Do for Lust What Won't Do For Love - Cover

Do for Lust What Won't Do For Love

Copyright© 2004 by Tabooteller

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Husband finds out that wife is having sex with another and that she is doing things she won't do with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

He was laying on top of her thrusting his dick in and out of her pussy. He pushed it all the way in, than pulled it almost out, then back in, just the way she liked it, as he had learned during their twelve years of marriage. Of course it didn't hurt that this happened to be the way he liked it best also. Her groans were increasing as he fucked her harder, speeding up his tempo. Too bad part of his mind would not allow him to get all the way into it.

They had had a great beginning, of this session, with her giving him a blow job. She had even allowed him to spout in her mouth which she didn't always do. It had been one of her better blow jobs too, he wondered if she was feeling guilty about something.

After he recovered he had pushed her over and gone down on her. Licking her pussy lips, sucking on her clitoris, sticking his tongue into her pleasure tunnel. Soon she was moaning like he had just been. He used his fingers to spread open her lips and had licked first one side than the other of the inside walls of her clit. He couldn't reach in far with his tongue of course but she liked it and he liked doing it. He could taste her better that way. Even after twelve years and two children he still was in love with his wife's pussy. Once he got going he was a man obsessed, with tasting her and feeling her lips and feeling her nub of pleasure rolling around in his mouth. He liked the feel of it against his tongue.

Manty had finally pushed in two fingers upside down, when they were deep enough he started stroking her G-spot. This was quickly followed by him sucking on her clit, with all of it in his mouth. It was just the way she liked it and it had set her off in her first orgasm of this session. She softly screamed her pleasure as her back arched. He had been glad the kids were at their grandparents since she probably would be getting loud soon. She got very loud sometimes. Twice now they had to make up something to explain the noises she had been made.

During this session, though, even during the most intense moments, a part of his mind had been feeding him questions and not allowing him to enjoy the feelings as much as usual. He had ignored the questions since now wasn't the time.

After her climax, they shifted to a 69 position for a while before both had jumped into this position ready for the finale. Now as he pushed in faster and deeper and as her back arched, signaling that she was closing in on another climax, all other thoughts vanished. All he could think of was the sensuousness of her breasts as he looked down on them and the noises she was making as her body climbed that peak. He also enjoyed the feeling of pubic areas meeting as he pushed in hard. His pleasure increased dramatically, as he arched his head back and he started saying "god, god, goood," under his breath.

Manty could feel her thrusts as she pushed back, meeting him half way. Finally she let loose in a primal scream as he increased the speed of his thrusts to full power. He was pushing, pulling out then pushing back in so fast he couldn't go any faster. He was also going as deep as he could. Her hips were hitting his as they both tried to get him even deeper. Finally she reached the peak of her climax and froze for a moment, as if her body was about to put all its energy into the pleasure her mind was feeling. She let loss a loud pleasure screamed, ending with a long hissed Yess! She gasped for breath and bucked hard as her orgasm slipped away. She fell back down to the bed with a whoph as she let out the air she had been holding at the end.

He didn't slow down though as her climax pushed his even closer to the edge. Seconds later he let out a loud "Gaaaum" as the first of his sperm blasted its way out of his dick. A second shot produced a softer "Gaaaa", He continued to fuck her as he changed his tempo to faster, shorter strokes, these lasted two or three seconds longer after his orgasm was done.

Finally he was done, exhausted, he plopped down next to her on their bed. He started drawing in deep breaths to get his breathing back to normal. Darlina was breathing hard too, but she got her breaths back to normal before he did. As his breathing slowed she coddled next to him, enjoying his warmth and presence.

He automatically draped one arm over her shoulders like she liked and drew her even closer. He had been doing this for twelve years, ever since their wedding night and he usually didn't mind. This night, however, he did mind, but didn't say anything, it wasn't time yet.

She whispered in his ear, "That was one of the better ones. Thank you." she touched his nose with one finger and continued, "You still light my fire in a big way and you still can put it out."

She snuggled in even more and said, "I love you sooo much."

As they laid there, she was soon almost asleep. He wasn't though. Those thoughts were back with the same questions he had ignored while they made love, and there were more question now. As the newer thoughts came into his mind he tensed up.

Darlina felt the tensing and woke up enough to asked, "Why the sudden tenseness?"

"I was just thinking about work."

With a mock seriousness in her tone she slapped his chest and said, "You aren't supposed be thinking about work at this time. You're supposed to be thinking about me so you can dream of us in your sleep."

"I know but some of these thoughts won't go away."

He kissed her and "But I do love you, no matter what."

