Time - Cover

Time

Copyright© 2004 by John Wales

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Alex Kramer possessed a very sharp mind, a photographic memory, and a drive to succeed. After the death of his foster sister 1951, his mind was riddled with a guilt. He drove himself to be the youngest doctor to graduate from the University of Toronto. After practising for a few years he found the guilt leaving

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DoOver   Time Travel   Harem   Slow  

"Ah... I have something. Stop what you are doing and help me get over your ropes."

"Yes, my mistress." She held my shoulder and the headboard as she stepped onto the bed and over the top of Laura's head. I continued to hold her as she sat down. Laura reached up and was licking Natalie with the tip of her tongue.

"Continue with the torture."

"Certainly my mistress."

The dildo had been expelled and I just put the tube of KY to Laura's anus and squeezed a good amount inside her. The dildo went back to work, and I used some of the KY on myself.

"I am ready mistress."

"Proceed."

I positioned myself better, held one of Laura's thighs in one hand and my immature dick in the other. When the dildo came out, one of equal size went in. I could hear Laura groan with a live intruder, which, I think, had not happened since her brother died.

Holding Laura's other leg now I pumped rapidly into her bottom. Laura must have been waiting for me and just wailed loudly enough to bring the whole town to her door. Luckily Natalie sat on her just in time. The sensation must have been too much for Natalie as well, for she also succumbed to her feelings and collapsed onto Laura's body.

I continued to pump for a few minutes and shivered in my own release. When I opened my eyes, I saw Natalie looking up to me with her face just over Laura's mons. I reached down and pulled her face to my lips and kissed her as tenderly as I could. I was kissing her neck when she started to respond and shivered again.

Later that night I took Natalie, while Laura rode her tongue. When we were finally exhausted I cleaned, first Laura and then Natalie, by hand as if they were babies. Natalie was going to go home, but I convinced her to stay. The bed was too small, and I tucked my girls in and gave them a kiss before going into the other room and making my bed on the couch.

Laura's alarm clock got us up early and I made breakfast in the nude while the girls got ready. After a few tender moments Natalie left for work in her car. I said to Laura, as I handed her some money, "I want you to buy us the biggest bed that will fit in the room and come in the doors. I like to sleep with you, if possible, and to tell the truth, I would like to sleep with Natalie too. Buy bigger sheets to fit the mattress, and you'll need blankets, too. Buy good quality, because, eventually, we will be living together."

I got a good kiss for that, and Laura even had a tear in her eye. I wiped it away and gave her another kiss.

At school, the second half of the bunkhouse was starting to look good. The man that had been at the meeting when I described the buildings I wanted was nearby. He still had a cigar in his mouth and a coffee in his other. The cigar came out to help him emphasize a point to one of his men. I had never been introduced and walked up to him. "Hello, I remember you from the meeting. We were never introduced. My name is Alex Kramer."

"Hello, Alex. I'm Izzy Thompson."

I put out my hand and we shook. "Glad to meet you. What I wanted to ask was that the halves have to be transported to our mine. There is some prep work needed: the water supply put in, and the leaching pit made. I don't want the winter to freeze the pipes. The two sections of the building have to be connected, then someone must do the other things needed to complete this. Are you interested in doing this work?"

Before we could get too far, the school bell rang. "Figure out the man hours. We have a dozer and front end loader that can be used on site."

"I'll look into it."

I raced to class and just barely made it.

The only thing memorable was that Natalie avoided my eyes, but I noticed that her nipples were erect. She had a special smell that I detected, because I was looking for it.

After school I raced out and found Derrick in the schoolyard waiting for me. "Hello, Alex, you got a minute?"

"I would be foolish not to listen to my solicitor."

He smiled at that and said, "We have a court date, now. We have a problem, though. The court case will require you to attend at some time. You may find that the school board will say that you are not at school for that time. It will take only a few appearances before you cannot graduate, no matter what your marks are."

