Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story - Cover

Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story

Copyright© 2004 by janet_k_brown

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Following an argument with her boyfriend, janet finds herself alone on a deserted New Hampshire highway. Here she first meets a truck driver who turns out to be a rapist followed by a biker with pale skin and unusual strength. Set in ZeroLord's 'Vampire Mistresses' universe and featuring several of his characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Turning to face the newcomer, janet looked the whore over. She was getting a little over the hill at about twenty-seven and was as black as the ace of spades. Her hair was fizzed out in a seventies style afro while her minuscule white bra, mini skirt and shoes outfit contrasted with her skin while her eyes were glazed, betraying her long term drug abuse. Her hands on her hips, she confidently waited for the white woman to withdraw... only janet had no such intention.

"Take my advice, cunt, and fuck off yourself before you get hurt," janet quietly advised her.

"Listen, honey, I worked this patch long before you lost your virginity and I plan to work it long after your boobs droop and, besides, ma man's on his way and he not gonna be pleased with you being here..."

The woman's voice trailed away and her eyes widened. "Ah, shit!" she muttered as janet sensed the presence of some of the bikers just behind her. "You with her, boys?" the black whore asked trying - and failing miserably - to inject a little humour into her voice.

From behind janet two gruff voices grunted in unison. "I tried to warn you, 'honey'," janet pointed out.

"Okay, Daisy, why you not just head over to that alley like a good little hooker?" one of the bikers asked.

"Look, I don't want no trouble... I didn't know she was with you, honest. If I'd have known I'd not have said anythin' to her..." Daisy started to back away, panic etched on her face as janet looked on in amusement.

"The alley, Daisy - now!" the gang member bellowed and the frightened woman turned and scampered off, the bikers, laughing and joking, following and undoing their trousers. janet went back to pounding the pavement while from the alley came the clatter of knocked over bins followed by a woman's scream. janet guessed that Daisy was not going to be an interruption to her work for the foreseeable future...


Business on the street that night proved to be a little slack and as an increasing chilled janet watched some of the other girls giving up and heading for home, she was finally approached by an unsteady scowling man in his mid-thirties with bad body odour. "'Ow much fer an arse-fuck?" he asked, the alcohol he'd consumed causing him to slur his words.

"Seventy-five," janet replied simply.

"Fifty," the drunk countered, trying to bring janet into focus.

Knowing that bargaining with the drunk was a waste of time, janet nevertheless couldn't resist starting to haggle with the man. "Seventy."

"Sixty."

"Sixty-five."

The punter thought this over for a few moments before he grudgingly agreed to pay. Then he would only divvy up after the event and not before but janet was not willing to do that and so a stalemate ensured... until sense prevailed upon her part and, realising that this hardly mattered as she wasn't going to get to keep any payment anyway, she shrugged her shoulders and agreed to the man's demands. "Good," he smiled at her, clearly feeling that he'd scored some sort of victory over her. "Now let's get on with it, shall we?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever," janet replied in her best disinterested manner as she led him into the alley.

"Get down onto your hands and knees," he snapped, pushing janet in the small of her back and sending her sprawling to the sidewalk. Yanking down her hotpants and thong, the john pulled his cock out and lined it up against her little puckered brown hole.

'C'mon, c'mon, ' thought janet wishing that the gang would save her from this before she realised that they wouldn't for, no doubt, they'd be viewing this as great entertainment. Biting her lower lip, janet braced herself as the man suddenly thrust forward, his cock forcing its way into her arse. Rocked forward on her hands and knees by the violence of the assault, janet nevertheless yelped aloud and swore for all she was worth.

"Suffer, you little bitch!" her customer crowed.

"She who laughs last..." janet hinted darkly, more to herself than to him.

"Yeah, right," the punter, however, overhear and laughed before going on, "Listen, I'm paying goo... gaaahhhhhggg!!"

"Told you," muttered janet as she turned around to see him squirming in the grip of a member of the Dirty Dicks, his pants now fluttering about his ankles as his shit covered cock wilted rapidly.

"Right, let's call it a night!" yelled Jeff from the far end of the alley. "Mount up and everyone off home!"


The ride back to the mansion was pretty uneventful for janet, though a bit cold in her rather abbreviated clothing and, as they finally turned into the central courtyard, she couldn't help but pull off an impressive rolling stoppie just to show the gang what she and the Duke were capable of. As the gang members parked up their hogs and dismounted, janet realised that she was starting to be accepted by most of the gang and it gave her a good feeling deep inside for it had been a long time since she felt like she belonged to any group. Bending down, janet checked out the bike's chain which had been rattling as she had travelled some of the rougher sections of the route and, as she expected, it was a little overly loose.

"Spot of trouble," one of the bikers asked, peering over her shoulder.

"Just a loose chain," she replied. "Don't suppose there's any tools laying about?"

"Here, borrow mind," the huge thug replied, opening up his hog's leather roll pannier and pulling out a small toolkit. Smiling her thanks, janet got on with her work and soon had the problem sorted.

"You done that before," he commented.

"A few times," she smiled. "And you would be..."

"Mike. Mike the Bike."

"Thanks, Mike," janet answered as she handed the tools back. An embarrassed silence then began, only to be broken a few seconds later when the van finally showed up and pulled into the courtyard. The biker hauled arse and, as soon as the truck pulled to a halt, they ripped open the rear doors and began to pull the now terrified trio of men out. The captives stood there, looking very afraid and janet watched and grinned at them, knowing full well that their hormones and their foolishness had led them to this state.

And then a fourth figure was hauled out, but this one wasn't afraid, this one was just furious! "You take your fuckin' white bigoted hands offa my arse, you motherfuckers!" Daisy yelled as the bikers pulled her across the yard away from the male captives.

Being a female and a former hooker herself, janet could easily sympathise with the black girl's predicament and her face must have given her thoughts away for she suddenly felt the presence of Jeff nearby. "Don't feel too sorry for her, janet - she could have identified you to the cops. We had to take her. Besides, the boys have worked hard tonight - they need some rest and recuperation. Would you really like to provide that yourself or do you feel that Daisy is the preferable option?"

Watching as four of the laughing bikers pulled the unfortunate whore to the ground and started to rip off her clothing, janet understood what Prince Jeff meant. "No, thanks," she replied with feeling, "She can have the pleasure. So, what happens to me now? Back to my cell or what?"

"The Goddess desires to see you. To be honest, janet, you've impressed me and I think that you could be of more use to us than even I first thought... but there's something you need to know first..."

"And what's that?" the now shivering with cold girl asked.

"It would be easier for you to see, janet, so follow me. Which one of those idiots should we take with us?" Jeff asked gazing at the three men being guarded by the gang.

"Mr Arse-Fucker," the former hooker answered without hesitation.

Jeff waved his arms a few times and yelled, "You heard the lady, boys, bring the arse-fucker along then take the other two off to the cells!"

As janet followed Jeff away, she could hear Daisy's insults slowly turning to pleadings and then to screams and janet was truly glad that she wasn't there laying on the rough ground being brutally gang raped by the Dirty Dicks like the unfortunate Daisy was...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.