Descent Into Darkness - Cover

Descent Into Darkness

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Victorian lady's discovery of herself and a strange new world she never knew existed. It's slow moving with a storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Fiction   Historical   Vampires   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

"For me?" she had never seen anything so beautiful. It looked like it was spun from the finest of silk and the black lace on the sleeves and bodice was of the softest quality.

"It's beautiful," she said. "Where did you get it and who was it for?"

"It comes from Paris and it had belonged to the woman who was to be my wife. But, alas, she never got to wear it." And his face clouded up, "But never mind that! It now belongs to you. Here, let's slip it on."

He helped her with it as he slid it on her and tied the small dainty satin ribbon under her bust. It looked lovely on her.

"This was meant for you, Franchesca, it fits you like a glove. You look stunning."

He helped her pull it down over her bottom and her legs, then covered her up.

"How are you feeling my dear?" he asked.

"Quite sleepy now, it must be the medicine." she answered.

"Well, sleep, my love"... and he bent forward and touched the side of her face and hair, then he lifted her chin up and planted a kiss on her soft lips. She responded with her rose bud mouth.

He wanted to explore that sensuous mouth. He wanted to explore every inch of her, in and out. His cock was getting hard now just thinking about it. But he could see she was very sleepy and he would let her rest for now. It had been a stressful morning for all.

"Sleep now... I'll be back later with your dinner." And he closed the thick velvet drapes and the room darkened. The scent of lilac had filled the room. There was no need to light the fire until later as it was comfortable.

'It must be quite warm out today, ' he thought. He decided to take Darkness out for a ride after he had something to eat. He turned around to see her already asleep as he quietly shut the door.

He went downstairs into the huge dining room and Soames had set out a pot of hot coffee and croissants, scrambled eggs and sausages. They both sat at the huge polished wooden table and ate their late breakfast and discussed everything that happened.

"Do you think they'll return?" he asked Soames. "It was foolish of you to let them upstairs! Now they'll be very suspicious about the locked door." he scowled.

"I didn't know what else to do, I thought it may be worse if I didn't let them go up. It seemed to satisfy their curiosity... for now. I told them you were away on a business trip."

"Let's keep the main gate locked. If they come here again, they better have search warrants!" his Master exclaimed, "anyway, I'm taking Darkness out now for some exercise. Keep an eye on her. I'll be back for dinner time. Prepare something special tonight. I think there's a pheasant still in the larder from my last shoot? Prepare that and bring up a bottle of our finest wine."

"Yes, sir." he answered.

"I'll lock the gate myself," and he went up to dress. He chose black breeches, a white shirt, tall leather riding boots and a black brocaded riding coat. He grabbed his riding crop and was out the door.

The sun was out and it was a glorious day. He put a saddle on Darkness and mounted him. He took him all over the grounds and thru the many acres of wooden trails around the mansion. He led him down the narrow dirt path to Diana's Pool. He stopped now and dismounted the horse and walked to the edge of the water. He let the horse drink the clear water as it glistened in the midday sun. He sat now in the grass and took out his flask of scotch and had a sip. He looked over at the cliff and he remembered the day he first saw her.

She looked so beautiful as he spied her in his glasses. A combination of sensuousness and innocence all wrapped up in a pretty little package. Sunning herself on the rocks. Then falling asleep and pleasuring herself in a wet dream. He smiled at the memory and felt his manhood growing in his pants. He was so horny, he wanted her and soon, he had been teased enough by her nakedness and beauty. He couldn't stand it any longer and pulled his throbbing hard cock out of his pants and stroked it thinking of her. It was huge and thick and it didn't take long, just a few strokes and he shot off his load. It had been building up for days and was at least some kind of release for him. But it wasn't enough. He wanted her.

He had tried to control himself these past few days, there were a number of times he could have just taken her, but he didn't. But today when he slipped the black gown over her, well, that was the limit. He wanted her that very instant. But he'd be patient, a day in the sun out riding w Darkness would be good for him and his peace of mind. There would be time for pleasure with her later. And he would deal with those two other intruders later, too, he decided.

"Yes, tonight would be his and his alone with her." he thought to himself as he watched the sun go down sitting on the edge of the river bank.

"I must get back now, the hour grows late, and there's a lot to do." and he hopped on his horse and galloped back to the house anticipating the night ahead.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.