Do for Lust What Won't Do For Love
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Tabooteller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Husband finds out that wife is having sex with another and that she is doing things she won't do with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Finally he unfroze enough to run from the sight. He rushed around the pouch not caring if he made enough noise to be heard. A couple boards creaked but not loud enough to be heard inside. When he reached the front steps he just leaped of and ran down the lane. By now he was so upset that he didn't feel the gravel stabbing his feet through his socks.

He continued running til he got to his car. Once seated he calmed a bit, for something to do he finished the one third cup of coffee that was left and put on his shoes. Finally he took ten deep breaths to calm himself so he could drive. He took another ten, then another. When he felt OK to drive he started the car and drove away. On the way he tried to keep his mind away from what he had seen, it would not do to get in an accident. Some of the images still crowded their way into his conscious mind, but he managed to not hit anyone nor drive off the road. He was peeped at a couple of times, but no one had to slam on their brakes hard.

Once he got to their house he just drove up the drive way slamming on the brakes as his tires hit the cement. He was in the middle of the drive way but didn't care if she had to park on the street this time. He got out and ran to the door, after fumbling with the keys he finally got the door open and rushed upstairs. He didn't know where he was going or why, but he ended up in the master bedroom where he screamed his rage and pain. He had to do something with his emotional energy. Only one thing he could think of, that would not wreck the house that is. It was out of place with most of his emotions but he pulled off his shirt anyway. He crumpled it in a ball and threw it into a corner, of course it spread out and fell to the floor short of its goal but he didn't notice.

He unzipped his pants and pushed both them and his underwear down in one movement. There was his manhood, his dick, sticking straight out hard as could be. He grabbed hold of it with one hand and started jerking up and down. No finesse this time, just rough and very quick up and down motions with his hand. Soon he felt the ecstasy that signaled he was about to cum. He increased his speed and soon he groaned very loudly, he wondered if they heard it out on the street, and his sperm burst forth from the tip of his shaft. At least ten times it shot out in great gobs of the stuff. All landed on the bed, but he didn't care if he made a mess he just needed an emotional release. This should help some. After he recovered, which only took a few econds, he noticed the amount of sperm was more, a lot more, then usual. And all of it went further then he would have thought possible.

He sighed and pulled back up his pants, after buckling them he started to pace. He still had too much energy and was too emotional. He was afraid what he might do or say if she was to walk in at this point. As he paced images kept coming to his mind, in no particular order. His wife with her legs spread as she rested after her's and the man's first fuck. In the image He had rolled off of her already so he could see between his wife's legs easily, he had seen his cum leaking out of her. Then there was an image of her sucking the bastard, that one was from while Tony had still been in the house. Another one was of the two fingers pushing into her anus, quickly followed by them fucking in the missionary position.

All too soon he had to have another release. His pain, jealousy and shock built up again and those images had sexually aroused him again. Not that it had taken much, he arousal had still been on high levels even with the masturbation. He went back to bed and dropped his pants again. His manhood was just as hard as before, but he was able to grip it softer. The first time he had moved his hand as fast as possible, whatever it had taken to get the job done as quick as he could. Now he slowed a bit, doing things he liked, such as lightly hitting his balls on the downswing. Just enough to bounce them, god that added so much to his thrill. This time it didn't take long either. Soon he could feel the pressure building and seconds later his man cum rushed up and out of his shaft. He had moved right next to the bed and all the globes of sperm ended up in the same pile that he had deposited there already. He was surprised again how far this batch flew and how much of it there was. Altogether there seemed to be more then four times his normal amount.

When the feelings died down he pulled up his pants but just snapped them since the way he was still feeling he may have to do this again. Again he paced the room feeling a bit calmer. Sexually speaking he was significantly calmer, but in the other ways he was just barley calmer. He let his feelings come to the surface, he hated that man, his wife's lover. That jerk had ripped Manty's trust in his wife away as well as fucking Darlinia and he had placed Manty in an agonized emotional position. He had to decide what to do about the situation and rather to try to salvage their relationship or not. He didn't want to forgive her right now, and he didn't want to be a cockled husband, but there were their children to consider, and he still did love her. He sighed and wanted to to scream. This time out frustration for being placed in this situation and because he didn't know what he wanted. There seemed to be equal emotions and logic on both sides.

In an undetermined amount of time later he heard his wife's car outside. She of course was parking on the street. He wondered what she would say about him being home and where she had been. He especially wondered what he was going to say to her.

