The Warder
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2004 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Beverley Rutledge is a Senior Correction Officer in a British Prison. She has an active sex life outside the prison and an even more active one inside. She has the power to attract women and uses it; she has the power to control women and abuses it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Interracial   Black Female   White Female  

Bev pulled her car to a stop in a bay outside the gym; at this time of the day there were few members visiting, but even so, there was still only two vacant parking spaces. Grabbing her sports bag, she headed for the entrance, blipping her car security as she disappeared inside. At the reception desk there was a young woman whose nametag proclaimed her name was Emma, Bev recognised her from the last time she was here. She showed her card and was welcomed inside with a cute smile from Emma, and went to the changing rooms where she stripped off and put on her leotard and trainers. She put her clothes and valuables in the sports bag and then in a basket, placed them in a locker and withdrew the key, which she fixed around her wrist with the attached rubber band. On her way to the exercise room, she paused to check herself in the mirror again. Just by being in a gym club seemed to make her look better; the tight Lycra material had a pleasing smoothing effect on her tummy and her bum looked quite petite. She turned so that she could see her back in the mirror; the leotard flattered her rear too, the Lycra came down to her mid thigh so that the elastic material nicely shaped her bum. The leotard was coloured pink which Bev was beginning to think might have been a mistake, but it had a black lower half with a thin black band going down between her cheeks. This had a sculpting effect and made Bev's bum look even shapelier.

Turning to face her reflection again, she noticed that the stretchy material was pulled rather tightly under her crotch and the bulging lips of her fanny were clearly visible. She pulled the material away, but it just settled back again, so that once more her pussy lips were noticeable. She decided that there was nothing she could do about it and instead admired her boobs. They were at their finest, pushed right up on her chest, the shape much improved and fuller looking than in just a bra, and her nipples jutted out. All in all, a very eye-catching result, despite her doubts about the lurid colour of the costume. She made her way to the main exercise room and entered through a pair of glass panelled swing doors. The first thing she noticed was the music, playing at a level where conversation could still be heard, it was a Madonna track, one that Bev really liked, Frozen.

The room wasn't as large as it first appeared; one wall was a mirror and gave the illusion of space. The area was cluttered with the usual paraphernalia; exercise bikes, walking machines and weight benches with a small space on one side where aerobics could be practised. Bev looked around the room; just about all the equipment was taken with men and women energetically pedalling, jogging and generally working up a sweat. As she scanned the room, Bev received the odd polite smile and a few nods of greeting. A small group of women were exercising in a corner and on seeing Bev, one of the women broke away and came over to her; Bev gave her the once over. She guessed that she was about thirty or so, tall and slim, with a pretty face and long blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail which swung behind her as she walked. This woman obviously needed no work done on her body; to Bev's way of thinking it was in fine shape. Smiling broadly the woman said, "Hi, come on in, you're a new face, I'm Katrina, I'm sort of in charge." Katrina smiled again. Bev said, "Hello, my name's Beverley, Bev. I've been before a couple of times, but that was four months ago when I first joined."

Katrina made a show of looking her up and down and then said, "Mmmm, well I don't think it'll take much to get you back in shape Bev, there's not an awful lot wrong with you." Bev smiled broadly at the compliment. "Let's just try you out on some gentle aerobics first, then get on to the equipment later, OK?" Bev nodded and followed Katrina over to the small group of women she'd been working with earlier, and as they walked across the room, Bev's eyes never left Katrina's beautiful arse. Katrina introduced her to the five women waiting for their aerobics session to re-start. "Ladies, this is Bev, she'll be joining our session today. Bev, this is Millie, Avril, Denise, Rachinda and Mandy." The women smiled and said hello and Bev responded in kind. The women gathered around her were a mixed and varied bunch; Millie was a short tubby West Indian girl in her twenties, while Avril looked to be in her early fifties and quite a few pounds overweight. Denise was a little more difficult to gauge, she could have been in her thirties or early forties, either way, weight-wise she was in the same boat as Avril. Whereas Rachinda looked as if she'd come to the wrong place; she was a statuesque Indian beauty, she could have been a supermodel, being tall, shapely, with not an extra ounce of fat anywhere and an exquisitely beautiful face. Bev's heart melted instantly, this woman was almost too good to be true. And finally, Mandy; she was a mousey looking teenager, where a bad case of acne marred an otherwise pleasant face.

