Time - Cover

Time

Copyright© 2004 by John Wales

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Alex Kramer possessed a very sharp mind, a photographic memory, and a drive to succeed. After the death of his foster sister 1951, his mind was riddled with a guilt. He drove himself to be the youngest doctor to graduate from the University of Toronto. After practising for a few years he found the guilt leaving

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DoOver   Time Travel   Harem   Slow  

When the meal was finished I went over to Mario and said, "I am going onto a boat tour of the lake. Is it possible to take Rita, Libra and Antonio with us?"

"They were going to work but it is ok. I can call in some other help for today."

"They may not want to come but I wanted to ask you first. I am coming back here tonight with some new friends for a meal. They're from Chicago but I think you can show them that we have better food."

"Chicago has many Calabrians like me but I took the time and learned to cook well. They just chase sheep and eat fish. Your meal will be good, Alex."

I knocked on the door upstairs and found Maria at the door. She greeted me with a kiss on each cheek and asked how I was.

"Fine mostly. Sore but I exercise a bit and the stiffness goes. I came here to take you away with me but I may have to settle for Rita, Libra and Antonio for today."

"Why do you want them?" Antonio raced to me after hearing his name mentioned. "I am going on a tour boat ride of the lake and want to take some friends."

Maria said, "I will ask them."

"I want to go mommy. Can I? I never go anywhere."

Maria wagged a finger at the boy and said simply, "Wait." Italian mothers come across as stern but were really all mush inside. Antonio had probably already found out that if he asked enough he would get what he wanted. I heard talk from the other room and two girls came running out.

Rita said, "Hi Alex, What were you asking mom?"

"I am going on a tour of Lake Nipissing. I would like you, your sister and younger brother to go with us. It's a four-hour trip. It should be lots of fun."

"I'd love to go."

She turned around to look at Libra and the girl said, "I would like to go too. Dad wants us to work this afternoon, though." Both girls' faces fell at the thought of missing this chance to see something different.

I looked at them then smiled, "Your dad said you could go." Rita and Libra jumped a bit then hugged each other.

Rita moved close and kissed me on the lips and said, "Oh thank you, Alex." She remembered where she was and backed up quickly. She looked at her mother to see how she was reacting and found her only happy to see us.

I said to Maria, "Will you run away with us for a few hours. Mario could get more help."

"It might be nice but I am an older woman and that would make this time less enjoyable for all of you." I argued but she said that she had to watch Francesco anyway.

The girls and Antonio ran for the bathroom and then for some jackets. When we got downstairs everybody was ready. Natalie even had a large basket in case we found the urge to nibble.

The cars were fuller for the last part of the trip. We hurried because it was almost the cut off time and the ship would soon depart. We pulled up into empty parking spaces and I ran for the ship. I was the first to the platform leading to the ship. I asked the captain, "Do you offer family or group discounts? We have children too."

The man looked back at all of us and said, "All of these with you?"

"Aye captain. M' crew of scallywags be off ta seek treasure," I said with one eye closed and one leg pulled up as if I had a wooden leg. "Thar be any Spanish merchantmen about?"

"We scuttled the last of them. I am afraid they are a bit shy about coming into these waters now." He counted the adults and looked at Aron and Antonio and gave me his total.

"Not all the pirates have left these waters. A few seem to be sacking the city." I paid his request anyway and we all went on. By the time I had everybody settled, I looked around for the safety equipment. There was a small notice and I saw that the craft had much less safety equipment than what was required even in the 60s.

The day was warm but the water cooled us considerably. When we got a mile away from the dock, the captain began his lecture on the various points of interest.

We talked about the nice homes on the shore and some even nicer on the islands. The smell of fish and water was stronger now as the diesel pushed us further along the shore. The girls broke up into groups and I kept an eye on Aron and Antonio. There was no chop and nobody appeared to be getting motion sick.

After an hour the boys got restless and Natalie dug into the food to give the boys something to do. An hour later they were restless and rather than give them food, I said, "Let's see if we can see from the bridge."

We walked forward and I knocked on the door. The captain answered it himself. "What would you boys like?"

"Permission to view the bridge and a chance for me to explain the instruments to my first mate and bo's'n, square riggers being our regular mode of transport."

The captain thought a moment then said, "Come in but don't touch anything. You have to be quiet too when I talk to my guests."

The boys entered and I closed the door behind me. The bridge had very few instruments: the throttle for the engine, the wheel, a compass, a clock, a chair and an old radio. Some gauges indicated oil pressure, temperature, fuel and a few more to indicate wind speed and direction.

