Maggie - Cover

Maggie

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 11: Explanations, continued

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Explanations, continued - A tale of a love struck guy and the girl he falls head over heels for. But with certain unexpected complications. Partly Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

"Shall I continue?" Maggie asked me as she hefted my hardened cock in her hand.

"Of course. Please finish the story. I need to know all about Palo and Marion... and you."

That pleased her and giving me a strong squeeze, she said, "If at any time it gets to be too much for you..."

I finished the line for her by saying, "Just say the word and you'll move on to something else?"

She bent her head and kissed the very tip of my dick.

"Exactly," she said.

And resumed her story.


"It was an eternity later that our lips parted and I looked at her with astonishment.

"That was..." was all I could manage. Marion's lips were glistening with my saliva and my hand went to her cupcake sized breast and slowly caressed it; causing her to moan in appreciation.

Palo cleared his throat and brought the two of us back to reality.

"How was that?" Marion gushed.

"I... err," I mumbled and she smiled at me.

"Extremely erotic," Palo said, chiming in, his voice a mere whisper as he reached down to his groin and adjusted himself. The huge bulge in his slacks was topped off by a spreading stain.

"Take them off before you ruin them," Marion told him and like a child he promptly obeyed her, shucking them down to his ankles and then kicking them across the room. He wore no underwear. I shook my head in near astonishment. Palo had the most incredibly beautiful body I had ever seen. His wide chest was tight, smooth and muscular. His torso tapered neatly to a flat, washboard stomach and narrow waist. And he had a magnificent ass; high round and tight, that belied the powerful thrusts he would be capable of in making love.

But what really took my breath away was his cock. A simply gorgeous, long, thick pole that stood straight up, practically reaching his navel.

I tried not to stare, but couldn't help myself. I had never, never in my life been this aroused, and the sight of his superb weapon and Marion's kisses had me on the brink of a mighty orgasm.

Marion caught me staring at it and gave me a sly smile. And then, teasing my incredibly sensitive nipples between her fingers, she leaned into me and asked,

"Shall we have another?" But before I could respond, she added, "Of course Palo gets a sample too. Would you prefer to try his lips first?"

"You..." I whispered, "You first," and I turned to her once again, my body already aching to press against hers, Palo and his body almost a distant memory in my anxiety to meld my body with hers.

"This time we just melted into each other's mouth. Our tongues quickly began an urgent dance and this time Marion drew mine into her hot mouth. Our passions grew quickly and in a matter of seconds, I was whimpering again, trying to draw Marion's fiery tongue into my mouth.

"Marion," I heard Palo say, "Play with her tits."

There was only the slightest pause from Palo's command to Marion's response. We were still kissing as her free hand cupped the underside of my left breast.

I could feel the warmth and moisture of her hand on my flesh and I loved the softness of her touch. Wanting more, I turned my body against her hand, filling it with the fullness of my breast. Marion purred and just held it lightly.

Our tongues were dueling with an almost fastidiously gracefulness when Palo spoke again. "Squeeze it Marion, squeeze it."

And Marion did. Lightly, gently, wonderfully. I moaned softly, deep into her mouth, and she squeezed my breast harder. I lay my hand on hers, dragging over my pounding heart to the nipple and we caressed it together.

Then Palo's fingers were gliding over the other breast. I never imagined a man could have such a silky smooth touch, but he did and I reveled in it.

Moaning with desire I broke off our kiss, giddy with contentment on seeing her mouth searching desperately for mine. She had a glazed, angelic expression on her face and could barely catch her breath. I'm sure I was the same.

"Will you please make love to me?" I gasped and tore the blouse from my body.

Marion nodded and I untied the belt of my skirt, ignoring Palo, who was tweaking the nipple of my other breast until my skirt pooled at my feet. The sight of my garter belt and almost completely shaven pussy caused him to release my breast and sink slowly to his knees. And as he lathered my pussy with his saliva and serpentine tongue my knees went weak and I found myself leaning against Marion for support. Still keeping his face to my overly drenched cunt, Palo reached up to grab my wrist and made me feel his huge cock... and it was the grandest, throbbingest cock I had ever imagined possible.

