Peggy's Surprise - Cover

Peggy's Surprise

Copyright© 2004 by Linda Jean

Chapter 9

Group Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Peggy catches her man with another woman and takes a job out away from normal society. She is locked into a six-month stint being the house wife for thirty horny men led by a sadistic sick man who needs to be controlled himself. Peggy never knew she would get into sex the way she did. When she returns to her old life, nothing is the same.

Caution: This Group Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Transformation  

One man said, "OK, what do you want me, I mean us to do?"

I said, "First off this is between you men and I. The other men must never know, and for gods sake no one must let Bud know. Oh yes, another thing, you must never try to find out who my little pussy boy is, that's what I call him. Since we all know there are 30 Americans here and the only blacks are in this room, he is white. Since we have no idea how many Eskimos work here yet it could be one of them, I won't say. I will work it out for him to be available for our pleasure once or twice a week. I want you all to meet me here after lunch tomorrow. That is if I can get Bud to run a run to the village for me.

"Right now, this is what we will do. I will pick out two of you, and we will start. One guy will fuck my pussy boy, while he sucks the other. If you come in his mouth, you have to stick around and fuck him in his ass once I work you hard again. That is my job in this. Now are there any questions boys?"

Pete said, "I'm no queer, I don't fuck men."

I said, "Ok, pretend it is a starlet, he can't see you, he can't talk, all he is to you is a willing asshole and willing mouth. Hey, pretend it is my ass, or mouth. Do this for me Pete and you will not be sorry, Ok?"

He said, "OK, but if any of you assholes here says one fucking word, I swear I'll kill you and I am not making any idle threat."

Every man said almost at the same time, "That goes for me too."

I said, "OK Pete, you first and you with the beard. I think he'll love that cock of yours. You two guys first, then you two then you, and you." I pointed to all of them and took my first two to my room.

As I walked in, and before Bud could say anything I said, "Ok pussy boy I have two real men here with me, they have agreed to both fuck you and to let you suck their dick's. Now I hope you understand English enough to understand me. If you do and you want them to fuck you shake your head up and down."

Bud moved his head from right to left saying no. I took the whip in my hand and made it crack. He then started shaking his head up and down real fast.

"Now these boys may not really believe you want them to fuck you, so I want you to suck them hard so they can stick their hard cocks in you. Come on Pete, get over here, let him suck your big black beauty."

Pete moved on the bed to his head. I turned his head so Pete could stick his cock in the mouth opening. Pete said, "You better understand English punk. You bite me you die. I know you're one of these Eskimo punks. Suck me good and I'll fuck you crazy."

I felt good at this point; I knew these first two would go back and pass it around to the others that my pussy boy was not one of them. As Bud started sucking Pete, I moved behind him and put butter all over him and in him getting ready.

Pete said, "Don't you have any K-Y Peggy?"

I asked, "What is that?"

He said, "Go look over there in your sex cabinet, I bet you have some."

I went and found a big box marked K-Y Jelly. I grabbed a tube. As I got back, Bud was working like a sex starved whore sucking for her life. Pete's eyes were closed, and I grabbed the rubber cock, I slid it in Bud, and started to fuck him. Pete pulled out of Bud and moved behind him. I pulled out the rubber dick and Pete slid his black beauty in. Charley replaced Pete, and Bud worked his cock like a sex-starved whore. I knew that all I had to do now was to keep replacing them as they came and left back to work. It took about an hour and a half to get all 18 men to fuck and climax in Bud's asshole.

About six or seven of them came in his mouth and I had to work their cocks hard again. I kind of think they planned it that way. After I shuttled the last one out, I went to Bud's video room and took out the videotape I had been recording of my room. I put in a blank and took the tape placing it in my safe. I looked over at Bud and sperm was all up and down the inside of his legs, along with brownish butter and K-Y.

I went to the bed and said,"Ok, now the question in my mind is, have you had enough, or do I keep you here all night and have them come back and fuck you some more. After all, they think that the boss is away, and you know what they say. When the cat is away, the mice will play."

I stood there looking at him and he said, "I have to go to the bathroom, real bad!"

I said, "Oh sure you do, but if I release you, I don't know what you will do. Wait here, I'll be right back." I went to the kitchen and grabbed a big pan taking it back I made him do it in the pan. I won't go into detail of what he did, lets just say, along with it came a lot of sperm. I flushed it then washed the pan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.