Belle Meets Master - Cover

Belle Meets Master

Copyright© 2004 by Belleerotique

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Shy sub meets online master for weekend of depraved love

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   MaleDom  

Belle was raised as a good little girl in a small southern town. She had always done as she was told to do, always been the "good girl". She had always felt out of place though. She had always had dark thoughts about sex and about what felt good. She never realized exactly what though until she met her Master.

Belle was a tall girl, 5'10" and weighed in at about 165. She looked like a tall curvy amazon, but she never felt like one. She was never ferocious. She always tried to blend into the background. Her mother had always made her hide her body, especially her 40 DD breasts. Until she met her Master.

Her Master was someone she met on line. When she met him she realized that her body was a gift not a curse. She also realized that she liked being dominated and told what to do. She really truly wanted to please others, especially her Master.

At first it started in a chat room. He made her his slave. She performed for him doing whatever he wanted her to do. Nothing was too degrading for Belle. Finally, Master arranged for them to meet in person. Belle was excited and nervous. What if Master did not like her?

Belle went to pick up Master at an airport about 1hour away from her home. She had arranged to stay in a local hotel for the weekend. She was wearing the collar master had sent her, along with a black mini skirt, red tank top and 4 inch heels, making her 6'2" now. People stared at her especially her collar and bouncing breasts under the tank top. Men fantasized about Belle, but she was oblivious to them. She had eyes only for her Master. Finally, she saw him and when he came to a stop in front of her, Belle started to get on her knees right in the airport terminal. People stared, but Belle did not care.

Her Master stroked her hair, touched her collar and grazed her hard nipple with his hand. He then raised her chin so that their eyes met. He smiled at Belle. "You have pleased me Belle.You followed my instructions on what to wear and how to act. You are a good pet and slave. I will reward you well this weekend."He took Belle's hands and lifted her up. They left the building to go to the hotel. Belle shivered, thinking of all the things that lay ahead for the weekend.

The hotel that Belle had found was an unusual one that catered to unusual sexual practices. There were slaves and masters, transvestites and many other sexually different fetishes represented.

As they entered the hotel room Belle and Master Jon noted that there were restraints already attached to the headboard of the bed. In the bedside table were a selection of paddles, dildos, butt plugs and clamps. In the bathroom was an enema bag.

Master Jon ordered, "Belle, put my clothes away now and then give yourself an enema and shower. Be quick about it my darling slave. I am getting impatient."

Belle hurried to do as her Master ordered, dropping one of his outfits on the floor. As she picked it up she heard her Master say, "Naughty, Belle. You will later be punished for your clumsiness." Belle hurried and finished unpacking. She went to the bathroom and stripped her clothes off, revealing her hairless pussy and the tattoo on her pubis, a new addition, that read, Master Jon's pet slave. Belle proceeded to give herself an enema and then showered using the sweetly scented gel that Master Jon had ordered her to bring with her. Drying off she entered the bedroom once again.

Belle did not see her Master anywhere and then she felt him come up behind her and grab her. He rammed one finger up her ass quickly to check her anal vault and said as he turned her, "Very good my pet, you are clean for me. I see the tattoo also went well." With this he petted her still slightly sore pubic area. He pinched one of her hard nipples and pushed her towards the bed.

Belle lay back on the bed and raised her arms for her Master to restrain. Master Jon quickly took care of her arms. He then pulled her nipples up off her chest. Belle gasped hard as it felt as if her Master were going to pull them off her chest. Master Jon let them fall back and he reached inside the drawer and removed a set of nipple clamps, placing them on Belles nipples, tigthening them to increase their pressure. Belle moaned loudly in both pleasure and pain.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.