I was ready to come when Marion called his name and told him it was her turn. Blindly, I turned to clutch at her and met thin air. Before I fell, they both took hold of me and brought me to the bed and lay me down. Marion was kneeling over me when I opened my eyes. Her breasts hovered delicately over my face, much smaller than mine, exquisitely shaped and firm, oh so firm. Nipples as hard as blood-red marbles, their tips pointing up at me.

Finding my voice, I told her they were beautiful and reached for them. She moaned and I sighed as my fingertips gently found their way around the puffy, red circles of her swollen areolas.

"Pinch them Maggie!" Palo cooed. "She loves it."

I slid my thumbs and forefingers up to her nipples, capturing them and squeezing them gently. Marion shut her eyes and groaned loudly and I leaned in to kiss them.

She whimpered as I kissed first her left nipple and then her right, noticing how truly sensitive they were. Time passed and I relinquished her nipples and let my fingers drift further down her taut body to her waist and then down the magnificent slope of her ass. Palo intervened then, but only to help Marion remove her skirt and shoes.

I realized I only wore my sheer stockings, garter belt and pumps and a pearl necklace.

Marion laughed nervously as Palo struggled with the zipper of her skirt until it finally surrendered and he peeled it from her magnificent torso. He had less trouble with her sheer, white bikini panties. I saw her then, just a fringe of pubic hair and moved quickly to position myself some seven or eight inches from her pussy, which I might add, was perhaps even wetter than mine was. I had never really looked at another woman the way I was studying Marion's pussy. I can honestly say that I was transfixed by the absolute floral beauty of her thick, pouty labia glistening with what I would soon discover to be sweet, fragrant juices.

With a loud moan, I began to caress her wonderful, supple ass and then with an even louder moan, I pulled on her behind, bringing her pussy to my mouth and kissed it, brushing my lips over her wet labia in much the same manner as we had begun our first kiss.

I know now that I caught her off guard, for she gasped in surprise and I felt the tremor that ran through her. Then she was pushing her cunt into my face, as I summoned a brazenness that I never thought I possessed, inhaling her rich, feminine scent and then nibbling on her outer lips as she gasped joyfully, crying out, "YES! YES! YES!"

It was my very first taste of another woman's cunt. And let me tell you, I was hooked.

What followed for the next forty-five minutes remains mostly a blur to me. I couldn't possibly remember all the details. But the joy that ensued, the absolute ecstasy of it is still, to this day, unforgettable.

Completely ignoring Palo, Marion and I kissed incessantly as if starved for one another; and then just slowly and sensuously melted into each other, groaning and whimpering our stiff, acutely sensitive nipples met, rubbed each other and then our tits crushed together. Our bodies sparkled with silky perspiration as we squeezed each other, rolling on the bed, bellies rubbing, legs intertwined, pubic bones grinding together, as our juices mingled. And still we clung to that kiss; even as our hands slid over each another's dampened back and then cupped and squeezed each other's ass. This was what love making was intended to be.

We stopped kissing only to catch our breath, but our bodies stayed entwined, breast to breast, belly to belly, cunt to cunt. Looking deep into each other's glazed eyes, Marion made the decisive move, twisting around after severing our kiss; she nibbled her way down my body. My hands left her ass and went to her head guiding her to the desired location. She paused at my breasts and suddenly her mouth was savagely attacking my tits, licking, lapping, sucking and biting. She drew a nipple into her mouth, and I can still feel her tongue flicking it and the incredible pounding pulse beat that ensued.

And just as quickly, Marion went gentle on me and I nearly swooned as she bit the other nipple so gently it wouldn't have dented a butterfly's wing. It was exquisite -- simply exquisite -- that was the feeling roaring through me.

My next recollection was that of her tongue moving across my stomach, only to stop at the small tuft of pubic hair just above my pussy. And then with my hands urging her head lower, she moved to me; and I parted my thighs in readiness.

While all this was going on I had no idea where or what Palo was doing, nor did I care.

Suddenly the sweet, pungent aroma of Marion's juices filled my nostrils, almost overwhelming me. At first I thought it my own smell, but on opening my eyes, I saw that she had shifted her body so that her pussy was now inches from my face. For a minute there I didn't move, I stared at her beautiful cunt as her fragile, inner labia opened and closed like a slow-motion movie of a flower going through its daily cycle. I moved even closer and saw her opening covered in dew-like juices and realized that my tongued was protruding as far as it could from my mouth.

