My New Doctor - Cover

My New Doctor

Copyright© 2004 by JAD

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story of the new doctor that I started going to because the one I had been going to for years, retired. This doctor is a woman and right from the start she had her own agenda, which had nothing to do with the fact she was a doctor.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Doctor/Patient BDSM Sex story

The doctor I had been going to for the last fifteen years finally retired. And I wasn't looking forward to going and trying to find a new one. But after several months of looking, I finally found one that I thought I would like. Her name is Dr. Michelle Lindsey. She is a family doctor and told me she hoped my wife would come to see her also.

I was long past due for a physical so I made an appointment to see her. Several years ago, my doctor let his Physicians Assistant (PA) give me my physical and being undressed in front of her didn't bother me as much as I thought it might. I was wearing one of those stupid hospital gowns, which doesn't cover much. She even had checked my prostate. In and out, no playing around, all business. She said it was fine.

So here I was with a new doctor, which was a woman. When I checked into my appointment I was taken back to one of the examination rooms. The nurse weighed me, took my blood pressure and then told me to undress and the doctor would be in soon. I got undressed and looked for the hospital gown and couldn't find one. I thought about putting my pants back on but before I could take them off the hook I'd hung them on, the door opened. In walked a gorgeous blond with the prettiest blue eyes. Even though I couldn't see a lot of her figure because of the white coat she was wearing, I could tell she had a great figure.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Lindsey, but call me Michelle, please. And you are Dan?"

"Yes."

"Good, I see you are ready to be examined. Are you warm enough? Sometimes these rooms are a little chilly."

I thought to myself that if I got any hotter I was going to cum all over my self.

Just thinking that made my cock start to get hard.

"Oh good, I see you are getting an erection. I thought for a minute there that I wasn't going to have a good reaction from you."

I was baffled, what was this doctor thinking about.

She then walked closer to me and took my cock in her hand.

"My but you are hard."

She slowly ran her fingers up and down the shaft of my cock.

"Doctor, if you keep that up, I am going to cum."

"Good, I want to see how your prostate is working."

"A lot of men your age have trouble getting erections or even having an orgasm. But it looks and feels like your not one of them."

After she said that she had me sit on the examination bed and then leaned down and took my cock into her mouth. In one quick motion I felt my cock slide down her throat. I started cuming instantly. The feeling was so over powering that I lie back on the bed and let the feeling wash over me.

"And you eject a sufficient amount of cum."

"Turnover, I want to check your prostate."

I felt her stick her finger into my butt. She moved it around a few minutes and I could feel her touching my prostate.

"Does that feel good to you Dan? I see that even though you have just had a large ejection, you are ejecting some pre-cum."

"Well Doctor, I mean Michelle, what do you expect? You are a beautiful woman and you walk in here and immediately give me a blowjob. I suspect that if you continue to play with me like that, I'm going to get another erection and I'll be able to fuck you in that pretty cunt of yours."

"Oh you think so, do you?"

"Yes I do."

I then got up off the bed, turned around so I was facing her and then took her in my arms and gave her a kiss on the lips. She didn't struggle, but kissed my right back. I then push her back on the bed and push her skirt upto her waist.

"Well look at this, no panties. Do you always examine you patients dressed this way, Michelle?"

"No, but when I was getting up from my desk to come in here to see you, I just felt this was a good time to take them off. And I was right."

Let me tell you, she tasted wonderful. And she was shaved with no hair anywhere on or near her pussy. I wish my wife would shaved their pussy. Oh she's done it several times when I've persisted but she always lets it grow back. She has this thing that hair on her pussy makes her feel more like a woman. Heck I don't care. I love the feel of their skin with no hair to get into my mouth.

I could feel my ragging hard on was getting so hard it almost hurt. I got up and pushed my cock into her cunt with one easy motion.

"Oh yes that feeeeel soooooooo gooood! Fuck me, fuuuuuuuuuck me hard!"

"I hope you're on the pill Michelle because I felt that I pumped millions of baby making seed into you."

"Yes, I mean no I'm not on the pill. And I can feel your seed moving into my womb now. Yes I'd love to have a baby of yours."

"Michelle, what is going on? If I was a woman, you could get arrested for rape. If I hadn't enjoyed you and your body, I would call this rape."

"Dan are you mad at me? I love having sex and I wanted to have you fuck me so bad. Yes I hope you got me pregnant. My husband doesn't have enough sperm count to get me pregnant."

"I told him several weeks ago that I was going to find a patient that could get me pregnant and he would just have to accept it. I also told him that when I did find such a man that he would become a regular sex partner with both of us."

"He didn't like it, but soon agreed that if this is what I wanted then he would go along with it."

"So I want you and your wife to come to our place for dinner on Friday night. Tell your wife that I will give her a physical while she there."

"I don't suppose your wife is BI?"

"No, but I think I am if that matters."

"Oh good, you and my husband can have fun together. While you're sucking his cock, I'll lick your ass hole. How does that sound? And he can be sucking on your wife's pussy."

"You've got this all figured out don't you. What if my wife doesn't want to go along with this?"

"Oh I think she will. Part of my physical will be bringing her to a climax with my mouth. I just love making love to another woman. Particularly one that isn't BI. Before the night is over, she'll be begging me to suck on her cunt."

