the last three years, he had gradually forgotten the love he had for Kirstin, and seemed to think only about her weight.

As with much abuse, it increased gradually, never reaching the point of striking her. The belittlement, the virtual imprisonment, and the withdrawal of affection were as devastating to Kirstin as physical abuse. In the midst of her depression over her treatment, food was one of her few comforts, and she could never mount a serious weight-loss attempt.

When Gary left her at home with an angry blast about her appearance, after she had spent hours of nervous preparation for the Christmas party, Kirstin fled with the children to a local shelter. Because of the flood of holiday cases, she was taken with two other women to the home of Dex Madison, a long-term supporter of battered women.

Dex was already harboring Megan Shaughnessy, a woman who worked for one of his clients. Megan had been severely beaten by her locally prominent husband, and had escaped to be rescued by Dex. Morgan, Megan's twenty-one-year-old daughter was staying with Dex and her mother. Morgan, a psychology major, had taken the lead roll in working with the women sheltered at Dex's, whose ranks grew to seven by Christmas day.


The very night he discovered his foolishness in lusting after his co-worker, Gary went out and spent a bundle on Christmas presents for Kirstin and the kids. The problem was, he did not know how to get them to her. The best he could do was call Kirstin's parents and ask them to help. Actually, he would be asking Helga, Kirstin's mother. Her father, Albert, was a non-factor, except that he was big and strong and very protective of his daughter. Taking the chicken way out, he called a courier service and had them deliver the packages to Helga, along with a note.

The remaining work days that Christmas week were pure agony, and Christmas Day alone was even worse. Finally, Christmas night, he could stand it no longer and called Helga.

"I'm not telling you where Kirstin is!" Helga insisted as soon as he identified himself.

"No, I wouldn't expect you to. Helga, I have been a complete fool. I still love your daughter with all my heart. I have probably lost her forever, but if there is any way to get her back, I would do anything. Could you get that message to her."

"I don't know, Gary. It might be better to just let her get on with her life."

Gary's sigh of resignation carried clearly over the phone. "Yes, it probably would be better for her."


Over the next week and a half, Gary resigned himself to the loss of his family. That is not to say he accepted it. Instead of sleep, he endured fitful periods of dozing, unable to rid his mind of visions of Kirstin and the children - mostly of Kirstin. In his dreams, he saw her body, and he was not repulsed. He saw her smile and he felt her strength and her love. When he would rouse to full wakefulness, the feeling of loss would be like a physical blow.

When images of the things he had done to her came to his dreams, he could not believe he had done them. When he awoke those times, he was nauseous. Over and over, day and night he was haunted by the questions: how could he have abused her? how could he forget what a treasure she was? was there any chance of getting her back?

On the Sunday night after New Year's, he sat staring at the TV with no idea of what was showing. He was unshaven, and empty beer cans surrounded his chair. The doorbell rang, jarring him from his reverie. Seeing no one at the door, he looked down and noticed an envelope. He immediately recognized Kirstin's writing.

Almost in a frenzy, Gary opened the letter, barely able to control his hands. When he had read it, he collapsed into his chair. Kirstin had offered him a chance for reconciliation. But the conditions! They were outrageous! How could she be so cruel?

Kirstin wrote that to get to her, he had to run a gauntlet. He must meet with four groups of people and convince them to recommend that she go back to him. He had to answer all of their questions honestly and completely, no matter how intimate. He had to listen to their stories. Their stories? That must mean there would be women in the group, and the last condition made the whole thing impossible.

At the very end of the letter, Kirstin said he must meet each group at the door naked, and remain naked through the whole meeting. To rub it in, the last sentence said 'You are not allowed to cover yourself. It must remain in full view at all times.' He shuddered because he knew just what she meant.

There was no mention of who would contact him, or when. It did not really matter, though, because there was no way he could do it. Kirstin and his teammates in various locker rooms were the only ones to see him naked. He could not imagine exposing himself to strange women.

All through the following week, Gary alternated between sorrow at his loss, anger at Kirstin's unreasonable demands, and depression because he could not comply to get her back. It was clear she was trying to punish him and humiliate him. He did not need to be naked to convince people she should take him back. Why was she doing this?

Day after day, he mulled over the same questions and ran the same gamut of emotions. But day by day, the answers began to change. Yes, she was trying to humiliate him, but what had he done to her for the last few years? Yes, she was trying to punish him, but didn't he deserve it? She was in control. She had the right to make him do anything, but could he do it?

Concentrating on work occupied his mind for part of each day, but it was never long between thoughts of Kirstin. At night, nothing could keep her from his thoughts. When Saturday came, he was ready to do anything to have her back. Without work, the weekend seemed to take months. Finally, Sunday evening, the phone rang.