I took the gauges in order and explained their function. I had to pick up Antonio for this so he could see. The compass I explained in detail and said a map was necessary unless the pilot or navigator knew the waters.

The captain said, "You did a fair job of explaining. Would your helmsman want to take the wheel?"

"That would be nice. Will you hold Antonio so he can see where we are going?"

The man picked up the four-year-old and Antonio held the small metal wheel. He did make a small move to one side and we could feel the ship adjust to the new heading. In a few moments Aron got a turn and could just barely see out the glass in front of him.

When we left I thanked the Captain for his indulgence. The captain had a smile and said, "Anytime."

Antonio ran back to find his sisters and tell them his experiences. When we go to the stern I found something wrong.

Natalie and Laura were sitting next to Libra. Helen stood just to one side. Helen called me over with her hand. "Alex, Libra has cramps like me."

Libra hung her head as if she was just informed she had vermin on her scalp. Laura said, "It looks like spasmodic dysmenorrhoea. There are two more hours till we get back and she is in pain. I can ask the captain for some aspirin but that will not help much.

Laura added, "You should do the same thing to her as you do for me."

I looked at my three girls and said, "You know what will happen."

Rita came to me with a pained look too. "If you can do anything for us, then do it. We are usually both at the same time." She hung her head as if she said she had done something bad.

This took a bit more thought. It was possible that I could give them some relief from their cramps and stop short of giving them an orgasm. Once I started, I did not know if I could stop without pulling away by force. The women would be embarrassed at what would happen or be angry with me through some feminine reasoning.

I knelt down in front of Libra. "I think I can get rid of your cramps in a few minutes with a massage treatment. Usually other feelings start to come to you. They are all natural and I will continue unless you want me to stop. Your sister and the other girls will be here to watch over you while this happens. Now, do you want me to massage you?"

"Will it really help, Alex?"

I said with a very serious face, "You will feel better when I am done. You will feel embarrassed a bit, too but that is natural."

"Why would I be embarrassed?"

"I have to massage the area over your ovaries. This is very close to your mons. You can only have your panties on your waist. I won't be able to see anything but I will touch your abdomen."

Helen said, "He did it for me and it really worked. He even did it again because it was so relaxing after."

Laura put her hand to her face to stop a smile. She too relaxed but only after a shattering orgasm.

Libra asked, "Are people going to see me?"

"We will use one of the blankets and all your friends will stand around you to keep anybody from seeing anything. There is hardly anybody out here on the deck anyway."

"Ok, but go easy. It hurts."

There was a padded bench in a more or less secluded area. Laura got a blanket and put it over Libra who was sitting at the very end of the bench. Her back was to me and the remainder of the bench was behind me.

Laura reached up under the blanket and opened Libra's skirt. I held the girl to me and heard her inhale as the garment parted. She was now partially naked under the blanket.

My arms went around her and moved lightly down her abdomen. She reacted to the touch over her ovaries but I thought it was from pain.

"Are you ok, Sweetie?"

"I am ok."

I moved more and after ten or so strokes I started to apply a bit more pressure. In five minutes she was starting to respond, not only to my massage but also to the erotic effects of my hands. A few more minutes and the swelling was down and Libra was pushing my hands lower with her own.

Everybody was looking away except Rita, who was staring with an open mouth. She was reacting to the sight of her sister getting very aroused.

Her hands pushed me lower and I could feel the wiry hair above her mons and Libra only exhaled when I took my hands back up her front. A few more times and her nails dug into my arms waiting for the final release but it didn't come yet.

I whispered, "Do you want me to continue, Sweetie. I may have to put my hand over your mouth."

She nodded her head and said, "Yes, yes hurry. I am so close."

"I will do this for you, Sweetie because I care for you." My fingers went a bit lower and I pulled back on the skin more and more. Libra's breathing was getting erratic and shallow.

I knew I couldn't move my hand in time when it came and Libra wouldn't let me. I called Laura who was standing with her back to us. "Laura, get ready to kiss Libra. Do it to muffle the sound as best you can." Libra, I asked, "Can Laura do this? You may cause too much noise otherwise." I only got a nod and I continued. At no time did I go into her crevice, I only came close. Her breathing got even more erratic and her contortions threw off the blanket. Her legs spread as far as they could go and then rose off the floor in spasm.