She puzzled about that for a moment but then was asleep

He continue to lay there feeling a touch guilty for he had lied to her. He wasn't thinking about work. He was thinking of a chain of events that had led him to one conclusion. That his loving wife of twelve years was cheating on him. There was nothing conclusive yet, but there a hell of lot of circumstantial evidence.

His mind went back to the first event in this chain. It had been so cliche-ish. Someone else's underwear had been mixed with his. It was one pair and had been his size, but as he took them out of the drawer that morning he had noticed the brand. He had thrown away the last of that brand a couple of months before. They had gotten too raggaty so he had bought new ones. As he held up that pair he thought, I didn't know I had any more of these left. No wonder I didn't throw them out with the rest, this pair some how is still in good shape.

He had put them on and gone about his business without giving them a second thought. Until two weeks later that is. For some reason he couldn't remember now, he had wanted to look them over again. Maybe his subconscious had been trying to tell him something. Whatever the case he looked every where for them. In his drawer, in the washer and dryer, even in the hamper. He ended up taking out his underwear drawer to see if they had fallen behind it. Nope, he did find a couple missing socks, non matching, but not what he wanted to find.

That had got him wondering. About what he wasn't sure at that time since he was still trusting her. But in the next couple of days as he thought about things in general, previous incidents came to mind that made him wonder about her. She had started having more meetings at night, she only had a part time job but she volunteered a lot. Darlina had always had some meetings, PTA, Blood drives etc... Now she had more and some had been taking longer, even past eleven at night a couple of times. Two or three times when he had been gone on a business trip, he had called him and she hadn't answered. He had left a message on their machine and she had always called back. One time she had waken him up at Eleven-thirty at night. Then there was the time when he was gone and their children were at their grandparents, he had called. The phone, had rung and rung finally just before he hung up she had answered. She sounded flush and out of breath like she had just ran a marathon or had been doing some other physical activity. She also had been distracted. He hadn't thought that much about it at that moment thinking she had forgotten to turn back on the answering machine for some reason, and had had to run down the stairs to get to the phone. Now he didn't trust that scenario.

A few days after he had gotten home from that trip, he had over heard a telephone conversation. He had been happily working on his computer when he had started to get a headache. He hadn't wanted the headache to stop his work, so had gone down stairs to get some pain reliever. He was in his socking feet so his wife more then likely had not heard him walk down the stairs. He heard her though. Giggling almost like a school girl. As he got closer the giggling sounded like the tone she used when he suggested something dirty where others might hear him, or when he suggested something sexual in a way that was unusual for him.

His eyes had narrowed and he had moved closer, she was in the kitchen by the door, where she would most probably hear him come down the stairs. Usually that is. He couldn't glance in without taking abit chance of her seeing him, so he had stood on one side of the door with his head leaning toward the sound. She had paced over by the door to glance toward the stairs. He thought that was what she was doing anyway, she could have been just very nervous. As she neared the door he thought she would come through it but she stayed in the kitchen and therefore didn't see him.

Manty could hear better though and heard the voice from the phone's speaker. Not good enough to tell what was being said but good enough to tell it was a man's voice. Darlina said that would be fun and something about a house they owned and rented at times. She had paced back to the far end of the kitchen and was talking softly so he wasn't able to catch every word. The house she meant was one they owned and was almost out in the country. The closest neighbor was a quarter mile down the road. A lot of trees were around it. Sometimes they used it as a weekend getaway and a couple people rented it on a regular bases for a month each summer. They had also rented to people who needed a place to stay just for a week to eight weeks. Currently it was empty.

At that point he had gotten paranoid with her pacing she could come out anytime, and had decided to see how she would react when if he walked into the kitchen. So he had softly backed away from the door. He postioned himself at an angle which would look like he had just come down the stairs he walked into the kitchen. She saw him immediantly and jumped. She also changed what she was saying. Suddenly talking about recipes and kids. He had moved on past her, almost touching her, to get to where they kept the pain relievers. As he passed her he heard the male voice say something short. She just said yes that's it.

Manty had looked puzzled at her after the jump so she put a hand over the phone and said in a low voice, "I didn't hear you come in, you startled me."

He had just nodded wondering if she had been startled or if she had a guilty conscious. He had taken two pills then gone back up the stairs, but instead of going to the room where they kept the computer, he had laid on their bed with his arm over his eyes. Not liking the thoughts that were coming into his mind. There other links in that chain of thoughts and events even though most he couldn't name. He just knew that he knew her and that she was keeping something from him, she was doing something. His subconscious had been trying to tell him for a while, but he hadn't been listening.