"And then when I get her to go down on me and makes me cum with her mouth, it won't take much to convince her that she's really BI herself."

"With your permission I'll turn her into my little sex kitten. On Saturday I'm having several of the neighbors over for a BBQ. Say ten couples or so. I'll let every man there fuck her at least once and also make her bring each of the women to a climax."

"By then she'll love pussy so much you'll never be able to convince her that she isn't BI."

"Oh by the way, from Friday night till Sunday night, she'll be nude all the time. It will be her responsibility to answer the door Saturday night and welcome the neighbors to our BBQ. They will be able to touch and feel all they want but not fuck her at that time."

"I'll bet by the time we eat, she'll be begging me to let someone fuck her. And her pussy will be sopping wet."

"Just before dinner I'll have her get up on a table in the center of the backyard and bring me to a climax, using only her mouth."

"Now you're hard again, so fuck me in the ass. Then I'll clean you up and you can go."

"God bitch, you ass is tight. Doesn't your husband fuck you there?"

"No I won't let him touch my ass. I was saving it for the one man that could be me pregnant and your it, baby. I just know it!"

After I came in the tight ass, she did in fact clean me with her mouth."

"Mum that was good. Friday I want you to fuck me there several times. I'm going to let you give me an enema, when you get there. Your wife can watch."

"And then I'll hold her while you give her one, because I have this feeling that she doesn't like enema's, right?"

"Afterwards, my husband can fuck her two or three times in the ass and then I want to lick her clean just like I did you."

When I got home that evening, I was so horny I fucked my wife several times. I then told her we were going to my new doctor's home for dinner the next night. I also mentioned she should wear something easy to take off as the doctor wanted to give her, her yearly physical.

Friday night came. My wife asked me if I had any suggestion to what she should wear.

"Why don't you wear your new sun dress?"

I was getting ready myself when my wife came into the dressing room.

"Do you think this is okay?"

She was wearing the sundress just like I asked. She also didn't have on a bra or panties. Several years ago I had started asking her to wear certain clothes when we went out. I love to see her in skimpy dresses, blouses and skirts. She learned very fast that unless I asked her to wear a bra or panties she was to leave them off. Once when she wore a pair of thong panties that I hadn't requested, I had her take them off in the restaurant standing by the table before she sat down. And yes every male in the place (and probably some of the women) watched her every move. The skirt of the dress was very short, you could almost see the hair on her pussy, so when she reached up to get a hold of her panties the skirt naturally moved up and uncovered her ass and pussy. I almost came in my pants.

I told her she looked perfect.

We arrived at Doctor Lindsey's residence at 7 pm. The time she had asked me to be there. After ringing the doorbell, Michelle answered the door herself.

"Don, come in. This must be your wife, Ellen. How are you?"

My wife and Michelle talked a few seconds. Then Michelle told my wife to take off her dress.

"Now, right here?"

"Sure why not! I m going to be giving you a physical in a few minutes so why not remove you clothes now?"

My wife then reached down and pulled the dress up over her head. I took it, folded it and laid it down on the chair next to the door.

"My, you are just as beautiful as your husband described you."

She then reached out and took both my wife's tits in her hands. She rolled them between her fingers and thumb. My wife let out a moan.

"You like that don't you?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No please don't."

Michelle then leaned forward and sucked one of the nipples into her mouth. With the other hand she reached down and shoved two fingers into my wife's pussy.

It didn't take my wife long before she was pushing her pussy into Michelle's hand.

"Yes my sweet kitten, you like that very much. Do you want me to stop?"

"No please keep doing it. It feels so good. I'm so close to cuming."

"If you want me to continue, say please Mistress. I want to cum so bad."

"Mistress, please I am so close. I need to cum so bad."

"Yes, now I want to make myself very clear. For the rest of the evening and weekend, whenever I ask you a question you will answer, with yes or no followed by Mistress. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, from this day forth you belong to your husband, Master, first and me second. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good you learn fast. This weekend, only your Master can counter one of my commands. No one else. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good now I will let you cum."

"Oh god yes! I m cummmmmmmmming."

"Oh my, my little sex kitten. You really get wet fast. I hope you love tasting your own pussy juice, because I m going to be feeding you lot's of it."

"You smell nice, but look at my hand, it is sopping wet. Here clean me with your mouth, cunt."

My wife licked her hand clean.

"Now let's the three of us go into the living room, there are several people I want you to meet."

"This is my husband, Bob. Bob, Don and Ellen."

Bob was as good looking as his wife. Looking at his crotch I imagined he must be huge. As it looked like his cock was going down his leg eight to nine inches. My first thought was I'd never be able to take him down my throat and suck him.

There were three men (including Bob), not including me, and two women in the room. With my wife, Michelle and me, there were eight of us.

"This lovely creature has agreed to be my new sex slave. Her husband is her Master and has been for almost all of their marriage. So he is the only one that can counter one of my commands. But, she loves sex. So tonight I want all of you to give her what she wants."

"Kitten, get down on your hands and knees. Joe get under her so she can sit on that big thick cock of yours. Girls you can lay your heads on Joe's chest and suck on her nipples. I want them sucked enough to get her milk glands going so she produces milk. Mike get that big long cock of yours in her mouth. I want to see her nose in your pubic hair. And Bob you get to fuck her ass."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.