Do for Lust What Won't Do For Love - Cover

Do for Lust What Won't Do For Love

Copyright© 2004 by Tabooteller

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Husband finds out that wife is having sex with another and that she is doing things she won't do with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

He said it in such an unemotional voice that she looked up sharply at him for his uncaring. She then realized why he was being so uncaring and just sniffed, stifled the tears and sighed.

"Soon... soon we were kissing. His tongue was in my mouth, mine was in his, I chewed on his lips. He whispered in my ear that he had masturbated the last evening after leaving me. He had been so worked up, he had done it again this morning. I said I had done it the night before hard and fast. Then I felt his hand on my leg. I had worn the shortest skirt I had taken. It ended a few inches above my knees. His hand was just above my knee and I knew it would be moving up in a second or two. I didn't care. I wanted to kiss him more. He slowly slide his hand up, he stopped suddenly and jerked his hand back out of the skirt once when I moved. I was only getting more comfortable. Which he must have realized because his hand was soon back. After a minute or two of slowly moving up he touched my panties, I noticed that his hand was shaking as if he was a nervous teen. He waited to see what I would do and when I just kissed even harder he moved his hand up further. I wanted him to touch me there. I was super wet already and already moving toward a climax. If just kissing him was doing that to me I wanted to see what him touching my love tunnel and clitoris would do."

She paused and in a guilty voice said, "I never once thought of you or the kids during this time."

She paused again sniffed and contiued, "Soon he placed one finger on the outside of my love tunnel. As he did I jumped. He hastily pulled his hand back, but I had jumped for pleasure. I whispered in his ear to move it back. He did and I jumped again. His hand was just on the outside of my panties but I already was feeling like he was finger fucking me. I placed my hand on his hardness and he jumped. I stroked him and he groaned loudly. There was hardly any people in the lounge that night because of two meetings going on, but I still decided we were making too much noise, I asked if we could go to his room. He just jumped up and said lets go.

"As soon as the door closed in his room, we were all over each other. Kissing and feeling each other through our clothes. I helped him take off my blouse and bra. He immediantly began to suck on my nipples. As he did he kept complimenting them. Soon he reached his hand up my dress and found my joy button. After a few minutes of rubbing it he pulled his hand back down pushed two fingers into my slit. No hesitating or nervousness this time. The fingers slipped in easy and he started stroking them in and out fast. He tried to get to my G-spot, but the ackwardness of his arm under my dress would not allow him to. I didn't need his fingers there to excite me, however.

"Soon after I was naked and laying on the bed with my legs spread. I was ready for whatever he wanted. He knelt down at the edge of the bed and licked my slit. God, I was in heaven. I was so stirred up by his fingers inside and his mouth on my breasts I almost had an organism while standing, now after just five licks I had one. A good one, maybe a seven or an eight even. He kept licking and soon I stopped him and quickly moved around so I could suck him off. He tasted so good, his precum sent waves of pleasure through my mouth. When he cam, I almost cam again.

"Soon after we fucked and soon after we fucked again. I lost count of my organisms, but one was a nine. Maybe a nine and a quarter. We fell asleep and woke earlier in the morning. We would have had sex again but we both had appointments, it was the last day of the conference after all. I hurried to my room and cleaned up. We didn't see each other intil lunch. He found me and asked how I was. I said guilty but sated. He said he felt the same but he wanted one more round. So we skipped an afternoon meeting and fucked.

"And when I say we fucked I am not just using an obscene word I don't usually use. It describes best what we did. We did not make love. After we were done he gave me his business card with his home phone and we said bye. I said I don't plan on continuing this. He said he knew, but if I ever wanted to get in touch with him, I would have it.

"We were in my room this time, so he dressed and left. I cleaned up, changed and went to a last meeting. I felt guilty the whole meeting, I hardly took the notes I was supposed to. I couldn't believe I did it again. This time was different, for one thing it was a whole lot more enjoyable then last time, but still, I almost cried three times during the meeting.

