Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story - Cover

Vampire Mistresses From Hell: janet's Story

Copyright© 2004 by janet_k_brown

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Following an argument with her boyfriend, janet finds herself alone on a deserted New Hampshire highway. Here she first meets a truck driver who turns out to be a rapist followed by a biker with pale skin and unusual strength. Set in ZeroLord's 'Vampire Mistresses' universe and featuring several of his characters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

janet stood by the side of the dark New Hampshire highway and watched the ruby red taillights of her boyfriend's car vanishing rapidly into the distance. 'Or should that be ex-boyfriend?' she thought to herself ruefully as she gingerly touched the socket of her right eye then winced. 'i'm sure going to have a shiner there, ' she went on. It had been a stupid argument about nothing in particular but it had proved to have been the last straw in a relationship that was rapidly going down the pan anyway. 'i'm probably better off without the two-timing violent bastard anyway, ' she concluded.

janet glanced up and down the road but not a light now showed in either direction. With no idea of where she was, janet picked up her small carryall that had been pitched out of the car after her and set off along the highway in the direction that they had previously been travelling in for she knew there was nothing behind for at least twenty miles; maybe she'd have better luck going forward.

Half an hour later, janet wasn't so sure. Two cars had passed her in that time and neither had stopped or even slowed despite her frantic arm waving. She idly cursed her high heeled, open-toed shoes that were proving to be most unsuitable for a hike down a country road. Plodding on, janet reached the base of a long steep rise in the road so, muttering under her breath and setting her shoulders, she set about the tough upward haul to the top. She'd got about half way towards her goal when, from behind her, came the unmistakable sound of a powerful diesel engine labouring its way slowly up the hill. Smiling, janet realised that a slow moving truck was probably her best bet for a lift around here and so she halted and took up a stance on the edge of the tarmac, dropping her bag and whipping off her jacket. As the truck's powerful halogen lights lit her up, janet smiled into the glare, hitched her already short denim mini-skirt a little higher and held out a thumb in the universally recognised manner of a hitch-hiker. She was rewarded by the hissing of powerful airbrakes being applied and, while the truck did roll passed her, it slowly ground to a halt only a few yards further down the highway.

Grabbing her belongings, janet ran towards the truck and arrived just as the driver popped open the passenger door and leaned out. "Need a lift, then?" he drawled in a Southern states twang.

"Yes, please," she replied well aware that he was using his elevated position to stare directly down her cleavage.

"Better clamber up in that case."

Throwing her bag and jacket up to the driver, janet hauled herself into the cab using the ladder that was built into the side of the vehicle. Settling her bottom into the soft seat, she glanced over at the man as he released the hand-brake before hitting the gas and getting the rig rolling again. He was the typical unwashed, unshaved, overweight, balding stereotype truck driver of the every road movie she'd ever seen - but at least she was no longer walking. "My name's Harv," he said out the blue, his eyes taking in her long, slender legs as his tongue flicked out and ran across his suddenly dry lips.

"janet. With a small 'j'," she answered tugging the hem of her skirt down as far as it would go.

"A small 'j'?" he asked, puzzled. "Why?"

janet shrugged her shoulders. "I like to be different," was her only explanation.

"Nice legs," he complimented her.

"Thanks," she responded, turning to look out of the side window into the blackness, effectively killing the conversation.

The truck rolled along the highway, occasionally passing a half-lit farm but they never went through a town and janet slowly became more and more pleased that she'd managed to bag a ride as she realised just how far she'd have had to walk if Harv hadn't stopped to pick her up. Suddenly her companion cleared his throat. "You hungry, janet with a small 'j'?" he asked.

"Starving."

"There's an all night diner just round the next bend. I'm planning to stop and grab a bite..."

"I'll join you for a coffee..."

"Broke, huh?"

janet nodded silently. "I'll spring for a burger and fries, okay?" Harv offered.

"Yeah, thanks," she smiled as he swung the rig off the road and into the parking lot of the cheap diner...


janet wiped her lips with a paper napkin as she followed Harv out of the cafe. In the event he'd not proved to be as big a cheapskate as she had initially feared and she'd enjoyed a sustaining, if rather fatty meal. As the door swung shut behind Harv, there came the roar of several large capacity motorcycle engines as a group of bikers pulled up in the lot, laughing and joking, as they propped their hogs on their stands. "God damn bikers," muttered Harv under his breath as he put his arm onto janet's shoulder and started to steer her towards an unlit part of the lot.

