Escorting me
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2004 by RDM

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story about a business man that needed to rent a wife for a week or two, he hired one and this is what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Once again I woke up to the singing voice of Susan. I noticed that she sang a different song each day. I got up had a shower then went down for breakfast.

Susan came down carrying her luggage, placed it by he door and came to sit down, she took off her blazer and I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra under her thin white blouse, the material was so thin that I think I could see the curve of her breast through it, I could definitely see her nipples clearly. Again I chastised myself for the no sex promise.

"If you don't stop staring I will put my jacket back on" she said with a disapproving tone

I looked up at her eyes with an apologetic look "sorry" I said though the growing bulge in my pants proved I was lying.

"I don't want to perspire too much on the plane so a bra is out of the question and everything else I have is dirty, so this is what I have to wear" she explained

"I see, well I for one hope all your other clothes remain dirty for a long time" I said with a grin, she smiled weakly back at me.

After breakfast I packed my bags and met Susan at the car, she had her jacket back on now and I was disappointed, she had a skirt on that was slit up one of the legs almost to the waistband, I opened the door for her and stared at the slit as she swung her legs in, she didn't show me anything.

"Not today" she said as she saw where I was looking; I put a disappointed look on my face and smiled

It took awhile to get through customs, they went through Susan's bags as if she was a smuggler, they had all of her clothes spread across the table, the customs guys seemed to spend a lot of time going through her lingerie, she watched them fondling it, she turned to me and told me that I owed her new lingerie as she wouldn't be wearing that stuff again after having those greasy guys fondling everything she had, I just nodded understandingly I wouldn't want to put anything those guys touched on either.

I told her we had some business to complete in London on the way home so she could do some shopping there if she wanted.

Even the promise of a shopping trip didn't bring a smile to her face; she was not in a good mood at all. I looked at her and said

"If you smile I will let you fly the plane" with a half hearted grin.

"Let's just get out of here, I am so pissed off that I am afraid I am going to do something that will get us in real trouble" She said with a strained expression on her face.

As soon as the plane was in the air Susan got up and went over to the bar she got a cup of coffee, she put it down on her tray table, I noticed her hand shaking, she took off her jacket and threw it into another chair, she was on edge, she paced back and forth letting go a torrent of curses at the customs officials, she would stop and take a drink of coffee and then continue to tell me that she was going to sue the entire country, the entire time she was ranting and raving her breasts were doing a dance under her shirt, her nipples looked like they could cut glass and with the perspiration from her walking so fast her blouse was getting more and more see through, her hair which had been so meticulously styled was flying all over the place, I let her go on for about fifteen minutes then I started to laugh.

"What in the hell is so funny?" she demanded

"You that's what, there is nothing we can do to change what has happened, but you are ranting and raving, your hair is all over the place, your tits are waving back and forth as you walk, you are working your self into such a state that your about to explode. Now you are an executive in this company, your job is to piss other people off not to get pissed off your self, sit down take a few deep breaths drink all of your coffee and then we will discuss rationally what we are going to do about this." I admonished her

She looked at herself then sat down took a couple of deep breaths, I watched her breasts rise and fall her blouse was plastered against her breasts, drank her coffee then she went to the bathroom, when she came back out her hair was put in place, she had pulled her blouse away from her body but it didn't help so she grabbed my overnight bag and pulled a shirt out of it, she went into the bedroom and changed into it, when she came back out she had my shirt on which didn't fit her at all, it was way too big on her she had it buttoned up almost to the collar of the shirt but the collar hung down quite a ways on her, she sat down with another cup of coffee.

"Ok, point taken and I are sorry about ranting and raving I lost my cool and it will never happen again." She said

I looked at her for a minute "You know it is not a bad thing to rant and rave every now and then, The thing you have to remember is what is it going to help, if it is just to blow off steam then so be it blow off some steam. But if it is to get your point across then you are better off sitting down and in a clear concise voice explain to the other party what they need to know in order to correct their behavior." I explained then I grinned and said "But you sure looked cute when you were ranting."

She sat there and looked like she wanted to cry.

"Ok, we have to get something out in the open right now. First thing is you are upset and you have every right to be, But it was the luck of the draw. It could have happened to me although I am not sure they would have spent as much time on my underwear. Now we have to get on with where we are going with this and crying about it is not the way to go. I think what we need to do is come up with a plan and see where it will take us. Grab your note pad and we will outline a couple of courses of action." I said in my most sensitive voice, I had not had much practice with hysterical women but I knew I was going to have to try this time.

Susan got her notepad and I started listing off the things we could do, I ended by saying we could hire a gang of mercenaries and attack the entire country, she finally let loose with a little giggle.

I told her to grab a fresh sheet of paper, we took the first item on the list which happened to be contact our lawyers and started to break down what we had to do in order for the lawyers to be able to handle the problem. The nice thing about the lawyer option was that we were required to do nothing. We went through the list of actions and listed the things we would have to do. I had a lot of fun with the mercenary option and Susan diligently took notes.

"You don't have to take notes for this option you know" I told her

"Yes I do, this is the option that has my vote so far." She replied with a big grin.

"Feel better" I asked

"Yes I feel much better thank you for being so understanding" Susan replied with a lot of feeling in her voice.

