Incremental - Cover

Incremental

Copyright© 2004 by OHC

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I enjoy my 51 year old wife's sexual adventure

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Inevitably the rest of the week was quieter as we moved towards that dinner date. Jenny had the Thursday off and met with her new friend Jean for coffee and then they went for a round at the Club. She came home rather uncomfortable since her novice status had been clear and Jean had spent most of the time coaching her. I was also told that there had been a surprise that would become apparent to me with time.

Saturday evening came around and we drove to David's very impressive home with major conservatory and large grounds. Jenny had really gone to town and wore a long split skirt with several buttons and a lacy top that displayed her cleavage to advantage as well as partly opaque with a hint of charms beneath.

They both, David and Amy answered the door. She lived up to Alan's description in every respect. They led us to the conservatory for drinks and I was surprised (I didn't know what to expect of the evening but hadn't thought of five for dinner) to see a most attractive sixty something woman seated in the group of chairs. Jenny say my face and said "This is the surprise I promised! It's my friend Jean, she's Amy's mum". A small world. For me both mother and daughter were dolls. My mind flashed - with Jean there and the Golf Club image et al, was this just to be a conventional dinner party?

The small talk began with the wine flowing freely. David was particularly attentive to Jenny; laughing at her remarks and supporting her views. Jean chatted mainly at me. Occasionally she excused herself since she was the chef. After one kitchen visit we were ushered to the dining room and seated. A round table which ran with David and Amy on either side of Jenny. The table was impressive.

The food was excellent with wine offered frequently. The signs were showing on Jenny but Amy and Jean were more controlled and David only token sipped. Sitting next to Jenny he was ultra attentive and had taken to touching her arms when he was making a point. Amy on the other side of her couldn't seem to take her eyes of Jenny's chest. I chatted happily with Jean and was talked into helping serve. It was very pleasant and seemed quite innocent although I did notice that as we got to the sweet course David was holding his spoon with his left hand with his right below the table. Jenny was eating quietly but flushed beyond the wine. Hmmmm.

Jean suggested coffee and ushered us all to the lounge with husband and wife again sitting either side of Jenny. Jean pulled me to the kitchen to help her with the coffee. She was pleased that "we are all getting on so well". I got a peck on the cheek. She smiled and whispered "I gather you like to watch like me. If we leave them for a while I think we will like it!" So we sat and sipped for I guess 30 minutes until David opened the kitchen door asking where that coffee was. Interestingly he was just wearing his shirt. Nothing was said.

In the lounge we found Jenny and Amy with not only hair astray, lipstick smeared and clothes crumpled but with contented smiles. They were holding hands. I asked if they were all happy and was assured that they had had a great evening. David sat down and slipped his arm around Jenny who cuddled up. We fed them their coffee with large brandies and retreated to the kitchen with the tray. Jean whispered that I should "make some enquiries on the way home" and that she thought I would love the answers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.