Doing a Naughty Niece - Cover

Doing a Naughty Niece

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tom finds that his sexy young niece, Jessica, has been thrown out by her live-in boyfriend. Jessica's a very sexy young lady in her mid-20s and Tom agrees to give her a temporary place to stay but she will have to pay him "rent". Tom has had his eye on Jessica for several years and now it's time to realize his sexual fantasies about her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

"Suck my dick, Jessica," I told her as I pulled my cock out of the hot young woman's pussy where I'd just fucked her in the middle of my own bed. She was my 20-something niece and I'd just balled her properly as I'd promised myself I would from the day before. I loved to fuck in the TV room, in the kitchen, in the shower and anywhere else I can get it on with a sexy babe, but I love especially doing it in the middle of my own bed. If I have to change the sheets, no big deal. It's hot having the whole king-sized bed to romp around in.

Jessica was quickly beginning to learn that when it came to her and her being in my house, I was taking much foolishness from her. She was going to put out, she was going to fuck me, suck me or whatever I wanted to do with her. And there would be no argument and very little discussion about it.

Well, after fucking her I wanted her to suck me to full hardness again and then we were ready for another important lesson in Jessica's sexual education. She was about to lose her cherry asshole. At one point the day before when I'd been eating Jessica's pussy, I'd slid one finger up to her butt and when I got my finger inside her bunghole, I could tell that it was a cherry. She not only was as tight as could be, and her sphincter tightened immediately when I touched her backside, and she responded in a way that let me know that she'd never been touched back there before.

Jessica did get up off her sexy ass where I'd just fucked her and she got on her knees down by my crotch and quickly started sucking my cock clean of her juices and my cum. She soon had me hard as a flagpole again, and then I told her we were ready to continue.

"I'm going to give you another important lesson in fucking, Jessica," I said, as I motioned for her to put a pillow on the bed and then for her to lie face down so I could mount her from behind. With the fluffy big pillow underneath her stomach, Jessica's ass was nicely elevated so I could not only mount her and fuck her pussy but I could also get easy and comfortable access to her asshole. I bent over Jessica's exposed backside, and began fingering and caressing her, getting her all worked up and, she thought, ready for another pussy fuck. I got her wet as she could be, and then I moved in behind her, and mounted her pussy from behind, doggy style. She's already had a good first doggy fucking the day before, and I slammed my cock inside Jessica's pussy where I'd already fucked her good once. I thrust in and out of her pussy several times, and then I began fingering her butthole, transferring some of her own wetness to her asshole, and then while she thought I was fucking her horny cunt, I suddenly pulled my cock out of Jessica's backside, and slid my cockhead to her asshole and before she knew it, I had an inch of my cock spreading her asshole and sliding inside her.

Jessica immediately responded like most babes the first time they get an unexpected ass fucking. As soon as she felt the large head of my cock penetrating her cherry bunghole, she tried to get off of my dick. Too late. I kept holding her firmly and I pushed my cock on inside Jessica's ass until I had several inches filling her up the butt.

"Loosen up, Jessica, and take my cock, girl," I admonished Jessica. I slid back out an inch or two and then I slammed my cock back inside and kept pushing until Jessica's asshole was totally taking all of my dick. She kept squirming like she thought she'd get away from me, but I had her firmly on my cock. I then proceeded to fuck Jessica smoothly and steadily up her ass until she began to move with me. Once she'd gotten her backside hole broken in, she began to enjoy it and I diddled her clit and brought her off to two orgasms. In about 20 minutes, I slammed my cock deeply into her pussy and I felt my hot thick cumload spurting deeply up into Jessica's bowels. She'd now had her backside cherry plucked and fucked as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.