"It was either that or put up with a crying female all the way back to Canada" I said with a big smile on my face

"Besides I wanted you in a better mood for your shopping trip in London, I personally can't wait to see you try on all that lingerie" I said with a leering grin.

Her face went from shock at the crying female comment to disbelief at the lingerie comment.

"I really don't know if I am up to a shopping spree just yet" Susan said

"Look you are not ever getting another chance to be in London shopping with my credit card, you would hate yourself in the morning if you didn't take this opportunity and run with it. Now we will be landing in an hour so go wash up and get ready" I demanded.

She kind of grinned at me and went to get cleaned up.

When she came out of the bathroom she had her blouse on again, she came over and sat down.

"Feel better?" I asked

"Yes much better." She replied with a smile

We landed in the plane and there was a cab parked there to whisk us away on our business. We went through customs with no problems at all. Susan didn't seem nervous or mad when they asked their questions.

Once in the cab I told the driver where our lawyer's office was and asked him to take us there.

At the lawyers office I introduced Susan to everyone I knew then completed our business there. All we had to do was sign some papers making Susan an executive of my company and giving her power of attorney so she could sign contracts for me. I had the receptionist call a cab for us and we left.

We got into the cab and I told the driver we wanted to buy some of the nicest dresses London had to offer so take us to the best place to do that.

He took us to a place called Emporio Armani; as soon as we got out of the cab I knew this was going to be expensive.

We walked into the store and Susan immediately went over to a gown hanging in the window, she ran her hand down it and turned to look at me a question in her eye.

"It's your party; if that is what you want get it." I said

Her face beamed as she told the sales girl she wanted to try it on, she quickly walked through the store pointing at things she wanted to try, the sales people chased her around picking things up when she pointed at them, she had dresses, gowns, skirts, blouses, pants and then she wandered into the lingerie section, I wanted to follow but I held back and waited.

They had an area just for viewing by the dressing rooms, they had a comfortable couch and a coffee table with some newspapers on it, I sat down and started to look through the financial sections, I could have sat there all day.

Susan came out wearing the gown she had spotted when she first came in, it was a dress that demanded to be worn without a bra, she looked spectacular in it, and I started to clap when I saw her. She laughed and with a big smile on her face went to try on the next outfit. I had a great time some dresses she would come out three different times with different lingerie on under it, I would always wait until she was wearing the skimpiest undergarment then I would nod and say yes. She seemed to be getting into the game, she would come out wearing as much as possible then keep coming out until I said ok, and I was down to not saying ok unless she was braless.

When we had exhausted all the possibilities at Emporio Armani Susan told them we would be back in two hours to pick up the altered items, I just handed her my credit card and didn't even ask the total, We went outside and she dragged me into a lingerie store next door, I thought to myself "this is great we are in the garment district, this is going to take all day. Susan quickly looked around dragging me with her, she would point at something and ask my opinion, I would grunt one way or the other and she would pick it up whether I grunted no or not. She did pick up a couple of half bras that would show off her nipples, I told her she should get lots of those she hit me.

She tried on her selections there then paid for what she wanted; she still had my credit card.

We left there and straight into another store with a wider selection of products, here she picked out a nice suit for me, and while I was trying it on she had gone around and picked out another whole wardrobe for herself.

She had picked up a couple of shear blouses and as she did not have a bra with her she tried them on without a bra, they were really shear I could make out her entire breasts as well as see some of the small freckles she had on her chest I told her that if she wore them like that all the time I would buy her as many as she wanted, she grinned and picked up five of them in different colors.

She tried on a few other things but they were not as hot which was a good thing as I needed a break in order for my hardon to subside a little. We left there and just as predicted into the next store, this one had a lot of swimsuits she picked out two and went to try them on, they were both very brief, and if you took all the material in both of them you still wouldn't have enough to make a good sized thong. I was in hard on hell again, she came out and paid, I rearranged my self so I could kind of walk and followed her, when she left the store she surprised me by turning left to go back the way we had come.

"Where are we going now?" I asked

"I think you have suffered enough and the alterations should be done by now so we are picking up my clothes and going back to the plane." She said much to my relief.

We picked up all of her purchases and called a cab, I had the cab driver call ahead to have our plane ready. When we got to the airport I asked Susan for my credit card back.

We got on the plane and Susan could hardly contain herself as soon as we were in the air she went back and started trying on combinations of clothes, she kept coming out and showing me one thing after another, I don't think she had any undergarments on with any of them because I got lots of flashes, a nipple here a bare ass cheek there. I had another hard on, the pressure was getting hard to take. When she was done she came out wearing one of the really shear blouses on under her blazer, I could see half of her breast when she sat down, I excused my self and went into the bathroom, it took me quite a while as I had to relieve myself so that I could bend it to relieve my bladder.

After the fashion show I started to get sleepy so I reclined the chair and had a nap, when I woke up Susan was having a nap as well, her blazer had fallen open and I could see her right breast, it was slightly rising and falling, I was studying it and trying to decide if the nipple was bigger than a tooney, (A Canadian two dollar coin) when she woke up I had leaned forward and I had a tooney in my hand.

"Just slightly bigger" she said

"Oops I wasn't supposed to get caught, so which is bigger the tooney or your nipple" I asked

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.