He stood near the bed waiting as she climbed the stairs and came into the room. She had called his name a couple of times, but he had ignored it. He saw immediantly that now she was dressed in a short sleeve pullover and cargo shorts. He wondered where she had stashed the babydoll. Left in the car to get later, or was it still at the Rental. It could have been stashed in a kitchen cupboard since she had gone through it. Or so it had sounded like anyway.

She said, "What are you doing home?"

He tried to keep smiling and looking normal saying, "I left work early to see you."

She looked a little nervous and guilty maybe, but then smiled and came over to him. She put her hands on his shoulders and said, "You need to learn to park, you were blocking my side of the drive way."

She said it with a smile though. She most still be feeling pretty good to not be upset about parking on the street, he thought.

She continued with a lustful smile, "Let me take a shower and then you can see me all together."

And still horny also, he thought, which surprised him after all she had just done. He asked where she had been and she said something about seeing somebody she knew as a relaxation. Suddenly he was gripped by a surge of lust, his own horniess, not to mention frustration and hurt. His smiled disappeared and he grabbed her, smashing his mouth to hers.

When he pulled back she said, "Just let me take a shower..."

He didn't let her finished but grabbed her arms and thrust them upward. Before she could react to that he grabbed the bottom of her blouse and pulled it up over her arms. He thought good thing it was not a button blouse or he would have ripped the buttons off since he didn't have the patience to undo them. For a couple seconds she looked amazed then shocked and he was able to reached around her with both arms to get to her bra strap. He used both hands to undo it, amazed that it came undone so easy. He sometimes had to fumble with the catch when he undressed her. This time he had been determined to yang it off if need be, but it just opened as easy as could be.

He pulled it off her still raised hands and without looked threw it across the room. Now she was starting to protest as she lowered her arms. He just pushed her shorts and panties down in one motion and pushed her on the bed. She kept saying that she needed a shower, but he ignored it gripped the legs of her shorts and pulled them off. Her underwear came with them. Now she was starting to panic probably thinking he was going to go down on her or stick a finger in her slit and therefore discover what she had been doing. He thought about saying he already knew about that, but only kept quiet. He threw her shorts on the bed next to her then undid his pants. He belt was still undone as was his fly, so all he had to do was unsnap them and push them down. As he did she tried to get up still with a panic look on her face. He pushed her back, leaned over sideways on top of her, lifted one his leg's, pulled his pants off that leg, and put it back down. He repeated the maneuver with the other leg and once they were off he dropped his pants. His manhood was steel hard and proud. He thought it looked even bigger then normal, possibly because of all the blood that had rushed to it. There was enough blood to make it so hard it hurt.

He spread and raised her legs then scooted forward. He was just right so he could enter her while keeping his feet on the floor. Seconds alter he was inserting his super hard shaft into her juicy womanhood. It slide in very easy since she was still very slick with the combined juices from her body and her lover's. Once he was in all the way her pulled back out hard, then shoved it back in even harder. He continued and soon had a very furious rhythm going. She soon relaxed and started moaning. Evidently she thought he hadn't notice that it was sloppy seconds and obviously wasn't going to lick her or touch her down so her secret was safe. Or so she thought. He, of course, had noticed, he just was too preoccupied to say anything.

He continued with the tempo he set pushing in and pulling out faster and harder then at anytime previously. She didn't seem to mind since her head was rolling back and forth and by the sounds she was making, she was feeling good and beginning to feeling even better. That analytical part of his mind thought it was because her body was still aroused from her lover. No knowing what they had done after he left but she was defiantly headed toward a climax and it wasn't going to be small by her noise.

His was going to take a while even at the speed he was jamming into her, so he decided to enjoy it. Soon, however, he thought of something else he would enjoy. He pulled out and while Darlina made a disappointed noise he rolled her over. She raised her butt up thinking he wanted her that way. She was right and he climbed on the bed staying on his knees and moved closer. He finally was in the correct place to insert himself again. He did with a vengeance. In this case that wasn't just a saying, he wanted to her to feel it. He began the hard and fast thrusts again even though knelling on the bed like that made sure it wasn't as fast as before. She still was pushed forward each time he jammed his shaft into her, however. He watched her anus clenching then opening with each forward motion. Finally he placed one finger on it and pushed. She groaned at first, but as he pushed further she realized where he was and remembered what her lover had just done in there. She told him to take it out she was too dirty. He didn't listen. She begged him with groans in between,

"Please take it out, Ug... I promise you can do it all the way, Ugggm, once I get cleaned up."

She was obviously starting to panic as she tried something new, "Uggh I... I had an accident, please don't. Not now! Uggghgg."

