Escorting me - Cover

Escorting me

Copyright© 2004 by RDM

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about a business man that needed to rent a wife for a week or two, he hired one and this is what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

My name is Rick. I am a successful executive, the owner of my own company. I have never really had much use for women. By that I mean I have never needed a wife or a long term relationship. I am a very wealthy man and most women I have met seem to be after me for my money. I am like most rich men. I earned my money and I am not about to give it to some gold digging slut.

I woke up this morning with only one thing on my mind. I had to find a woman. Yes I was horny but the reason I had to find a woman was I needed one with me when I went away to a business meeting, a very important business meeting. I was going to buy a company in Greece. A family operation until now, it was a failing olive oil company that I felt had a lot of potential. The father's health was failing and he knew that his kids were going to run the business into the ground even further. The company needed an influx of money and the old man didn't want to see the business die. He wanted to sell but, only to someone that would revive the company to its former glory. I had done my homework and knew he wanted to sell to a family man like himself.

I thought about it as I had my shower. When I got out and started to shave, I paused and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good. My 6 foot frame showed that my exercise regime was doing it's work. I had a well defined chest and my stomach rippled when I flexed. My face was chiseled looking and my blue eyes seemed to cut through the fog in the bathroom. I needed a haircut as my blonde hair was slightly longer than the close cropped cut I liked.

I got dressed and went down to the kitchen for a cup of black coffee and some breakfast. I decided I would go and get a haircut then start looking for someone to act as my wife on my trip. I really didn't have any idea where I would find someone but I was sure it would come to me as the day went on.

I left my house in one of the classiest areas Calgary, Alberta, had to offer and started the drive downtown. At this time in the day I knew it would be a 45 minute drive. It was 6:30am, early enough to miss most of rush hour. As I drove by a glass front building I looked at the refection of my car in the mirror like glass. It was a black Mercedes coupe and it shone back at me as if it had been polished this morning. I really liked to keep my car in like new condition.

Such was my life. I wanted total control of everything in it. I had a very orderly life. The owner of several businesses, I had long ago learned that partners were not a good thing in business. Everyone went into business for different reasons and those reasons always clashed. My reason to have businesses was to make money, plain and simple. If my employees did well while I was making money so much the better but I didn't really care too much. All of my businesses made a good profit and I had hired the right people to ensure that they did.

Once into the downtown core I had the task of finding somewhere to park. The problem with cities is they build and build without giving parking a second thought. I was griping to myself as I looked around for someplace to park where my car wouldn't get dented or scratched by other cars in the lot. I saw an entrance for a Parkade up ahead and decided it would have to do, I pulled in and immediately drove to the top floor, found a spot beside a pillar and thought, "Well at least one side won't get damaged," as I pulled into the parking spot.

I got out of the car and walked quickly to the elevator. I went straight out to the street when I got down to the ground floor. I knew where I was going and I was in a hurry to get there. I had spotted a barber shop a couple of weeks ago and I decided that was where I would get my next haircut. I just detested going downtown and waited until I could stand the length of my hair no more before venturing downtown to get it cut.

I arrived at the front of the Barber shop. Closed, opens at 8:30am. Now how do they expect to make money by opening after most people have to be at work I wondered as I looked at my watch. I had an hour and ten minutes to kill. I looked around and spotted a coffee shop that was open so I went in, got a cup of coffee and sat down with the newspaper.

I thumbed through to the business section and checked out the stocks page. I pulled out my pen and started to circle the companies that I wanted to buy, it was a habit I had gotten into when I was in high school. I took quite a bit of good natured ribbing from my parents over it but they didn't seem to think it is as funny any more. Once I had made my first Million and bought them a new house they had started to realize I was going to make something out of my life.

My mind was wandering all over the place as I read the paper. I could hear parts of different conversations around me as the place filled up with people, most of it the mindless dither that I would expect from people that would never be more than middle management. One conversation caught my attention; they were talking about an acquisition that had occurred a couple of weeks before.

"See I told you they would turn the company around. Look they are up another ten cents today," a dirty blonde about 5'4 with a nice rack said.

"Yes but part of that is still just speculation. You can't pull a company out of a downward spiral that fast," the 5' brunette replied. She had her back to me but she definitely had an nice ass, and by the curves I could see she must have had a nice rack as well. She was wearing a blue blazer and a matching skirt. The skirt seemed just a little too long for her.

