Descent Into Darkness - Cover

Descent Into Darkness

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A Victorian lady's discovery of herself and a strange new world she never knew existed. It's slow moving with a storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Fiction   Historical   Vampires   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

Weeks passed and Franchesca grew stronger with each new day. The injuries she had suffered from the rapes were healed and her legs were strong and she could walk well now. They took many walks out into the forest, hand in hand, so much in love. He took her riding on Darkness, too, along the narrow paths that snaked thru the woods. He also brought her to Diana's Pool in the late afternoons when the local children were all gone back home from their days there, swimming and jumping from the rope swing. They were very poor kids and he was always generous about letting them play there.

One very warm steamy night, they decided to go down to the pool and cool off. They packed a small dinner basket with wine, cheese and french bread and brought a blanket and a candlestick. They rode on Darkness down to the riverbank. Franchesca held the wicker basket and sat in front of Eric on the black stallion.

When they got there they spread the blanket onto the grass and had a romantic dinner just as the sun was setting. After they dined Eric poured them each a glass of port and said "Franchesca, I have something for you." He smiled and took out of his pocket a small purple velvet box and handed it to her.

"Your wedding gift, my darling," he said.

She opened it to reveal the most beautiful ring she had ever seen. It was a pink amethyst stone encircled with diamonds on each side all set in platinum. Very ornate and very beautiful.

"It belonged to my mother," he said and he took it out of the small case and placed it on her ring finger. "It fits you perfectly." he added. She looked down at it and smiled, her heart filled with a happiness she never knew before. This man, so gentle and wonderful, gifting her with this beautiful ring. She leaned over and kissed him.

"I love it... Eric, and I love you." and he kissed her back. First on her lips and then moving his way down the soft nape of her neck. 'How he wanted that neck! How he wanted her!' He would wait till their wedding night for the transformation.

"I have an idea!" he said "Let's go skinny dipping!" and he got up quickly pulling her up.

"Okay, sounds like fun!" she replied. and they started pulling off their clothes. She had been wearing a long black skirt and a white lace blouse and he was in his black breeches and white poet shirt. She was down to her white corset and pantaloons when she suddenly felt shy in front of him, She knew it was silly, maybe it was the wine, she didn't know. But all of a sudden she found herself blushing.

"Turn your head!" she said and started giggling and undid her corset and pulled down her pants, threw them on the ground and ran into the water. Her long black hair reaching her bare bottom. He raised his eyes in puzzlement and delight at her. He took his clothes off fast and ran in after her, laughing.

"I'm coming in after you!" he shouted and grabbed her from behind. She let out out a scream and he picked her up in the water, their naked bodies touching each other so sensuously. He swam out deeper with her in his arms, floating, both of them under the full moonlight. It was so peaceful and calm there. The moon was full and shone down on them and it's reflection bounced off the water and accentuated the whiteness of their skin.

They swam closer to the shore now to shallower water and she wrapped her arms and legs around him kissing him. He pulled her tightly to him and he played with her breasts, and kissed them and sucked on her nipples as he held her high in the calm water. She played with his long wavy hair as he did this.

The water made them each feel so light and weightless and she felt his cock bobbing up and down in the water. She felt for it with her hands and slid onto it, the water gushing by as she climbed on. 'Oh, it felt so good in her, ' "Mmm..."she whispered softly as is went deep into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.