"We might argue that this is a conflict of interest."

"The school board will reply that it is a provincial ruling and they have no say in the matter."

"We drag in the provincial government, too?"

"Might work, but now we get some better opposition."

"Maybe we can get it stalled. I hear you lawyers have made that into an art form."

"We can try that, too. Next year you have a lot of time you can spend in court without jeopardizing grade 10."

"I also want more than costs and a dollar, along with the rule changes."

"What are you after now?"

"The option of writing the grade ten finals a month into school, then moving to grade eleven with the same option. I want to get all four years into one school year."

"I have never heard of that happening. Even skipping one year is odd, and you have done two already."

"The carrot and the stick may work. The mine site will be cleaned up and we can sell soon. The taxes paid can be mitigated if I give the money away to charity. A school is a good way of helping the local economy and the residents."

"Money usually works."

"What are the laws about me having my principal residence at the mine and the proceeds from the sale being sheltered?"

"There may be a clause about time spent in the home but I don't know for sure."

"I need a very good patent attorney with some experience in filing internationally. Do you have any suggestions? I have to start a new business to suck up the money from the sale of the mine, or the taxes will be too high."

"I will have to look into that, too." Helen came to us and held my arm. Derrick looked, but said nothing about that. "Hello, Helen. Nice to see you."

"Thank you, Mr. MacNeil. Nice to see you, too."

Just then Rita came over and held my other arm. I made introductions and Rita shook his hand like her mother would. Rita was beginning to become a very classy dame. We parted soon after, and I just walked the bike home with Helen. She asked, "Why do you bring the bike? When we are together, you never ride it."

"It is a status symbol for a male my age. Sometimes it is useful, when I have to pick up groceries after school. And now it gives the boys something to concentrate on, rather than me. When I get a bit more speed and muscle, I will do something about it."

At our spot to get Aron, Helen continued on instead. The family was coming home, and she wanted to have a meal made for them. Aron and I now had a chance to have a 'man to man talk' now about procreation that would make him the envy of his classmates.

This time we were ahead of the family, and we started to help Helen with the preparations. The telephone crew had brought wire to the house, but the wire was not strung inside yet.

We had been holding off dinner as long as possible, and the family had not arrived yet.

"Aron, will you watch the food?"

"Sure, Alex."

I put my arm around Helen and said, "There is a term called 'afternoon delight'. Come upstairs, and I will give you some." To Aron I said, "If you hear a car, call very loudly to us."

"Are you two going to do it again?"

Helen turned red and I replied, "Sure. Helen is my woman now, and we are interested in each other's bodies. Wait till you get older. Your tongue will hang out, and your pants will get tight in the front. Your mind gets some odd thoughts, and you think that your parents are stupid. Of course, when you get older still, you will see that they were smart all along."

Helen pulled my arm, and I just said, "Remember, call us loudly."

By the time we were at the top of the stairs Helen had half her clothes off. I even tripped in my haste. I made sure we had all the loose clothing before getting onto Helen's bed. My kisses didn't do much for her and she pushed me around so we were 69 again. We each had a few orgasms before Aron warned us. I just took Helen's hand and dragged her naked to the bath. I washed my face and told her to take a quick bath.

I was dressed and downstairs when the car pulled up. Aron and I walked outside to greet the family. With a few hugs and kisses we started to talk about how much we missed each other. Dad, though, looked back along our long drive and could see the new, black wire hanging below that of the hydro.

By the time we got into the house, Helen came running down the stairs and seemed to be very happy and exuberant. To my eyes she just looked like a woman in love.

While Mom had her bath, I talked to dad and my grandparents. "Our house is good, but we need more bathrooms. Showers would be nice, and they use less water. What do you think of the idea of building a bigger home that will be easier to heat and have some of the nice things that will make the home more comfortable."

Dad said, "I don't know about any of that. Everything works pretty good to me."

