Slut Wife - Cover

Slut Wife

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: The first time I ever saw my future wife was at a party. She was sandwiched between two guys behind the garage. I was taking some air and having a smoke when I heard a noise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   .

The first time I ever saw my future wife was at a party. She was sandwiched between two guys behind the garage. I was taking some air and having a smoke when I heard a noise. Turning the corner and in the dim light I could see three figures, a slim girl between two guys. My eyes now accustomed to the low light I could make out the details easily. The top of her dress was down around her waist and the guy behind her was holding her upright by his hands around her naked tits. The guy in front had his hand up her skirt and by the actions of his arm he was frigging her. She wasn't fighting them so I assumed she was there on her own accord. I must have made a slight noise for the guy with his hand up her skirt turned his head and I could see his teeth flash in the darkness.

"Hang around if you want some of this," he said with a laugh in his voice, "the slut won't mind."

I leaned against the concrete wall of the garage and just watched. The guy in front forced her legs open and moved between them. Being totally supported by the guy behind, the front guy unzipped and forced his way inside her. With fast powerful thrusts he fucked her for some minutes then he was still as he pumped his spunk into her. Swiftly she was reversed and the guy that was behind her moved between her legs and then he too started to fuck her hard.

"There you go, all done," said one guy with a smirk, "you want any help?"

"No I'm fine thanks fellers," I said.

I took her hand but I had to put my arm around her waist to hold her upright while I watched her two lovers return to the party.

"Come on love," I said, "time to get you home, did you come with anyone?"

"No," she said drunkenly.

"Ok, come with me," I said, although I had come with a mate, I could leave without telling anybody, he would just assume rightly that I had scored and left.

She was asleep before we were half way back to my place and I had to carry her upstairs to my spare room. I stripped her naked, not hard for all she was wearing was her dress. Her bra and knickers having been taken off earlier and now were gone. I looked down at her and studied her body in the light for the first time. She was a very beautiful girl with a perfect body. Reluctantly I tucked her in and turned off the light and went to my own bed. My first thoughts were to take her home and fuck her drunken brain out but seeing her lying there helpless I had changed my mind.

It was 11 in the morning when she made her appearance in the kitchen. She had a shower for I had heard it running then she had found my dressing gown and joined me downstairs.

"Morning," I said brightly.

"Mmm," she replied.

She sipped her coffee and orange juice.

"I suppose we did it last night," she said looking me directly in the face.

"Well no," I said, "I'm afraid you had past out so I put you to bed."

For a few seconds she continued to stare at me.

"So the gunge I found inside me this morning wasn't yours then?" she said.

"No," I said.

"Oh," she said looking away for the first time.

I'm not sure she believed me or not and somehow it was important to me.

"Can you take me home now?" she asked.

"Sure," I nodded.

We made the drive in complete silence and at last I pulled up as directed in front of her flat. I wanted to see her again for there was something about her that attracted me even with the knowledge of last night's party.

"Can I call you?" I asked.

She turned in her seat and looked at me as if making her mind up.

"Ok," she said after what seemed like forever and she wrote her phone number down for me.

"Ring me tonight," she said and opened her door and left.

I picked her up the following Friday and we went for a quiet drink in an out of the way pub. She acted totally at ease with me, much more so than me. I had dated loads of good looking girls but somehow I felt ill at ease with her.

After a few drinks she at last came out with it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.