"As you know when I came home I attacked you. For five days I wouldn't let you alone, unless we with the kids.

He stopped his pacing, crossed his arms across his chest and said, "So all that time you did things to me and allowed me to do things to yo because you felt guilty?"

"Noo, well... part way. I did miss you. I wanted you. Please believe me that I wanted your body next to mine, I needed your body next to mine. But yes some of that was because of guilt. I didn't complain about your fingers in my anus because of guilt. I... I... I almost told you three times."

"I would have forgiven you, just like I would have forgiven you for the first time."

Sniff, "I know, but I didn't want to hurt you, you are usually so good to me."

He gave her a look that said "Yeah, right."

She saw it and said, "Please believe me. I really didn't want to hurt you and, yes, I didn't want you to see me as a woman who couldn't control herself and have you wonder when I would do it again."

She sniffed some more and finally wiped her nose on a sheet. They would need cleaning anyway.

He said, "I know when you called him to began your affair."

She looked up at him in surprise and he continued, "Now that I know my suspicions have been proven correct, it was easy to figure out. It was the night of the special date I missed out on. That was when I knew you were having an affair."

She looked at him with puzzlement and he explained, "When you came home that night it was clear you had had sex. You were looking very satisfied and sated. I convinced myself it was just because you had succeeded in going out to dinner and the show by yourself. While denying me both the pleasure of seeing it and being with you." She nodded and said, "I had planned that night for three months, I wanted badly to see the play and to have a nice relaxing dinner before hand. I had arranged for your parents to take the kids for two days so there would be no interruptions from them. However as the evening approached I began to think of it as something even more special. You had been taking me for granted, you hadn't bought me flowers or even a card for months. We were auguring more, you were working late and sometimes not even calling. Then you forgot my birthday. A week before the date you put me down at a party, you thought I didn't hear but I did. I thought the date would be a good relaxing romantic evening we could spend together.

"Then you forgot and worked late."

In a testy experated tone he said, "I did not forgot. We have discussed this before, more then once."

He paused for a moment to get himself under control and continued, "There was an emergency at work. I mean a once in a life time emergency. Some virus had gotten into the main computer and was wrecking files. Our back up computer half way across the country had just been destroyed by an earthquake. We hadn't had time to replace it yet. Everyone had to work late to try to save what we could or to redo certain new files from memory. We had just received some new important orders that had to be processed immediantly. I called you on your cell phone, and when you didn't answer I left a text message."

"I never got that message, maybe you called the wrong number and left it with the wrong person, or it got swallowed up in internet hyperspace as you say. I checked a number of times while I was waiting for you. That morning you promised you were going to be home at four-thirty that afternoon. No matter what, come hell or high water you would be there. At five I began to get worried, when you say something that way you always come though. I thought for sure you had had an accident. At five-forty-five I called your work. The person who answered the phone said nothing about an emergency, just that a special project had come up and you were busy working on it. I thanked the person nicely but I almost threw the phone across the room. You knew what this date meant to me but you got busy and forgot even after swearing you be home on time to get ready for an early dinner."

"He opened his mouth to speak but she continued, "Yes, I know, now, what happened, but that was how I felt then. I had just spent forty-five minutes deeply worrying you had gotten hurt and now it looked like you had just gotten busy. I screamed in frustration then decided to go without you. Someone would enjoy the special dinner and play. That was when I thought that I didn't have to go alone. I fished Tony's card out of my wallet and called his home number.

"I was all nice and proper when his wife answered. I explained I was a business associate of her husband's, we had met at a conference and I had a once in a life time deal for his business. He got on the line and I gave him my name. I asked if he recalled the business conversation we had had at the conference. He said that of course he recalled that meeting. I said that I had had a business dinner all lined up but my prospect most have forgotten and that I had remembered our conversation. I was calling to see if he was interested in a once in a life time deal. He said that of course he would interested but that at the end of our last meeting I had made it clear that that chance meeting would probably be our only one. I said that that statement would still be true if my business prospect had not forgotten the planned dinner meeting tonight but since he had forgotten, and since everything was set up for dinner already, it opened the door for this opportunity for him and his business. He said that in that case he would be there. I told him which restaurant to go to and what time. He said he would be a bit late since he had to change. I said I understood and I would wait but that he better not forget also. He said he understood and we both hung up.

