Letters - Cover

Letters

Copyright© 2004 by JP

Part 3: Six months later

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Six months later - Amy has started to read a Letters column is a men's magazine and finds it entertaining. But as she reads, old memories begin to haunt her and take her on a strange ride down Memory Boulevard.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

1.

Their lover's bed was strewn with sheets half on and half off, their bodies consummating the deal between them. Amy's legs were high in the air and spread wide, and the dildo was strapped to Ronda's groin. Amy pushed Ronda's fleshy buttocks to the rhythm her body demanded.

Amy's breath blasted from her mouth, and caused Ronda's hair to fly out from the side of her head, and then fall back to her face as she took air in. It was an orgasm that seized her body like no other she had had before. Like an intricate jazz composition, her vaginal muscles squeezed the invading phallus in a counterpoint that drove her climax to its peek.

Ronda's pleasure was driven by Amy. She watched her face as it morphed into different shapes; her eyebrows almost touching in the space just above her nose when she would utter the most feminine of sounds that translated into "I love you," within Ronda's mind. Amy's tongue licked her own lips and her breath—her breath smelled so sweet as Ronda inhaled every exhale that came from her mouth. It could have been mistaken for a kiss, but their lips barely touched as they took turns sharing the same air.

Amy's legs scissored and locked around Ronda's ass. Every muscle flexed and pulled at every bone and tendon in her body, and even her heart paused mid-beat—and then started again with a powerful thump when Amy's orgasm answered its own question and released her from its grip. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as she tried to satisfy her need for oxygen and she gave Ronda a gentle push. The mammoth rubber cock strapped to Ronda, slid from the wet, fleshy folds deep within Amy, and then Ronda rolled to her side and snuggled up to her new lover.

"Wow—that—was..." Amy said between breaths, but decided she couldn't finish just yet.

Ronda kissed her cheek, "it's okay Sweet P, just relax."

Amy's new nickname was fine when they were alone, but it bothered her when Ronda would call her that in public, and as fate would have its own way, it had stuck, and now "everyone" called her by that name. Of course no one knew what the "P" stood for, and when asked, Ronda would just say, "ark, ark, ark, I yam what I yam," and let them draw their own conclusion.

"I love you, Sweet P," Ronda said as she brushed the hair from Amy's face.

Amy answered with a deep kiss and while their tongues dueled within Ronda's mouth, Amy moved Ronda onto her back and straddled her at waist level; the dildo trapped between her legs. She wanted to give Ronda what she had received. Their lips separated and Amy stared down into Ronda's eyes.

"I love you, too."

For now the war within her was subdued, and all that was important was Ronda's pleasure. Amy kissed her cheek, her neck, and then between her breast. Both nipples were erect and she took one in her mouth sucking and nibbling on it. She slid back and her butt fell between Ronda's legs and for a moment, she was unable to move further back. After a brief massage of Ronda's vulva with her own, she rolled over and crawled on her stomach between Ronda's legs.

It was at that moment that it occurred to her that she hadn't a clue as to what to do. Ronda pulled up her feet so that they were flat on the bed and then let her knees fall to the side. Amy had never seen a pussy before, even her own was out of view. If she spread her legs, as she sometimes did while taking a bath, and looked down, it still didn't prepare her for what she could see now.

She ran her hand over the strait, black pubic hair that lived up to its owner's nickname "fur," it felt smooth and silky. The inner lips hung limp within the lager outers ones and almost covered the entrance to her vagina. The brown hole below her sex was covered in black pubic hair and it took her by surprise. She hadn't thought about Ronda's asshole staring up at her while she—did what? 'Eat her out, ' she thought. That was what her friends had called it, but she didn't really know what that meant.

Amy thought about digging, and what Ronda had done to her; what had felt good to her would probably do the same for Ronda, so she started with a kiss, and then another. On the third kiss, she sucked in one of the inner lips and rolled it around in her mouth. The taste wasn't as bad as she had imagined it would be. The texture was kind of like a thin earlobe and she liked sucking on them, and so did the boys, they always got excited when she did that.

The next step Amy thought of was to put her finger inside her vagina—and wiggle it around, but as she tried to find her hole, she touched Ronda's anus. 'Yuck, ' she thought and quickly pulled away, releasing Ronda's earlobe-like lip from her mouth.

"You okay?" Ronda asked, her head raised and looking down at Amy.

Amy looked up from between Ronda's legs. The concern on her face was genuine and a pang of guilt ran through Amy's gut.

"I'm fine—I just..."

Ronda reached down and grabbed Amy's arms to pull her up.

"You 'don't' have to..."

Amy pulled away from Ronda's grasp, "No—I really want to—it's just that I don't know what I'm doing and—I don't want to hurt you."

"Your not going to hurt me Sweet, except by forcing yourself to do something you don't want to do."

"But I do Ronda—I do."

Keeping her eyes fixed on Ronda's, Amy lowered her head and kissed Ronda's clit.

"Oh—Amy," Ronda cooed, and her head slowly sank back down onto the pillow.

Ronda's sudden pleasure sent a feeling of excitement and confidence through Amy and she began to lick vigorously. The more she licked, the more Ronda reacted with sexy sounds, and thrusts of her groin. This time her finger found the right hole and it slipped in easily. The feeling of the soft, wet flesh excited her as she stroked the inside of Ronda's sex. Amy's tongue found the hardened ball, and like digging, she firmly massaged the underside as she would with her finger on her own clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.