I think I parted her thighs with my hands before licking her, but I'm not sure. I do recall placing my hands under her ass to raise her hips a bit and pasting my mouth to her and sucking ferociously on her. That I remember vividly.

And I also remember just as vividly the feel of her tongue gliding into me like a snake, slithering here and there and everywhere and I was coming, coming, coming.

But I never slacked off my voracious sucking on Marion. The memory of her burning hot, velvety smooth walls is indelible in my mind. I can bring it back full force almost any time. "Look at me, I'm drooling down there. I'm ready to come right now just from thinking about her tongue in me... my first tongue lashing and perhaps the best tongue I've ever received."


I glanced at Maggie's cunt and saw it was true. Her juices were gushing out of her cunt and trickling down her thighs. I went down on her and brought her to an almost instant release and I kept at her until she shoved me away.

"Thank you darling," Maggie gasped as she regained her breath. "I needed that, and badly, but let me finish the story, alright?"

"Please do," I said and she resumed her story.


The next thing I remember is that Palo was hovering over me, or at least his massive cock was.

"You think I'm such a slut don't you," I said to him.

"No, not at all, Maggie, I would never think of you that way."

"But I intended to seduce you and wound up being seduced by Marion..."

"Marion has seduced many women... and men, just ask her."

Marion laughed and said, "It's second nature to me now. When I see someone I want, I usually get them. And I want you."

Palo's fingers were moving in and out of my quivering labia, and I couldn't respond to either of them, not then. All I could do was whimper and squirm under his manipulating fingers.

Finally I found my voice and moaned, "Oh yes... Oh yes," and grabbed his ass cheeks as my hips lifted from the bed. I had this irresistible impulse to suck him and twisted about until kneeling between his legs, then reached out with trembling hands to grasp his throbbing member. I recall that after I'd wrapped my hands around it there was plenty left sticking out above my fists.

Marion wormed her way behind me and pushed me forward so that she had access to my pussy and began to tongue me there. I gave a huge shiver of delight at that sensation, but managed to keep pumping my hands up and down his shaft as I watched his pre-cum begin to ooze from his slit and trickle down the shaft to my fingers.

I remember giggling as I smeared it all over the tip of his erection, making the head sparkle under the lamp light.

Then, still holding him with one hand, I lifted his balls, amazed at their heavy weight. I could feel them moving, almost wiggling around in my palm. It was with an automatic motion that I bent lower and licked them each in turn and caused Palo to moan.

My tongue worked a wet path across their wrinkled surface and he groaned again and I opened my mouth as wide as possible and took one ball inside, filling my mouth and causing my cheeks to bulge and then I sucked on it.

"Oh Jesus," Palo moaned as he felt me sucking him. He squirmed as my tongue laved over the swollen testicle in my mouth. I thought of biting him and realized the awful pain that would cause and quickly put the thought out of my mind.

Meanwhile, Marion was working her magic on me. I shivered again as her well trained tongue went from my juicy labia all the way down to my little pink, puckered asshole. I screamed and released his testicle, watching it as it fell from my mouth. And then Marion was eating me, having pried my lips apart and urged her tongue into me; licking, lapping and sucking wantonly. I imagined her tongue a gigantic cock as it wormed its way into my squishy wet cunt. She seemed to be burrowing deeper and deeper and while I knew that was impossible, I still held the thought that it was so.

I screamed out in joy and heard her moan in reply. And suddenly my ass was thrashing wildly as I jerked with both hands upon Palo's erection and tried to push off my own orgasm for a minute, a second, a moment longer, wanting this precious time to last forever. But Marion persisted, lathering my sweet sensitive slit with that tongue, that unforgettable instrument of ecstasy, and when she sent a finger into me and attacked my clittie, drawing the warm, slippery nub into her mouth and furiously flicking that serpentine muscle over it time after time in a virtual feeding frenzy, I drew in one long, loud, screaming breath and froze, my entire being rigid, waiting, waiting, waiting... and then I came, screaming, writhing, groaning and whimpering; losing all of my breath at once. And then I came again, almost immediately and found myself crying as she cradled my head to her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.