Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story - Cover

Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story

Copyright© 2004 by janet_k_brown

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Following an argument with her boyfriend, janet finds herself alone on a deserted New Hampshire highway. Here she first meets a truck driver who turns out to be a rapist followed by a biker with pale skin and unusual strength. Set in ZeroLord's 'Vampire Mistresses' universe and featuring several of his characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

The next morning janet wandered into the canteen where she grabbed some toast, coffee and orange juice. Her breasts were still sore following the insertion of the pair of nipple rings the day before and she'd not dared to remove the tape that the overweight tatooist had used to protect them so she had no idea at all about how she'd look with her new acquisitions. Finding a seat, she glanced about her at the collection of thugs and reprobates that made up this part of the Dirty Dicks gang and while it was true that none of the assembled members of the group were smiling at her, it was also true that none were being openly aggressive towards her. 'Maybe they're starting to accept me, ' she thought to herself, a rueful grin appearing on her face.

"What you smiling at?" asked a deep voice as a large figure in torn denim and scruffy black leather lowered itself into a chair opposite her.

"Oh, hi, Mike," she greeted him warmly remembering the friendly biker from earlier. "Nothing, really, just my thoughts."

"Okay. Well, look, Hitler's paired us up for the day so we'll have plenty of time to chat and such later on. We're due out in one of the northerly areas keeping an eye on the farm labourers - make sure they don't slack off, that sort of thing. It'll be warm out there so don't put the full leather rig on."

"Thanks for the advice, Mike. I won't."

"Get yourself ready and I'll meet you by the bikes in thirty, okay?"

"No problem," janet replied as, stuffing the last piece of toast into her mouth, she pushed her chair back and headed towards her room to change...


Leaning against her bike, janet waited for Mike to show. She was dressed in her usual black T-shirt and jeans but this time black denim ones and on her feet were sneakers rather than her biking boots while her mirrored sunglasses were pushed up onto the top of her head. When the biker finally showed, he looked her up and down approvingly. "Nice," he said, "Very nice - all black sneakers to match too. Don't see them very often."

"Yeah," she agreed, "Bloody hard to find without fuckin' orange flashes stuck all over them but its well worth the effort seeking them out in the long run. Now, what are we doing and where are we going?"

"Just follow me - I'll explain when we get there."

Lifting her leg over the Ducati's saddle and lowering her glasses into place shading her eyes, janet thumbed the starter button and roared out of the yard after Mike's fast disappearing Harley. A pleasant ride though the country followed and it was only now that she started to get some idea of just how vast the Goddess's estate actually was. The land rolled on and on for miles and janet found herself passing through woodland, orchards, crops and herds... but all of it looked slightly run down, just a little neglected and sad.

Finally Mike turned off the track and pulled up to a small cluster of outbuildings where some farm workers were busy preparing for their day's labour. At the appearance of the two bikers, the motley crew of assembled workers seemed to increase their efforts which rather pleased janet - it was nice to see that her and Mike were feared. Dismounting, she whispered to her companion, "But I don't know the first thing about farming..."

"Don't worry, you don't need to. See the guy in the red checked shirt?"

janet peered in the direction that Mike was nodding his head and, sure enough, she picked the indicated man out. "That's Tony," the other biker went on, "he's in charge of this squad. He never was a farmer either but he used to have an interest in gardening before he... converted to worshipping the Goddess. He knows his stuff. Our job is simply to make sure that they don't slack and we do that by kicking some ass occasionally and scaring the shit out of them. You think you can manage that?"

A wicked grin crossed janet's face. "Oh, I'm sure I can," she said simply as the pair walked towards the group who'd now turned to face them. "They don't look like farm workers to me, Mike. They're all... well, middle aged drops out by the look of it. Where they all come from?"

The thug chuckled. "They're all idiots who like a little fem-dom. They were lured into this life by the Mistress and her Princesses. She promises them everything they want if they'll sign all their worldly possessions over to her and come here to live. And once she has them in her grasp, they get fuck all but a life of hard labour - and we make sure that none run off to complain. It's a neat set-up."

Her brow creasing as she thought this over, janet finally said, "But in that case, if the Goddess is so rich and her labour is so cheap and everything, why's the place looking such a mess?"

Pausing, Mike rested his hand on janet's shoulder and pulled her round to face him. "Because, ever since Susan and her little coven got to be Vampires, they're eating too many of the workers which is why she's worried. She's got to get more fresh blood brought in here and the old ways of doing that just aren't cutting it any more. The Princesses don't seem to see it but I'm sure that the Goddess does - and for all he's a fucking pervert, so does Zero."

"Zero? That little shit? What's he got to do with it?"