That brought him up to the present and the questions that had plagued his mind during their lovemaking. Questions like: was it really lovemaking on her part; like was she thinking of him now or was she comparing their sizes. And other similar questions. He had decided already to check up on her. That made him wince inside but he had to know. Two nights from now she had another meeting, he had already set it up by telling her he was working late that night, which even though rare did happen at times. That meant she should get a babysitter for the kids. He would wait, have dinner some place then drop by the meeting place, which in this case was a local school, which was located almost on his way home. He could say that he had gotten done earlier then expected and had stopped by on the way home to see how the meeting was going. He shook his head thinking, I don't like lying to her, but if Darlina is not there I won't have to.

Tears came to his eyes at what he was afraid he would find two nights from then. He didn't want their relationship to end, not for him but especially not for the kids. They needed both parents and were too young to understand what their mother was guilty of. If she was. A small part of him still held out hope he was just being paranoid.

Finally he fell asleep. After a troubled night's sleep he got up soon after the alarm went off. She got up also and kissed him saying, "I love you this morning." Like she always did, even when one or the other was out of town, she usually called him to tell him that. Even on those days she hadn't answered the phone the night before. Today he just mumbled something like he did now and then when he hadn't gotten enough sleep. He went through his retinue, had breakfast he did not seem to have an appetite for, and left for work. He yelled bye just before he walked out the door. She wondered why he hadn't kissed her like he usually did.

The day went passingly well since once at work he was able to forget all his questions about Darlina. That night he was still depressed even though he tried not to show it. She knew something was up but thought it had to do with work and that it wasn't time to press him about it.

The next morning he reminded her of him working late and she said the babysitter was already lined up. He nodded good and finish his breakfast, half of it anyway. He still didn't feel like eating. Again he left without kissing her. Again at his job he was able to submerse himself in his work, even working through lunch since he didn't have an appetite. He worked through dinner, telling everyone he had some catch up to do. Usually someone, sometimes half dozen or so people worked late so no on ewould think it unusual for him to be there after hours. He set his alarm watch for six-forty-five so he could get to the school an hour and a few minutes after the meeting started. That could give her enough time not to be there.

The next few minutes he got so engrossed in his work he jumped when the alarm went off. He quickly finished what he was doing, put away everything then, used the bathroom and left. He made good time to the school even though he traveled under the speed limit. He parked his car out on the street and walked in through the parking lot. No sign of her car, which didn't necessarily mean anything, he hoped. He walked in and saw someone he barely knew. Hopefully he could ask her if Darlina was here and it not get back to Darlina. The woman had seen Darlina just before the meeting began but not recently. He looked around some more then left.

He quickly decided to stay but not obviously. He got in his car pulled away from the curb but instead of driving off he found a shadow he could park in and still see the parking lot. About fifteen minutes before the meeting was scheduled to end he saw a car come zooming up the road. It parked where he had parked and a woman got out and very hurriedly walked onto the campus.

He frowned. That car could be his wife's and the woman could have been her, but she was too far away and it was too dark to see for sure. There was one way to find out though. He started to get out of his car when a police car went by. It slowly went though the parking lot and down the street. By the time it was gone people were starting to come out of the school. Just a handful but enough to see him if he got out now. He ended up just starting the engine and driving away not really caring if any of them noticed him and wondered what he was up to.

He arrived home and paid off the babysitter and went in to see his children since both were in bed by this time. He said good night to them, hugged them and even managed to read a short story to one. Darlina got home in time to say good night to them. She almost always made sure she did. Watching her reacting with their children, he again came to the conclusion that she did love them. She helped them with schoolwork, made sure she was there when they got home from school, even though one was in kindergarten. She liked being around them. Now Manty wondered if she still loved him.

Three nights later there was another meeting. This time he hired the babysitter, one they didn't use very often, and made sure she got there after his wife left. He just told the babysitter that something had come up and he needed to do something for an hour or so.

He waited long enough for the meeting to begin, it was a PTA meeting at the same school. He parked in the same shadow and waited and waited. He hadn't used the bathroom this night so his bladder started to feel full. He decided to endure the pain. Twenty minutes after the meeting was supposed to have started a woman who looked to be dressed like his wife came out, got in a car and drove away.

He drove away soon after. He used his cell phone to call his home and after the babysitter answered he asked if possible could she stay an hour past the time he said he would be home. He explained that he would understand of she couldn't, this was all last minute stuff and he apologized for the inconvenience. She could stay and said she would be happy to. That out of the way he went to a fast food joint, used the bathroom, got a cup of coffee. He slowly drank it.

