Doing a Naughty Niece - Cover

Doing a Naughty Niece

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tom finds that his sexy young niece, Jessica, has been thrown out by her live-in boyfriend. Jessica's a very sexy young lady in her mid-20s and Tom agrees to give her a temporary place to stay but she will have to pay him "rent". Tom has had his eye on Jessica for several years and now it's time to realize his sexual fantasies about her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Jessica and I had just finished a mutually enjoyable fuck together there in the shower, and we also enjoyed toweling each other off. I was relishing the experience of having my sexy young niece there with me, and we were letting ourselves go with the flow of whatever we wanted to do. Well, I was actually the one going with my desires and I wasn't giving Jessica any choice in the matter -- she either complied or got her ass out and found somewhere else to live. It was basically as simple as that.

I told Jessica that I wasn't finished fucking and she could join me there on my bed for another round of sex. Jessica seemed to be learning and seemed to be getting with the program more and more, but she still seemed to want to act lazy and like she didn't care whether I fucked her or not. I was going to make a hot sexy young woman out of Jessica yet if I could pull it off. I told Jessica that I'd like for her to get my cock hard again, and then I wanted her to climb on top and show me what she knew about fucking a guy with her on top of his dick. I love having a woman's tight wet pussy wrapped around my cock while she's on top of me, and I wanted to experience this with Jessica.

"Jessica, I want you to show me what you really know about sucking my cock, OK?" I said as I settled down in the center of my large king-sized bed, and I let my semi-hard cock lie there waiting for my sexy niece to do her best. Jessica moved onto the bed with me, and she scooted close to me, letting me reach out and cup one of her sexy naked breasts and play with the hard nipple while she wrapped her hand around the thickness of my big cock and started stroking me firmly up and down. I sat there, enjoying the sexiness and beauty of Jessica's naked womanly body in bed with me and then I focused on what she was going to do with my horny dick.

Jessica stroked my cock for a few minutes and then she bent over, flicking her tongue out over the wet pre-cum leaking head of my dick. She'd already learned a little bit from me in the last 24 hours or so. Then, Jessica got up on her knees and she began to take more and more of my now totally hard cock in her mouth as she continued to stroke my cock shaft up and down and then occasionally she'd knead and caress my balls. I love having my nuts played with when I'm fucking, and Jessica knew just how to touch me and turn me on even more. She took more and more of my cockhead and the shaft into her mouth and then Jessica was combining stroking my cock and bobbing her head up and down over the swollen head of my dick. It was so good that I thought I might even put my hand on her head and let her know I wanted her to suck me to orgasm. I resisted and decided to save that for later that evening or another time.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that's so good, Jessica," I said, and then I told her that I was ready for her to climb on top and fuck me. Jessica looked up and then she licked my cock a few more times, and then she stroked me and held my cock straight up from my groin as she swung her leg over and straddled my big hardon. Jessica leaned up on her knees over my upthrusting cock and she aimed the tip of it straight up inside her pussy. Jessica's pussy lips were swollen in her arousal, and she was very wet from her own juices and my cum inside her together. She quickly positioned the head of my cock in her cunt lips, and then let herself slowly settle down over my dick as she impaled herself on me. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, baby, take me all inside you," I moaned and I let Jessica's wet tight pussy swallow up all 8 inches of my horny cock.

Jessica slid all the way down until her wet pussy lips touched my groin and then she slowly and very rhythmically began to slide up and down over my dick. Jessica's pussy felt so good and she was loving it too. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as Jessica used her thigh and leg muscles to piston herself up and down, up and down, up and down over and over on my cock. She closed her eyes in sexual abandon as she was loving the feel of having her pussy tightly filled with my big cock. I reached up, cupping and playing with both of Jessica's large full tits as she rode up and down. Her nipples were totally hard, and her large rounded tits felt so sexy under my hands. I could tell that I wasn't going to last long and Jessica started tightening her pussy down over my cock and then she began to reach down, diddling her clit while she was fucking herself on top of me. She began to cum and she nearly collapsed on top of me before she regained control and then continued to writhe up and down steadily until I moaned that I was cumming, too.

I felt my balls pump one hot spurt of cum after another deep up into Jessica's pussy and then we both lay there on the bed to catch our breath again after such a hot sexy fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.