"Now, all of you would like to get clean, but you have to wait. If you had a small bath off your bedroom, you wouldn't scare anybody at night." Dad chuckled at that. "The basement could be made more waterproof, and we could use the downstairs as a real part of the house. Now it is just an area to collect things and grow mildew. My company needs office space. As it grows, I will need even more. I am getting a patent attorney soon. One of the companies will be handling an invention that should give us as much money as the mine will."

"What is this invention?"

"Only a toy puzzle. You turn it around, and the pieces get out of position. The fun is getting them back without putting more out of position. It should be worth three or four million in profits at a minimum. Another product will sell well, but has to be marketed. A person already has the patent, and I want to send someone to see if we can buy it. This is good for three or four million, too."

"Is this a puzzle, too?"

"No, just a disk that people throw around. Kids will just love it, and young adults, too. Another product is going to be a Helen doll."

"A what?" Came from Helen.

"I'll make a doll that looks like you. It is made of plastic, and the joints allow it to move a bit like a person. The trick is to make lots of different kinds of clothes and accessories for the doll. I will have to open a very large building with people sewing tiny doll clothes. They can make millions of outfits, and they would still not be enough. This should bring in 6 to 10 million, but the costs will be higher, too."

Dad said, "You talk of millions as if it is small change. A million dollars is a lot of money."

"A million is small change. In a few years we will be giving millions away to schools and hospitals. We even have to have a special company set up to give away money."

"You can't do that. We need that money."

"Dad, that is true: we need money to make more money. The government wants its share though. If we don't give the money away, then the government will just tax it away from us, anyway. Wouldn't you rather have the Lowca Medical Clinic than a very happy tax man?"

"Well, it does sound like a good name."

"On another subject, dad. Goldilocks is worth a lot of money. I explained how it is worth far more to collectors. We do not have the largest nugget ever found, but ours all come from the same area, in fact within a few yards of each other. The trick is to sell these to people who want to buy them. There are quite a few rich Canadians who could buy them, but there are many more rich Americans who would like them, too. I would love to tell everybody about our mine and about Goldilocks, but I think it has to remain a secret."

"You can't tell yet, Alex. We aren't ready."

"We would never be ready till the mine was played out, and I will have to make the information known, too, but so that nobody will know it is us who have the gold. We have to hire more people, too. Then you and the rest of our family can manage, instead of working yourselves to death."

"I like to work, Alex, and so does Tata."

"I know you do. But grandpa is getting older and needs to start a job that will let him use his mind more. We Poles may not be the smartest, but we are in it for the long run. I want you and grandpa to be around for a long time. One day, I want my children to sit on both of your laps and wet your pants. That can't happen if you died too soon."

Dad reached out and hugged me to him. This made me think of all the other times he did this and I felt no different. "What do I have to do, Alex?"

"Hire lots more help. I want all of us to go to the States to sell the gold, and that means leaving the mine. We need a vacation, and the mine can be shut down or people you trust will continue for us."

Dad thought for a moment and said he would think on it. "The gold is not coming as fast as it was, and it is harder to get."

"That I saw happening, and I mentioned it to you. You may just have to go through all the tailings with a finer screen, soon. You will still miss the majority of the gold. In six months, you will have to truck the tailings, one more time, to a refinery. There will be very little gold left, then."

After the next day's school I found a reporter from the local paper. He wanted to see me just after classes let out. Mr. Caversham, the reporter, said, "You want to take two million dollars from the school board and the local rate payers?"

"You are still under a misapprehension. I am threatening to take the money from them unless the school board makes some fundamental changes in the way it treats the disadvantaged."

"How are you disadvantaged? I hear you are one of the richest people around."

"So your paper only sees money as its only point of reference?" I waited for a reply and when it looked like I was going to get only more questions and no answer I picked up my pack.

The man put his hand on my pack and said, "Wait."