He got another and slowly drank it, when he was done he used the bathroom again, forcing himself to urinate since he didn't know how long he would be sitting there and he didn't want a repeat of earlier, he was in enough pain as it was. He drove back to his shadow and parked. Then waited and waited some more. Finally her car came driving down the street and into its space. The woman ran onto the school campus disappearing into its shadows. She was late tonight the meeting was almost over. He needed to hurry to check his idea, he only needed a minute for it. He got out and ran to the car and hurried got out his keys. He found his copy of the key to her car and tried the lock. Nothing. He sagged with relief. But as he put the key away and turned he noticed something.

He turned this way and that to confirm it. With a curse he got the key out again and moved over to another car. He hoped that police car would not make an appearance tonight. For it turned out that in his haste to get here he had ran to the wrong car. The one he had tried was like his wife's but obviously wasn't. This new car was the right one. He had just checked the visual clues to make sure. He tried the key hoping against hope for a miracle. His heart stopped as the key turned and the door opened as he pulled the latch. His heart beating again he locked the door slammed the door shut and ran back to his car. He got in and zoomed away, gunning the engine like a street racer, not caring if those people leaving the school right then heard him or not. He had to get home, dismiss the babysitter and get her going before Darlina got home.

He pulled into his driveway, not caring that the car was a little crooked and closer to the garage door then normal. He ran inside paid off the sitter, giving her a tip for being a good sport, and got her out the door with a minimum of small talk, ten minutes before his wife got home. During those ten minutes he walked up stairs sat down on their bed with a thump. He reached down and untried his shoes. He took the first one off and threw it across the room.

He said, "why did you put me in this spot? Now I have hard choices to make."

Tears came to his eyes and he said outloud again, "I love you and I don't want this relationship to end, especially for the kids' sake."

He threw the other shoe across the room and sat there. Soon he heard her car pull up so he dried his eyes and readied himself for her. She came up the stairs and went straight to the kid's rooms. She was later them usual tonight and they were almost asleep. He hoped they won't say anything about the sitter. If they did all he could think of to say was that they had just gotten confused in their sleep. That could happen with the younger one so would be a good excuse for him, but not for the older one. It was all he could think of though. It turned out they were too sleepy to mention it therefore he was safe.

While talking to the woman the other night he had found out that his wife at times completly missed a meeting and at other times seemed to disappear right after it began. Sometimes the woman would see Darlina at the end walking to her car so thought she had been there all along. The important stuff usually happened in the beginning anyway so if Darlina snuck off to go home, get some Starbucks, or take a nap in the nurses office, as a couple of the women did at times, it didn't matter that much to the outcome.

The next day at work he thought about what to do. He still had no conclusive proof she was having sex with someone. She probably had lied to him a bunch of times already so she could make something up about all this. Knowing her she may already had a story ready to go. One that sounded real and that could be true. And that small part of mind still wanted to believe this was all a big mistake, a comedy of errors. He didn't really believe that, but he still had some hope. So what it boiled down to was that he had to catch them red handed.

How though. Where were they meeting? All over the place it sounded like, including his and Darlina's house. It could be at the man's house or a nearby hotel. Maybe at both houses and/or different hotels in the neighborhood just to throw anybody off the trail, if need be. To give himself time he called his parents and asked if they would like children for a week, summer was coming up and they would be out of school. His parents jumped at the chance. Their grandkids hadn't been over for a week in a long time. Over for one night yes, but even that had been just rare lately.

So he set the date for a three weeks from then. He didn't want to wait that long, but he didn't want his children in the middle of this, and this way he wouldn't have to worry about hiring a babysitter for them on the fly like the other night.

He told his wife he had called his parents to take the kids for at least week right after school was out. She didn't like the idea, but soon accepted his arguments, his parents did need to see them and the two of them needed some relaxation time without the children. She finally agreed, but it was faster then he expected. He couldn't help but think that it was because it would give her more time to see her lover.

For the next three weeks he moped around, trying to appear normal. She was as loving as usual, actually more so. A couple of times she attacked him with kisses saying how much she loved him, how glad she was they were married. He wondered if she did the same with her lover, or if she was feeling guilty. Once he as he was feeling extra sad he reproved her kissing saying he had work to do. She was startled and looked hurt, but part of him didn't care.

