Time - Cover

Time

Copyright© 2004 by John Wales

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Alex Kramer possessed a very sharp mind, a photographic memory, and a drive to succeed. After the death of his foster sister 1951, his mind was riddled with a guilt. He drove himself to be the youngest doctor to graduate from the University of Toronto. After practising for a few years he found the guilt leaving

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DoOver   Time Travel   Harem   Slow  

I stayed till the politicians left. They didn't need me but it made them feel better and a lot of good will could come from it. Mrs Howard was my next goal and I phoned her first. She congratulated me on what I had done then consoled me for what had happened.

"I didn't think a young man like you could manage to do all the things they say you are able to do."

"Mrs Howard, it is just a matter of getting people like you to help me. I have my ideas and you carry them through. What would Lass be like without your help or Cecil or even John the butcher? You all helped me a lot."

"I just did what I was able to do. That was all."

I said, "That was all I ever asked you to do. But now I have something more to ask you."

"What is it, Alex?"

"Just make more spheres. If I am lucky, I can get Cecil to help. After firing the spheres they go into a machine to make them much rounder than before. Then you put the glazed zirconia on and put them through the machine again. They should get very round and very hard then."

"I would like to try that."

I also phoned Cecil Sundrich, the old machinist and his gruff personality shone true to form, till I got into the making of perfect spheres with a machine. He had been consulted on making the hard plates for the machine in the first place and was probably hoping for this call but would never admit it. I also figured that the old rascal seemed to be sweet on Mrs Howard. This is where the idea that opposites attracted could be proven.

It would be good to just make notes from my memory of things that I could use now but I needed to be with people. Young people were the best. The trip to Fish 'n' Chips was not that far. Before long I was into setting up more projects so we could do much better than just four masks. This led me to better machines and that, in turn, required better control.

George and William stayed for a few more days and went home with heads full of new ideas. Things settled down to what they were in the summer, except there was frost on the ground and even snow. The boys wanted a laser and I ordered the parts. They liked the power of the carbon dioxide and it would be useful for cutting. I had visions of cutting the metal for the artificial hip with it but the time was too short.

Cecil and Agnes made very good ceramic spheres. With no control for the laser, we just used a diamond wheel to grind off a flat and carbide drills to make a hole. An aluminum insert was cemented in, which was as good as I thought we could get.

The Minister of Education phoned over a week later to say that he had the tests. The next Tuesday he wanted to come down personally and give them to me. The testing was in the high school once more.

Mr Corfu shook my hand and wished me luck. There were a room full of witnesses and the principal said quietly, "I can kick a few out if they bother you, Alex."

"I work well under pressure, sir. They might be useful if I need a pencil sharpened or something." He chuckled. At the hour stipulated, I was handed the first test. It was mathematics. I was through it in ten minutes and wanted the next. It was not the one I had in grade thirteen before, a much harder one but not too much so.

The Minister said, "You have two hours Alex. You can check it over."

"I did. There are two punctuation errors in the test you gave me."

No test took longer than fifteen minutes. I had requested business courses, too, even though they were not at the grade thirteen level. I listed in the test things the government should do to fix some of their loopholes.

We ate in the school cafeteria. The minister and the educators were invited over to our old table. Rita still reigned supreme here. She, too, was true to form and congratulated the Minister for some improvements he tried to do and berated him in the next breath for not doing others.

He said in his defence, "I have heard a lot about you Miss Leone. Perhaps you should run for a political office some day and see how difficult it is to get anything done. If I am still in office in four years, you are very welcome to work for me and see what you can do."

"Thank you very much. Alex suggested that I get a degree in politics and then run for a seat in the federal elections. Alex believes most politicians to be tight fisted except with their own pet projects. We both agree that they have no real goal to advance our country. My own research seems to find this to be true most of the time. I will be desperately needed to balance out the old men and their equally old ideas."

The man laughed and so did the others around the table. "I wish you all the luck in the world. The sad fact is that you will be seen as too young and your gender will not let you fit into their midst."