"Gary, are you ready to meet with Kirstin's friends?"

"Wh... who is this?"

"You will meet me tomorrow night, if you decide you want Kirstin back."

"Oh, I want her back, but... Will I have to... ?"

"Absolutely. She is adamant about that. She wants it right out in the open all the time."

"But why? I'm sorry for the mess I made of things. It will never happen again. That would be so humiliating!" There was a pleading tone in Gary's voice, now.

"Gary, you've had a week to think about this. That's longer than we had planned, but other things happened around here. Kirstin says you're pretty smart. You know exactly why, don't you?" Gary mumbled his agreement. "I've only known Kirstin for two weeks, but she is one of the most delightful, one of the strongest people I have ever met. She is a treasure."

"Believe me, I know that. I have been beating myself up ever since she left."

"Well, if you manage to convince us, and Kirstin comes back, your marriage will be different. Much better, I'm sure, but different. You will have a new Kirstin, and she will knock your socks off!"

Gary gave a small groan, then asked "But why naked?"

"I will explain that tomorrow night. Are we on?"

Gary felt like a man confessing to murder. He took a deep breath and said "What time?"

"Goody!" Morgan purposely let a teasing tone creep in. "We'll be there at seven. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing what she is so anxious to get back to." That carefully rehearsed shot almost made Gary swoon with its suggestive tone.


Monday at work, Gary almost got himself fired, Shortly after lunch, he finally declared himself sick and left. The problem was, that left him several hours of agonizing waiting with nothing to fill them but worry and dread. Worst of all, since the call the night before, he had been sprouting a hardon every time he thought of the suggestive tone the woman had used.

Before that call, he had known it would be humiliating being naked, but there were no real identities to the people, and he had somehow pictured the meeting as rather formal - clinical, even. Now, there was a voice, a young, sexy voice, that expressed eagerness to see him. He knew exactly what she talked about seeing, too.

Just thinking about the unknown woman with the teasing voice staring at his cock had Gary hard as stone. Almost unconsciously, he started stroking himself through the work slacks he still had on. Before he realized what was happening, he was spurting into his underwear. Stunned and alarmed, he frantically unbuckled his slacks and pushed them off before they got stained. Hurrying to the bathroom, he removed his shorts, rinsed them out, and wiped his crotch with a wet rag.

Gary sat down heavily on the toilet seat and held his head in his hands. How had he gotten himself into this mess? How could he face these people? Four groups of them! Who were they? He thought he knew all of Kirstin's friends, and there weren't many. She didn't go out much, and with a moan, he realized that was because he had not let her go out. How could he have done that to her?

Out of all the questions pummeling Gary's mind, the worst was 'How could he face them naked?' What if he got hard in front of them? Kirstin had warned him not to cover up, but she couldn't mean to let them see his hardon, could she? Was she that angry at him? Of course she was, he had to admit to himself. He had treated her like shit for years.

As it got later, Gary was unable to even think about food. He had undressed after his accidental ejaculation, and stayed that way, thinking it might help him get used to it. He did find he had to turn up the thermostat a little to stay comfortable. About 6:15, he got in the shower.

The first come had been an accident. It wasn't until he stood under the hot shower spray that Gary thought about masturbating to help prevent an erection while the people were there. Feeling an ironic sense of relief that he could at least avoid the ultimate embarrassment by jerking off, he went at it with a vengeance. Because of his high emotional level, it was once again a short ride, leading to another sizable deposit.

Even after his second climax in a couple of hours, Gary felt his penis stiffening as he dried himself off, thinking again about the teasing voice on the phone. Almost in disbelief, he sat on the toilet and started stroking himself again. His cock did indeed swell to erection, although it was very tender to the touch, and his balls were too sore to go near. Using light touches in just the right places, he got to the place where the arousal overcame the tenderness. Finally able to stroke with some intensity, he was able to generate three small spurts from his overworked equipment.

By now, it was 6:45, and Gary stepped back into the shower to rinse off. He did not shave after either shower, afraid his trembling hands would cause cuts.

The sound of the doorbell at exactly 7:00 felt like a blow to the head, so tense was he. He had just enough awareness to stand back as he opened the door, denying the neighbors a look at the strange sight.

"Hi, Gary. I'm Morgan Shaughnessy. I talked to you on the phone, and I'll be calling you for all the visits. This is Sandie Kasten and her son Eric. Gary was unable to react for a handshake, but this had been anticipated, and no one made a comment.

Morgan walked to the dining room and brought an armless straight-backed chair to the living room. She set it just a few feet from the sofa, then she and the Kastens sat on the sofa and motioned for Gary to sit on the chair. The positioning had all been worked out. He was actually higher than the guests, but his cock was high enough for very thorough examination by those on the sofa. Eric, the least interested in staring at it, was to the side a bit, with Sandie in the middle. Both women had very good views. Since they had to look up to see his face, it was only natural for much of their gaze to rest on his crotch. Once again, it was all carefully and deviously planned.