"Sir, remove your hand from me now." His hand came away and he continued with his barrage of questions, as if my words had no real impact on him. I got two feet from him and again his hand came out to grab my pack and restrain me. There were no adults around and only some students, and even they were quite far away. It would be an easy thing to cause him a lot of pain but then he would put in the paper that I was indeed the bully and hurt my cause.

"Let's talk in the school. It is too noisy out here."

He asked a few more questions but decided to follow instead. Once in the office I bypassed the secretaries and knocked on Mr. Corfu's door. I was happy to hear him bid me enter.

The Principal said, "Hello Alex. What can I do for you?"

"Hello sir, the litigation I instigated had to deal with the weaker members of our society needing protection. I feel that when they are on school property, it is up to the schools to see to the safety of those individuals."

"Yes, you said that before."

"Mr. Caversham is from the local newspaper. He is being very energetic in his quest for a story. He twice held my pack and in doing so held me immobile. I warned him off, but he did it again. I feared for my safety, and have got my assailant to follow me. I am asking you to protect me while on the grounds of this school."

Caversham said, "All I did was hold him for a second to get a reply to my question."

Mr. Corfu said, "I have been looking into things I thought clear one time, and I think you are in the wrong. I am not a lawyer, but I believe you have assaulted one of my students.'

"I only held his pack, for God's sake."

I said, "I am not one of your children, Mr. Caversham. I do not take kindly to that treatment. How would you feel if an adult did what you did to your children when they were alone on the school grounds?"

"I only held your pack."

"Twice. I asked you questions, and the last one I especially want to hear the answer to. Will you answer me now?"

"What, are you some lawyer? I am only trying to do my job and earn a living."

"How would you feel," I repeated, "if an adult did what you did, to your children when they were alone on the school grounds?"

"I don't need to answer any of your questions."

I turned to Mr. Corfu, "Would this adult male have to answer to the police and to the courts if you called to police now?"

Mr. Corfu looked like he was caught in a vice. "I think he might, to the judge. Do you want to press charges?"

"That depends. This man, in my opinion, has a very poor grasp of right and wrong, only in respects to how those attributes effect him. He refuses to say how he would feel if his children were molested."

"Alright," Caversham said, "I wouldn't like it if my children were held, even if it was an innocent touch."

"Thank you for that bit of honesty. Now, I do not want to answer any more of your questions. I want to go home to my family. You will print what I believe to be an article derogatory to my objectives. That is your right. If you attack me directly in your articles, I will have you charged with assault. I can take criticism, but if you lay it on so thick that it distorts the truth, I will fight you in the courts and in other newspapers."

I turned to Mr. Corfu and said, "Thank you for being here when I needed you. I was concerned with the prospects of defending myself on school property. Would it be possible to avoid this in the future by you being present during some of my interviews?"

"I am going to be fighting for my job in court against you."

"All the more reason to hear what I have to say. If I say something wrong, you are free to use it against me. I don't see you as an enemy but hopefully a friend that got caught up in, what I think, is a transition from the old way to what the future should be."

Helen was waiting for me by my bike. She was very relieved to see me. "What kept you?"

"A pushy reporter. If you are ever questioned, make sure there are lots of sympathetic witnesses around. One caught me alone and kept using his hand to hold me still till I answered his questions."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, but he was not taking no for an answer. I might have fought and won, but I would probably have lost when you look at his size. Many adults figure it is their right to beat children. I don't mean a swat on the ass, either."

The tire was flat again, but I was walking anyway. We talked as we walked, then stopped at the intersection where Aron would come from. We just sat on the grass and looked at the open country around us. In the future this intersection boasted a filling station, a Burger King, a McDonald's and a Donut Diner. Those franchises had already begun, but I was not interested in pandering to a future overweight generation that included my own.

Aron came running to us and I asked the breathless boy, "What was your hurry, Aron?"

He didn't say, and I just pulled him into a hug. "I wanted to see you, too. I need my little brother." I got a hug in return and we walked home learning about Aron's day at school.