He just pushed further in. Once it was all the way in he stopped moving and just enjoyed the sensation. He had had to slow way down with his fucking but he didn't care right at that moment. He did feel a slimness which did interfere with his pleasure but he knew what caused this slimy feeling. It was her lover's sperm. He pulled the finger out joined it with a second and pushed both back in. She groaned half in pain and half in pleasure that time because of the speed with which he inserted those fingers. He started pumping in and out with his fingers reveling in the sensation. It did look and feel as erotic as he had thought it would. However, he soon learned that it was difficult to maintain the tempo his body wanted while at the same time using his fingers in this way. After two minutes or so he decided he had enough. He briefly considered inserting his shaft into her anus instead of his fingers but he had just started feeling the ecstasy that signaled that his climax was almost beginning, he would in her recturm for too short a period of time.

He said the heck with it and pulled out his fingers. As they popped out streaks of white followed them rolling down toward her slit. He knew that the white stuff was sperm her lover had left in her. He felt rage and pain quickly followed by revulsion and jealously and still surprisly enough on the heels of that was an increase of sexual arousal. He let out a small cry of pain and sexual tension.

He then pulled out completely as he popped out she let out a small cry of sexual frustration but he wasn't done. Manty pushed her butt down, kinda hard then not so gently rolled her over. She looked at him in puzzlement probably wondering what the rough treatment was about and why he couldn't seem to make up his mind. She started to say something say something but he completely ignored her. He then raised her legs and half jumped, half leaned on her. He had aimed himself just right so that his shaft hit her slit and eased on in her slick opening. Once he was in all the way he pulled out quickly then pushed back in hard and fast. Soon he had the same fast rhythm he had had while standing and fucking her. He was laying on her this time of course but he was still pounding away at her with full force. She grunted every time he hit bottom, but didn't seem to mind. His breathing got faster and Darlina's moans of pleasure got louder. He again mashed his lips down on hers kissing her roughly and forcefully. He could feel her moans through his lips and that excited him even more. Soon though he had to lift up with his hands raising his torso which allowed him to thrust harder and faster.

Another minute at that speed and he forgot about her as his exctesy increased to almost his climax. At this he didn't care who or what she was as long as she gave him the feelings his body demanded. She began to buck against him almost as hard as he was thrusting, probably feelingthe same aniaml exctesy. A hand full of seconds laster she arched her back and screamed into her organism.

That part of Manty's mind that kept analyzing things told him that while it hadn't been one of her more powerful and longer climaxes it had been a solid one in intensity. At this point, hoever, the rest of his mind just didn't care either way. He had glanced down at her breasts and even as they shook hard each time the base of his shaft hit against the lips of her womanhood they still turned him on. He was amazed that after all these years and all of what happened to him the last couple of hours his arousal increased at the sight of them being violently jiggled around. His bliss was excruciating and almost to the point of no return. A few short seconds later he was at the point of no return. He thrust in even harder and deeper as he arched his back with his mouth open in a soundless scream. He froze there for an undeterminable amount of time then was released to finish his organism. His sperm burst forth deep into her womanhood. She could feel it scalding the walls of her love tunnel. He quickly changed the tempo of his thrusts to a very short very fast beat. As he came down from the euphoria he could feel the last three shots of his sperm spraying into her. That surprised him, he most have shot as much this time as he had both times he masturbated.

Now he locked his arms straight, with his hands resting on the bed and hung his head in weariness, but only for half a minute. Then instead of either collapsing on her and rolling off or tipping over to land next to her Manty yanked himself out of her, scooted backwards and stood up. He watched as his sudden departure had began a flow from her love tunnel. It was white and almost watery. He thought it was mixture of her cum, her lover's and his. For a second he was full of revulsion and hatred. It was good she didn't look at his face at that moment.

She did look at him with a puzzled expression but, said. "Boy, you bruised the lips on my mouth and the lips on my love tunnel." as she rolled over onto her stomach showing off her cute sexy butt to him. By the teasing tone of her voice and by the fact that she rolled over in such a way he knew she wasn't really angry about the bruising if he really had. He also noticed what he thought was a proud satisfied smile, just before she flipped. He thought no wonder she felt proud and satisfied, in one short afternoon she had turned two grown men into slobbering animals and had gotten her jollies off also.

As she settled onto her stomach she spread her legs a bit, maybe, he thought, with the hope that seeing her butt spread would make him become interested in some more. As he looked at her sexy butt, however, he had a different type of temptation. One he decided to give in to.

He raised one hand about face level then brought it down with a force fueled by all the frustration, pain and grief he had experience this afternoon. The loudness of the slap across her bare butt was louder then he had expected. He wondered for a second if it had been heard out on the street. She yelped in pain and started to ask in a shocked voice what that for. He wasn't listening though as he had decided that what was good for one cheek was good for the other. He quickly raised the hand again and bought it down even faster. Again it was with all the force his pain, frustration and grief could power it with. This time the slap was even louder he thought.

