Doing a Naughty Niece - Cover

Doing a Naughty Niece

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom finds that his sexy young niece, Jessica, has been thrown out by her live-in boyfriend. Jessica's a very sexy young lady in her mid-20s and Tom agrees to give her a temporary place to stay but she will have to pay him "rent". Tom has had his eye on Jessica for several years and now it's time to realize his sexual fantasies about her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

I'd known Jessica all her life. I'd seen her grow from a little girl into a teenager and then into a young woman. One thing I'd enjoyed very much about watching Jessica grow up had been when she started to develop from a gangly slender pre-teen into a budding teenager and then a young woman who developed a body to go along with it. One thing Jessica developed early in her adolescence was a nice set of breasts that she'd inherited from her mother. Jessica's mom had a nice rack of tits and I fully expected Jessica to be equally well-endowed -- and I sure wasn't disappointed.

By the time, Jessica had reached her sophomore year of high school, she already had a sexy set of titties that caught all the guys' attention at school -- her fellow students and the male teachers. Her breasts were easily a decent set of C-cups and by the time she graduated from school two years later, Jessica was at least a D-cup. Being tall and having a very nice figure, her large full breasts looked hotter than you can imagine on her frame. Jessica was a somewhat shy and rather tall blonde with one of the nicer and more well-developed figures of all the girls in her class at school. That had been while she was in school -- and then a few years later, events brought Jessica back around where I was and she suddenly found herself needing a place to stay after her boyfriend of a few years told her to get out. By that time, Jessica was "used goods", having lived with a guy much older than her for several years, but I was pretty sure her ex-boyfriend had broken Jessica in well. In fact, he'd been married before and had two nearly teenage daughters by his first marriage, so I knew that Jessica's boyfriend had made the sort of sexual demands on her that any normal formerly married man would have. I was pretty sure he'd quickly let Jessica know when and where he wanted her to service him sexually. Ah, poor Jessica, I knew she'd led a pretty sheltered life at home, and when she'd moved in with this "older" man, I knew she was in for a very rude awakening when she suddenly found herself living under the roof of someone other than her father. And I was quite sure that her boyfriend wanted to fully enjoy every sexual pleasure that a physically mature young woman like Jessica was built to provide.

I was single but I offered a place for Jessica to come and stay while she was recovering from her boyfriend throwing her out. But, I'd long harbored sexual fantasies about Jessica and I intended to exact from her "rent" of a form she probably wasn't expecting. We were actually sitting there in my kitchen, enjoying a hot cup of coffee when I broached the subject of what it was going to "cost" Jessica to have my roof over her head.

"Jessica, I may be your uncle, but I don't owe you anything. And, even though I'm your uncle, that's far enough removed for me that whatever you and I do together, it's not incest and it's not anything that you can protest about. I'm quite sure your ex-boyfriend who's kicked you out had his way with you every night probably, and you're going to put out for me too, young lady." I used the term "Lady" loosely with Jessica because I wasn't sure she really was, but that was beside the point. Jessica was going to give me pussy, she was going to suck my cock and she was going to give me her tight hot asshole if I wanted it.

Jessica sat there in the cafe booth across from me, the tears streaming down across her cheeks as she retold me how her ex-live-in boyfriend had treated her. I actually had little sympathy for Jessica; I knew too much about her and I figured she went to live with this guy, thinking he would take care of her and she was simply too stupid to realize that there's always a cost to whatever you do. If you move in with a guy, especially one who's been married and has a couple of kids, he's going to expect you to put out sexually. And he's going to expect it quite often.

As Jessica and I sat there, I finally decided that I'd give her a place to lay her head for awhile until she could get her act together. But, relative or not, she was going to put out for me as well. I'd been eyeing Jessica ever since she'd started maturing physically into a young woman and now she was definitely an adult and old enough to take care of herself. If she insisted on acting like a little girl, and wanting someone else to watch out for her, I'd take care of her but she was going to have to take care of me, too. The only way I needed her taking care of me was sexually. And, if she was a sexy mature young woman living under my roof, she was going to be expected to put out. When I thought about Jessica, I wasn't at all sure how "mature" she was, but chronologically she should have been plenty mature. We'd have to see.

That night Jessica settled into my place for an undetermined period of time. I'd let her stay with me as long as she needed a place, but I was also planning to start getting my "rent payment" that very night. Jessica loved to watch television from her teenage years and I figured that's why her ex-boyfriend had thrown her out on her ass -- she'd be watching television when he thought she should be doing something else. She'd already taken her shower, and she was sitting there in my TV room in a large sleep shirt and a pair of bikini panties underneath it. I was almost sure that Jessica hadn't put a bra on after she'd showered and that was totally fine with me. What made me think that was the way her nicely large rounded titties bounced as she'd walked over to the couch, and the way I could clearly see the dark circles of her nipples pressing out against the shirt she'd put on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.