On the wall in the kitchen was our flat, black phone. It, of course, had a rotary dial, because push buttons had not been invented yet for it. The cord was four feet long and straight. The handset was heavy enough to be used as a club. You had to pull a chair close if you wanted to sit. At least, this way I could keep the parents off the phone for a while. Perhaps we would have to instigate a five or ten minute maximum for a conversation.

The womenfolk were just looking at the phone when we came in as if its presence was not really wanted. Dad and grandpa were back at the mine pandering to their gold fever.

I had a dial tone and looked for the phone book. It was pretty thin with very few advertisements. The entire area had a code name, then only five digits for any local call. "Mom, this is how you use this device. You never learned English well enough, and now you need to learn a bit. The people you want to call once in a while can be written in a small book along with their phone numbers. Now I am going to call our lawyer and see what has changed."

I dialled slowly to show Mom and grandma how to use the device. When Clarice came on, I introduced myself and asked her to record our number. It was conveniently typed on a small circle of cardboard and under a clear plastic in the middle of our dial.

Derrick came on and he told me the name and phone number of a good lawyer in Toronto. "Thanks, Derrick. I have another small detective job that you may have to farm out."

"What is that? Unfaithful wife?"

"No, just a person that I once met. I want to locate one Mr. Silva Cranz in Chicago. I believe he is an accountant and works for his father in a large company. I never heard the name, but it may even have his surname in it. I think if you looked through the social registry you could find him."

"Easy enough to do, Alex. Say hello to the family for me."

I got the number and said my goodbyes. Next I dialled a '0' and got the operator, who had to connect me long distance to Toronto. There was no direct dialling, and all long distance calls were expensive. The price of local calls was actually supported by long distance revenues.

A nice sounding woman picked up the phone when it rang. The law firm was one of those with six names in the title. Each of the partners had to have their little bit of glory.

"Hello, my name is Alex Kramer. Derrick MacNeil suggested I speak to Mr. Ciesla." The man was not in the firm name as a partner and must have been just on staff.

A man with a baritone voice answered when my call was transferred. I said in Polish, "Hello, are you able to speak your mother tongue?"

There was a moment of silence and the reply came, "Not as good as I should. It has been too many years."

"Hello then in English. My name is Alex Kramer. I asked Derrick MacNeil for a competent patent attorney. Would you take a moment and tell me a little of your qualifications." The man seemed to be taken back by my request. Probably he felt that all I had to do was look at his wall and see his diplomas. The trouble was that I could not see his wall, and there were a lot of people who passed tests and still were almost useless after many years learning on the job.

The man did have some experience, but I did not remember his name from my future. I would have to go by feel this time and see what he could do. My puzzle was described only in broad terms. I would send him a registered package with my drawings. I had made enough inventions that I could word the documents well enough for the lawyer to have little or no work to do.

I got his company address as well as his home. He seemed to be a bit eager to get my business. I liked this in a person and maybe we could do a lot more business together.

We had our meal, but it was not the same without dad and the irascible grandpa. I collected my drawings and checked if there were any features missing. The description took up a few pages, and I had redone the work a few times to insure that it was accurate. I knew that I would have to go to court quite a few times to protect my rights. This could be bypassed, if I didn't put the cube on the market until I had millions of the cubes made and able to fill the demand. If I didn't do that, an enterprising individual would do it for me.

At home I showed Aron the medical bag and explained what each thing was for. I checked his blood pressure at the kitchen table and got him to check mine. The simple procedure required the stethoscope and the point where the blood started to flow through the pressurized cuff. The kitchen clock had to do to find the heart rate. Grandma shook us off as just playing, but I persisted and ran some simple tests on her. Aron was happy to repeat the tests with similar results.

Mom was busy, but promised to let us use her as a patient after she completed the meal. I showed Aron how to put on a triangular bandage in a variety of forms for different forms of trauma. It was surprising what could be done with the simple piece of cloth.