"I had some brochures in my car describing the business I work for I figure I would give a couple of each to Tony so he would have something to show his wife. It was a business he would be interesting in. I was already dressed, so I grabbed both tickets and left the house. I got to the restaurant before he did and had a couple of drinks while I waited. I could not recall every being as angry at you as I was that night and as I waited I thought about all the slights you had given me lately. You had forgotten my birthday and now to make things worst you got busy and forgot this date. I hadn't called Tony to have sex with him but at that moment I knew I would, not only to give me some special enjoyment for all you had put me through that night but also to get back at you. I decided on something special."

Here Manty nodded in a way that indicated that he knew what was coming.

But she didn't explain yet as she continued with her story, "He arrived a thirty minutes late but we had a nice talk as we ate dinner. I had ordered for him already since it was getting late so dinner did not take long. We still managed to arrive a little early to the theater. Since our tickets were numbered and we knew our seats were safe we wondered around in the lobby. We found a dark area to make out in. Just kisses at that time. Hungry open mouth kisses that began as simple kisses. In case anyone who knew him or knew me saw us we tried to stand or even walk as if we just happened to be next to each other.

The musical was as good as I hoped it would be, the songs and dancing were superb. I relaxed and had a good time. During intermission we spent half the time in dark areas kissing and petting. At one point he managed to get a hand up my dress and as we kissed, he got one finger partway into my slit. He also rubbed my anus with another. He pushed it partway in, up to one knuckle. Maybe he felt me tense but that was as far as he pushed. He kept trying to get his other finger in deeper it was at a bad angle to go deeply. His finger in my anus felt both good and bad. I kinda liked the feel, but it was also uncomfortable.

The other half of the intermission we stood around as before trying to look like we just happened to be standing somewhat close to each other. Afterward he drove to a secluded spot not far away. We didn't have time to go a motel. We made out passionately, in no time I had his shaft out and was feeling it again. I sighed as I did knowing what was coming. He had his hand up my dress and as I spread my legs he rubbed my clit through my panties for a couple of minutes then quickly pushed two fingers through the waistband and into my slit all in one motion. I gasped in pleasure and humped against his fingers. Soon after this I took off my panties and he pushed his pants down. I climbed on his lap and as he held his shaft up I pushed myself down on it. There was no room for him to lick me but I had decided to go down on him. We played around like that til he had two organisms."

Many stopped pacing again, again crossed his arms across his chest and said, "Let me guess his second organism was from a blow job and it was just as you were leaving. You finished him off the first time with one too?"

Even though asked as question that last was more a statement. She looked at Manty funny and said "Yes, after I had a climax with him in me I got off him and sucked on him. Didn't take long for him to climax. We didn't kiss much after that. How did you know?"

"I remember when you came in with that slutish smile on your face. I had gotten a special Ok to leave before all the work was done and had gotten home in time to join you at the end of dinner. I ran from the car to the door of our house unbuttoning my short as I went. I did know how important this was to you but as I checked the place you had kept the tickets I couldn't find mine. I tore the house apart looking for it in the obvious places and not so obvious places. I finally came to the conclusion you had taken both, maybe had called a girlfriend or some such. You were not answering your cell phone, so all I could do was wait and bare the storm when you got home. I was surprised when you acted so hot when you walked in, immediantly you kissed me hard with lost of promise of things to come. You shoved your tongue into my mouth and grabbed my tongue with your teeth so that I would shove it into your mouth. I suppose you kept his sperm in your mouth as long as you could before swallowing."

She looked down and nodded, "I was still so angry at you, the play, and the sex had done very little to relieve that. As I said I have never been as angry and hurt by you as I was that night, even during the big fights we had the second year of our marriage I never was that mad. Half of the reason I called him was to get back at you. During every action we did that night you were on my mind. I kept thinking 'take that Manty'."

