Road to Teaching a Virgin - Cover

Road to Teaching a Virgin

Copyright© 2004 by Devil

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story about a couple, Lena and Steve, fulfilling their fantasies. Here they are getting ready to take a virgin and teach her about sex and all the great things it has to offer. This is only the begining as Lena and Steve have all summer to teach Gina, and want her to enjoy it all and have many plans for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   DomSub   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

"I enjoyed that very much", as Gina walks over to Lena and Steve."I am looking forward to having you do that to me Steve" as Gina looks up at him and notices how tall he is compared to her 5'5" height. Gina then looks over to Lena who is still sitting on the table, putting her shirt on and Lena smiles back at her as she pokes her head through the top of her shirt.

"We are looking forward to you experienceing that also Gina." I am glad you followed us out here and watched." Lena said. I thought you might follow Steve when he left your place, or I was hoping you would. One thing with Steve he will be very gentle with you."

"I see that" Gina replys looking back at Steve who has now joined Lena, both of them sitting side by side on the picnic table where they had just made love, and she can still see the wet spots on the table from them.

Gina thinks to herself how her body is aching inside just thinking of being with Steve and feeling his kisses and body beside hers. She knows that she is ready for whatever they may decide to teach her. Especially after watching Steve and Lena tonight in the campground, both seeminlly lost in themselves and each other. Gina knows in her heart she would be treated right.

"Well Gina" Steve says, "I am looking forward to doing this with you one night soon also. I can even feel myself getting aroused again just thinking about it, and looking at your sexy young body." as he chuckles softly thinking that he will finally get to have a virgin and teach her all the pleasures of intaminacy.

"Well Steve, it is nearly 3 in the morning and I have to be up early" Lean says "I think its time for this "older women" to get a little sleep. And I think I will sleep very well now that you fullfilled and played me and my body out." and Lena laughs as she looks at Steve and Gina, and gives Gina a little wink.

"Yes," Steve says. "I think you are right Lena, I am played out myself. Being aroused by both of you and having to hold off like I did, I need a bit of shut eye myself." I have to say I enjoyed it imensialy and will do that again anytime. Nothing like having sex outside around people that don't even know that we are here as he looks around the wooded campground seeing all the dark trailers with everyone asleep.

"Can I see you tomorrow Steve?" Gina asks with a look of hopefullness and longing on her pale, clear face.

"But of course you are going to see me tomorrow" Steve replys. "Perhaps we can all go for a walk down to the beach and work on a tan for a while. I will even put suntan lotion on your sexy body Gina." Steve notices that Gina blushes as he says this, but can see the deep longing and desire in her eyes.

Steve gets off the table and goes over to Gina, tilts her head up towards him and gives her a long deep kiss, running his tongue around her lips and then, as her lips part, he moves it to inside her mouth and plays with her tongue. He takes his hand and rubs her small but firm breasts and feels her nipples harden under his touch. He feels faint stirings in his body, and slowly removes his tongue from her mouth and then moves his body away from hers.

Gina looks up into Steves hazel blue eyes and sighs, "you really do know how to make a girl aroused Steve" Gina says. "I almost wish you would take me here and now with the way my body reacts to you."

Steve smiles softly at Gina. "Yes, my dear, yes, I have the same desire also. But ancitipation is fun also, and it gets the imagination and body worked up and excited. So, now I think its bed time for all of us. And till later, think of what all you want to try and do and learn. We can talk more tomorrow and share plans and ideas and I will tell you some of the things Lena and I have done and want to do."

Steve walks over to Lena, takes her hand as she gets off the table. Steve stops to give Gina a little hug around the shoulders as Lena and him walk off towards the house.

"This was a very enjoyable night Steve," Lena says as they come to the roadway that leads to the house. "I am glad that Gina is so willing. I figured that she would, but there is always that doubt in ones mind till a person knows for sure. And I can see that she is quite smittened with you. I am sure she will be totally in love with you before the summer is half gone."

"Yes, I see that coming also," Steve says. "But we will just have to keep reminding her that, even if we all have feelings for each other, its not everlasting." "Gina is a sweet girl though, she seems older than her 17 years."

"She does" Lena Replys. "Maybe that is why I thought of her that night when we were talking about the fantasitys we wanted to fullfill." I got one of mine fulfilled with you, and I am looking forward to being there to see one of yours fullfilled also."