That night I got Mom to take a walk with me. I am not really that much of a subtle person. I meet a challenge head on most times. Sometimes, after hurting my head enough times, I will go for the subtle approach. "Mom, you must have noticed that Helen is acting different."

"Yes, I did. I was wondering if it would ever happen," she said as we walked down a lane to one of our fields.

"I have loved all of you even before my parents passed away. My love has changed since I was brought into your family."

"How is that, Alex?"

"I think of Aron as my real brother that I never had, and sometimes even a son. He is bright, and I have no real reason to feel that way, but I do."

"It just means that you love him. That is one of the main things that holds a family together. Are you going to tell me about Helen? You started, but then changed what you were talking about."

"Helen is a delicate matter. I want to stay within our family, but I want Helen to be my mate. Normally, I would have talked to her, if my parents had lived and she was not already dating. She may have seen me as a boy pretending to be a man. If she looked deep enough, she will see a man in a boy's body."

"I think she always saw you differently. She might not have waited, though. A boy can change his mind at any time, and a girl cannot just wait on hope."

"That is what I thought, too. I have committed myself to her. I told her that when we are old enough I want her to have my children."

"I had hoped for that to happen. What is your problem?"

"When I am older, I will be very good in business. I will be much more dominant than dad. I have started to follow those ideas already."

"What do you mean?"

"I am dominant in making business decisions and dominant with a woman. Helen will do as I ask. I have not entered puberty yet, but I have the feelings starting now. I want to enjoy my body now, and enjoy Helen's too."

"Did you... ?"

"I have kissed her, Mom, but I have done this all over her body. I cannot make her pregnant, but soon the possibility will come. I want children, even though I am young. I also know that I have to wait so that Helen and I can grow first. I want to travel and see the world before being tied down by children, even if I know it is inevitable."

"I do not want a grandchild too soon, Alex, but I do want them. Are you telling me this because of your father?"

"That is the main reason. I do not like to lie, and I do not like to sneak around. What I am saying is that I want to live with Helen as husband and wife. Our religion frowns on this. The neighbours would call it a scandal and dad would get angry and kick me out when I need the family the most."

"Yes, you are right about your father... and your grandfather too. They are men and can't help the way they think. Your father is not stupid, though. He will see the way Helen looks at you and know that something serious is happening. At first he will worry about ruining Helen's life by having a baby too soon. He would also think of his standing in the community and fear the scandal. I do not know what to say to you."

"What will grandma think?"

"She already suspects that the two of you have been doing things. She fears that you can produce seed soon, and Helen's life will change irrevocably."

"Should I talk to her, or will you?"

"I will talk to her tonight."

"Then Helen and I will be frustrated tonight."

Mom laughed very hard at this and had to hold my shoulder for stability.

Before leaving for school, I told the family that I had to send off a package and would be late coming home. It was raining, and we all got our rain suits on. People in my other life had gotten spoiled in the later years and managed to stay dry most of the time and were afraid of a little water.

Aron, Helen and I had our boots on, and large waterproof hats to keep the majority of the water off of us. Aron still walked through the puddles, and I got Helen to do it with me too. It was fun to be a kid sometimes.

Rita was there, waiting for me with an umbrella similar to Helen's. I saw that she must have felt more for me than I figured, since she was braving the weather. Helen got a kiss that made Rita look closely. She forgot all about it when I gave her a much better one where she was bent over backwards.

She got up breathlessly and said, "Why?"

"For simply being you, and coming out into the storm to greet me. Now, let's get inside and changed." After detouring to the area for the bikes we went inside. I helped the girls off with their coats and shook them out and handed them back. Helen got to me first and did the same thing.

I had not seen anyone working on my projects. They had plastic over them, though, and that would keep out most of the rain. Some hammering was faintly heard from the automotive section.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.