Darlina yelped again but this time quickly rolled over toward the end of the bed. Probably to protect her still stinging cheeks from further slaps, but he was already walking to a chair on the far side of the room. As he went he said they needed to talk. She landed in something but didn't pay it any attention. She rubbed one cheek and angrily said they most certainly did need to talk that had hurt.

He didn't answer but just sat down in the chair, with his bottom of the edge of the seat and his back straight so that his shoulder rested against the top of the chair's back. His eyes were mostly closed and he stared along the side of the bed, toward the wall that continued the door. To her it looked like he was staring at the wall, but he could still see her through the slits of his eyes by just moving his eyeballs a bit. The dresser's mirror was behind her so that if she did turn her head away from him he should still be able to see her face.

About then she realized she was laying in something cold and slimy. She turned partly on one side and looked at the bed where her shoulder had been. She saw what looked like a rather large pool of male cum. She looked puzzled as she stared at it then glanced at him with the same expression. She sat up and while using the top sheet to wipe it off her shoulder blade she again rubbed one of her butt cheeks.

She again angrily asked why he had done that but this time she added a question about where the mess on the bed had came from. Had he found some super viagra or Spanish Fly? She sounded nervous as she asked, perhaps he thought she was afraid he had discovered her secret or that he had become a manic. He ignored her as he tried to decide how to say that he knew about the affair,

She looked at him silently sitting like that and asked if he was OK.

He said in a calm, yet hurting sounding voice, "No"

He paused for a moment then finally burst out with, "I know you are having an affair and that you have been for some time."

He was surprised by how calm and emotionless his voice sounded.

She had one arm reached behind her rubbing her shoulder blade with the sheet as he said that. Immediantly her head spun up and around and she dropped the end of the sheet. He watched as surprise, panic, shock, quilt and anger chased each other across her face. She ended up with anger last when fire lit her eyes as she began to say something. It got jumbled so he wasn't sure what it was supposed to be, but he thought it was going to be some angry response about accusing her. He had a list of the evidence, starting with the underwear and ending with at the Rental, ready to go in his mind as she tried to bluff her way out of it. She surprised him though as the fire suddenly went out in her eyes and she sagged. She had been sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs dangling off now she looked so limp he wondered that she didn't fall boneless to the floor.

She asked in a soft, small voice, "How long have you known?"

"I part of my has known for almost ten months. The rest of me told that part to stop being so paranoid, that it didn't know what it was talking about." That last was said dripping with ironic tones.

She looked up in surprise but he continued, "At first it was a bunch of little things. Guilty postures, that was when you started having more meetings and coming home late from some of them. That was also when you started working longer at your job, yet at least some of the time you finished only the same amount of work. You would be cold to me sexually after you were on fire a few short hours earlier. While on the phone you changed conversations as I came into the room. Most times I just didn't pay enough attention to what you were saying but part of me most have caught it. There were other cues I can not explain. I have lived with you for over twelve years just like you know when I am troubled I knew something was going on.

"What brought it to head was two months ago when I found a pair of appearing and disappearing underwear. Not my underwear. I couldn't believe it at first it was so stereotypical, but as I thought about it certain events came to mind and I knew it was real. Events such as the night I joined you in the shower, after a late meeting. You seemed to be a bit nervous as I experience some sloppy seconds with you. At the time I just put it off as sweat and water from the shower, even though I had experience sloppy seconds from me a few times.

"Next I over heard part of phone call that sounded erotic. I knew what type of comments you were laughing at even though I only heard you."

She interrupted him with a question, "That was why you started walking around the house with stocking feet all of sudden?"

He just nodded.

"If you saw all those cues I am surprised I didn't notice you getting depressed about it,"

She paused as that phrase reminded her of something, she then continued, "Oh... I did. I was the friend whose relationship you were concerned about?"

Again he just nodded.

He sighed and said, "I need to know something. Two or three some things actually but first of all."

He sighed again and opened his mouth, closed it and opened it again. He seemed to have problems with getting out the next question, but finally asked, "Do you love him?"

She quickly shook her head and said, "No!"

He started to ask why but she continued, "Its just some type of animal magnetism with us. He doesn't love me and I don't love him. I do love you."

He said, "You're not helping your cause by saying that."

She looked up sharply at that, but before she could ask about his comment he rushed on, "Explain to me how it got started then."

