Love Spell - Cover

Love Spell

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a story of a lonely beautiful woman living all alone, just she and her pets on a mysterious Halloween night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Halloween   Violence  

He stood there watching them, all 6' 2" of him. A big burly of a man. Dressed in his dark blue policeman's uniform with his gun at his side. How long he had been there was anyone's guess.

"Well, well, well... what do we have here?" he said looking down at them. His big square German featured face framed with blonde wavy hair.

They both looked up, startled. They hadn't heard anyone creeping up on them. Christina hastily pulled her cape around her naked body to cover herself. And Steven sat up quickly, pulling up his pants as fast as he could. The cop stood there laughing.

"No need in covering up that hot little body, Missy." he said.

She looked up at him, embarrassed and frightened. There was something menacing about the man.

"Don't I know you?" he said, talking to Christina. "Yes, you're the widow Collins."

She peered up at him with lowered lashes now and recognized him as one of the local town cops. She had seen him around town a few times but they had never exchanged a word.

"Steven, I think we had better leave!" she said.

"You're not going anywhere, either one of you!" the big cop said.

"Look Officer, we don't want any trouble. We'll leave now." she said, turning to Steven and looking very worried.

"Yes Officer." Steven said "We'll gather up our stuff and go."

"Not so fast!" the cop said and grabbed Steven by the arm and twisted it behind his back. It happened so fast, he hadn't a chance to respond.

"Leave him alone!" cried Christina.

He quickly took out his handcuffs and cuffed Steven's hands behind him and threw him to the ground. Then he grabbed a pair of thin plastic ones and cuffed his feet together. Steven didn't have a chance against this guy's strength or weight.

"Run Christina!" he yelled. "Run home and lock your door!"

With that the cop took out his billy club and banged Steven on the side of his head.

"Shut the FUCK up!" the cop said. Steven fell back with a thud, moaning in pain.

Christina started to run but the big cop grabbed her by her hair and cape and threw her down on the ground. "And where do you think you were off to?" he said leering at her naked tits and pussy exposed from the half opened cape. "You're both in big trouble, I hope you know this. You'd think a couple of people your age would know the laws around here." he said, shaking his head, smiling. "To start with, being in a cemetery after sundown, against the law. Drinking in one. Smoking dope, against the law." and he added "Fornicating in public, another big no no." he added lasciviously.

Steven just watched, curled up in pain, hog tied near a big tree.

"Let her go, leave her alone. Arrest me if you want! Just leave her alone." he pleaded.

"Shut the FUCK up little boy!" he said to Steven and threatened him with his club again.

"Do as he says Steven." Christina implored, scared for his safety. She could see blood pouring from the side of his head.

"He's bleeding, can't you see?" she said crawling toward Steven with concern wanting to help him. The cop grabbed her and threw her back down on the ground. His full weight pinning her under him. He grabbed at her tits with his big hands and started kissing her all over her face. She was repelled by him and tried to break free. His big thighs spreading her legs apart and his hand reaching down to stroke her pussy. He put his fingers in her.

"Leave me alone!" she screamed.

He put his hand over her mouth, she went to bite him but he slapped her hard on the face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.