He said, "I knew something was up later as you got ready for bed, showing me your body as in invitation, but at the same time your body language said I wasn't getting any that night. You were trying to tell me that you had had sex with another man and I wasn't getting any. At the same time perhaps subconsciously I knew why you had kissed me like that, just as deep down I had known you had had sex. That was why I told you all I had tasted on your breath was alcohol. That was true I did taste alcohol but you might be glad to know that there was something else there too. Something different."

She winced and said, "I would have been glad then but I'm not now," she looked up at his face and said, "I do love you, I am sorry for doing that, it was totally uncalled for. I was sorry for it the next day, but I couldn't apologize without telling you exactly what I had done."

"So when was next?"

"Two weeks later Tony came to see me at work. I had told him where I worked and how I used the conference room as an office since I was part time. He had business in another part of the building. He told me that his wife had been extra suspicious that evening, she most have sensed something also. The brochures I had given him along with some events from actual sales dinners which he added to his tale, seem to have convinced her. We talked and at one point I hinted at that I would not mind if we got together again. A week later he came again this time, he timed it to when I would be for sure alone. He made sure I was alone, then locked the door. He came over and I stood for something and he grabbed me and started kissing me. I said something about the door and he said it was locked already. I melted in his arms and we made love, I mean we fucked, there in the conference room. He left soon after. As I said before I really was not interested in cuddling with him as I do with you. That conference room became one of our favorite places to have sex."

"Which meant you had to work longer hours to make up for what he interrupted."

She nodded and said, "Yes, even though sometimes he would wait til I was done. We had sex in various places. Here and at his house. In a hotel near the school where most of the meetings I attended were located, at two out of town conferences I went to. He joined me at one and at the other he had to stay with his wife but he still managed to sneak off from her to see me."

Manty had nodded at the revelation of the hotel since he had suspected it, but at the mention of the conference his face harden even more.

She continued, "And I went with him on one trip out of town. It was the third month of our affair."

"I recall that trip, so it was a complete lie?"

"Yes, but that was the last time I lied to you that way. I didn't like doing it and felt worst then usual about it. From then on I told very few complete lies to you and I hardly ever skipped having sex with you so I could have sex with him. In fact there were times he had sloppy seconds from you. He didn't seem to mind."

"I know of one incident where you not only lied, completely, but you also denied me so you could have sex with him." She looked up puzzled and he continued with an accusatory tone, "It was the business trip I went on without having sex because you began your period supposedly early. You knew I was to be gone for four weeks and you knew we had not had sex for a week before that. It was the night before I was to leave and therefore the last time we could have sex before I left. You came home late from work with the sad news that you had for once started early. You didn't even gave me a blow job or even a hand job. You don't know what I went through on that trip trying to stay faithful to you. It seemed like almost every woman who were willing to have sex knew I was horny. I saw legs and breasts all month. Toward the end one got me alone in a conference room and tried to give me a lap dance to seduce me. To stop her I had to stand up and let her drop to the floor. She finally left but, God, I almost let her continue. Now I find out that you were getting your jollies off here at home."

Darlina winced at that and said, "I am sorry. I had planned on having sex with you that night but Tony came by at the last moment. We started kissing and the next thing I knew I was on my back on the table with my panties off and my dress up around my hips. I said no not now but it was too late he was inside me. We screwed twice with very little rest in between. On my way home I was desperate to figure out how to keep you from having sex with me. I knew you would be able to tell it was sloppy seconds, and if you tried to lick me it would be even worst. I decided that saying I needed to take a shower would be no help since I knew you would join me in the shower. I knew I would be having a period while you were gone so I figure that lie would go undetected. You are right I should have done something to help you but I was so keyed up with the close call I just didn't think of doing anything.

"I tried to make up for it once you got back."

"Yes I recall. You did make me glad I didn't stray."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.