"You know as well as I do that these guys have had great success in turning everything they buy into gold. The guy has the Midas touch!" the blonde argued.

"Well I think there is something fishy about a company that never seems to fail. One day there is going to be an audit of all this and it'll turn out they are owned by the mob or something," the brunette said taking up the challenge from her friend.

"How can you say that? Just look at the history. He is unknown by anyone, then he buys an airline that is failing. Next thing you know it is offering lower fares than anyone else and buying new planes. The stock skyrockets after only a couple of months. Now it's one of the most profitable airlines in the world. Then he buys a bankrupt national trucking company. Within two months it is thriving and growing. Next he buys a management group for most of the office buildings here in Calgary, not exactly a failing company when he acquired them but not doing great. Now it is managing most of the office buildings in the country, not to mention the realty side of his business, or his Pharmaceutical companies," the blonde stated.

I was impressed. I didn't think any one knew that much about my companies. Not entirely accurate but more accurate than most of the newspapers had it.

"The airline was a fluke and you know it. We have been dying for a decent airline for years and he just capitalized on the need. The trucking company, well anyone could have turned that around. It was just a matter of better management. Same with the others," the brunette explained.

"Yes, that is it. All he is, is a good manager. But the thing is, no one else seemed to be able to do it. How many different people saw the potential in the airline. No one that's who," the blonde defended, answering her own question.

The brunette said something that I didn't catch.

"So are you going to apply for a job there or are you going to take another assistant to the mailroom clerk type job?" the blonde asked.

"I am not taking another job that pays less than my rent, and one where someone is going to take all my ideas and exploit them as if they were their own," the brunette stated.

"You are a girl in a man's world. You have to learn to keep your mouth shut and not give them any idea that you have a brain," the blonde laughed.

"If any one of them would just give me half a chance I could prove that I know what I am talking about," the brunette said with a huff.

I looked at my watch. 8:00am. Still half an hour to kill.

"I don't even know how to get a hold of them or him to get a job interview anyway," the brunette said with resignation in her voice.

"You know his name. Look him up in the phone book, or call his management company and see if they know how to contact him," the blonde said.

"I tried to get his phone number from all of his companies yesterday and none of them would tell me anything," the brunette said.

"He must have an office somewhere. Did you try looking through the phone book for Johnson Inc.?" the blonde asked.

"Yes of course I tried that, I am telling you that he isn't listed anywhere," the brunette said in exasperation.

I couldn't take anymore so I got up and walked over to them. "Hello," I said. "You are looking for a way to contact Rick Johnson. Is that correct?"

The brunette looked annoyed. "Yes, that is correct, the Rick Johnson that owns Johnson Inc.," she said. As she looked up at me I saw she had green eyes and I glanced down to see she had a very nice cleavage that she didn't seem to mind showing off.

I replied, "I have a way of contacting him for you but I have to get a haircut right now. If you would like to wait here for about twenty minutes I will arrange for you to meet him."

She looked up at me as if I had two heads. "If you know how to get a hold of him, why don't you just give me his number so I can call him?"

"Well I could do that but I know he isn't home right now and he isn't in his office either so it wouldn't help you much," I said.

"By the way my name is John," I said.

She looked at her friend and shrugged her shoulders. "I am Susan. I guess I will wait here for a little while. Are you sure he will see me?"

"Yes I know for a fact that if I tell him then he will see you," I stated with conviction.

"You sound pretty sure of yourself," she said.

I didn't answer her. I just smiled, nodded and left to get a haircut.

I walked up to the barber shop just as the barber was opening the door. I walked right in and took a chair. "Just a trim," I told him, "off the collar and above the ears."

The barber tried to make small talk as he worked but I only grunted in response to him. He kept trying to draw me out and I decided I would not be back for a haircut again. The thing about being a good business man is that you have to learn your customers needs and wants. He didn't seem to get it. I was sure the only reason he was still in business was because of the location.

I paid for the haircut and started to wander back to the coffee shop. I was mulling over in my mind how to ask the brunette to be my wife for a week or so. It sounded like I wanted to hire her as a whore. No matter how I said it, it seemed to me as if I was asking her to be a whore. That wouldn't do.

I walked into the coffee shop and she was sitting there right where I had left her. She saw me and a look of relief passed her face. It was replaced by trepidation.

"Hi again. So are you ready to be interviewed in order to get a job interview?" I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.