Incremental - Cover

Incremental

Copyright© 2004 by OHC

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I enjoy my 51 year old wife's sexual adventure

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Sorry about the hiatus. Where was I?

Friday morning I was up early and letting the previous evening just roll back and forth in my mind. I almost couldn't believe what had happened culminating with wanking over her. I wouldn't have dreamt it of my wife. We had clearly opened up aspects of her personality and sensuality that were unbelievable and I wondered what next.

It was a work day and Jenny joined me in the kitchen a 6.45 am as usual. I studied her closely. It was fair to say she was glowing with no residue of yesterday's 10 orgasms. She looked less than her 51 years. I asked how she felt. "Fantastic, I did so enjoy myself yesterday. I am so grateful". I said how pleased I was and that it had been fantastic to see her having such pleasure. I hoped she would do it again.

I got a soft embarrassed smile. She said she was having a ball but didn't understand herself and was concerned she might be acting like a slut. I reassured that the three of us were adults just having a good time. Where was the harm in that? She accepted with clear relief and admitted that she "couldn't think of anything else" and "wanted it all the time".

I saw this as really good news from both our perspectives. Off she went to work. I was left to dream what the day might bring. Next week I knew there would be the London journey and the round of golf. A few weeks ago that would have been more than enough, verging on incredible. Now I just hoped for more.

Around 11.30 I got a call (did I say I worked from home?). It was Jenny, no texts then of course but she had news to pass on. She had heard from Alan who wanted her to go for the first round they had discussed on Sunday. Would that be OK? Would I mind if he came back for a drink after?

I had to be careful to keep the balance of directing matters whilst encouraging so I found it exciting to know and see her having pleasure. It worked and she said she'd call him back. She also said I've had another call but I'll tell you about that this evening "whilst you do me". I again reassured that I was excited about all she was doing. I got an immediate present: " I know you like the idea of me diddling so I'll tell you I have had a cum here in the office this morning"!

That evening we eat hurriedly and I raced her to bed. After a very direct session (I was just a little excited and so was she), we settled with a glass of wine. I teased her gently pointing out that she had cum twice so that was three times in the day. "No" I was told "you haven't allowed for this afternoon, I came twice so that's five in all!". "Beautiful" I said. Was it Alan's invite that had brought the wanking on? No, the second was a young colleague who flirted with her and the first was the other phone call.

What was this call I pressed? She went very coy. I had to promise not to be angry or think the worse of her. You can image what I said. But who was it? There was hesitation and embarrassment. I pressed again with the reassurance that she could do no wrong and I would only get angry if she didn't tell me. She went quite and I massaged her left breast with the immediate reward of a stiff nipple. That seemed to settle her and out it came, the call was from David the guy with the letch Alan had encouraged and she had briefly met. He was clearly very keen since he spent 20 minutes flirting with her and, getting a warm response, had invited her to meet him for a drink on Saturday evening. My thoughts spiralled. Where? What did she know about him? Was she happy at the idea and so on?

In an adjacent town, he would pick her up. He was 27 and very well off, the car was a Bentley convertible. He was quite good looking plus he sounded very positive and smooth and she was so so complimented by his approach since he was young enough to be her son. Did I mind? She just wanted to get to know him, that was all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.