Doing a Naughty Niece - Cover

Doing a Naughty Niece

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tom finds that his sexy young niece, Jessica, has been thrown out by her live-in boyfriend. Jessica's a very sexy young lady in her mid-20s and Tom agrees to give her a temporary place to stay but she will have to pay him "rent". Tom has had his eye on Jessica for several years and now it's time to realize his sexual fantasies about her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Before we finished out sexual playtime that night, I had fucked Jessica twice more and she was becoming such a quick learner that I was wondering how far she could go in becoming a more experienced and sexy lover in response to the experiences I was giving her. Jessica had been amazingly inept only 48 hours earlier -- and I couldn't decide if it was really sexual immaturity or if her longtime ex-boyfriend just hadn't helped her learn anything about what turns a man on and what any normal guy wants from the woman he's in bed with. I was amazed that it was up to me, Jessica's uncle -- to show her the things she needed to know most about her sexual role as a mature young woman in her 20's. I guess men are all different like women are -- some want a woman in bed that's able to perform sexually and give them pleasure and I guess some guys just want a tight wet pussy that they can slide inside, thrust back and forth a few times, shoot their cum in and then roll over and have a cigarette. Honestly, if I was fucking a prostitute and I was paying big money for her hot pussy, I'd want more than that from the experience.

When we'd finished our sex sessions for that day, I challenged Jessica to seduce me the next day when I got home. We'd bought her an amazing collection of sexy things and I told her that I wanted her to give it her best shot to make me get hard and want to fuck her more than anything else. Honestly, I wanted to see if Jessica even knew how to seduce a man. We'd see.

I wondered all the next day at work what my niece was up to, and I especially wondered how well she'd rise to the challenge of seducing me. I just wondered Jessica would totally blow that off but she'd really been surprising me in the last couple of days. I hoped she'd do it again when I got home that night.

On my way home from work, I had a huge hardon from just contemplating what I might find when I got there. I couldn't get home fast enough. When I parked the car in the garage and headed into the house, I could smell the distinctive aroma of a woman's perfume and I really got hard then. I didn't find Jessica anywhere in the main part of the house so I headed on towards my bedroom. When I got to it, the door was pushed mostly closed, so I decided to hope for the best, and I undressed totally naked right there, leaving my clothes lying on the floor. My cock was jutting out hard and thick from my groin, and when I pushed the door open, I was totally thrilled. Jessica was lying propped up on the bed, she was wearing only the sexiest thing we'd bought her -- a hot black see-through negligee with nothing on underneath it at all except for a black garter belt and clipped-on thigh-high stockings. Wow. I would never have anticipated seeing my horny niece Jessica in such a randy hot lusty outfit.

I stood there telling Jessica how fucking sexy she looked, and she seemed totally thrilled as well at my positive reaction to what she'd picked out. She didn't say much but her body language told me that Jessica was becoming a sexy mature young woman in more ways than just her chronological age.

I moved up onto the bed with Jessica, caressing and feeling her sexy large D-cup titties up through the diaphanous negligee, and then I flipped the nighty back off her tits, suckling first one turgid nipple and then the other. Jessica had learned quickly how to respond to foreplay and her moans and squirming underneath me really got me going. I felt her hand on my cock and while I'd been planning to eat Jessica's horny wet pussy, she took my big cock and she purposefully guided the head of my cock straight into her waiting pussy lips. My cock hit the wet lips of her pussy and she spread the lips of her pussy, helping me to mount her and I quickly slid my cock inside her tight pussy a few inches. Then, lowering my lips to her hard nipples again, I began pumping my ass back and forth, driving my cock in and out of Jessica's hot young pussy and the totally hot eroticism of our fuck and her preparations for my arrival sent Jessica right over the edge of orgasm. She began cumming and she came 3 or 4 times before we finished.

I kept driving my cock in and out of Jessica's pussy and then I felt my first cumload of the day exploding from my balls. I kept pounding Jessica's tight hot pussy and then when I could no longer stand it, I buried my cock inside her and let my full cumload spurt deep inside her horny pussy.

The evening was very young and we were going to have a ball.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.