"Harv?" she gently objected, "your truck's over there..."

"Don't be so naïve, honey. You're getting a lift from me and I've fed you. Now it's payback time and old Harv's feeling lonely. So you'll play ball with me, kid, unless you want to left here in the middle of no-where when I drive off?"

'Oh, well, ' janet thought as she let Harv led her into a previously unseen alley between two of the diner's out-buildings, 'Letting him have a grope and a kiss can't be all that bad. Then, once we hit a town, i'm outta here... '

Reaching the end of the dim alley, Harv spun janet round and pushed her shoulders back against the cold, rough brickwork of the wall. "Where'd you get the black eye from anyway, honey?" he asked as he thrust his hand up under her blouse, seeking to grab her breast.

"My boyfriend," she answered briefly, shuddering as his revolting, clammy hand pawed at her tit while she wished that she'd bothered to put on a bra earlier.

"You like it rough then?" he went on, squeezing her nipple between his finger and thumb.

Squirming and trying to slide away, janet answered that, no, she didn't like it rough. "You see a boyfriend anywhere? No? He did like it rough hence he's not about now."

Harv chuckled and slide his free hand onto the girl's thigh, raising it slowly higher up her smooth, shaved leg and enjoying her reaction as she tried, vainly, to escape his clutches.

"Hey!" she yelped as his questing hand found the edge her panties before some fingers slipped inside. "Look, Harv, a bit of fun is one thing but this is going too far now!"

He snorted as he removed his hand from her breast and used it to pull down his fly instead. "We ain't even started yet, baby," he breathed excitedly as he pulled his cock out.

"Help! HELP... hhhmmmmmmphh" was all she managed before Harv clamped his hand over the bitch's mouth. He'd taken this type of payment from enough of these damned women hitch-hikers and he knew how the whores reacted and how to treat them. Soon she'd be screaming and begging for more just like the slut she really was...

janet felt him pulling her panties to one side. 'Oh, god, ' she thought, 'the bastard's going to rape me!' Harv's erect penis thrust itself up under her skirt and probed around the entrance to her pussy before finally finding the opening it sought. janet grunted as the man thrust forward, driving his cock into her tight, dry hole. "Enjoy, you little slut!" he snarled into her face, "I know how all you bitches want to be fucked stupid by a real man!" Behind his hand, the whore tried to speak but her words could not escape though her eyes flared and flashed even in this dark light. Fully embedded inside the little cow's cunt now, Harv started to hump her and, lost in his own pleasures, he removed his hand from her mouth in order to slide it back up her blouse again. Drawing a deep breath, janet screamed loudly. "You think anyone's going to come and help you?" Harv smirked. "Don't make me laugh. You keep making a noise like that and all you'll do is attract more men wanting to screw you. Unless you want that, you'd best shut up!"

janet, recognising a probable grain of truth in Harv's statement stopped screaming and took to whimpering instead and thus she never saw or heard the newcomer arrive - one second he wasn't there, the next he was, looming over the unaware Harv from behind. The stranger was clearly one of the bikers that janet had seen arrive earlier for he was dressed in a mixture of denim and leather, all of it old and worn and even in the dimness of the hardly lit alley, he wore a stylish pair of dark glasses.

Spotting that something in his victim's manner had changed, Harv paused and looked into her eyes. "What's the matter, bitch?" he asked just as the newcomer's hand fell heavily into his shoulder. "Huh?" he managed to gasp before...

Before Harv was suddenly, and much to janet's surprise, literally wrenched off his feet, his cock brutally ripped out of her as his heavy body described an arc over the biker's shoulder and went flying down the alley as the biker hardly moved, his eyes on janet all the while. Like something from a movie, Harv flew a good twenty feet down the passageway, his limbs flailing about, screaming all the way. Then, with a sickening thump, his body collided with the ground, his screaming ceasing instantly. For a moment or two, his limbs continued to twitch and flop but this gradually ceased as a pool of blood formed around his head. "God damn truckers," the biker muttered, still not looking to where his victim had fallen. "Don't move!" he snapped at the girl before turning and moving rapidly, yet silently, to where Harv lay. Then, as janet stared in silent horror, the biker bent down and... and did something that janet couldn't quiet make out to the driver's neck. The biker remained where he was, squatting over his victim for a few long moments before standing and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.