"Alex said that, too; that is why he thinks a new political party is needed, one with young people and young-thinking people. We will be working on both Conservative and Liberal parties to get candidates we feel would benefit out cause."

"Now, that is a good idea. Would you help me get reelected?"

"Not without a serious talk about your goals. There are some essential changes needed to deal with automation and the training of people to fill the new openings. There should be a significant increase in adult education."

The Minister and his friends were now quiet. I doubt if they had actually thought of automation. It had not progressed very far yet.

He said, "If I can get you out of classes this afternoon, will you discuss this with me further?"

"I think that would be beneficial to both of us."

The tests went through the afternoon, where I took all they brought. Half an hour after the last test the Minister said, "The men with me have marked your tests and you got a remarkable 99.5 percent Alex."

"If you marked that answer about Vikings wrong, you better think again. You are getting your data from an author that was mistaken. Leave that test alone and when you go back to Toronto, check this list of books I have written out for you."

The stricken man looked at the list and said, "The textbooks are wrong?" An older man came over with a test in his hand to see what was written.

"Don't take my word for it. Check the other texts. You will find that my mark will change minutely but reach one hundred."

The older man took the list and left the room quickly.

The minister said, "That does not change the fact that you have completed the grade thirteen exams. The minister of Health says that he told you that he has arranged the operating theatre as you requested. Perhaps we can have a graduating ceremony there at that time."

"I'll make a deal with you. You get the medical professors to give me some exams, too and I will accept the graduation certificate from you and a certificate that I passed certain courses at the university. I won't be a doctor but I won't be seen as a layman. I plan on getting the operation filmed, so you will make it on the news with me. Puts you in the voter's eye and seen as very progressive. If I remember, your party is really called the Progressive Conservatives. A bit of an oxymoron, I think at times."

"That only might be possible. There is a lot of talk in medical circles I hear about your not really knowing much. Those were the ones who didn't want to see what you can accomplish."

"There will always be those people. That is what makes us human. The hip joints have been made along with a surprise. As a medical company we will be branching out into the States soon. The world will be our oyster in many ways."

The large party stayed at the hotel and around five the old man came back to the minister. In a moment the Minister came to me. "You were right, Alex. There were some recent findings and now it is believed that the Vikings were the correct answer. That means that you got a perfect one hundred percent. I don't think that has been done before. The tests, though, were not standard. Teams of experts made them and that is why we feel bad. It is not nice to have your faults shown."

Laura, Helen, Linda and Valerie were with me. Aron had biked over and was presently sitting beside me. He said, "So Alex doesn't have to go to school again. "Can I do the tests too?"

The minister and I tried to keep straight faces but it was impossible. Aron looked at us seriously and I said, "You have to study more. A CEO's job is not an easy task."

The minister looked at me questioningly and I said, "Aron will control a group of companies some day. He is very bright, dedicated and will make a great officer." Aron smiled. "If he goes to school and learns all he can." Aron frowned and hung his head.

Three days later two cars full of doctors showed up. They had called only the previous day. All of them were surgeons and some had even been my teachers when I went to medical school. I put them up at the hotel and after a nice meal I started my interview. Four joints had been selected. They were rejects and marked thus. They examined the joints and they asked me questions first.

I went into the method that would be used and asked if they could think of something better. I was not outnumbered here, for the surgeons all had their pet ideas and fought amongst themselves as much as they did with me.

In my previous life I was a GP and only did surgery when I had to or for minor procedures. I was actually learning something here speaking to these men. An hour later Doctor Smiles showed up and I introduced him to my guests. The questions never really ended and doctor Smiles, I think, felt out of his depth for he was a general practitioner too.

I said aloud, "Doctor, you worked many years dealing with a multitude of problems while this group is very specialized. Let them deal with your day-to-day work and they will call uncle soon enough."

He replied, "I don't get to charge like them, either."