Bev lined up with the women as Katrina took control and began the session; she somehow managed to get next to Rachinda, a faint scent of sweat coming from her perfect body causing Bev's level of arousal to increase considerably. The exercises began slowly, allowing her muscles to warm up gradually, and then she was running on the spot, jumping up and down and generally working herself to a sweaty frazzle. After about twenty minutes, when Bev felt that she was on the point of collapse, Katrina settled them all down for a period of deep breathing exercises with the women pulling their shoulders back and throwing out their chests. Bev took a quick look along the line of women with their tits thrust out in front of them. The perfect Rachinda had a predictably wonderful profile, but it was the small dark Millie at the end of the line that caught Bev's eye, as the young black woman threw her arms back, a huge pair of boobs jutted out, with a prominent nipple poking out through the material of her T-shirt. Sweat had caused the cloth to stick to her big boobs and it clung to each rise, curve and cleft. Bev's concentration faltered slightly as her mind was suddenly filled with images of a naked Millie crouched over her and offering her magnificent boobs for Bev to suck. It took Bev a moment or two to realise that she was a few seconds behind the others, who were now bending at the waist and touching their toes.

The session proceeded with Bev gamely trying to keep up with the rest until Katrina finally and humanely put them all out of their agony and called a halt. The women, especially Bev, were puffing and panting trying to draw breath; all except Rachinda, she looked as if she'd just had a slow walk in the park; she was barely out of breath at all. Bev cast another sly look at Millie, she had her hands on her wide hips and was breathing hard, and her huge chest rose and fell as her lungs sucked in the air. Millie's T-shirt was damp with perspiration and it clung tightly to her body, giving a true impression of the size of her tits; they were enormous. The damp material had stuck to her sweaty skin and Bev could clearly see the outline of a lacy bra and two large erect nipple sticking out. Millie seemed to notice Bev staring at her and smiled back, Bev returned the smile warmly. Bev's interaction with Millie was cut short as Katrina spoke to her and said, "Well Bev, how was it, not too strenuous I hope? I'd hate to put you off. I think that with a regular program of exercise and a careful diet, you'll soon be as fit as Rachinda here." Rachinda, who'd been chatting to Denise, turned at the mention of her name and graced them both with a warm friendly smile; Bev almost swooned. Katrina thanked all the women and received appreciation back and walked away towards the changing rooms. Bev was left with the chatting women, her instinct told her to stay and talk to Rachinda, whom Bev felt she could easily fall for in a big way. The wedding ring on Rachinda's long delicate finger told her that she would probably be wasting her time; instead, Bev moved towards Millie. Bev held out her hand and smiling broadly said, "Hi Millie, I'm Bev, are you as exhausted as me?" Millie returned Bev's smile, she had perfect white teeth that seemed to shine. "Hello Bev. God yes I'm all in. Katrina's very good but she works us quite hard. Best way I suppose, but I ache for days afterwards." Bev rested a hand on Millie's shoulder; she could feel her bra strap through her thin T-shirt. Bev said, "I don't know about you, but I could murder a drink, I'm so thirsty, can I buy you a cup of coffee or something stronger?" Millie smiled again and said, "That's very kind of you, but no thanks, I'd better get going, I need to do some shopping and then get back to feed my cat." Bev wasn't going to be put off quite so easily, standing so close to her, Bev was transfixed by Millie's deep cleavage and the beads of sweat trickling down between her immense boobs. Again, images of a naked Millie swinging her vast bosom in her face crowded her thoughts. "Tell you what, I can give you a lift if you like, drive you to the shops and then drop you off home if you like. Or have you got your own car?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.