Guessing that Gary was not yet capable of speech, Morgan started right in, making sure to set the humiliating tone. "You're aware or Kirstin's requirement to keep it in plain sight, right? Good, that's better."

"You're probably wondering who we are and why we're here." She proceeded to tell him about the abused women at Dex's house. "We have all fallen in love with Kirstin. She is a force. Frankly, we think she is crazy to want to get back with you, but we will help her all we can. In abuse cases, one more chance almost never works, but she wants to try."

"Our job is to recommend to her whether or not to get back with you. Your job is to convince us to recommend that she should. All the people who will visit you will talk to each other, so if anything you say doesn't ring true, we will know it, and you will get divorce papers."

"Now, there is a chance you won't want Kirstin back. While she has been gone, she has not been unfaithful to you in the strictest sense. In other words, she has not had intercourse with anyone. However, she has done most everything else, things that you would never do with her. If you can't live with that, tell me now and we can all get on with our lives. Shall we proceed, or do you want us to leave?"

For the first time, Gary had to say something. "G... go ahead," was all he could get out.

"OK. That's good, I guess. That's what Kirstin wants, so we're happy to do it for her. First you're going to hear Sandie and Eric's story. I don't really have a story, but my mother does. She'll be here in another group." Sandie told her story, with Eric adding some details, especially when his mother lost her composure.

When Sandie and Eric had finished, Gary was visibly shaken, enough to temporarily push his nakedness from the front of his consciousness. Sensing his shock, Morgan was relatively gentle as she told him "Now, Gary, you have to tell us Kirstin's story. Don't leave anything out because we will know."

For nearly an hour, he told of things he had done to his wife. At first, it took a lot of prompting, but as they went along, he talked more spontaneously. Most of the time, he was unable to look at the others as he spoke. Several times, his eyes were moist. When he ran out of things to tell, Morgan spoke again.

"Gary, can you convince us to recommend that Kirstin come back to you? Can you explain why you did all those things?"

Gary spent several minutes explaining that he realized what a fool he had been, and that he could not even understand how or why he had changed the way he had. She kept probing for the reasons for the change, but he could offer nothing specific. After the third try, Morgan picked up her purse and told him "Gary, if you can't be honest with us we might as well leave and forget the rest of these meetings. I'm sorry for Kirstin's sake that it's over."

As she stood, he protested, "No, wait! I'll tell you." He proceeded to describe a woman at work who had started coming on to him about the time of he started in on Kirstin. She was very attractive and sexy. Gary had been her particular target. Seeing her svelte form every day and going home to an expanding Kirstin wore at him.

"And?" He was about to protest that that was all, but her look told him it was a bad tactic. He told her of his strong aversion to obesity, stemming from a mean, very overweight mother. Kirstin's mother was also heavy, and he was afraid she was heading in that direction.

"And?" He just continued talking this time, telling how a group of guys he hung out with had begun riding him with vulgar comments about making love to his fat wife.

"So that was the justification for abusing her?"

"There was no justification, there can't be! I don't even have an excuse, except for stupidity."

"What about the woman at work?"

"I had a hotel reserved for us just after Kirstin left, but I heard two guys in the men's room joking about being with her. It hit me what a fool I was. Now when I see her, I feel only disgust, and I have not been with my old buddies since.

"What conditions would you put on Kirstin before getting back together?"

"None."

"Well, I can guarantee she'll hve some for you. What if she gets even heavier? How could you love her then?"

"You know Kirstin. She is hard not to love. We were so good together until I lost my mind. I want that back so much I can ignore the weight. She's still sexy the way she is now. She and the kids have left this huge hole in me."

"OK, Gary, let's change subjects here. Tell us about your love life."

"Wh... what do you mean?"

"You know, describe a session of making love between you two."

"Oh, no. You can't mean... I couldn't tell you..."

"Gary, it seems that you are not a very accomplished lover, would you agree?"

"Wait a minute! How can you say that?"

"Well, for example, how many orgasms does she usually have when you make love?"

"How many? Well, sometimes she has one, but not usually."

"Why not?"

"I guess... well, I can't keep going long enough."

"So you don't get her off first?"

"No, I, uh, never thougt..."

"I see. You always come, but she rarely does, is that right?"

"Um, yeah." Gary was hanging his head with that response.

"I understand you've never gone down on her."

"Uh, no."

"Why not?"

"It's, uh, just that I, uh..."

"You mean it's too disgusting? She goes down on you, though, right?" Gary did not respond, just kept his head down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.