Doctor Smiles started to ask pertinent, questions because he knew Margarete quite well. Late that night we decided who would do the actual operation. The next group would stand as relief, for the operation was long. Another group would talk to the students as they watched from the gallery above and the last group would talk to the reporters, for I had worked it so there would be lots of them.

They left the next morning with two sets of good hips and two sets of ones for students. Margarete and Jason had their chance to meet with the doctors in a pleasant and relaxed environment. I think Margarete was quite pleased with the attention.

I made what the doctors thought of as an unusual request, "Will you please ask Dr. John A. Hopps to attend the operation as a spectator and to see me after?"

Jason, in a quiet moment, said, "You spared no expense to get the best, I see. Eight doctors, Doctor Smiles and you look to be making a very powerful team."

"Thanks Jason but I am going to be there because I think I must. Those doctors are much better surgeons than I think I would ever be. To be honest, their fees are minimal. They are hams, just like any other human and want to be in front of the camera, in the paper, radio and, especially, the television. I am afraid you and Margarete will be celebrities, too."

"What!"

"We are doing an operation that is not really that new. It is just that our hip is the best ever made. I was in the news recently and they will want to see what I can do. They have already been around and wanted to have me on some television talk shows but I am not ready yet."

"What are you waiting for?"

"A while ago I got my grade thirteen. It took one day. I think I may be able to get them to try to trip me up with written questions. I will demand that they be the tests the medical students take. With the results I will be able to prove that I have more than just a minimal amount of ability."

"I wish you luck, Alex. If anybody deserves to be a doctor, it is you."

On November, the third we travelled south in our motor home. Laura drove the first part of the trip. Margarete was quite taken with the luxury and ride. Doctor Smiles and Janice rode with us, as did my girls and Aron. Mom I had to almost drag with us but she did come. I figured she would make a good companion for Margarete.

We now had a microwave oven in the place I always wanted it to be. Jason, I soon found, liked his coffee hot and was seen using the oven at any excuse.

"It is not that good for the hotel. If we make some efficiency suites like I mentioned before, one could be installed. This may cut down from restaurant profits but may bring many new people to the hotel. Do you want one for your apartment?"

"I would like that very much. You will have to teach me how to use it better."

"There is a cookbook already being made."

Doctor Smiles was looking on and said, "You got one for me, too?"

"I sure do. In fact all the people that have been spending much of their time helping me will get one. If you look underneath, you will see the boys' signatures on the unit. We are sending a few off to some politicians, so they can see how they like them."

Doctor Smiles said with a grin, "Not a bribe?"

"A politician taking a bribe? Never."

Margarete was tired and laid on the bed and the motion soon put her to sleep. I said to Jason, "You should change and climb in with her. You will not get much sleep in the near future."

He took my advice and I closed the connecting door. Valerie took the wheel after an hour and drove most of the way. Laura took over when we got close to Toronto.

When we got to the surgical building of the university, I knew we would piss a great many people off. We were directed to park out front. All the parking metres had canvas bags over them from the police. We took up great many spaces. It was six in the afternoon and there was a light dusting of snow. When we disembarked, there were many photos taken by quickly-arriving reporters. They did not rush us but seemed to have got the word to be polite.

Margarete was pushed in her own wheelchair. She seemed excited and in a good mood. She answered all their questions even though she was getting cold.

Margarete went for a few more x-rays and would be prepped in the morning. That gave the reporters a chance to start asking questions of us. As we had talked about earlier, Doctor Smiles did most of the talking. Mom was flustered, especially when she saw films being made of our talk. Helen and Aron were interviewed and gave their own speech. I had cheated and asked him questions that the reporters would ask and he was able to parrot the answers with flair.

Laura just said that she was the nurse and bus driver. Valerie said, "I am assistant bus driver first class."

Linda didn't expect to be asked anything and said, "I just make the uniforms."

That night we went off to eat with only Jason staying behind. He was lucky and even had his own bed beside his wife.