They did have sex during these three weeks, once on a Saturday while the kids were at someone's house playing she attacked his face with kisses and pushed him on the bed climbing on top of him. Soon she slipped down and undid his pants. After pulling them down over his hips and moving his briefs over she started sucking and licking his manhood. Soon he was hard, she sucked hard, deep throating him and even licking the sensitive underside. She spent time licking on the under side sliding her tongue all the way up and down, next Darlian placed her mouth over his dick's top. His wife used her teeth to scrap the edges where it flared out and slopped over, as she moved her head up and down in small movements. He was starting to get close. He warned her of that fact since she hardly let him cum in her mouth, but she stopped looked him in the face and said, "Its OK, its a gift for you."

He almost told her no as thoughts of her doing that to another man popped into his head. But she continued, slowing her up and down movements. She stopped, licked around the top, nibbled on the edges of the head, went back to licking up and down on the bottom side then suddenly putting her mouth over the head and sucking. Every time she did that after licking, he would jerk with pleasure. Finally he was getting closer and closer. Finally as she deep throated him again, he arched his back and said "Gaaaa". She licked the underneath one last time then clamped her mouth onto the head. As she did he arched his back again crying "God, Goood!"

He couldn't believe he hadn't clmaxed yet. She went back to gently scrapping her teeth up and down the edges. All too soon he felt his climax building beyond control. He pushed upward trying to push more dick into her mouth. She choose that moment to push a finger into his anus. She had wetted it with slivia and he was relaxed because of what she was doing so it went in easy. All the way in. He screamed as his cum burst out of his dick. He stayed arched like that for an underdermined amount of shots finally falling back to the bed for his last three shots of man juice. He managed to look at her face as she finished swallowing it all, with just a tiny trickle down one corner of her mouth.

She took her finger out of his anus, stood up and smiled a huge lustful cat got the bird smile.

She said, "I still know how to give special gifts."

She walked out the room.

She had been doing things like that more lately. They were still rare and therefore not suspicious on their own but he still thought about it. This time though it reminded him of her first blow job.

It had been the third day of their honeymoon. After a shower, she just surprised him by pushing him on the bed and sucking on him. She had sucked his dick a couple times in the last two days, but not like this. She started off sucking hard until he was big. Next she had licked him while using her finger to trace the veins on the surface of his manhood. Gently caressing him up and down on one side while licking him on the other. She sucked, kissed, and even gave him a couple of hickies there. Finally he had warned her he was close but she just looked at him and said that it was OK this was a special gift to show how much she loved him. She went back to sucking. It was her first blow job and even though it wasn't perfect, she bit too hard at one point and scrapped too hard with a finger nail another time, it was fantastic. When he neared his climax he had arched his back as if his body was trying to shove more of his shaft into her mouth. Finally just as the first globe of sperm had blasted forth he had screamed. He froze that time also but as he fell back down she kept sucking. He looked at her. She proudly smiled around his shaft. She hadn't learned how to swallow it all yet so as she smiled it dripped out down each corner of her mouth. He just stared at the sight. His manhood in her mouth, her sexy smile, his man juice running down her mouth. Suddenly with a yell he grabbed her arms pulled her off of him and up, then rolled her over all in one movement. He slipped down and had returned the favor for a few short minutes finally when he couldn't stand it anymore he had crawled back up and jammed his dick into her pussy. He begin to fuck her hard slamming his hips against hers. He also mashed his lips against hers not caring that his sperm was still on her chin. Nor did he care as he sucked on her tongue that the new taste was him. That was when they had discover it was better when her legs were raised. He had just wanted to get in deeper and had pushed her legs up to reposition himself. He continued to jam himself in hard.

He ended up lasting longer then he thought he would. Finally though she arched her back as she let out a small scream and a second later he went Gaaa and shot his load. When he was done he flipped over and laid there panting.

Soon he said, "I'm sorry are you OK?"

She said, "I think my lips are bruised and down there might be bruised also but I am fine." she snuggled in closer and said, "Its good to know I can turn you into an animal, but just so its not too often."

He started to say, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."

She had shushed him and said, "I am not hurt and I had a climax too. It's OK."

Back to the present Tony wondered if she had been increasing the special gifts, which included more then usual blow jobs, because she was feeling guilty. He realized that may not so bad, She should feel guilty and it probably meant she still loved him. In fact all the lovee dovee things she had been doing showed that. She wasn't that good of an actress, to fake that, he hoped anyway. He pulled his pants back up and went to find her.

He found her and said, "Thank you. I love you."

She looked at him funny since he hadn't been able to keep all of his hurt feelings out of his tone during the last three words. But she only said, "I love you too. Very much."

He couldn't though resist asking in what he hoped was a light hearted tone, "What was that for? You feeling guilty about something?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.