Laura was quick and held Libra's head and kissed her. Libra screamed and straightened out causing me to move backwards. I moved back up and continued to rub when I could for she was moving back and forth as if she were rowing a boat. Laura tried to leave now but was held by Libra instead.

Her peak did plateau and it was over a minute later that she started to recover. Helen saw the girl relax and bent to put he blanket back into place.

Libra finally let go of Laura and just melted into my arms. She looked asleep till she said in a weak voice. "I think you cured me Alex. Will you do it again to be sure?"

"Your sister wants to relieve her own pain now, Sweetie."

"Ok, I guess if I have to go. I need my skirt though first." Laura looked around and then picked up the blanket part way and got Libra to pick up her bum and attached the skirt. When the blanket came away Libra only had to straighten her clothes and hair. Helen helped her, as did Valerie.

Libra came over to me as I sat on the bench and used her two hands to hold me tight as she kissed me very tenderly. "I see why all the girls do what you want. You don't push and you're honest. They're all very lucky." She kissed me again and stood up to hold onto Laura.

Rita quickly got in the position her sister was just in. She worked frantically under the blanket then sat back so she could be comfortable. "Will you do me now Alex? I still have my pain too."

"Certainly, Sweetheart."

"Don't stop and don't ask questions. I am ready."

"Ready for everything?"

"Especially everything."

I reached for Rita's abdomen and felt nothing but skin. I reached up and felt that her blouse was open and her chest bare. I only touched the breasts but not the nipples. Moving lower I found that she had pushed her panties lower, too. Her pubic hairs were still thinly spaced and fine.

I moved my hands without the preliminary moves that Libra had. In only five strokes her hands were urging me lower. I said, "Not yet. That takes a special occasion where we can do it right. Now just relax."

"Just hurry Alex. I have been waiting all my life for this."

Rita's legs were as far apart as she could make them. Her breathing went from fast to sporadic, as if holding off the inevitable. Her own hands came up and pinched her nipples as she squirmed and tried to get my fingers closer to where she wanted by moving her body instead of my arms.

The girls were still providing a shield even if it was not needed at the moment. Aron and Antonio were at the far side of the ship with Aron's hand pointing off to the horizon. Helen was holding Libra and trying to get her to look away but the girl would have none of it. She wanted to see her younger sister.

Rita groaned and squirmed more and more. I knew that she would be a screamer and maybe a big one. "Helen, come here." Helen immediately abandoned Libra and came close. "Rita will be making a lot of noise, I think. Hold her head with two hands very firmly and kiss her to muffle the sound. People from all over the ship will hear her otherwise."

"Yes Alex."

I worked my hands more vigorously and soon a tempo started where Rita came close then retreated. Her body moved with more energy and soon Helen had to hold her tight and muffle the scream that I heard as very loud. The girls nearby started to cough and make noise and I hoped that this would be enough,

The blanket slipped off and now the girls could see Rita's chest and panties partway down her legs. This time Libra bent down to protect her sister's modesty but the blanket was kicked off again.

When Rita quieted, Helen just held her head to her chest as a mother would. Rita made small sounds still and seemed to be in a world of her own.

I said to Libra, "Get under the blanket and dress your sister, please."

The girl did as I asked and worked for a longer time than it took for Rita to remove the garments. When Libra came out I pushed Rita up and Helen put the bra back in place and did up the blouse. I pulled Rita up into a more comfortable position and just held her to me, while my arms came out and held her outside the blanket.

Rita eventually came around. She looked around her as if just awakening and then squirmed to kiss me. At the last second she went slowly to keep from hurting me. "Oh Alex. I love you. Take me, I am yours."

Libra heard and gasped. Others would too if they heard. The fifties were such conservative times. "We will talk later, Sweetheart. Let's just enjoy the rest of the cruise."

The girls all settled down and we used the remaining portion of the trip to make short work of some of the snacks and drink. When we docked I gave my thanks to the captain and we went to the cars. Libra and Rita held my hands and made me sit between them on the way home.

I gave Rita a kiss on the lips and then I surprised Maria by doing the same to Libra. Antonio got a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I said, "We had a good time. Antonio got to pilot the ship."

Maria said, "Everybody seems very happy. Perhaps I should have gone after all." Rita and Libra's faces fell at that.

"I think you would have enjoyed the trip."

On the way back to Laura's home, with only Aron riding with us, Laura asked, "Are you adding to your number of girlfriends?"