We had Japanese and it was more authentic than what North Americans ate. There was less meat and more vegetables. Mom was proud of me when I was able to order some of the dishes in Japanese and I don't think she gave it much thought after. Everybody ate but a few found that some dishes would not be their favourite food. Japan was important to me and I was trying to improve my grasp of this difficult language.

It was getting dark and we went back to the motor home. In ten minutes the interior had warmed up nicely. The exhaust gasses, before leaving the stainless steel pipe, warmed air coming into the living quarters much like the old Volkswagen did. Ours, though, would not rust and leak. The propane furnace was enough to keep us warm through the night without the engine's assistance.

The next morning was more hectic. The television crews had arrived and I had to keep them back till Margarete was under anaesthetic, which wasn't for another half-hour at least. Martin was there and shook my hand. There were pictures taken at the same time, so I knew this part was planned. Beside him were the Minister of Education and the one of Health. This was played up well for the newspapers and, to be truthful, for my company.

I met for the first time more people whom I knew in my past life. Some were greeted much more warmly but even the ones I knew to be nasty were treated politely.

I scrubbed up, as did Laura. We wore our own gowns, which were not the whites the other doctors and nurses wore. Doctor Smiles was a little self-conscious because he had the same colours we wore. The lights were turned on and we were ready.

Margarete was wheeled in already unconscious. The anaesthetist still used chloroform but it was safe if handled correctly.

The operation was much longer in my mind but was actually slightly shorter than Lass. It was just that here a human life was at risk. For a moment I was able to see one of the sterilized hips being picked up before it disappeared behind many backs. I didn't get to do anything while Laura was kept busy enough to not get bored.

The second shift came in and watched us close before starting on the other hip. The first team could have done this entire job but this way we would all get some practice. I stayed the entire time but so did the first team. It was not all about the cameras now but about seeing a successful completion of the job we had put so much effort into.

Four and a half hours later Margarete was wheeled out of the room and we took off out masks. I felt a bit left out, because I was the only one with a clean gown. Even Doctor Smiles had done some work and was now grinning ear to ear at me.

When the bright lights went out, I saw the entire gallery packed with faces even at this time. I did not see the particular face I was looking for, though.

After we cleaning up we went out into the corridor. Laura was wearing the dress I wanted her to wear and it was slightly revealing for the fifties. The fact that she was a very beautiful woman seemed to attract more of the reporters than the doctors got. It kept them from seeing me, too, at least for a while. Besides, Laura liked to dress up like this even if she said differently.

Aron came up and said, "You didn't do anything."

I whispered back, I was only going to step in for an emergency, if they didn't know what to do."

"Oh."

We all went into a large room that I had been in many times before in my previous life. Laura said, "I need to go to the bathroom, Alex."

None of the bathrooms were for women so I took her hand and walked to a close one. There were two young men inside at the sinks and the stalls were empty.

"Hello gentlemen, a lady needs to use the facilities and there is none available for her. Will you be so kind as to give her a few minutes?"

They just looked at me then out in the hall at Laura. In a few seconds they were out and Laura walked in. She was very embarrassed at this but I said, "There are cracks in the stalls. I think I will sell tickets so the men can come in and peak."

"You wouldn't... would you?"

"I would like to peek, too. Now hurry up, the reporters want to look at your breasts some more."

When I heard the toilet flush, I asked a student, "Do you have change for a two?"

As Laura came out, she saw the young man paying me the money. She had a stricken face as she watched. When we walked a few yards away I said, "He didn't have enough money for the ticket."

The doctors who were supposed to be doing the radio and television commentary were clashing with the ones who did the actual operation. From all points of view it looked like Margarete was doing fine. Jason, though, looked flustered but held up well enough.

He thanked the doctors for all their efforts. He mentioned not only the ones who had done the surgery but also the ones who commented to the reporters and to the television crew. "Margarete will certainly be embarrassed to see her form on the operating table for everybody to see but it is in the furtherance of medical knowledge."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.