Steve and Lena have now reached the house and head straight to the bedroom. As they get there, their dog, Rex greets them with a little yip, glad to see them home.

"Hello Rex" Lena says. Are you glad to see us?" as Rex comes to Lena looking for some affection. Lena rubs him behind the ears and then crouches down to give him a hug.

"Yes, we missed you to," as Rex gives Lena licks on the face. "But its bedtime for all of us now, both Steve And I are tired. We had a long day today, but tomorrow we will take you for a long walk around the area." Lena looks up at Steve as he he taking his clothes off. He looks back at her and smiles. She sees that Steve is really tired and she feels her own body tired also, but also relaxed and satisifed.

"Okay Rex, go to your bed, We will play with you later" as Lena looks into his dark brown trusting eyes. Rex goes over to his bed in the corner of the bedroom, turns around three times and then settles down onto his blanket.

Lena stands up, removes all her clothes and jumps into bed, cuddling up to Steve. She looks to Steve. "This was a really great day, you know. Now we know that the summer is going to be filled with fun and a lot of great sex." Tomorrow both you and I can feel Gina out more to see what all she has thought of and what all we can teach her"as Lena reaches up to shut the lights off.

"Yep, I know. I am very excited about the coming weeks" Steve replys as he reaches over to Lena, giving her a long lingering kiss, almost wishing he could give her more pleasures again as he feels himself getting aroused, but know they are both tired. "We Can live out a lot of our fantasys and think of others to try."

"Hmmm... that feels nice, and sounded nice," Lena says, feeling her body respond to his kiss. "We are lucky there. So on that note, good night Steve" as she snuggles up to him, feeling his heat and the slight pulsating of his manhood against her backside as she drifts off to a contented sleep.

Lena wakes up at her usual time, around 7am. It does not seem to matter what time she goes to bed, she always wakes up early. In the winter she sleeps in a little longer, but then she is not as busy and her body and mind knows it. But durning the summer months, when everything is always busy, day and night, she is up and on the go and often gets only 3 or 4 hours sleep a night.

Hmmm, Lena thinks to herself, laying beside Steves warm and close body, I almost wish I could sleep in. But she gets out of bed, gets the coffee going and goes back to the bedroom and bathroom to takes a shower.

As Lena dresses she looks over at Steve, who is still fast asleep, laying on his back. He is snoring lightly, and she takes pleasure on looking at his naked body as he has kicked off all the blankets. I wish I had the time to crawl back into bed with him and give him a pleasure wake up call, she thinks, and her body tingles with that thought. She looks at his slightly hard shaft, the hard muscles of his legs and arms, the dark curly hair on his chest, the dimple in his beard shadowed chin.

Stop she says to herself... its time for work, not pleasure. You will have time for all that and more later. Yes, I know she goes to herself again, but, I just can't stop myself from thinking of pleasure instead of work, as she smiles to herself, wishing more for bed than work now.

Lena goes to the kitchen, pours herself a cup of coffee and goes outside to sit on the deck as the morning is sunny and warm. She has 45 minutes to herself before she has to open the store and loves the quiet of the early morning. She thinks to herself how lucky she really is. She is 35, has a lover 8 years younger than herself and they seem to have the same ideas and thoughts on sex.

Lena thinks of her past. She thinks of her husband that died six years ago, and how she still misses him, wishing he was here sharing the early morning quiet of the day. She thinks of her children, who are visiting relatives for the summer and how much she misses them, but glad they are with their uncle and have a male figure in their lives that loves them as his own. And she thinks of how much she is looking forward to this summer.

Lena looks at her watch, sees its near 8am. She gets up and walks over to the store to open it for the day. She sees her first customer there as she has come to expect him to be. She opens the door for both of them, Lena sells him his cigars, and a cup of coffee. They both go outside to chat and enjoy the weather. They chat for a bit and then Gina shows up and walks into the store.

Lena comes in... sits on a stool beside the till and knows that Gina is here for more than buying a coffee. "Hello Gina, how are you this morning" as Lena looks Gina in the eyes and has a knowing, almost piecing look into what is on her mind.

Gina comes to the counter, looks at Lena, "I am scared" she says as she looks right back into Lena's bright, vivid, blue eyes. " I am not scared of you or Steve, but I am scared of myself. The thoughts and desires I had last night when I went to my bed. I was awake most all night thinking... I loved watching you and Steve together. But I have had many thoughts of what I want and want to try and am scared to voice them"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.