Incremental - Cover

Incremental

Copyright© 2004 by OHC

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I enjoy my 51 year old wife's sexual adventure

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I've just experienced one of those oh so few really erotic periods you get in life.

I'm 53 and my wife, Jenny is 51. We're both in senior management, not in bad physical shape and free since we never had children.

Jenny and, I'm biased of course, still looks a doll. Dark hair, tall for a woman, was very slim but now put on enough weight to move her up to voluptuous. Medium size breasts and excellent legs. She comes from a very English middle class background and whilst she is no means a prude, tends to be an innocent. She is certainly secretive - it took five years before she admitted she masturbated when we got together 25 years ago.

Inevitably our work means that we see less of each other than we would like - business trips to London, evening meeting, weekend away days etc. This has lead to a reduction in our sex life in recent years but strangely it has now resulted in an explosion in that area

It all came as a result of a big assignment that meant Jenny had to go to London for a day every week over a period of some four months. We're lucky in having a reasonable train service so she travelled from our local station. Whilst it's about a 75 minute journey, many commuters also take the early train she had to use.

One of these was a chap we have been on chatting terms with in the village pub for about 18 months, Alan. I don't quite remember how it came about but one Saturday evening in there Jenny's travel plans came out and he offered to give her a lift to and from the station. It would save on rush and avoid leaving her BMW sitting and begging the local louts.

She took up the offer gladly and duly went off with Alan when Tuesday came round. She arrived back home at 7.40, marginally later than the train timetable but I thought nothing of it. She was very chatty as we went about the meal preparation, how was your day and then to bed process. Unusually for a week night, when we got to bed she was randy and enjoyed several powerful orgasms.

As we lay in the afterglow, the reason started to become apparent. She had decided that in future she would travel to the station under her own power. I pressed the point and got an unconvincing "it will be more convenient". I pressed and out came the reality. Alan had tried to kiss her on the way home from the station. Not once but twice. The second time she had reluctantly agreed just to "get home". I asked if she enjoyed it and was ignored.

Like many men I found the concept that another man wanted sexual activity with my wife exciting. I hadn't really thought of it before but the more I now thought, the more I felt I would enjoy catalysing the evolution of Alan's passions. I decided to press his case!

I suggested she was over reacting. There might be a personal reason for it. What harm did he do? I didn't mind. If she made it clear I was certain he wouldn't do it again. I thought up a dozen points and can't remember them all now. She just listened and gradually dropped off to sleep.

Anyway, it must have worked. Off she went with him the next Tuesday. This time the return was just after 8.00 from a train I had checked got in at 7.10! I said nothing but she certainly seemed lively like the previous week. She chatted and the evening developed much as usual.

In bed it was again the same. She took the lead and we had great sex. Afterwards I waited to see if I would be told of the events. Quietly it came out. I had been wrong.

He had tried again and, despite her initial protestations succeeded. He had kissed her "quite a lot" and she had enjoyed it. Towards the end of what was a twenty minute session, he had begun to feel her breasts, had opened her blouse and played with her nipples. Alan must have realised that in doing that he had found Jenny's "on" button!

What did I think? Was I mad? Was she a whore? This was difficult terrain. I said that to be honest it excited me, that I was happy as long as she enjoyed it and judging by the sex I had just had, was getting the benefit.

Should she take another lift? Yes if she wanted to but had to realise he would expect to go further. Was she going to?

Saturday evening found us back in the pub and "he" was there. He was friendly and attentive and Jenny seemed very comfortable with him. He touched her, laughed at her jokes and groped her with his eyes. It was looking good.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.