Abandoned - Cover

Abandoned

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Epilogue

Mother/Son Incest Story: Epilogue - A young man goes out on a quest to find his biological mother. Will he find a mom or more?

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

~10 months later~

Jake got home late that night and found Lucinda feeding Jackie, their newborn baby girl. He smiled watching the baby sucking her mommy's nipple. Lucinda looked at Jake and her face light up.

"Hi sweetheart," she greeted him sweetly.

"Hi babe."

"How was work?"

Jake walked towards Lucinda and kissed her. "Fine. I've got two articles I'll be working on next week so I'll be traveling. It'll only be for three days though."

"Aww I hate to see you go," Lucinda pouted.

"Yes I know. I hate leaving you but it's part of my job. Don't worry though; it's only a short trip. Where's Jr?"

"He's fast asleep now. He helped me out a lot bringing me little things and helping me with Jackie. He loves his baby sister."

Jake's eyes moved to his baby girl. She was so precious. She looked like Lucinda. Jake touched his baby's face and couldn't stop admiring her. He could see the baby's eyes closing as she fell fast asleep. Lucinda took her nipple out of Jackie's mouth and sighed.

"Phew, she sure can eat a lot."

Jake laughed. "Here let me go put her to bed. You looked tired. Why don't you go take a long hot shower?"

Lucinda sighed. "Ahhh yes a shower sounds great right now."

Lucinda headed off to the shower and Jake put Jackie in her crib. He watched her sleep peacefully for a while and turned off the lights leaving only her little night-light on. He went to the bedroom and decided to join Lucinda in the shower. After Jackie's birth, they hadn't been intimate with each other. He waited until Lucinda was fully recovered, he didn't want to hurt her.

He heard Lucinda humming so sweetly as he walked into the bathroom. He took off his clothes and got in the shower with her. Lucinda turned around and shrieked.

"Oh God you scared me!"

Jake laughed. He put his arms around her. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to join you if that's OK?"

Lucinda looked down and her body. "Are you sure you want to join me looking like this?"

Jake's eyes gazed down at Lucinda's body. He didn't understand what she had to complain about. She looked more beautiful than ever. "Why not? You're gorgeous."

She tried to cover up her soft belly. "I don't feel gorgeous."

Jake took her hands off and let his eyes drink up her beauty. "You are. I love you."

She blushed and let him touch her body slowly. Jake rubbed his hands on her soft belly, where Jackie had been for nine months. The fact that Lucinda had two of his children was so amazing.

"Is it safe to... be with you?" Jake asked curiously.

Lucinda nodded. "Yes. The doctor says I can have sex now."

Jake groaned and held her. "I can't wait to be in you again. I'm dying here."

Lucinda laughed and they kissed as the water showered them.


Lucinda lay in bed naked and Jake climbed on top of her. He spread her legs open and stared at her pussy. She was wet, he could tell. He moved down and put his head between her legs and began licking her pussy. Lucinda moaned out her ecstasy and squirmed on the bed. Jake's tongue lashed her clit furiously with only the goal to make her cum.

Lucinda touched her swollen breast. They were so big now and her nipples were huge and so erect. She could feel Jake taking turns sucking and then licking her swollen clit. She wanted to cum already. It'd been a while since she last gotten her pussy eaten out by Jake.

"Slide your tongue in me. I want to cum! Oooh!" Lucinda pleaded.

Jake did as she said and slipped his tongue in her wet opening. He wiggled his tongue inside and lightly pinched her clit. Lucinda felt that wonderful rush begin to develop. Suddenly an orgasm ripped through her entire body. Jake felt her shaking violently and her moans filled the room. He kept fucking her with his tongue until she calmed down as her orgasm passed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.