Debby's Decision - Cover

Debby's Decision

Copyright© 2004 by VicSwriter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After a husband's persistence in sharing his fantasy of her being with another man, a wife finally musters the courage to admit her own long time secret, darkest fantasy. His fantasy modified with her revelation forces him to question his own true desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie  

Debby knew Todd would start it again. He ALMOST always did. When was the first time? Not their wedding night 4 years ago, but certainly before their honeymoon was over. She'd even complained once, asking, "Why do you always bring this up while we make love?" He seemed hurt that she'd asked the way she did; that's when she realized it really was his fantasy! The next several times he hadn't mentioned it and their love making was... different some how.

She remembered being relieved when he again whispered in her ear while slowly moving inside her, "I wish I had a really BIG cock for you."

Debby answered like she had many times before and since, "Yours is just right! I don't need a REALLY BIG one! Yours is big to me; I'm just a little girl remember!" At 100 pounds she knew she was stating the obvious, but he seemed to like that. He seemed to like the image of her as a little girl.

Todd really did; a couple of times she even put her blond hair in pig tails and used just the slightest blusher. The right outfit completed the look: like the white starched blouse, blue plaid skirt, lacy blue ankle socks, saddle shoes, and of course, the white cotton panties! --just like she wore back in Catholic grade school. Todd always recalled that night as the best sex they'd ever had.

He'd fantasized about it many times since. Of course in his fantasy he'd shaved off her light blond curls from that sweet little pussy. Then there were the other guys, the one's with big cocks. In his fantasy, he'd have them all seduce and 'play with' the little blond innocent until she was wracked with orgasms again and again while taking their throbbing organs into her stretched bald pussy and nursing mouth.

Todd knew that at 6" he had nothing to be ashamed of. Of course he didn't feel all that proud of it either,... especially since he was fairly sure he'd never made her cum 'that way.' If he could only last longer. Not that she complained... Ever! Not even before he'd finally gotten her to let him use his mouth and tongue on her; that was still the only way he could get her to cum. What did that take? Almost a year? That time on their honeymoon didn't count; he'd taken her by surprise and she wasn't ready to admit it felt good. How could she? All of her teachings --her up bringing-- had taught her such things were dirty. Then almost another year to get her to take him in her mouth. At times Todd felt he deserved a medal for his patience with her; never really forcing the issue. He just took it slow and easy; he knew sooner or later she'd come around. He could feel her inner passion, visualizing it as a smoldering volcano.

For her part Debby knew it was silly to think such things dirty, especially with her husband... and she really didn't. It was just that she had trouble admitting to Todd that she enjoyed it. He had her on such a pedestal,... so chased and pure. 'If he only knew my fantasies, ' she thought. Fantasies she'd had since seeing THEM in front of her folk's house, working on the street,... their muscles all glistening with sweat! She truly was a little girl then, barely beginning to blossom. She had just walked home from school and sat there on the stoop watching until her cotton panties were soaked. She often wondered if they could tell? If they could see up her short skirt? If they could, did they know why they were wet? She thought she knew why but would have loved asking them; thus her fantasies often started.

She decided those memories were the reason the little role play with her old school uniform was so much fun. That was the first time they'd 69'd to completion... with him in her mouth. She was still --even a year later-- having trouble admitting to Todd she liked that. The fact she'd done it several times since should be evidence enough. Each time she'd fantasized it was one of those workmen pumping his seed into her mouth. Each time she'd reached her own orgasm quickly after Todd, hunching her clit on his mouth or chin, feeling his nose tickle her wet pussy or tender anal bud.

Tonight Debby didn't think they'd 69, not at first, not unless she asked for it. And she wouldn't. Debby had made a decision. She wanted Todd to bring up his fantasy. She wanted Todd to talk about other men --men with big cocks-- fucking her little pussy! And she knew he would too, as soon as he finished eating her. Sometimes he'd make her cum first then screw her. Sometimes he'd stop eating her, screw her, whispering his fantasies about the things she'd do with a big cock, cum in her, then go down on her again. That took some getting used to: him eating her cummy pussy. But if he liked it... she wouldn't complain. She kind'a liked it too!... Wondering if he fantasized it was another man's cum, injected by a really big cock. And when she combined that thought with her own fantasy... Well, she came the quickest of all then!

No, it didn't really matter what order Todd did it tonight. Even if he didn't whisper those things tonight, she knew he would soon. If she could keep her courage up, she'd have a surprise for him!

Todd wasn't sure either, which order they'd do it tonight. He no longer worried that he couldn't get her off. He would. With his mouth and tongue. He read it was common for women to be able to achieve orgasm only that way. He was just glad Debby had finally begun to get comfortable with that. Todd still wondered though, if Debby wouldn't be able to cum with a truly big cock, one that was not only bigger, but lasted longer than he could.

As he eat her --paying most attention to her clit: gently nibbling, sucking-- he would read her body. Did she seem to be committed to cumming now? Or did she seem patient? Receptive to a screw first? He'd also gauge his own ability to avoid cumming in the sheets; he'd done that a couple of times and hated it. He'd felt ashamed, though Debby gave him no reason to be. Either way, he was glad she enjoyed his oral attention. He loved eating her! The taste of her! The arousal of her body that he was finally --after four years-- beginning to understand, to predict, to be able to read. He didn't know which he liked the best: the taste of her freshly bathed, freshly fucked, or even after a day's work or night's sleep. He just loved it. He just loved her!

Todd loved her enough that if he could ever convince her to do it, he'd like to watch Debby with a really hung lover. Todd knew that was a long way off. Probably in the never-never of fantasy land. Todd had decided that the next logical step was to get Debby to do a 69 after they'd screwed. To taste their combined juices on him as he loved to taste from her. Maybe he'd try that tonight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.