"I have two and maybe three women that I want to spend my life with. That is enough for me. Rita and her sister needed some help and I gave it. It was fun and it was transitory. Rita wants lots more but I want her to marry a man that will take care of her the way she deserves. By the way, how come Helen and the others are in Natalie's car?"

"Girl talk I think. Linda and Valerie were shocked at what you did and where you did it. Later they felt uncomfortable but it was not from disapproval. They... they wanted some relief of their own."

"Did they get any?"

"We aren't as adventurous or as audacious as you."

"Do men still frighten them?"

"Valerie is less so but, they are definitely not afraid of you -- or maybe they are but not the same way."

"That is good to hear. It means they are recovering. Did you hear about Summers' court date?"

"They put it off till July. They want him to recover first. We were a little angry at him for what he was doing to you and for what he put us through."

"Did your lawyer or the police talk to you about Nick's brother, Mark?"

I said, "Mr. MacNeil says a summons is on its way. The trial will be in ten days. I am trying to put off the trial a bit because I only have three days' grace between my graduating or not graduating this year."

"You never told me that before."

"I was off sick just after I started this year and then again with the lightning. To graduate, a minimum number of days are required for me to be in school. Even a court appearance may mean that I have to do grade nine over again."

"Do you think the school board will use that against you?"

"I don't know for sure but I think there is a good chance."

When we stopped the girls all wanted to kiss me goodbye. Shakespeare's words from Romeo and Juliet, 'Goodnight, goodnight! Parting is such sweet sorrow' were never more true.

Laura took Aron's new bike and the rest of us home. Aron was sure to get his own kiss before taking off with his bike. He reminded me of another book 'Roots', where the words were "free, free at last'.

Helen talked Laura into staying for a while. I had a bath and a change of clothes and then I was back downstairs to see the two girls sipping tea at the kitchen table. I came up between them and gave both a kiss on the cheek.

Laura asked, "What was that for?"

"Earlier today I told a man I met that Helen was my wife. I would say the same thing about you to him. I want both of you as my wives. This is the first time that I have acknowledged this to both of you."

Laura turned red but only a little and then she hung her head. Helen turned red but smiled. Picking up Laura's chin I continued, "This way you know how I feel about Helen and she knows how I feel about you. We are going to have a fun if turbulent life together. Our family will be in the news many times and even books will be written about us."

"Books? Why would someone do that?"

"You know about my visions. I plan on following through on many of them. I am going to find the vaccines for polio first."

The girls hung their heads so I knew that they had already talked about that. "Soon I will begin testing rocket engines and maybe I can beat the Russians into space."

"Space, how are you going to do that?"

"I think that in about six years or so the Russians will launch a very small satellite. It orbits the Earth for a few months and then burns up on re-entry. I want to do more and sooner. Rocket engine designs are in my mind as well as lightweight alloys. The electronics is there, too but that is another industry to develop first. I don't think I can do it even with the added clout as the discoverer of both polio vaccines.

"I think I will have to wait for the hysteria that the satellites produces to propel one of my aerospace industries into the forefront of the field. From there I can do my own thing to make this next frontier less of a threat than it should be."

Laura asked, "Why do you want to do that? There is nothing out there?"

"Laura, the entire universe is out there and we only have this planet. Drugs and certain chemicals can be processed in space to get much purer and less expensive products. The path of human development is to the stars as much as it is within us. There are other things to consider, too. The English controlled the oceans and thus their colonies. That undid the Germans in the war because they did not have a sizable navy. Air power is now coming into vogue. Countries will have long-range aircraft and missiles. This will keep many countries in place because of fear of large scale bombing or missile attacks.

"Space will be no different unless we make it that way. We need to have space open to all countries. This can be accomplished through the United Nations, especially if it is not completely run by just a few strong countries. Reality has to come in, though, for some countries will have to lead. I just want it to be a group of countries that at least will do something for the small countries that need aid."

Laura helped me on the next step of my work by driving me to the hotel Silva and Millie were staying at. Before I got out of the car she said, "I am glad that you want me. I will do whatever I can to help you."

I gave her a small kiss and said, "That makes me feel good inside. That also means that you are going to be stretched far beyond what you think you can do. Now go home and give my love to the girls. I will see you on Monday."

The clock showed that I was a bit early, so I sat in a comfortable chair and read the newspaper. The size of the newsprint and the typeface had changed over the years but the news never seemed to change much. Men still wanted to kill, while blue and white-collar men thought robbing was fine. Politicians were still being caught but it was actually the stupid ones, for the majority were too smart to let that happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.