"Don't underestimate him, janet. He might be a slave but he's very intelligent and he's been around the Goddess longer than almost anyone else. He knows how to survive. Basically, it's his brain that runs this place day to day. He can see the problem and, in his own little way, he'll be preparing the Council to see it too. But if anyone can come up with a safe, fast way of getting more bodies in here both as workers and as food, they'll be basking in the glow from the Goddess for quite some time."

"Hmmm... food for thought, Mike. But why you looking so worried?"

Glancing around him to make sure that no-one else was within earshot, Mike leaned even closer to her as his voice dropped lower. "Look, you seem a nice girl so I'm simply telling yourself to watch it. Recently two gang members have vanished. Happened on different occasions but in both cases they were on guard duty at night and the next day they simply weren't about. Now, officially they must have just pissed off - but I can't see that. This is a cushy number here - so if they didn't just hit the road, where the fuck did they go?"

"Jesus!" muttered janet. "You think..."

"Probably. One of the Council got a bit peckish during the night and popped out for a midnight snack. It wouldn't be Jeff, not with us as the target as he's definitely one of the gang himself and I really don't think it would be the Goddess - if she were hungry she'd just have a slave brought in and she'd share him with the others. As for the three Princesses? Who can say? Any one of them. I'd not trust them as far as I could throw them. I might be wrong and maybe there is some other explanation about where the guys went but... All I'm saying is to watch your back and take nothing for granted. No-one round here is one hundred percent safe..."

"Fuckin' hell!" muttered the girl nervously.

"Right," said Mike, straightening up, "Let's get these mother-fuckers to work..."


As the day wore on and the sun climbed in the sky, it got progressively hotter and hotter so that Mike and janet found themselves with more and more work keeping the slaves moving. Luckily almost every piece of modem agricultural equipment was available and there wasn't that much in the way of manual labour to be done. But janet was still kept busy applying her foot to various lazy arses and it was work that was not displeasing to her. In fact, at one point one of the stupid fuckers dared to answer her back so, quick as a flash, she grabbed hold of his testicles though his pants and began to squeeze. As the man grovelled and repented his error to her, janet felt the first stirring of sexual excitement washing over her. She smirked at him as she held her grip for longer than was strictly required to teach him his place and when he called her 'Mistress' she felt a wave of perverse pleasure run up her back from where it started deep inside pussy.

Things were going smoothly and Mike was pleased with the amount of work that was being achieved. But then one of the tractors coughed, spluttered and halted, a large cloud of black smoke belching out of its exhaust. Sighing, Mike headed over towards the stricken machine where janet joined him. "What's up?" she inquired.

Tony was already peering into the depths of the engine and probing rather forlornly with a screwdriver. After several minutes of breath sucking and tutting, he pulled back and looked at Mike. "I'm sorry, Master, I don't know what's wrong with it. I'm an accountant not a mechanic."

"Fuck!" cursed Mike. "I always paid for my bike to be sorted or got one of the other guys to do it. Guess we're going to have to summon assistance and that won't go down to well with Hitler..."

Shaking her head, janet pushed Tony out of the way. "Get me a tool box, you idiot! Mike, you get these lazy cunts back to work - look, they've all stopped. I'll fix this, you make sure that we don't lose all the good effort we've put in so far. I want to be able to tell Hitler that we exceeded our quota on my first day and I'm not going to let a little hiccup like this fuck my reputation before I even have one!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" muttered Mike half jokingly before raising his voice as he turned towards the assembled slaves. "You heard the lady! Move ass!"

Shaking her head at the man's comment, janet picked out a torch from the tool box and clambered up to start her inspection of the huge diesel engine...


Half an hour later and janet still had not located the malfunction that had caused the tractor to stop. What she had found was that, due to a lack of maintenance, there were many problems just waiting to happen and, one by one, she had fixed these before they became major (and costly) headaches. Working in the hot sun though was having a depremental affect on janet and she had started to overheat. Taking a break, she guzzled her way through almost a whole canteen of water but still she felt hot. Looking around her, all she could see was farmland so, not feeling at all embarrassed, she removed her sneakers and then pulled off her jeans before putting her shoes back on again. Sighing once, she then returned to her work, bending and probing at the engine while a breeze now fanned and cooled her slender, well shaped legs and her firm buttocks which were almost one hundred percent uncovered for all she had on was a black thong and her T-shirt that rose up every time she bent forward. It wasn't long before janet realised that she had an audience - not that anyone had actually stopped work, they were too scared for that - but the assembled workers seemed to be finding reasons to hang about the tractor and to take crafty glances at her when they thought she wasn't looking. This didn't anger janet in the least and she took pleasure in knowing exactly what was going on. Indeed, she bent over even further and wiggled her arse just to entice and tease the poor sods even more knowing full well that they would never be able to have her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.