Descent Into Darkness - Cover

Descent Into Darkness

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Victorian lady's discovery of herself and a strange new world she never knew existed. It's slow moving with a storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Fiction   Historical   Vampires   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

The carriage sped along the twisting roads as fast as the driver could take it. He only hoped it would make it in time. He didn't know how long she could last. They finally came to the edge of the long private gated drive, Soames got out and opened the gate. The carriage passed thru, there was no time to waste, he'd shut the gate later. They passed by the two large old stone gargoyles on tall pedestals resting on each side of the driveway entrance.

They reached the front entrance to his mansion... It was a huge grey stone building covered in ivy, two huge stone urns on each side of the front door planted with tall topiary trees. Tall lilac and rhododendron trees framed the sides of the impressive building. Soames unlocked the huge, heavy dark mahogany door. He helped his master carry her in. They carried her up the long winding dark wood staircase and placed her onto his big canopy bed in his bedroom chamber. He quickly undressed her carefully, trying not to hurt her in any way. They both looked her over for any broken bones but there didn't seem to be any. He had thought for sure she had a broken leg.

He then covered her with a light sheet and blanket. They heated water and brought towels and he washed her face. They took some antiseptic and he washed the gash on the side of her head and applied some iodine. It wasn't as bad as it first looked. The bleeding had stopped. Soames left them alone. He dipped the washcloth into the big porcelain bowl of warm water to give her a sponge bath. He turned down the covers, washed her arms, her breasts and her belly. He washed both her legs which were scuffed and bruised, being careful with her injuries. He gently washed her small white feet and dried them. He held one in his hands and studied it, then planted a kiss on it. Then he went to his dresser and found some dusting powder and lightly went over her with the feather puff.

He then stood back and admired her female beauty, lying there nude and so still on his big mahogany masculine bed. She looked so pale and white. Her skin cream colored against the dark burgundy bedding. Her black hair laying all about her against the soft ecru colored silk pillows her head lay upon. His gaze stopped to the small dark v shaped patch between her thighs. His breathing became a little heavier.

He came a little closer now, wanting to touch her soft skin, to caress her breasts, rub his hands down her belly. He wanted her as she lay there not conscious of anything around her. His hand reached out and he ran a finger lightly up her leg from her toes. He touched the tip of one of her nipples. His finger encircled the big rosy bud. It hardened under his touch. He knelt forward and lightly kissed it but then quickly composed himself and covered her up. 'No, it wouldn't be right', he thought. He also didn't want her to catch cold.

He took out the smelling salts and held them up to her nose. She came to and opened her eyes staring at him. The light scent of the lavender powder wafting up to her nose. "Thank God!" he thought with a sigh of relief. He got her a glass of whiskey and lifted her head gently and gave her a sip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.