She looked down at her hands in her lap, and breathed in deeply has she organized her thoughts, "It was during a business trip," She went to conferences for her job two or three times a year. Usually for two or three nights but ever so often there were longer ones. She usually used the longer ones as a way to get away from the children and husband for a couple of days and to be by herself.

"It was the one that lasted eight nights. I met him the second night while relaxing with a drink in the lounge. I was at a fairly large booth by myself. I... I... I don't think I would have done anything with him if it wasn't for the first time."

Suspecting his reaction to that statement she winced but it wasn't quite as bad as she expected, even though in a way it was worst.

In a soft tone filled with hurt and anger he asked, "The first time??!"

"Yes, I... I had had sex once b... before, two years and four months ago. It was during the trip I took eight weeks after my miscarriage. As you know we hadn't had sex for over six weeks,"

As she paused for breath he stated, "over eight weeks."

"Yes, over eight weeks partly because the doctor said not to for a while and partly because I had no desire for sex. We both wondered how long my libido would be turned off. A business trip was coming up and we along with my doctor thought a change of scenery could be good for my emotional healing. You thought I could be alone without having to be concerned about the day to day care of the kids and if need be I could finish grieving by myself in the hotel room. I... I should not have gone. I was not as over it as I thought and as I told when I got back my libido turned itself back on during the trip. What I didn't tell you was that it was on the flight out. I wished it had been just a few hour earlier so I could have had sex with you before I left, not only for my sake but for yours. I knew you were suffering not only with your grief but from terminal horniness."

She paused here, wiped her eyes, sighed, then said, "You were such a strength to me, comforting me, taking care of the kids, making sure they didn't bug me and not making in sexual demands while I was turned off. That is why I gave you the three blow jobs and twice brought you off with my hand."

"I did appreciate that and I said so."

"Yes you did and you gave my flowers and cards and told me I was a good mother when I was berating myself, for not taking care of the kids while I was physically recovering."

She paused again, looked at his face, with tears running down her cheeks, and said, "That is why I love you so much and why I feel so guilty. You've been there for me but I repaid your love and affection by betraying you.

Sniff, "I know you are probablyasking yourself if I love and appreciate you so much why can't I keep my legs closed? After the trip I asked myself that many times."

He just grunted since he didn't think he could say anything without yelling something that was better left unsaid.

She continued, "Anyway my sexual desires came back hard. It was as if they had been storied up for those weeks and released all at the same time. By the time the flight was over I was wet. I had lusted after every male on the flight even for some that were not good looking. I had flirted with one male flight attendant and flirted back with one male passenger. The attendant was probably used to it and ignored it but I think the passenger may have been expecting more since we had gotten in a little deep with the flirting.

Pt Two

"After landing I got my room and settled in. The meetings started the next day so I met and talked with a couple of individuals I knew in the same business. Later I went to the hotel's restaurant for dinner. It was not a good night for me. Not only was there all those good looking men whom I wanted but half way through dinner I started thinking about the baby I lost. It wasn't fair I shouted in my head, I had carried it over half way to term. I could barely keep my tears back but I didn't want to make a public spectacle of myself. So I ended up leaving without finishing all of my dinner. I went to my room and cried. You called to make sure if I had made it OK. I knew it was you so I answered it but as I did I felt ashamed. I had told you it was over it, mostly anyway, yet here I was crying like a baby. So I told you I was OK. You did sense I wasn't, possibly because of the way my voice sounded, but I bluffed my way out of it. Your presence, even over the phone, helped though and I was able to fall asleep soon afterward. The next day I was better and went about my responsibilities of learning knew things for my boss. I did well and had only a couple short periods of mourning throughout the day. After the scheduled meetings I decided to go to dinner early, just in case there was a repeat of last night. With less people in the place I won't have to worry so much about making a spectacle of myself if I had a crying fit.

"When I arrived at the restaurant it was still closed but would open in a minute or two. I saw that there was only a couple other diners waiting, which I thought was perfect. I was finally seated and ordered. I did fine I had no moments when I thought I was going to fall apart however my libido seemed to be operating on high again. During the day it hadn't been that big of a problem, as if it knew that the day was important so it held itself in check until it was time to play. I was so horny I almost lusted after a couple of the waitresses. I blanched at that thought, not what I wanted at all. I tell you that just to show you how horny I was. Anyway earlier while waiting for the place to open I had over heard three waitresses talking. They didn't have much to do until the dinner crowd got there so they were girl talking. Remember these were young woman twenty to twenty-five I believe. They were talking about the various men they were dating. I ignored most of what they said but one thing did catch my attention. One waitress said this one stud who worked there was well hung. The others agreed. He was significantly bigger then any of the other men they had been having sex with. That was all I heard but it was enough.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.