Thank You for Your Submission - Cover

Thank You for Your Submission

Copyright© 2004 by MasterDavid

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jordy Floyd thought he was the cock of the walk. He was in control of every aspect of his life. However, his desire to become a published author might become his undoing...especially at the hands of the mysterious webmaster who constant refrain is "Thank you for your submission."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Hypnosis   Science Fiction   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Violence  

As Jordy awoke, he immediately realized two things: he was stretched out on a hard surface that felt like concrete under his back and head; and that, wherever he was, there was no light.

He knew that because he kept opening and closing his eyes and he still couldn't see a thing.

He couldn't quite remember what he'd been doing before... well, since he couldn't be more specific, before now. His mind was a swirling mass of indistinct memories and images that refused to settle into a coherent pattern, and the only clear knowledge available to him at the moment was scant and unhelpful.

His name was Jordy Floyd. And they were looking for him.

Whoever the hell they might be.

He tilted his head upward, away from the floor, and became dizzy as a sudden THROB squeezed his brain, sending his thoughts scattering again. Overcome by a wave of nausea and dizziness, he let his head drop again, only to be rewarded with the painful electric-like shock of the flesh and bone of the rear of his head being jarred by the impact. Blindly, he groped blindly for something solid to hang on to as his overloaded senses threatened to drive him back into unconsciousness.

"THIS is not going very well at all," Jordy thought, unsure of what he meant exactly. Finding no anchor upon which he could attach either his thoughts or his body, Jordy finally gave up and let himself sleep again.

A match flared in the darkness; its faint light revealed the vague outlines of a face, a cigarette perched between its lips. As quickly as the tip of the cigarette was lit, the match was waved out. After that, the intermittent glow of the cigarette was the only indication of any life in the room at all, and after a few minutes even that was gone.

The other presence in the room sat unmoving, his shoulder blades pressed into wall in one corner. After putting out his cigarette, his hand fell back atop the pistol in his lap.

'I can wait, ' he thought. He was on Jordy's time now, and only when Jordy had fully recovered consciousness could he truly judge what might need to be done. If what he'd been told was true, Jordy might be mankind's only hope for survival.

If it wasn't... well, there were at least two bullets in the gun, and when they came to collect their prize, he'd put the first between Jordy's eyes.

And the other between his own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.